All Comments on 'Another Bathhouse Border Crossing'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story well written. Thank you. I am just getting back into bath house sex again.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Such incredible descriptions of hot bathhouse sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your style of story telling

I luv your style....so f u c k I n hot!!!!!! Had me close to Cumming keep writing

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Hot!!

That was one hot story, loved it. Very jealous wish it was me enjoying the bathhouse sex....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A couple of answers

Of course it is correct to point out that statistically, oral sex without a condom is safer than using semen as a lubricant in anal play.

It is also true that after a certain point, things just continue. I do not know what the change in lubrication was, and his turning the condom inside out would have been a bit strange - and not something I saw. But by that point, just the idea itself was an overwhelming turn on, far beyond any caution.

And the idea had taken a while to form, it didn't instantly arise. By the time it was concrete enough to recognize as a possibility, it was far too late to not enjoy being finger fucked by a skilled man.

Even the most careful person can be tempted into risky fun, especially in a bathhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Question

It's a hot story, but what's the purpose of being so safer sex conscious and using a condom for oral sex if you're then going to turn around and let your partner use his fresh semen as a lubricant to stick his fingers up your butt? As far as HIV goes, oral sex without a condom is far safer than receiving semen into the anus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For those interested

Related pictures are available at glorybaths.tumblr.com - though with only occasional updates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous