Another Coach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers

We were ready for the road around nine and it was my turn to drive. I pulled out of the parking area and we followed the road that runs close to the South rim of the canyon. The sun hadn't had a chance to burn off the haze as of yet and it was sort an eerie rim sight to see the haze down low in the canyon and in some spots it begun to disappear. The road east from the Village skirts the Canyon and we stopped a number of the scenic overlooks hoping to get a glimpse of the River far below; in some places it is almost a mile down. No luck in spotting the river but the rest of the views of the Canyon walls were beautiful.

The TV is very sporadic when the coach is moving but it was on the weather channel and we could hear there was a front moving in and rain was forecast for that afternoon. Aw shit.

When we got near the eastern edge of the Canyon the clouds were moving towards us very quickly and I made the decision to bypass the Grand Canyon National Park and head directly to the Bryce Canyon, roughly two hundred miles away. We had seen a lot of the Canyon and were happy the weather held off until after we had our helicopter flight and seen many of the spectacular views of the place.

We were about a hundred miles from Lake Powell and I remember reading there were a good few restaurants in the area. Might be a good place to stop for lunch. I had no idea of the availability of eating-places in Bryce National Park. We had plenty of food aboard the coach be we do prefer to get out into civilization to eat every now and then.

We arrived in Lake Powell at noon and found a delightful little Italian restaurant where we ate far more that we should. We had planned to take a little walk afterwards around the town to see it and the marina at the end of the Lake. But, with all we ate we would be walking for hours to burn off the calories. Not a chance, the rain clouds were getting closer and I wanted to be on our way before they unloaded on us.

Sue had gotten up from the co-pilots seat and went back to join Marianne who was supposedly watching the poor TV. I adjusted the interior mirror to see what was going on with them and they had disappeared. Huh! I physically turned to look for them and there they were ... They had pulled the sofa bed out and all I could see were tits and asses; the girls were enjoying each other. I was torn as to whether I should stop and join in the fun or simply keep driving and leave them be. I decided to keep motoring unless the moans got so loud I couldn't handle it. They must have been at it for almost an hour when it got very quiet behind me. There was a large wide spot in the shoulder a little ways up and I pulled in to see what was happening. I left the engine running and climbed out of the driver's seat and went back to the coach. There they were, each of them nude and spread out on the sofa and sound asleep. What a pretty picture they made. Lovely faces atop gorgeous tits and leading down to magnificent mounds. Both of them had shaved their pubic hair on our last coach trip and they hadn't let it grow back. I didn't want to shut off the engine for fear the silence would awaken them so I just sat there for awhile enjoying the sight before me. As pretty as it was I knew that I had to get the coach moving to run before the storm that was sure to overtake us if I stayed where I was.

Back on the road again it was another hour before I heard any stirring behind me. It was Marianne climbing into the co-pilots seat without saying a word. She was as nude as the day she was born and it was going to take all the self control I could muster to keep my eyes on the road and off of her. "Have a nice sleep?" I asked with a little smile on my face. She just grunted in response.

A few minutes more I could hear Sue rustling around and she soon followed her mom forward. She stood behind her mom's chair and dangled her arms over her mom's shoulders to drape her hands down over her tits. One look at them and I could feel the stirring in my crotch. Watching me get turned on seems to give Sue one of her biggest kicks and she moved sideways to get nearer me and then started to run one finger up and down my neck and around my right ear. "Sue, stop that shit. I'm driving."

"But you don't have to be. Why don't you pull this thing over someplace safe and come back for a 'cup of coffee'." That was one of her euphemisms for sex. Marianne looked at me and just nodded 'yes.'

A 'cup of coffee' it will be. I had just passed a great parking spot and I turned and went back a half-mile to it. "Marianne, you really ought to get out of that seat without any clothes on. Any Highway Patrol going by will be forced to come take a look." I advised.

She got up and wiggled her ass at me in passing. I laughed at her antics. The sofa was still out and my cock was rising to the occasion. Two beautiful nude women within an arms length of me and my dick getting harder by the minute; what more could any red blooded guy ask for? I stripped off my shirt and dropped my pants to see which of them would respond. It was Sue. She came over and put one hand on my upper chest and pushed me back. When I was completely flat she dropped to her hands and knees by the foot of the bed and pried my legs open. She then crawled between them letting one of her hands gently cuddle my scrotum and the other reaching up to trace the veins on my cock.

I put one hand behind Sue's head and pushed her down to let her know what I then wanted. I was hoping she would bury my cock in her throat. Oh did she ever bury it. I could feel her lips getting entangled in my pubic hair ad she began her deep pumping. Sue, get up on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you the way I did your mom yesterday.

She got up from my cock and licked it off as she rose up in the sofa. I soon had the purplish head of my cock lined up with her bulging pussy lips. The hornier she gets the more they bulge. I entered her very slowly and gently and was able to bury it in one smooth move. She gasped and let out a whooshing sound before she threw her hips back to me. I was busy pumping away when I looked over at Marianne to see her making some signs to me. She was pointing at Sue's ass and making the universal sign for fucking...she had made a circle of her thumb and index finger on one hand and then had the index finger of the other hand going in and out of the circle. Hmmmmmmm.

I kept up my slow and deep thrusting into Sue's warm pussy. My cock was throbbing and I could feel the muscles in her vagina holding me tight. I was holding her hips with each hand and gently pulling her back to me with each forward thrust. She loved it. Her moans were long and deep and she was reaching back through her legs to lightly massage my balls. That I loved. Marianne had retrieved a tube of KY from the nightstand in the back cabin and carried it back to me. I squeezed a huge gob of it on my hand and slid my dick almost out of Sue's pussy and smeared the KY on the shaft of it. I got another gob and just touched her puckered red asshole with it when Sue let out a, "Oh no you don't, get away from my ass."

With that I pulled out of her pussy and pressed the head of my cock against her ass and it slid in an inch or two. "Goddamn it, I said NO", she screamed and threw herself forward and down on the sofa bed to escape my cock. I stayed right with her following her down so that when she hit the bed I was still there with my cock in her ass even a little deeper.

I was hushing her, "Sue, you know you love this after we get by the initial part of me getting in your ass. Trust me, I'll go very easy and if you still say stop, I will"

"Ed, it hurts so much at the beginning." She whimpered

"I know honey. I am going to go very slow." I answered

I then started a slow movement going in a little bit more with each thrust. She was whimpering a lot more now and I asked, "Honey, do you want me to stop?" She shook her head a silent 'NO.'

It wasn't long before I was buried. We were still lying with me on top of her while flat on the bed when I suggested we get back up on her hands and knees position. She raised up instantly so I could drive into her more easily.

My iron hard cock was now penetrating her tight ass as far as it could go. She had stopped her whimpering and had started the same kind of moaning that escapes her mouth when I am fucking her pussy. She started to throw herself back at me to match each of my thrusts and reached between her legs to gently cup my balls. God, that felt terrific. Her ass is so tight I can feel her sphincter muscle grab every ridge in my cock as I thrust in and out of it. I leaned forward to get a hand in position to hold a tit. As soon as I did and started to tweak the nipple her moaning increased and her thrusts back at me became louder and harder. I minute of that and I was lubricating her anal canal with my white-hot juices. For some reason my cock didn't go soft right away and I kept thrusting much more slowly and not quite as hard and deep. My hand was still tweaking her nipple and she threw herself back at me with one gigantic push and let out a yell of pleasure as she had her orgasm. Once again, we both fell forward on the bed and just lay there somewhat exhausted.

Well, after cleaning up we were back on the road. Marianne was in the co-pilots seat and Sue was lying on the sofa listening to some CD's; her butt was probably a little too sore to sit upright just yet.

The visit to Bryce Canyon was worth the drive. We saw the sandstone spires from the road rather than go for the long long walk down to the base of them with a tour guide but they were breathtaking.

Marianne cooked us a great meal after our visit to Bryce. We found a nice parking spot for the coach in among a half down others. After dinner we took our usual walk around the parking lot talking to everyone in sight. One coach in particular held two women in their thirties and they really put on the dumb act with their flirting with me. Marianne didn't help any when the conversation got a little more risqué and she announced to the two of them that we had to get back to our coach. She pointed at me saying. "Ed has a twelve inch dick and we need to give it the attention it requires. The two women damn near attacked me but 'I knew where my bread was buttered' and got up to follow Sue and her mom out of their coach. Sue was damn near exploding with her stifled laughter and Marianne wasn't much different. All I said was "Don't you wish it were true?" They both let go with the laughter they were covering up and roared.

It is only a couple of hundred miles from Bryce to Vegas so we arrived in the fastest growing city in the country in late morning. I once again had made reservations at the Aladdin and knew we would undoubtedly be having our dinners in the same restaurants we did on our last visit. I loved Le Cirque at Bellagio's and knew we would have a feast there and the veal dishes we had at Tremezzo's in the Aladdin were unforgettable. . But first things first. Once again I had to park the coach myself while Marianne was taking care of checking in. By the type I got back to the lobby area they were already going up to the suite. Not the same one as last time but still a KING sized bed.

OK ladies, if you are going to change for some serious gambling ...now's the time. They stripped and jumped into the shower and were out again and redressed in a matter of moments. Marianne was going to play the super- provider for her and her daughter and announced that they wouldn't be taking any money from me for their gambling. I answered with, "HORSESHIT. It was my idea to come here and it will be my money you will play with. I don't want to hear any more about it." Marianne gave me a somewhat angry but appreciative look. She was upset I hadn't let her take care of her daughter's needs but was appreciative she wasn't going to have to dig into her savings.

This time I staked each of them five hundred and told them to have fun. Sue's eyes bugged out as I peeled off the bills. "Ed, you don't need to do that. That is way too much."

"Well, that's easy to remedy. Just give me back what you have left when we turn for home OK?" I said.

She answered me with, "That is fine but if you remember right, the last time we were here I lost everything and mom won almost two thousand dollars. I won't be returning much to you if my luck is the same this time."

"Sue, go and enjoy. It is now 2:30 PM and dinner is for 7:30. We will need some time to get changed and over to Le Cirque so let's plan on going up to the room around 6. Will that be enough time for you ladies?"

Marianne said "No problem."

"Well, considering how bad you two look I wasn't sure if an hour was enough time for you to do your make- up and stuff." I joked.

The both screeched and I laughed. Marianne gave me a more than playful punch on the arm as we parted to go into the casino and said, "You'll get yours."

I responded with the natural, "I sure hope so."

It was their turn to laugh and we parted to clean out Las Vegas.

At 5:30 I began my search for them. I found Sue at her favorite haunt, the slot machines. She saw me coming and had a huge smile from ear to ear. "What is prompting that shit eating grin?" I asked

"Look at this." She had one of those coin cups they provide and it was full to the brim. "And this," as she reached into her pocket and brought out a stack of bills.

"Wow, what did you win - the progressive?" I asked.

"Nope, not a progressive. I won two of them." She bubbled and then shrieked. "I won three thousand dollars."

"Good God, the woman is dangerous." I laughed.

"C'mon honey, let's go tell your mom and see if she has done as well."

We found Marianne at a nearby table and Sue ran up behind her and almost blew her eardrums in when she yelled, "Mom, I won three thousand dollars." The whole Blackjack table gave her a round of applause.

Marianne looked at me and I nodded 'yes.'

"Baby, that is terrific. You can buy the drinks tonight for I am just about even with what I started with."

"You bet I'll buy the drinks. Ed I have you to thank for this." And reached up and three her arms around my neck and had her tongue deeply in my mouth and searching all of the spots she knows arouses me. This girl doesn't know how to give a plain kiss. The rest of the male players at the table looked at me with envy.

"C'mon girls, we'll go and have a drink or two in our favorite lounge now before going up to change." It's just after 5 PM and if you guys are able to get ready by 7PM we will make our dinner reservations.

"As bad as you two look that will be quite the challenge." I joked. Sue damn near threw her beer at me!

We had our drink and they surprised me by being ready on time. They were absolutely beautiful. Their cocktail dresses clung to them like glue and they each did a magnificent job of filling them out. "Ladies, I am going to be the most envied man in Las Vegas accompanying two beauties like you. If I didn't think you would take it wrong I would say you look good enough to eat." They each smiled demurely.

It did surprise me to look at my watch as we were walking in the front door of Le Cirque at 7:28PM. Talk about being on time. The maítre d gave us his normal big smile and bright ' Hello' and gave the usual "If you will please follow me." (The girls didn't know it but I had asked for the same table that we had the last time we were here. It is a round table perfect for four enabling each to easily see the other's face as we sat there. It was also off in a corner with no other tables even near it and provided the privacy we enjoyed.)

Sue was directly behind him with Marianne behind her with me taking up the rear. As Marianne stared to walk she turned and looked back at me over her shoulder and with an unbelievably devilish and inviting look said, "Neither Sue or I are wearing panties or bras tonight."

"What" I stuttered. I reached for her and pulled her arm to stop her and said in my most hostile manner, "You are full of shit."

She just smirked and smiled coyly and said, "Nope, we are nude under these dresses."

Oh my God. How am I ever going to keep my mind away from the visions that were now starting to dance around my head while trying to enjoy my dinner?

The maítre d had stopped at our table and both of the girls cooed at once "You arranged for the same table...how sweet." It was my turn to just nod. Their smiles went from ear to ear and my cock had just started its rise.

As soon as we were seated I said, "What the hell am I going to do with you two? Marianne, you knew as soon as you told me about the bra and panties gambit my mind would go crazy with my imagination running wild. Didn't you?"

She had one of her coquettish and coy looks on her face when she nodded 'yes'.

Sue put a finger under her chin in another flirtatious pose and said, " Well big boy. What are you going to do about it?" as they both laughed. Right then I felt something touching my groin. Marianne had removed her shoe and had her foot up under the table and almost in my lap. Oh God, what I night this is going to be.

I looked over at Marianne and just shook my head. My mind was picturing her puffy pussy lips with my face buried deep within it. I could see her cleavage in the lovely dress she was wearing and now realized there was more cleavage there than the eye could see. It went all the way down to her waist. My mind was doing flips thinking about how much I would rather be holding one of her nipples in my lips than eating any kind of dinner anywhere in the world. Sue then leaned much further forward than necessary to saying something to me and making absolutely certain I would get a clear and unobstructed view of her own lovely globes. "Girls, how about if we go up to the room for a little while and come down for dinner later?" I asked.

They responded in unison. "Nah, Ed. Let's enjoy a nice dinner with some good conversation first."

Good conversation. I damn near couldn't think straight never mind carry on any kind of intelligent conversation. Oh boy, this was going to be a real test.

"OK, you smart asses. I am going to get each of you so damn hot verbally you will be soaking those lovely dresses you have on. Then I am going to shit laughing when you walk out of here with huge wet spots in your dresses right opposite your ass." I threatened.

"Have no fear. We anticipated that and have small hand towels tucked into the belts of these dresses under this lovely material." Marianne said as she stroked the cloth.

"Well, how about that. The connivers were at work. What do you think we do about all of this." I said with a huge gleam in my eyes.

Sue jumped in with, "Let's have our pre dinner cocktails, eat a wonderful dinner and finish it off with some cognac. Isn't that what we did here last time?"

"Yeah but last time I wasn't sitting across the table from two gaping pussies. And Sue, please close your legs a little, I think yours is winking at me." I asked.

Sue roared and Marianne was doing all she could from letting out one of her loud howls of laughter.

It was Sue's turn to try and massage my cock with her toes. She had slid down in her chair a bit and her foot was buried in my crotch. Just then the waiter came up to the table!

"May I take you drink orders?" He asked.

"Sure, This woman, pointing at Marianne, and I will each have a double scotch on the rocks and this lovely piece of femininity almost falling off her chair will have a very dry Beefeaters martini." I replied.

"Yes Sir" and he left.

"Now sweet lips, I want to see you handle that martini the way you are handling me tonight ... with ease" I smirked.

Marianne just looked at both of us and laughed. "Sue, if you can't drink it I will."

"Oh sure, mom to the rescue." I said

EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers