Another Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand rubs his neck and gradually works toward his penis and balls. Her head rests on his shoulder -- one of his hands cups and caresses a breast, the other hand rubs the pubic hair just above her slit. She starts caressing his penis giving him a hand job; his fingers are moving back and forth between her clitoris and her cunt. Both penis and clitoris enlarge. Many minutes pass.

Ralph pushes a finger into her moist treasure and finger fucks her. A second finger enters. Both fingers are almost removed, then in. Almost removed, then in. Quick! Often! Hard!

The finger fucking of her cunt continues for many minutes.

"Oh, Ralph. I really enjoy being close to you."

"I also enjoy being close to you. Especially when two become as one."

Carol opens a condom, puts it on the tip of his erect cock and rolls it over the head, past the rim, and down the shaft. His manhood is dressed and ready. Carol is on her back, ass elevated with a firm pillow, and legs spread wide.

Ralph is between her spread legs, his manhood within inches of her moist treasure. He moves forward, his penis head spreads her pussy lips and enters. Slowly, he pushes some more. Inch by inch, his shaft enters. Carol is penetrated as far as possible. He pulls part way out, then pushes in. Often! As he fucks her, Ralph leans forward -- -- licking and sucking her breasts and teats. Carol sighs and softly moans.

Ralph drops his arms and locks the inside of his elbows with the inside of her knees -- and pushes forward. Her legs touch her breasts. His erect cock pushes in completely, then pulls out part way. Completely in, part way out. Often! Ralph rotates his hips -- his cock moves in a circular pattern in her cunt as he pushes in. Carol is deeply penetrated and thoroughly explored.

"Yes. Yes. You are hitting the right spots, Ralph. Wonderful. Please continue."

Ralph places both of her ankles on one of his shoulders and continues her fucking. Fast and Slow Penetrations! Hard and Easy Penetrations!

"Do you feel my penis in you? Do you like me fucking you?" Ralph asks.

"Yes. Yes. I am starting to come. Please do not stop."

Carol's body starts to shake. Then quiver. Then jerk. Waves of motion originate in her cunt and travel through her body. She has an orgasm.

As Carol started to come, Ralph's erection grew slightly larger. Then his cock exploded, and shot 'cum' into the condom. Both had sexual pleasure almost at the same time.

His cock decreased in size and rested. Ralph pulled out and took the condom off. Some of the 'cum' was rubbed on Carol's teats. Ralph leaned over her and sucked his 'cum' off her breasts -- -- then swallowed.

She took the condom from his hand and sucked the remainder of the male cream on the condom into her mouth. And swallowed.

Their eyes met, both smiled.

"Thank you. Did I make you feel like a woman? A woman who received a satisfactory fucking?"

"You are welcome, and Thank You. Yes and Yes. I really enjoyed the pleasure of having you inside me. I like the feeling of being possessed by you."

"And I love possessing you. Completely possessing you."

Both used the bathroom, together. Still stark naked, the couple went downstairs to the kitchen. Carol prepared a quick breakfast of cereal, toast, and beverage. After finishing breakfast, Ralph gives a wrapped box to Carol.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetheart."

Carol opens the box and looks at two wrapped gifts. She opens the first gift: a book of poetry written by different woman authors. She opens the second gift, stands up and tries it on: a light weight gold colored sweater -- that she partially buttons.

Slowly, Carol turns around wearing only the sweater. Her breasts are covered but the sweater covers only her upper body. Ralph looks at the sweater but also looks at her pussy hair and exposed ass as she turns.

"Thank you very much for these very nice gifts. I enjoy reading poetry and the sweater will be useful."

As Ralph stands, she unbuttons the sweater and places it on a chair. Two naked bodies embrace tightly. They kiss, tongues met, and explore. But Ralph's penis sleeps.

Once dressed, they travel about thirty minutes to a shopping center. Some fast food is eaten; they see a current movie. Later Carol does some shopping at a woman's store, Ralph does a little shopping at a grocery store. Again, they drive several miles to a nice restaurant for Carol's Birthday Dinner. The sun will soon be setting as they arrive back at Carol's home -- it has been a long day. A somewhat tiring day, but still a very pleasing day for both.

Carol says: I am going to model my new clothes."

Ralph turned on some soft easy listening music, sat on the living room sofa and waited. Carol is changing in another room.

In a few minutes, Carol returned. She turned around as she walked, but stopped about ten feet in front of Ralph. She slowly removed the gold colored Birthday sweater. Ralph looked at the cream colored slip that was just purchased -- her breasts and upper legs were covered. Carol pushed the straps of the slip off her shoulders -- it slipped down over her breasts, over her hips and fell to the floor. Her breasts were covered with a lace cream colored bra, the juncture of her legs was covered with matching lace panties.

"Very nice. Is there more to see?" Ralph asked.

Carol reached up to the valley between her breasts and unfastened the front closing bra. She moves her shoulders, the bra fell to the floor. She pushed the panties over her hips, they fell to the floor -- touching the bra. She is stark naked. Carol turns till her back is toward Ralph. Then slowly bends over -- and holds her ankles.

Ralph looks at her ass hole, her slightly spread pussy lips, and her hanging breasts. Carol places one hand on her pussy lips and rubs. One of her fingers pushes into her cunt, a second finger soon follows. For several minutes, Carol finger fucks herself. Ralph was still completely dressed; his penis awake and pushing against the fabric of his clothing.

Carol stood up, and said: "Come to the backyard covered patio when I call. I am going to cut the Birthday Cake and pour the wine. Thank you for buying them."

In a few minutes, she called. Ralph had removed all of his clothes -- he was completely naked. Several candles were burning. Carol had partially wrapped herself in a gold colored ribbon. Her breasts, areolas, and nipples were completely exposed. The ribbon made a figure eight on top and bottom of her breasts -- crossing in the valley. Each leg was wrapped with the gold ribbon from the ankle to her upper thigh -- but ample skin was still exposed. Her pussy hair and lips were completely exposed.

The cake had been cut -- and served on paper plates. The wine poured into plastic containers.

"Please sit down, Ralph -- I want to sip some of this wine."

She rubbed his organ until he had a partial erection, than dipped his penis into some wine. Carol placed the wine covered penis into her mouth and sucked off the wine. Again, his penis was dipped into the wine, then to her mouth -- the wine sipped off his erection. Dipping and sipping continued. Gradually his penis enlarged.

Still wearing the gold ribbon, Carol sat down, facing Ralph. The Birthday Cake was eaten as both looked at each other. Ralph was completely naked, his penis now flaccid. Carol had on only the gold colored ribbon.

"Let's use the hot tub," Carol said, as she removed the gold ribbon.

With large beach towels, the stark naked couple walk to the hot tub -- soon swirling water covered both to their shoulders. They kiss, hands touch breasts and two sets of genitals.

They dry each other off and walk back to the screened covered patio. Carol lights several scented candles. Both are on the air mattress in a 69 position - side by side. Carol caresses his flaccid penis and strokes his balls for several minutes -- his penis starts to enlarge. With two fingers, she applies pressure on the skin covering his perineum -- between the base of his balls and his ass. Then she flicks her tongue touching the penis tip and rim -- frequently. She moves; his penis head now covered by her mouth. Her head bobs in and out as she takes the shaft into her mouth,

then partially uncovers the shaft. But the head is always covered. Her head bobs for many minutes as she sucks his cock. Ralph sighs and softly moans -- often.

"Yes, baby. More - much more. I love you sucking my bare cock"

While he is receiving a blow job, Ralph is busy. His thumb is gently playing with her ass hole. His tongue is flicking out and touching her clitoris, then the rim of her cunt. Often! He pushes his tongue into her cunt, as far as possible. Then he licks and sucks her treasure -- for many minutes. Her clitoris and cunt feel his tongue and sucking lips. But most of the time he is sucking her clitoris -- it grows . He sucks her enlarged bud harder. Carol moans often.

The two stark naked bodies move only a little, but the flickering candle light creates many irregular patterns of moving light and shadows on the two bodies.

The telephone rings, Carol goes into the house and answers the phone. She talks with her Mother and is wished a Happy Birthday. Mother and daughter talk for many minutes.

Finally, Carol returns and lays down on her side next to Ralph.

"Mother wished me a Happy Birthday. I told her you were here but not what we were doing. She will be coming back, as planned. I will meet her at the airport next Saturday."

She rubs his flaccid penis, the erection gradually returns. Ralph moves, the couple is head to head, in the spoon position His erection is touching her ass. Carol lifts one leg and Ralph's erect cock slides forward and slightly into her cunt. The cock head is just inside her body, Carol is pressing done on his cock keeping it inside her. Several minutes pass as Carol's cunt is rubbed from the back. At the same time, Ralph gently caresses her breasts.

Soon they separate. Carol moves to the doggie position. Her knees are on the air mattress, her face and breasts touching the mattress, her ass in the air, her legs spread. Ralph's condom covered cock is almost touching her pussy lips. Ralph does not move. Carol pushes toward him, the cock head spreads her pussy lips and most of his shaft penetrates her body. Carol moves partially away, part of his shaft is uncovered. Carol continues to push toward Ralph, then pull away.

The flickering candles provide most of the light on her body. But Ralph can easily feel that his enlarged cock is in her warm cunt.

"I love your cunt sliding on my cock. It feels good."

Carol stops moving. Ralph starts moving. He pushes his cock into her body, then partially pulls back. In, then almost out. Slow. Fast. Easy. Hard. His erection thrusts into her cunt often. Carol sighs and softly moans.

Ralph pulls out, blows out the candles, and says, "Last time we used the swing on the front porch -- let's do that again."

Quickly, the couple walk through the house to the front porch. Carol lights several candles on two side tables close to the swing. Ralph sits down. Carol kneels in front of him and takes his condom covered cock into her mouth. With only a few minutes of sucking, Ralph's cock is almost erect. Carol stands, faces her lover and straddles him, her knees on the swing. Carefully she guides his cock into her cunt. His cock head easily spreads her pussy lips, the shaft follows. She is penetrated --- as far as possible.

Ralph moves the swing back and forth with his feet pushing on the floor. Carol moves up and down on his erection, Ralph is caressing one breast and sucking the other breast -- its areola and nipple are sucked into his mouth -- often. The swing moves back and forth -- Carol moves up and down on Ralph's cock. Many minutes pass. Natural cunt moisture slowly oozes down onto Ralph's matted pubic hair. Almost together, both sigh and softly moan.

"I love you moving up and down on my cock."

"And I love being filled and explored by your cock."

The flickering light from the stationary candles casts a variety of soft light and shadows on the two naked bodies and the moving swing.

Carol continues to move up and down on his erection. The swing moves back and forth. Ralph erection became slightly harder and larger.

"My 'cum' is starting."

In moments, his cock explodes and shoots male cream into the condom. Slowly his cock shrinks in size -- -- but remains inside Carol's body.

"I want an orgasm."

"I will try to give you an orgasm with the penis vibrator."

Carol lays down on her back on the porch floor. Ralph pushes the latex penis into her cunt. In, and almost out. Frequently! Deep! Fast! At the same time, Carol is vigorously rubbing her clitoris with two fingers. Minutes pass. The cunt fucking and clitoris rubbing continue -- her body starts to shake. Then quiver and jerk. Waves of motion spread from her cunt through her body. Carol has her orgasm.

Side by side, the two cuddle and rest -- both look toward the distant highway and see the headlights and taillights of the moving vehicles. A cool breeze blows over the couple, the flickering candles cast moving irregular light and shadows on the stationary swing and the two naked bodies.

The candles are extinguished and the satisfied couple enter the house. They walk to the kitchen and eat some more birthday cake and finish the bottle of wine. Both are stark naked,

"Did you have a Happy Birthday, Carol?"

"Yes, a Very Happy Birthday -- made special by you being here. Thank you again for the poetry book, the gold sweater, the excellent restaurant meal, and the Birthday cake and wine. I appreciate your thoughtfulness."

"You are more then welcome, Sweetheart."

The still nude couple walk upstairs. They share the bathroom, get a quickie shower together, and dry off. In a few minutes, they are cuddling in Carol's queen size bed -- covered only with the pink satin sheet and a pink blanket. Sleep soon comes to both -- still cuddled together.

SUNDAY

Carol wakes up as the morning light comes into the bedroom -- Ralph is still sleeping. Quietly, she gets out of bed and uses the bathroom. She pulls down the covers as she gets back in bed and looks at Ralph's flaccid penis. Her hand touches and starts to softly caress his organ. Several minutes later her tongue is licking the penis head and rim, than she takes his manhood into her mouth and sucks. Moisture from her mouth covers his penis. Her sucking is gentle, gradually his penis wakes up and enlarges. But Ralph moves only slightly and continues to sleep.

Carol continues sucking his erection. A large part of the shaft enters her mouth, then is exposed -- but the penis head and rim is always in her mouth. Her head bobs up and down -- frequently.

His cock is becoming hard, and almost points at the ceiling. Ralph moves, opens his eyes and looks over his bare stomach. He sees his shaft disappear into Carol's mouth.

Their eyes meet, they smile.

"How long have you been giving me a blow job?"

"About ten minutes."

"Please suck some more. Would you like to ride me this morning?"

"Yes."

Carol continues sucking his erection for many minutes. She strokes his balls and licks the cock head and rim, then applies gentle pressure at the base of his balls on the skin covering the perineum. Her mouth covers the cock head and shaft, the sucking begins again. Ralph softly moans.

"Oh, baby. I love the pleasure you provide me."

Carol opens a condom, places it on the penis head and rolls it down the shaft. His rod is at attention and ready for the mission: Deep Cunt Penetration! Ralph is on his back, Carol straddles him and guides his erection past her pussy lips and deep into her body. She pushes up, then slowly lowers her body. Up and down -- his cock appears, than disappears into her moist treasure; she is riding his cock: cowgirl style. Ralph reaches up and plays with her breasts and nipples. Carol continues the ride -- slow, fast, quick, slow.

"Yes. Yes. I love you riding me sweetheart," Ralph says.

Finally, Carol replies, "This cowgirl needs to rest. Take me now, I want an orgasm."

She is on her back, ass elevated, legs spread wide. Ralph is between her legs, his covered cock ready for action.. Sunlight is streaming into the room -- like a focused spotlight the sunlight hits the juncture of her legs, her moist pussy lips glisten. Ralph spreads her pussy lips apart with his fingers and looks at her pink treasures -- for several minutes. He wants a picture of her pink treasure --- illuminated with the morning sunlight -- burned into his memory.

He moves closer, and rubs his cock on her clitoris for a few minutes. He pushes, the cock head easily spreads the pussy lips and enters -- the shaft follows. Inch by inch, Carol is penetrated. Ralph puts both of her ankles on one of his shoulders, then rotates his hips. His cock is making a spiraling circular motion as he pushes into her cunt. In, and almost out. Carol is penetrated and explored with his organ. Frequently!

But no music is heard. The only sounds in the room are some creaks from the bed, heavy breathing, sighs, and soft moans.

"Yes, Ralph. Yes. You are hitting the right spots. Continue."

Ralph continues the fucking. Hard! Deep! Quick! Slow! His balls often bounce off her ass with the hard, deep penetrations.

"My orgasm is starting."

"I also am getting closer."

More deep penetration. Her cunt is rammed and pounded for several more minutes. His cock is operating like a well lubricated piston -- going in and almost out of a moist cylinder. Carol's body shakes. Then quivers. Her cunt is pounded harder by a slightly larger cock. Her body starts to jerk -- than waves of motion travel through her body. Carol has her orgasm.

Ralph's cock is extremely hard and throbbing. He rams her cunt several more times -- his cock explodes and shoots 'cum' into the condom. The two have come almost at the same time. Ralph presses his body on to Carol. Her breasts are almost flattened, she is pushed into the bed. His cock slowly decreases in size but remains in her body.

At last, Ralph pulls out: the two naked bodies cuddle, rest in the bed, and talk.

The bathroom is shared. Still stark naked, both go to the kitchen and eat a large late morning breakfast. Time passes as they talk about the weekend and future plans.

Upstairs, both shower together. His soapy hands rub her entire body. But most of the rubbing is done on her breasts and genitals. Her soapy hands rub his entire body, but most of the time her soapy hands wash his penis and balls. After rinsing off the soap, each dries the other with fluffy pink towels. Ralph dresses as Carol, wearing a housecoat, watches.

Before leaving, the two cuddle in the living room and indicate they will keep in touch on a regular basis. But the time for Ralph to leave approaches.

Carol says, "Thank you for everything -- the poetry book, the gold sweater, the restaurant meal, and my Birthday Cake with wine. But especially thank you for being here and providing pleasure."

Ralph replies, "You are very welcome, Sweetheart. I enjoy being with you, both in public and in private. We fit together very well -- like a hand and a glove."

"Yes, like a hand and glove. I enjoy being filled with your cock. I want to provide your entire body with pleasure."

Just inside the door, good bys are said. Hands touch breasts and rub two sets of genitals -- one set is covered, one uncovered. Each makes a promise to be together again.

The door opens, and Ralph walks toward his car. He stops, turns, looks back. Carol is standing at the front door, the house coat wide open, her legs slightly spread. Her breasts and the juncture of her legs are completely exposed. Both wave.

As Ralph drives down the highway, he knows that this is the continuation of a wonderful relationship.