Another Coach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers

The waiter was back very quickly with our drinks and I couldn't take my eyes off the breasts of the girls as they reached for them. Their nipples were making little peaks in their dresses and my mind was going nuts. I could just picture those nipples I had kissed a thousand times and that picture was getting my cock as hard as a steel rod. I was going to be in deep trouble if I had the need to use the toilet with this tent protruding in front of me. I motioned for the waiter to return to the table. When he did I told him to bring me a beer and a tall glass. He was back in a flash with Sue's real drink. Either Marianne or I were going to be doing some serious mixing in a bit.

Dinner was fabulous even though I was in a daze throughout it. At one point I slipped off my loafer and pushed my foot up under Marianne's dress only to see her eyes get big and dreamy and hear her say, "I'll give you a couple of hours to stop that Tiger." Sue saw what I had done and we each laughed so hard some people at a table at least twenty feet away from us looked to see if anything was wrong.

This interplay went on back and forth through the whole dinner. The food was wonderful but the verbal exchanges were even better. It was undoubtedly the most enjoyable dinner I could remember. Oh, the sex side of it was great but the joking we were doing about it was even better.

Sure enough when we were ready to leave the girls each reached up under their dress and pulled out very wet cloth towels and put them on the table at their place. If I had a good time, I could imagine what the guy who cleared the table thought when he smelled those towels. Whew!

I headed for the elevator when Sue said, "Oh no, I promised to buy the drinks. Let's go in the lounge."

The rest of the evening was calm by comparison. We had our drinks in the lounge and retired to our room. We undressed and tapped into the mini bar for final- finals and sat in the living room area of the suite just shooting the breeze when Sue unloaded on us:

"Mom, Ed, I want to quit college and find one closer to you guys. I love the school I am going to but I miss you both too much. It is pure torture for me when I leave Santa Barbara on Monday morning knowing I won't see you guys until the next Saturday. It tears me apart and I really don't get my mind focusing on school work until later in the week."

Marianne and I just sat there looking from her to each other when Sue continued with, "Ed, please don't think I am unappreciative for all you've done getting me the scholarship. I am somewhat hopeful that if I can work out a transfer to a school to which I can commute you might be able to work out some financial aid with the school for me."

"C'mere honey," and I held out my arms to her. She slid from her chair to sit on the arm of mine and I pulled over to my shoulder. "Sue, it is the most natural thing in the world for a person, I wont use the word child, to be homesick and blue when they go off to college. You have had a tough life so far and it has only been since we three got together that you have had much fun in your life. Right?"

The tears were rolling down her cheeks as she nodded affirmatively. "Ed, I don't want to be a big baby. I just miss you guys too much. It's not just the sex. We have so much fun in addition to that just sitting around talking."

Marianne looked at me and asked, "Ed, are there any schools to which she could commute?"

"Honey, I know a little about the local colleges but I don't know if they offer courses for her interests but I will find out as son as we get back."

"Feel better sweet lips?" I asked her.

She threw herself off the arm of the chair into my lap with her arms around my neck and gave me a very nice sweet kiss ... not one of her usual deep throat specials. "Oh, God, I was so frightened about telling you guys this I have been on pins and needles for this whole trip." Marianne came over and took her by the hand and had her stand.

The two of them held each other so tenderly I was almost in tears watching them. Marianne whispered, "Sue, honey. Never ever be afraid to tell me anything that is on your mind, OK?"

"OK, Mom." She said with the tears now flowing as if the floodgates had opened.

I walked between them and put an arm around each of them to lead them to bed.

Our lovemaking that night was as tender as is it could ever be. None of us were simply looking for sexual release or self-gratification; we care deeply about each other and the warmth and tenderness we feel for one another surely showed that night. With all the sex we have had between us over the time we have been together I can't ever remember seeing Marianne perform the way she did on Sue. Her tongue never seemed to stop moving on her from her tits to her anus. At one point she had her tongue as far as it could reach up Sue's ass and a few fingers playing around on her clit with those on her other hand gently rolling her nipples. Sue was in pure ecstasy and had her fingers tightly intertwined in her mom's hair as she threw her pussy as hard against Marianne's face as she could. Even Marianne gasped a little with the surprised increase in pressure on her mouth. Sue's orgasm was huge. She threw her hips high against Marianne while throwing her feet high in the air with her inner thighs clamping on to her mom's head. The juices poured out of her pussy unlike any flow I had ever seen out of her before and Marianne stayed right there lapping it up. I was just lying there watching all of this time not wanting to interrupt it, it was too sensual and deserved to be played out to completion.

Sue lay there for a few minutes before reaching out a hand towards me beckoning me over. I slid over and she bent at the waist to get her face near my now steel hard cock. I had been hard for so long watching them going at it the pre cum was pouring out of me. She took care of that licking up every drop before she leaned back to just gaze at my cock. She let a couple of her fingernails slide very tenderly up and down my shaft. They were barely touching me but I could feel them tracing the veins ever so lightly. She moved her mouth over the bulbous purplish head of my cock and opened her mouth just a little to let her tongue flick softly against it. She then opened up all the way and lightly held my shaft between a few fingers before lowering her mouth slowly around my cock. She let her tongue slide up and down the underside of my shaft and using it to massage that part of me. My cock was pulsing and throbbing harder than I could ever remember when she started to move up and down. It seemed that she was pulling all of the way off of it before driving her mouth back down deep while she was holding my scrotum lightly with her other hand. When she felt my breathing increase and at the very start of the vibrations in my balls she pulled her mouth half way up my shaft so when I had my orgasm I would be shooting in her mouth rather than down her throat. As I have said before, Sue doesn't just suck my cock. She makes love to it.

We all drifted back to the mini bar and I poured us each a drink. For once, Sue was going to have something other than beer and she opted for the same as her mother and I always have. Scotch on the rocks. I handed Sue hers but when I got over to Marianne I sat on the floor next to her chair. We were all still nude and I love to be this near her like this when we are. We sat like that for a while sipping and chatting about what we had seen and done so far. From the magnificent scenery at Bryce and Grand Canyon and some of the interesting people we met along the way. We wrestled over whether or not that one couple who had us in their coach for drinks really figured out that we enjoyed sex together. Sue got up and poured us another round of those miniature mini bar bottles and we just continued our conversation. Which then ranged from Sue's announcement about wanting to change colleges to her experience with the jock she creamed with her book bag.

I felt a light touch on the back of my neck and turned to see Marianne looking deeply into my eyes. I leaned my face over onto her upper thigh and reached up with one hand to touch her nipple while she was tracing her fingers around my ear. She had closed her eyes and was licking her lips at the same time and had had tossed her head off to one side and started to breathe a good bit heavier and faster. I moved in front of the chair and separated her legs and moved between them. The way she was sitting blocked a good view of her pussy but I could see the top her pussy lips and could easily imagine what joy lay beneath them. I reached under her thighs with each arm and pulled her to me so that the chair was supporting her ass with her legs resting on my shoulders. Her beautiful pussy was now right in front of me. I moved a little further towards her and started to kiss her inner thighs. First up one side and then jumping over to do the same on the other leg. Her juices were starting to flow and my nostrils were filled with her aroma and I knew the taste of her would soon be covering my tongue.

I let each hand wander slowly up to her breasts and had my fingers take each nipple and roll it around between them. I stopped kissing her thighs and let my tongue separate those lovely puffy lips of her pussy. My tongue knew where her clit was hiding and was soon able to suck it out of its hiding place so I could let my lips close on it. I took one hand from her breast and let my fingers take the place my lips had occupied in holding her clit. My tongue would be able to continue working it over while it was being held steady while her hips were thrashing around. I moved my other hand down and wet some fingers with my saliva and her juices before I moved them under her pussy and to her rear. I could feel her sudden intake of air as she was assuming I was going to insert them in her ass. She was right but I was going to do it very slowly and carefully. I moved one finger to the rim of her ass and inserted it up to the first joint. She gasped a little but didn't stop me. My tongue was still busy working her clit up one side and down the other and again flicking the very tip of it. She started to moan with the passion that was building inside of her when I inserted the second finger in her ass. She gasped and said, "Ed. please go easy."

"Hush honey, I will. You just relax and enjoy the feeling." My mouth was now working her clit a lot faster and I had let my fingers in her ass penetrate most of the way in and then pumped them a little. Her reaction was exactly as I knew it would be. She lurched her hips forward to press her pussy even harder against my face and I could feel her sphincter muscle closing tighter around my fingers. She started a low moan and then suddenly reached down to pull my head closer to her pussy to get my tongue even further inside of her. Her orgasm was beginning and she was breathing faster and her hip thrusting was getting even harder. I looked up at her face from her crotch and could see that her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip when she let out a little yelp she clamped my head between her thighs and squeezed them tightly. She then let out a low howl I had heard from her before and started a very fast back and forth thrusting of her hips to and from my face. I could then feel her juices flow and knew her orgasm was giving her the thrill I had hoped for. I let my tongue stay busy licking up her juices but she pulled away from me a little. "Ed, I am too sensitive there right now. That was unbelievable. You have never done it to me like that before."

"Honey, just lean back and rest" I said. Sue had gotten us a couple of towels and I wiped my face and put one in her hand for her to do herself when the feeling of sensitivity passed. Sleep came quickly that night.

The next morning room service did a magnificent job. Sue called our order down at 8:30 and the food was there at 8:50. That is hard to beat. There was a big plate of scrambled eggs and another of waffles with a nice bowl of fresh fruit with a very large pitcher of coffee to top it all off.

"Gals, I had planned on staying here in Vegas for 3 nights but I am sure that I don't want it to be at yesterdays pace. How about if we go down to the shops and get some bathing suits. We can lay around the pool a good part of the day, have lunch down at the pool, come back up to the room for a nap or whatever and then go down for dinner and then top it off with three of four hours at the casino. "How does that sound?" OR, "we could spend a few hours of one of the days taking the coach and driving out to see Hoover Dam if that is of interest to you. It is only about forty miles away. Think about it."

We spent the morning going down to the hotel shops and getting bathing suits. I have to say that these two gals are stunning. Every male eye around the pool will be aimed at them and there will be some very jealous wives and girlfriends. We went back to the room, changed into the suits and made our way back down to the pool area around noon. After staking our claim to poolside chairs we were ready for a swim. I went in over the side but Sue went to the board and WOW, can she ever dive. Marianne had come into the water along side of me and when she heard my breath go out when I saw Sue's absolutely perfect jackknife, she told me that she had won a ton of diving trophies in high school. That struck me as odd since they came from a cooler part of the country. Cool hell, cold is more like it. Anyway, she is one neat water nymph.

We quickly got a pool boy to move us to a table with an umbrella. We were going to have our lunch there and it would be suicidal to sit out in that sun for very long. It would bake you in a very short time. Our pool-side lunch was nice and we each enjoyed a few Pina Coladas. The combination of the booze and the coldness of the drinks get to you very quickly and we thought it best if we retired to the suite without further ado.

The suite has a very large walk-in shower in addition to a nice Jacuzzi tub. I just wanted to wash off the pool chlorine so I planned to be in and out quickly. The girls joined me in another of those, Sue, you wash my back and I'll wash your mom's while she is doing you and then we will all turn and do each other's front. We had one of these sessions on our last trip and there was a good bit of groping going on before it was over.

The king-size bed was beckoning and we rushed to the call for our afternoon delights.

We had dinner that night at Tremezzo's and, once again, enjoyed some of the various veal dishes in which they specialize. The only problem I can see in sticking with the same couple of restaurants in a town is you are in a rut if you are failing to explore some of the other great establishments in an area. However, we enjoy these two so much we hate to run the risk of picking a bad one.

We did take a side trip out to see Hoover Dam the next day. For some reason, I never realized that Hoover Dam and Boulder Dam were one and the same. It seems that it was first named Boulder Dam because of its location and then given the name of Hoover Dam because of Herbert Hoover's involvement in getting Federal Funds freed up for its construction. Whatever, the name bounced between the two for some time before President Truman settled it once and for all by declaring that henceforth it was to be called Hoover Dam and that was that. Whatever the name, it is a very impressive and worth the short drive from Vegas to see.

The girls did add to their winnings the next night in the Casino. Sue was going to be leaving Vegas up over four thousand with her mom only ahead about half of that amount. Both of them insisted I accept their return of the stake money I had advanced them. I refused telling them, "Ladies if I am successful in arranging a college near to us for Sue, she is going to need transportation to and from the place. If the two of you put the six thousand you won towards a half way decent older car she will be all set."

That last night in town was one of the most memorable sexual encounters of the trip. We hadn't had very much to drink that night so we were each in good shape for the evening's activities.

It started with me, once again, having room service deliver strawberries, whipped cream and champagne to the suite. After gorging ourselves on the sweets, we headed for the showers and when we were dried off were sitting in the living room of the suite in the nude simply talking and still enjoying the delicacies. Sue went over to Marianne's chair and knelt before her during one part of our conversation and let her fingers trace her mom's pussy lips finally searching out her clit. I was still in my chair a good fifteen feet away but could see the goings -on clearly and my cock rose to the occasion. Marianne had opened her legs to allow Sue an easier access to her which Sue quickly took advantage. A few minutes later she was kneeling in front of her mom's chair and had the face buried in her pussy. I was presented with a wonderful sight; Sue's pussy lips swollen with desire with her breasts jutting between Marianne's legs with her fingers rolling around Marianne's nipples. Marianne had her fingers entwined in Sue's long locks and pulling her in to her pussy. That was it. While I was hotter than a two-dollar pistol and was thinking of entering Sue's pussy from the rear while she worked on her mom. I wanted to try something Marianne had told me about some weeks earlier ... She promised to fuck me to orgasm without me ever moving a muscle.

As soon as Marianne exploded from Sue's activities in her crotch I went over and took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom and pulled her onto the bed. I reminded her of her promise and she told me to lie up on the bed. I did and she climbed on top of my shaft and positioned the purplish head of my cock in line with her pussy lips and then slid down on my cock until it was in to the hilt.

She said, "Ed, please just lay there without moving. You are going to feel the urge to respond to my fucking but restrain yourself and let me do the work."

She then sat there and rocked her hips back and forth while looking down at me with a very sensual smile on her face. She was biting her lower lip slightly and tossing her head from side to side. I could feel the head of my dick being squeezed by the walls of her vagina every time she rocked forward. It felt terrific. Her thrusting was slow and measured until she heard me breathe a little faster and deeper when she then increased her pace. It wasn't long before she too was breathing faster but with her it was from the exertion rather than arousal. Mine was from sheer ecstasy. Damn, it was hard to refrain from lifting my hips to meet her motions but she kept telling me to just lie still. I did and then one of her forward motions had the pulsing in her vagina walls caress the head of my cock even more sensually. She had her arms locked behind her head and I reached up to just play with her nipples when I could feel that old familiar warmth build in my balls. I must have groaned a little with that feeling and she must have taken my sounds to trigger her movement of her hips at an even more frenzied pace. I lasted about ten seconds of that before I was filling her pussy with white hot cum. She leaned back with her hips now deathly still saying, "How was that?"

"God, it was fabulous." I replied breathlessly. I hadn't moved my body during that entire time but my orgasm was so intense I was exhausted.

Sue came over and sat on the side of the bed. "Mom, that was unbelievable. I don't think that we are ever going to be able to have Ed fuck us again. He is going to want to play Sultan and have us do the work." Marianne laughed.

"Sue baby, let me catch my breath and recharge and I will fuck that love box of yours so hard, deep and fast you will be begging for mercy."

EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers