Another Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love being with you any time, any place - as you well know."

"Well, the dance will be Saturday night and I'll be proud for you to be on my arm."

"It's a date – now, I'll have to get me a new dress. I want to look my best since I'll be with the best looking man there."

"Maybe, my love, but I'll be with the most beautiful woman there," Jonathan said and smiled when her face started to turn pink.

"You need to take me home so that I can save myself for 'Prom Night' and then we can celebrate. What do you think?"

"My Alicia, you know that I'll be itching to get my hands on you before Saturday night! Sooooooooooo you had better watch out and be ready for me after the dance!!"

"Ooooooooo, that sounds intriguing!!"

Jonathan drove her home and, when he walked her to the door, he kissed her so softly and tenderly that Alicia almost gave in and invited him in.

- o - o - o - o - o -

Alicia agonized over what she was to wear for Saturday night. When she went shopping, she found a strapless red dress that fit her in all her right places - and even she was surprised at her reflection in the mirror. She bought red shoes that matched the dress with heels that were just the right height to make her legs look spectacular. She had her shoulder-length hair swept back on one side and red roses woven in.

When she opened the door, there he was dressed in a tuxedo and looking like he had just stepped out of GQ magazine. BUT when he saw HER, his jaw almost dropped to the floor. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and he was speechless. She looked radiant with a glow of love on her face and the red just accented her coloring and made her sparkle. He wanted to grab her and forget about the dance but he got control of himself and offered her his arm.

Jonathan couldn't stop looking over at her in the car. She was a dream and he couldn't believe that she was in his life. She had a great sense of humor and intelligence and then there was the way she looked. She was magnificent!

Alicia was having similar thoughts. She also couldn't keep her eyes off of him – so handsome in his tux and the way he looked at her, gave her a thrill.

When they arrived at the hotel, guess who was waiting….. Phyllis, of course. When they walked into the dance, she ran to hug and kiss him and ignore Alicia. Jonathan peeled her off of him and shoved her back so that there would be a lot of room between them.

Jonathan said, "Do you remember Alicia, my date??"

Phyllis replied in her sweetest voice, "Oh, yes. How are you?"

"I'm fine," Alicia said.

"Jonathan, I hope that you'll save a dance for me. You will, won't you?" Phyllis asked – ignoring Alicia again.

"Phyllis, I'm afraid that my dance card is all filled up. I guess you'll have to find another partner."

"Oh, you don't mean that."

"Oh, yes, I do mean that, Phyllis," Jonathan said in a firm voice.

The night was magical. The music was romantic and they danced every dance together drowning in each other's eyes. When they weren't dancing, they were sitting at a table but they were in their own little world holding hands and just communicating with their eyes. There was no need for words.

The last dance number was announced and as they were sliding around the floor, who should appear and tap Alicia on the shoulder but Phyllis. Alicia was obviously disappointed that Phyllis was cutting in but Jonathan held her even tighter and told Phyllis, "I'm very sorry, but my dance card is filled - and this is 'our' dance."

Phyllis stuck her lower lip out and walked sullenly back to her table. She had lost out and couldn't believe that she had failed in her attempt to separate Jonathan and Alicia. She was not the type who ever lost out on a man and she was having difficulty handling this.

After the last dance, Jonathan said, "I have a surprise for you but I was saving it until afterwards."

"What? What? You know I love surprises."

"Well, Missy, you'll just have to wait a little longer. Would you like to go back to my house for a while?"

"For a while? Do I have to leave?"

"Not if you don't want to."

The ride to Jonathan's house was a fog of anticipation. Alicia was so excited because she knew that they were going to make love and that alone was enough to excite her. She snuggled up to him in the car and realized that she was so in love with this man.

When they arrived and he opened the door for her, he swept her up in his arms and carried her inside. They were laughing and giggling and she felt so safe and secure in his arms.

When he lowered her to the floor, they were in the living room and the fire was roaring in the fireplace and there were lit candles all around. Alicia looked around the room in awe because of the romantic glow that was surrounding them. As she looked back around at Jonathan, he was on one knee holding a ring box up to her. She nearly fainted and had to grab the sofa for support. This was not what she had expected and she thought she was dreaming.

"Alicia, I know that we have only known each other for a short time but I feel as if we have known each other all our lives. I have loved before as I know that you have also but what I feel for you is more than I could have imagined. I feel as if you are the other part of me and I would be honored if you'd be my wife."

Alicia's tears were welling up in her eyes and she jumped into his arms and they both fell over on the carpet and all she could say was, "Yes, yes, yes, yes……….." Jonathan kissed her so sweetly and Alicia swooned from the joy of the moment. When she looked at Jonathan through her tears, she saw that he, too was feeling the same joy. His eyes were wet with tears and they just lay there together until finally, they started laughing at how they probably looked - lying on the floor locked together in an embrace dressed in their finery.

Jonathan lifted Alicia to her feet and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor around her feet. She had not worn a bra with her strapless dress so all she had on were her panties and thigh-high stockings and she looked breathtaking. He hugged her to himself and ran his hands down her back to her bottom and just held her.

She could feel his manhood against her stomach and that alone was a thrill to know that it was for her alone. She removed his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt as she did the first time they were together and kissed his chest after each button was opened. He loved it when she did this. She knelt on the floor in front of him and unzipped his trousers and slid them and his underwear down to rest besides her dress on the floor. She buried her face in his crotch and just inhaled his manly smell as she held on to his legs.

She planted little kisses all over his cock and balls and then, holding his balls in her hand, licked up between them and took one in her mouth and hummed. Then she did the same with the other one causing sensations that he had not felt before. She used her tongue to trace the vein underneath his cock all the way up to the tip giving special attention to the little "v" under the head. She kissed the head and then let just the head slip in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes, she let his cock glide effortlessly down her throat. When it touched the back of her throat, she swallowed so that the muscles would massage the head of his cock. Jonathan almost lost his balance when she did this.

"Please, I want to feel me inside of you tonight. I don't want to cum too soon." he gasped as he removed himself from her tempting mouth. "We'll have much more room in my bed."

Jonathan lifted her to her feet and they climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. When they walked in, she couldn't believe what she saw. The room was dimmed and there was potpourri wafting in the air and lit candles all around making this the most romantic setting she had ever seen.

Alicia didn't know if the glow from his face was from the love he felt for her or the candles but she didn't care because she was so in love. He surely saw the same glow in her eyes.

Jonathan lay her back on the bed and lay beside her. He buried his face between her lovely breasts and just wanted to die there. Instead, he raised himself so that they were lying side by side and gathered her to him and kissed her so passionately that she lost herself in his kiss.

He wanted to kiss her all over and started down her neck and to her chest. He teased her unmercifully by kissing all around her nipples until she was whining in disappointment. Jonathan licked her nipple and watched it get harder than it was before. He took it in his lips and sucked and Alicia arched her back to help him get more into his mouth. Moans from deep within her were just what he wanted to hear.

He used his tongue to trace her body down the middle to her stomach and then to her pussy. He played in her hair with his fingers and then positioned himself between her legs that were hanging off the bed. He lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders and then just kissed her outer lips. Licking from the bottom to the top of her pussy, he insinuated his tongue just inside so as to taste her juices that were beginning to appear.

Jonathan inserted his tongue inside her as far as it would go and then curled it so that he could get more of her juices. She tasted so sweet and he couldn't get enough of her. Parting her lips with his thumbs, he lightly licked her clit causing her to jump and press her pussy into his face. He took her clit in his lips and sucked and that was all she could stand and her legs locked around his head as she came in his face. She felt as if the ground had opened up and swallowed her as she fell into an abyss of ecstasy.

Jonathan released himself from her legs and lay next to her and kissed her deeply so that she could taste herself on his mouth. He couldn't wait any longer and lay flat down on the bed and lifted her on top of him. She raised herself up, held his cock straight up and slowly sat down until their bodies met. The thrill she felt from being so filled made her shiver with excitement. She moved up until only the head was inside her and then slid back down to his body. He met her every movement which began to get faster and deeper. Because of their hot foreplay, the flames that were smoldering were beginning to roar until they could hold off no longer and their orgasms exploded together. Both their bodies went rigid until the shudders and tremors took over and they felt so, so relaxed and peaceful.

Jonathan pulled her down on top of him for a kiss. He loved the feeling of her weight on his body. After a few minutes, she fell off to the side of him but he still held her tightly in his arms. "Whew, I guess that's what you call a celebration, huh?"

Alicia looked at the ring on her finger and said, "Oh my, yes, yes, yes!!. I couldn't have asked for a better celebration!"

- o - o - o - o - o -

Alicia and Jonathan were married a couple of months later in a small, intimate ceremony in her church. When she threw her bouquet, guess who caught it………. Phyllis ………. who had crashed the wedding…….. still not believing that there was a man who she couldn't get. This time, though, she was out of luck because Jonathan was completely 'lost' to Alicia!

*

(Please vote and post comments – they mean so much especially to us "first timers." Any feedback with an email address will be answered.)

12