Another Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like me to use?"

"Fingers. It would be difficult to paint with your cock."

Carol remains on her back. Ralph reaches into a drawer and pulls out some small bottles of body paint: white, black, red, yellow, green, blue, and brown. Ralph sticks his finger partway into one of the bottles and makes some colored lines and curves on one of Carol's breasts. Another finger, covered with a different color, applies some more lines and curves near her breast. A third finger applies another paint color from just below her breast down to her trimmed pubic hair. Still other fingers apply more paint of various colors on Carol.

Painting continues until Ralph's art work is completed. The digital camera clicks as images are recorded of Carol's cleanly shaved cunt and the art work.

Both walk to the bathroom and look at the art work on Carol's nude body. Ralph has painted a red flower on her breast with some green leaves around the base of her breasts. A long green line with attached smaller lines from the bottom of her breast to her pubic hair represents the flower's stem. Near the red flower, a series of different colored lines represent a hummingbird starting to sip nectar from the center of the red flower. The center of the flower is Carol's nipple.

"I like your art work. But I only want you to look at it. Besides it will be washed off later tonight -- when we shower. Together."

"Have you decided what you are going to paint on my chest?" Ralph asks.

"Yes. You will need to wait till it is finished as I am not going to tell you what it is. But first, it is time to trim your hair."

Together, they walk to the kitchen. Ralph gets on the table and spreads his legs. Carol is sitting down, her face close to his constant companions. Using a pair of scissors, Carol trims the pubic hair on his balls until only about one-half inch of hair remains. More hair is trimmed off his upper legs and around the base of his shaft and above his cock.

"Thank you for trimming my pubic hair."

"You shaved me, Ralph. When will I be able to shave your balls and the rest of your hair."

"Not now -- but I will think about it. Possibly sometime in the distant future. The very hazy and distant future."

Carol looked at him and laughed softly. Ralph only smiled.

Now it is Carol's turn to do some body painting. With one color, Carol applies several lines of different lengths by Ralph's nipple. Another color is applied with a second finger. Additional colors are applied. Several minutes pass as Carol's fingers apply colored lines and curves from Ralph's nipple down to the base of his erect cock. Than one finger applies some paint on part of his shaft.

This time, the digital camera is operated by Carol. A series of clicks are heard as Carol takes pictures of her art and hair trimming work. For a few minutes, Carol caresses his balls and the underside of his cock. As his cock grows, Carol takes another series of pictures of his cock and balls. Several pictures are taken of his completely erect cock -- as it points directly

at the ceiling. She stops caressing his genitals, but takes several more pictures as his manhood gets smaller.

Both walk together and look at the art work on Ralph's nude body. Carol has painted a water fall going from his nipple to a small pool immediately below his navel. Trees and small green plants are painted on both sides at the top of the waterfall. Rocks and a few small plants are painted on the sides of the waterfall as it plunges into the small pool. More green plants surround the pool. A small blue line, representing a stream of water, goes from the end of the pool and partway on to Ralph's cock.

"I like the waterfall painting. Please take some more pictures while I stand. Make sure you get the stream." Click, Click, Click.

As they walk back to the kitchen, one says: "It is time to start our own Marathon."

"Yes. I like the idea of a Sex Marathon. Many positions, for several minutes each. But completing the Marathon with many minutes in the missionary position."

"Correct. But I will go slow and easy. You could have several orgasm, but I can have only one ejaculation."

"But it would also be nice if you use a vibrator in my cunt -- after your ejaculation."

"I am always willing to provide you with pleasure. Also, we will want some pictures."

"Yes. I want a CD and pictures to take with me, when I travel back home."

THE SEX MARATHON STARTS

ONE -- Blow Job …. The SEX MARATHON began in the kitchen. Both participants were wearing the appropriate uniform. SKIN. Ralph sat on a kitchen chair, his legs spread wide. Carol was on her knees, between his legs. Her mouth open and close to his completely exposed manhood. Her tongue flicked out -- tongue tip touched penis tip, briefly. Then Carol started to lick his bare penis head and rim. Ralph's penis stirred -- but soon the head and shaft disappeared into Carol's mouth. Her head bobbed in and out as she give Ralph a blow job. Ralph liked seeing his shaft disappear into her mouth, then reappear. But the bare cock head was always in her mouth.

Initially, Carol's lips were able to easily touch his pubic hair. But as his cock grew in her mouth, she could only take some of his erection. During the blow job, the digital camera operates: Click, Click, Click. Ralph got the pictures that he wanted -- various views of: his stomach, his shaft completely and partway in Carol's mouth, and Carol's head.

At Carol's request, Ralph got on the table and spread his legs. The blow job continues, briefly. But Carol soon is sucking a ball into her mouth -- bathing the ball in her saliva. His other ball receives similar attention. Her finger is also applying pressure and rubbing his perineum -- the sensitive area between the base of his balls and anus. Finally, she puts some lubricant on his ass hole and her finger. Slowly, Carol pushes a finger into his ass -- the first knuckle is in, the second knuckle soon follows, then her entire finger is gently exploring Ralph's rectum. He softly moans.

"Do you like the double action, Ralph -- cock sucking and my finger in your ass?"

"Yes. But be easy on my ass and suck harder on my cock."

"I enjoy feeling your manhood grow in my mouth, but I can't take all of it."

"That is OK. You are taking the most sensitive part, my cock head and rim. You have another opening that will take the entire length of my cock or my finger. Make that fingers. Let me give you some pleasure, now."

TWO -- Cunt Suck …. Carol lays down on the kitchen table, her legs spread wide exposing her sex. Ralph sits on the chair, his mouth close to her womanhood. Her pussy lips are spread with his fingers, his tongue flicks out touching her clitoris and cunt. But licking of her pink flesh quickly starts. About a minute later, Ralph is focusing his attention on sucking her clitoris. As he is sucking her clitoris, Ralph explores her cunt with a finger, a second finger follows. He completes the cunt action by placing his fingers in his mouth and completely sucking her natural moisture off his fingers -- then swallowing.

Some lubricant is placed on her ass hole and his finger. As he continues sucking her clitoris, his lubricated finger pushes into her ass. The first knuckle enters her ass, the second knuckle enters. Then the entire finger is probing her cunt. Carol moans softly as she receives the pleasure provided. Click, Click, Click.

"Thank you. I love having you mouth and finger between my legs."

"You are welcome. I receive pleasure knowing that I am pleasing you."

THREE -- Reverse Chair …. Ralph sat on a kitchen chair. His partial erection pointing slightly upward. For about a minute or so, Carol stroked his balls and caressed his organ. After opening a condom, she placed it on his manhood and rolled it partway down the shaft with her mouth. Her fingers completed the unrolling. Ralph's equipment was ready for this part of the Sex Marathon. Penetration. Deep Penetration of a moist cunt.

With her back toward Ralph, Carol held his condom covered cock and guided it toward her lower lips. Carol carefully lowered herself and was penetrated. She moved slightly up and down. Slightly up, then down. Frequently. Ralph reached around her body -- one breast

was squeezed and twisted, the other breast was gently caressed. One hand continued to fondled her breasts, his other hand dropped down and fingered her clitoris. Ralph's erection continued to easily slide in and partway out of Carol's moist cunt. In a few minutes, Carol pulled away -- but turned and faced Ralph. During the reverse chair stage of the sex marathon the digital camera operated: Click, Click, Click.

"I liked the double pleasure -- squeezing and caressing -- of your hands on my breasts. That was different. And I also liked your finger rubbing my clitoris."

"Your comment pleases me. We both like sexual variety."

FOUR -- Chair …. Ralph continued sitting on the kitchen chair. Facing him, Carol straddled his legs. His erect cock only inches from her moist cunt. Slowly, she lowered her body -- his rod pushed past her lips and entered. Penetration was as deep as possible. She lifted her body several inches, then lowered herself. Ralph's hard rod slide in and partway out. Often. They kissed, tongues met and explored deeply. This stage of the two person marathon was completed but the digital camera had recorded the activity several times.

Still wearing their official uniform -- SKIN -- the stark naked couple walk to the living room.

Ralph has his arm around Carol's neck -- his finger tips fondling a boob. She is holding his manhood.

FIVE -- Sofa Cunt Sucking … Ralph sits on the living room sofa; Carol stands on the sofa. Her neatly trimmed pussy hair is only inches from Ralph's mouth. He looks up and admires the undersides of her ample breasts. Their eyes meet, both smile. One firm hand reaches up and begins playing with a boob and pulling ist teat. Her other breast and teat receive similar attention.

Still handling her mounds of female flesh, he reaches around her waist with his other arm and pulls Carol closer to his mouth. His lips touch her lower lips, and spread them. Clitoris and cunt are licked and sucked for several minutes. But Ralph still manages to push the remote control button of the digital camera and take several pictures. The couple separate as this stage of their sex marathon ends.

"I like your cunt sucking. But I would like a little ass fucking, now," Carol says.

"Your ass?"

"Yes. Stick your cock in my ass."

SIX -- Sofa Ass Fucking … Carol stands on the floor and bends over. Her face and breasts touch the sofa cushion. Her legs are spread, Ralph is directly behind her ass. His condom covered cock is pointing at the openings between her legs. Ralph puts some lubricant on her ass hole and the latex covering his erection. He moves forward, penis tip touches ass hole. Ralph pushes forward -- ass penetration is slight. He pushes harder -- his cock head

Slowly penetrates her ass. Carol moans, from pain and pleasure at the ass penetration.

Gradually, Ralph pushes the shaft partway into her rectum. Then he pulls partway out, and pushes in again. Slightly more of his shaft is inside her ass. The shaft is pulled almost out, then enters with still deeper penetration. Carol moans louder, from the pain and pleasure. Several more times, Ralph's condom covered hard erection penetrates and explores her ass. During the activity the digital camera operates: Click, Click, Click, Click.

Finally, Carol says, "Pull out. That is enough ass exploring for now."

Ralph pulls off the used condom. Standing, the couple embrace -- Carol's breasts are flattened. Their lips meet, kisses are exchanged. Tongues touch and deeply explore for several minutes. Finally, Carol reaches down and pulls Ralph's cock toward the bedroom.

"I want your cock in the bedroom."

Ralph follows -- quickly. "And I want your cunt in the bedroom -- in many different ways."

SEVEN -- Reverse Cowgirl … Ralph turns on his CD and lights several scented candles. The sounds of soft romantic and sensuous music quickly fills the room -- -- gradually the aroma of the scented candles fills the room.

Then Ralph lays down on his back on the bed, his head elevated with several pillows. The erect cock is pointing toward the ceiling. Carol strokes his balls and caresses his cock for several minutes -- then dresses his hard rod in another condom. With her back toward him, Carol straddles his body and guides his cock into her moist tunnel. She moves slightly up and down. Ralph's cock penetrates as deep as possible. Frequently. Carol reaches down and strokes his hair covered balls -- but continues riding hard.

Ralph looks at her tanned back -- it appears to be a uniform color. Then he looks at her ass, except for a few small slightly paler lines, her ass is also tanned. He watches his firm erection disappear completely and partially reappear. But the cock head is always in her cunt. Carol rides his hard horn for many minutes -- as this stage of their marathon is enjoyed by both. The digital camera operates several times during the riding: Click, Click, Click, Click.

Finally, Carol pulls off and says, "This cowgirl needs a rest. My legs are tired."

EIGHT -- Spoon …. Soon, both are side by side -- facing the same way. Ralph reaches around and starts to fondle a breast and teat. Carol lifts one leg, reaches down and guides his erection on to her moist treasure. Ralph's cock enters her cunt and the action starts. Her cunt is fucked from the back. Several times, Ralph pulls completely out of her moist lips -- but Carol guides his cock back into her cunt as he moves forward. Click, Click.

"The spoon position is OK, but I prefer some other positions."

"Yes. I agree. My legs are rested -- I want to ride your hard rod again -- cowgirl."

"You like me watching your mounds bounce around?"

"Yes."

NINE -- Cowgirl … Ralph rolls over on his back, his head elevated with several pillows. His cock pointing almost directly toward the ceiling. Carol straddles his body, then lowers herself -- carefully guiding his erection into her moist tunnel. Penetration is deep. Soon, Carol is quickly moving her body up and down. Ralph watches his erection completely enter her body. Female and male pubic hair touch. Often.

But Ralph also watches, Carol's ample breasts bounce and sway as she rides hard. Click, Click, Click.

"I like watching my shaft appear and disappear, and I really enjoy watching your breasts shake."

Carol moves her upper body -- for several minutes. Her female mounds of flesh bounce around ever faster. His cock is completely hidden inside her body -- as Carol rests her legs. But she continues twisting and turning her upper body -- her mounds constantly swing and sway.

"Very nice, Carol. I like watching bouncing boobs."

"I can almost feel your eyes on my breasts. But I certainly can feel your hard cock in my cunt. I enjoy giving you both actual pleasure and visual pleasure. I like riding your manhood -- cowgirl style. The woman is in charge and controls the activity in the cowgirl position."

"True. And the man can rest. -- -- -- And get ready to really fuck the woman for a long time in the missionary position.

"I like all types of pleasure. You are wonderful, I am very pleased that we are together, again. We need to be together -- often."

"I am also pleased that we are together and our love is now much stronger than in the past. This has been an excellent year for our relationship -- both in public and in private."

"Yes. I completely agree with your comment."

Carol continues her ride. Even faster as her body starts to quiver. Then shake.

"Several days ago, I saw an interesting bumper sticker on a pick-up truck. It said: 'Save a horse. Ride a cowboy.' I certainly like you sitting in my saddle and riding my hard horn."

"Oh. Ralph. I am starting to have an orgasm. I want to ride till I am satisfied."

"Ride my cock hard, Baby. I want you to have an orgasm. I want to watch you have an orgasm. I want to see your breasts moving and swaying even more."

Carol continued riding hard. Ralph's hard horn easily slide deep into her body, then partway out, but only to penetrate deep again. Carol's cunt was penetrated and explored as deep as possible. Carol's body started to shake even more. Then her body jerks. Her breasts bounce back and forth.

"Oh, Baby. Your boobs are really bouncing now."

"Yes. And my orgasm is starting. Yes. Yes. Here it comes."

Ralph could feel her cunt tighten on his erection as a wave of motion started in her cunt, then spreads through her body. Her body jerks. Her cunt tightened again on his hard horn, but the wave of motion was not as intense. Carol had her orgasm.

With his cock still in her body, Carol laid down on Ralph -- her breasts flattened against his chest. Both rested, but their kisses were long. Tongues touched and explored. Click, Click, Click, Click.

"That was a pleasing orgasm. Usually, I don't have an orgasm in the cowgirl position."

"Did you have a satisfactory ride on my horn?" Ralph asked.

"Yes. It was a wonderful ride. But you did not have an ejaculation."

"That is OK. I want my ejaculation later -- when you are on your back and I am fucking you. Fucking you hard -- with deep penetrations. You like me fucking you?"

"Yes. Fuck me hard. I really enjoy having your hard cock deep in me. You make me feel like a woman. A woman who is getting a wonderful fucking from the man she loves."

"And I love you very much. I want you in so many different ways -- and not just in sexual ways."

"I feel the same way, Ralph."

TEN -- Doggie / Rear Entry … Carol placed her knees on the edge of the bed, her ass up in the air. Her face and breasts were pressed against the bed. Ralph stood behind her, his hard cock within inches of her pussy lips. He moved forward, his organ pressing against her pink treasure. Her pussy lips were easily pushed apart as his cock head entered her body. Inch by inch, his shaft followed until he had penetrated her as deep as possible.

Ralph pulled back partway, then pushed in again. Partway out, then in. Again and again, he pushed into her body. Ralph altered the speed and force of his thrusting, frequently: Slow, Fast, Easy, Hard. Minutes passed as he pumped her cunt with his cock.

As he was rubbing the inside of her body with his cock, he also was touching the outside of her body: Ralph rubbed her back, He reached forward and rubbed her breasts, and he reached around her waist and rubbed her clitoris. Carol started to moan softly. Ralph's cock was throbbing slightly. During the rear entry fucking, the digital camera operated a number of times. Many clicks were heard.

"Let's move to the missionary position," requested Ralph.

"Another favorite position. Would you like to be bare when you are inside me?"

"Yes. You mentioned earlier that you had some female condoms. Correct."

"I brought a small box with me. As I thought it would be something different," Carol said.

"Yes. I am not use to being in a woman without wearing a condom. I certainly will like the sensation of a bare penis inside you."

ELEVEN -- Missionary … Ralph took off his condom and watched Carol push the female condom into her body. Then she got on her back, her ass elevated by a firm pillow, and her legs spread. Ralph got between her legs, Carol placed a foot on each side of his erection -- for several minutes, his bare cock was massaged with her feet.

Then he moved forward, now his bare cock was within inches of her slit. His bare cock head easily pushed into the female condom. His penetration was deep. As deep as possible. Ralph pulled partway out, then penetrated again. Partway out, in again. Often. Many minutes passed during this stage of their private Sex Marathon. Ralph started fucking her slow and easy. But gradually, he was pumping her cunt fast and hard. Then, he rammed and pounded her cunt even faster and harder. Carol reached down and rubbed her clitoris briefly. Click, Click, Click, Click.