Another Coach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers

I had brought a couple of bundles of firewood I bought in the local supermarket some time earlier and had stuck them in one of the lower compartments. This was the perfect time for them. The desert is hotter than hell during the day but it is unbelievable how much it cools down after the sun sets. I gathered up some twigs from the sagebrush and using them for kindling started the fire. It was blazing at first but settled down to a nice cozy fire.

We sat there around the crackling fire, each of us just staring into it and lost in our own thoughts. Sue, the clown, broke the spell by starting to softly sing "Kum ba yah" as if we were Girl Scouts. Marianne and I roared. The fire lasted an hour or so before I threw on another log. I had refilled our drinks a couple of times so when the fire was finally down to embers we each had our own glow that could have matched that of the stars. It was certain none of us were going to be getting up early in the morning. Marianne and I took the bed in the back cabin and were each way too tired to do anything. I simply spooned to her while cupping her breast in my hand.

I awakened to the smell of bacon and coffee. Sue was doing the cooking with Marianne setting the table. "OK sleepyhead, get your lazy ass out here and join us," ordered Sue. Damn, it is nice being waited on.

We had just over a hundred miles to go to the South Rim of the Canyon so we would be there before noon. Sue would be doing the driving leaving Marianne and I to do whatever. I had a damn good idea what that would be since we had all fallen asleep without the benefit of any fun in the sack after our alcohol consumption last night.

We cleaned up the kitchen area, disposed of our trash in a dumpster the state had provided and Sue was behind the wheel urging us to get ready to rock and roll. We had about fifty miles of Interstate before going off on a state road for another fifty miles so as soon as we were moving I took Marianne by the hand and led her back to the sofa area.

Sue had to smart mouth us with, "OK, guys, pull the drapes and window shades. We damn sure don't want to scare the coyotes so don't get too wild."

Taking her by the hand I led her to the side of the sofa. I reached around her and lifted her arms to remove her T-top and then dropped my hands down to her waist to pull her shorts and panties down to the floor. I then dropped my own shorts and slipped off my top. I had already pulled it out to form the bed but she just stood there at the side while I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her as softly and tenderly as I knew how. She instantly followed suit but hers wasn't as tender. She was obviously excited for she not only pulled our faces tight together but also was throwing her hips at me as hard as she could. I pulled away and pushed her gently down on the bed. She still had her arms around my neck so I was following her down.

As soon as she was lying there looking up at me I slipped free of her embrace and moved down to her mound. I let a couple of fingers spread her luscious pussy lips apart while my mouth dropped to her crevice so my tongue could explore for her clit. It didn't take long before my tongue was doing its magic on that lovely little nub and Marianne was wrapping her legs around my back pulling my face as deep into her as possible. I pulled away from her clit and pulled her legs away from around my back and placed them up on my shoulders. Her puckered red asshole was now open to view and my tongue was only inches away from it. It wasn't long before my tongue was lightly touching her ass while my fingers were penetrating her pussy. As soon as she felt me near her ass she gasped and threw herself high in the air and reached down to grab the back of my head and pull it to her. Her breathing was deep and hard and her moans had begun as soon as she felt my tongue on her ass. She was in her sexual glory.

I kept that up for a few minutes and then pulled back and stood. Her eyes opened wide as she asked, "Why are you stopping?"

"C'mere honey. Stand up and I want to do something we haven't done in a long time."

I had her move over to the back of one of the easy chairs and told her to hold herself against it. I could see her puffy pussy lips almost winking at me. It was as if they were inviting me in.

Her face was off to the side and I pushed my limp dick near her mouth asking if she wouldn't give it a little help. She turned her chest to face my stomach and took my almost completely limp dick in one hand while she used her tongue on the head of it. She did her usual thing of tracing my cock ridge with her tongue while lightly caressing my balls. She took one finger and ran it up and down the seam on the underside of my scrotum and that almost put me over the top. I was at attention but she still hadn't buried it. She had my cock directly facing her mouth when she opened that hot warm wet mouth and dropped it to the base of my cock. I looked down at the top of her head and watched her movements down and then out again. I cupped a hand behind her head and helped her along by pulling her just a little as she went all the way in. Her hand caressing my balls now was holding them like eggs; firm but tenderly. Oh so tenderly. I could only imagine her taking my balls completely in her mouth the way Sue had but I had something else on my mind ...she had a pussy that needed some attention.

I pulled out of her mouth and went behind her and just touched her pussy lips with the bulbous head of my cock. Standing there with my cock in one hand with the other placed in the middle of her back to hold her steady I began a slow and easy pressure to open the lips of her warm and now pulsing pussy. A little more pressure and I was in a few inches and could hear her gasping a little more. I then gave one large push and drove it in to the base. I could hear the sudden intake of breath and could feel the muscles in her vagina start to grab this intruder in their midst. I looked down at her back to see her beautifully long hair hanging down each side of her head and when I leaned to either side could see her gorgeous breasts pressed against the back of the easy chair.

I then started a long slow motion of almost all the way out with my cock and then driving it in to the base. She began to push her butt back at me in complete sync with my thrusts. With each forward thrust I could hear her breath being expelled with her pushing her pussy back against me. I leaned forward moving my hand from the middle of her back and reaching around to softly cup her breast. That started her moaning and grinding back with her hips. A little of that and I removed my hand from her breast and put one on each of her hips pulling her back to me. She was driving her hips back as hard as I was driving my cock into her. It wasn't going to take much of this before I was going to be unloading my balls deep inside of her warm juicy pussy.

One lurch of the coach with Sue's hard application of the brakes drove my cock even deeper in her than I could ever imagine it could have penetrated. She let out one loud moan and collapsed forward as she exploded with an enormous orgasm. My cock was soon soaked with her love juices as they were now running out of her pussy and down our legs. I grabbed her hips even harder and kept driving it as hard as I could until her pussy was getting filled with a long stream of my warm hot cum.

It was only a minute or so before I fell over her back out of sheer exhaustion. We had been going at it for some time and the tension in my legs from trying to hold steady with the ever so slight motion of the coach had taken its toll. I finally stood and lifted her up with me. My cock was slowly getting very limp and I simply sat down on the floor of the coach pulling her with me. My soft cock was sliding out of her wet pussy and she was sitting on my lap with my arms around her waist. She turned her head and gave me one of the smiles of hers that have my heart doing flips and turned her head and kissed me savagely. She was as exhausted as I but she obviously wanted to let me know she had enjoyed our lovemaking.

We had the same problem showering as Sue and I had the day before but we managed and were soon back out with our smiling faces facing Sue.

"Geez guys, I am really sorry about that one big lurch back down the road. Some asshole in a pick- up cut me off and I had to jam on the brakes a bit" she said very apologetically.

"Hell Sue, don't apologize. That one lurch drove Ed's cock up in me another four inches more than he has. I was hoping you would do it again"

I almost fell over laughing and Sue roared.

Our lovemaking had obviously taken longer than I had thought for we were now off the Interstate and onto the state road. The road was fine; I was afraid we would end up with some dirt path but should have known the Grand Canyon gets so many visitors a year the state would have had to provide a decent road to the place. I went back to the sofa to take a fifteen-minute nap but when I awoke found I had slept almost forty-five and we were now in Grand Canyon Village. "Damnit Sue, why didn't you wake me when I told you to?

"Ed, we knew you didn't sleep well last night and you did exert yourself quite a bit back there with mom so I thought it best to let you catch a few more winks than you had planned for." She replied.

Damn, the traffic here was as bad as in Santa Barbara but Sue was doing very well negotiating the coach through it. My plans were to get into one of the tour kiosks and book a helicopter ride for us down to the bottom of the canyon where we could have a lunch and do a little sightseeing. At least that's what I was hoping for. However, I never imagined how many helicopter tour outfits would be there hawking their rides to the crowds.

I finally settled on one that could take us on their 1 PM tour. It would take us below the rims of the Canyon walls and then drop down to the floor of the Canyon near the lodge where we could have a bite to eat. He would then come back and pick us up on their next flight. It was a perfect schedule for us. We would spend the first 20 minutes or so flying up and down the Canyon before going to the bottom. He would be back to get us about an hour and a half later. Perfect!

The food at the lodge was so-so but we hadn't imagined it would be much different. They don't have any competition and they aren't concerned about getting many repeat customers. But the scenery from the floor of the canyon is spectacular, especially why you see one of the mule caravans taking riders from the rim to the bottom. The trail didn't look as if it was even wide enough for a man never mind a mule train.

It was late afternoon by the time we returned to the coach and we wanted to ride a bit to a place where we were told the sight of the setting sun would take our breath away. We found the spot not very far from the Village and maneuvered the coach into our preferred position of having the right side of it facing the scenery in which we were interested. We could then put out our camp chairs and have a couple of leisurely drinks waiting for the show. I had taken some steaks out to defrost earlier that morning so by the time I could get the barbecue grille out and set up, the sun would be almost ready to disappear. They were right; it is a spectacular, not to be missed sight.

We enjoyed our meal and drinks and then cleaned up and went for a walk. Once again we were holding hands as if we were one happy family. Well, we are happier than most people I know and are as close to being a family as we could be without the benefit of a marriage license for Marianne and I. As usual, we met some fantastic people in the other coaches near us during our walk. It seems as if the people living in motor homes are somewhat clannish. They know of the joys and problems with living in a coach and we were the exception of not being full time residents of one so we couldn't share all of their experiences. Each coach invited us in for drinks as we passed by and if we had taken them all up on their hospitality we wouldn't have been able to move for a week. Nevertheless we did have a couple of nips on our tour of the parking area and raised a few eyebrows when it came out during our conversations that Sue was Marianne's daughter and we all shared the coach without any embarrassment. We didn't go into any details about our sexual activities but I think that a few of our new friends figured it out.

We got back to the coach around nine and started to plan the next few days. I wanted to go around the end of the Canyon and over to the North rim or at least to go through Grand Canyon National Park. We would be able to make it to the Park but whether or not we would make it to the North rim was going to depend on the weather and its affect on the road. From the Park I had planned to head north up to Bryce Canyon spending the night in that area. The next morning would have us going past Zion National Park that we had visited on our cross-country trip before heading down to Vegas. I ran this by the girls and they were excited.

"Girls, we are going to have a fairly long day of driving ahead of us tomorrow on some roads that aren't the best. We ought to turn in now and so we can get a decent nights rest." I suggested.

Marianne responded with a devilish look and a smile in her voice, "We can turn in now but I am certain we aren't going to get the full nights sleep you are hoping for."

I went outside and took a brief look around to make sure everything was going to be right for the night, came back in and pulled the front curtains and adjusted the blinds around the coach. By the time I got back to the rear cabin I could see what Marianne was thinking about. They were both nude and lying there with their arms out to me in a beckoning position. I almost died laughing which really pissed them both off. Sue said, "You won't be laughing when we get through with you."

All I could think to say was "Promises, Promises."

"OK buster, see if you are still saying that in an hour." Sue sort of threatened.

I stripped and then climbed over the foot of the bed and up between them. I no sooner got to the head of the bed than Sue was grabbing my dick. Nothing soft and tender about her move...this girl was anxious.

"Hold on a minute Sue, I was hoping to be able to give your pussy the care and feeding it needs before we get into serious lovemaking," I cautioned.

With that I slid back down to get my face opposite her pussy when I stopped and sat up. "Sue, move over a bit and let your mom get her pussy in front of your mouth for you to eat and I'll get in position to put my dick in her mouth while I am eating you out. That should keep us busy for some time."

Marianne slid around and quickly had her puffy pussy almost in line with Sue's tongue. I had my face buried in Sue's already soaked pussy while my partially hard cock was dangling in front of Marianne's mouth. I don't know who made the first move but I soon felt a warm hot mouth engulfing my cock. A hand was caressing my ball sac with the fingers of another playing with my puckered ass hole. Sue must have buried her face in Marianne for I could feel her gasp as Sue's tongue was starting to explore her mom's depths. I pulled my face back and used a couple of fingers to open Sue's pussy while my tongue was desperately searching for her clit. I soon had it uncovered with my tongue flicking the tip of it ever so lightly and I had let my fingers slide over to move up and down the sides of it. In this entangled position it is hard to move the way we would normally in response to someone arousing us but I could feel Sue's movements as she threw her pussy back at me. Marianne was doing wonders with my cock. She had moved her mouth almost all the way off my cock and then drove her mouth down where she nearly swallowed it. I hadn't felt her do that to me before and it was all it took before I filled her mouth with a stream of my cum. "SHIT, I came too fast." I shouted.

"Girls let me move out of this and you two can sixty-nine each other." I slid off the end of the bed and the gals quickly filled in the gap I had left.

I love to watch them do each other. It used to bother me when I thought that here was a mom and her daughter doing to each other what normally wouldn't be expected of such close family members. I overcame those feelings when I saw how much pleasure they gave each other.

Marianne had rolled onto her back and Sue was smearing her pussy all over her mom's mouth. It only seemed right that I would get into the act a little and reached between their tightly coupled bodies to put one hand on a tit of each of them. I rolled the nipples around between my fingers and Sue pulled her head back to say "Oh YES." Marianne couldn't free up her face the way Sue had smothered it with her pussy but I could hear her moans increase the more I played with her tit. I then removed my hand from Marianne's tit and got my fingers wet with her saliva and juices and positioned them in a direct line with Sue's puckered red ass hole. I pushed a little and soon had one in up to the middle knuckle. That seemed to push Sue into a frenzy. I removed my finger and had it joined by another and soon had both of them buried in Sue's ass and then I started to pump my fingers. That did it, she lifted her head back and actually let out a little howl. I could see her face with Marianne's juices dripping from her chin and her eyes were huge and flashing wildly. "I'm cumming, " she yelled. With that she had pushed her pussy down so hard on Marianne's face I thought she was going to hurt it. No problem, Marianne just turned her face a little to one side while the thrusts of Sue's orgasm were playing out.

My dick was hard again and as soon as Sue got off her mother I moved onto the bed and lowered myself into her. She hadn't realized what I was doing until she felt my rock hard dick driving deep inside of her. I lifted her legs to my shoulders and leaned forward to kiss her as I started my in and out thrusting. Sue had reached over and took one of her mom's nipples and was rolling it between her fingers as I was driving deep inside of her mother's wet pussy. It didn't take a minute of that before she was throwing her hips around wildly. Her passion was affecting me and I reached down behind her hips and pulled them to my cock while I was supporting my chest on her luscious tits. When she felt my cock go into the pulsing it does just before I explode she let go. Her head was rolling from side to side with her lips making a small O as she moaned "oooohhh." It didn't take much more before my orgasm joined with hers. It was about as close to the oft sought, or at least talked about, 'simultaneous orgasms' we always hear about. I got up to clean up in the bath while Sue was out in the kitchen using paper towels on her face and pussy. Marianne replaced me in the bath as soon as I got back into the bed.

I must say we all slept very well that night even though we had arms and legs intertwined during most of it.

The smell of coffee was strong and Marianne was making a ton of noise to awaken her diners. Sue and I staggered out to face coffee with waffles, butter and syrup. Marianne had learned how to start the little AC generator with its remote switches above the three-burner gas stove in the kitchen so the toaster was able to warm the waffles and the hot water heater was doing its job.

"Girls, after our little fun last night I think we each need a good hot shower to get us ready for another day. What do you say?" I suggested. "It will take the hot water heater a solid half hour to get ready with enough for us so why don't we just enjoy the coffee and turn on the TV to get the news and weather for the day while we wait?" The girls weren't aware I had the coach's water supply enlarged by another ninety gallons after seeing how much we consumed on our initial cross-country trip. Two gals washing their hair very day eat up a lot of water.

EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers