Another Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I making you feel like a woman? A woman who is receiving a wonderful fucking?"

"Yes. Double Yes. Your cock hits all the sensitive spots in my cunt."

Do you like feeling my cock in your cunt?"

"Definitely Yes. I love having your hard cock in my cunt."

Like a piston operates in a well lubricated cylinder, Ralph's cock was operating efficiently in her lubricated cylinder. Again and again, he thrust into her body. Frequently his balls hit her ass. Carol started to quiver, his cock started throbbing. Carol began to shake, then jerk -- his cock increased slightly in size and was throbbing harder.

Carol reached down again and rubbed her clitoris vigorously. Her cunt tightened on Ralph's cock as a wave of motion started in her cunt and spread through her body. Ralph's cock increased slightly in size as he pumped as hard and quick as he could. At last, his cock exploded and shot 'cum' into the female condom. Ralph had his ejaculation. Another wave of motion spread through her body. A third, less intense wave, spread through her body. Her orgasm was over. Again, the digital camera operated a number of times.

Ralph's cock decreased in size, but was still in her body. Ralph pushed his chest against her breasts. Their lips met, they exchanged kisses for many minutes. Tongues met and explored.

"That was a pleasing and wonderful experience."

"Yes, I agree. I know you had inserted a female condom but I could not feel it with my cock. It was just like we were having flesh to flesh contact. I liked the freedom of not wearing a male condom."

"I thought we would like that experience. Please use the vibrator. Another orgasm would be nice."

TWELVE -- Vibrator … Ralph reaches in the drawer of a small table and pulls out a latex vibrator. It is shaped like an erect penis with balls. Some lubricant is placed on the vibrator, Ralph turns it on and slides it easily on her pink treasure -- from her clitoris to her cunt. Back and forth.

Then he pushes the vibrator into her moist tunnel, and turns it on to its fastest speed. He pulls it out partway, then in again. Partway out, in again. Carol starts to slowly rub her clitoris. But her slow rubbing soon changes to a quick and hard rubbing of her pink bud. Clitoris rubbing and vibrator cunt fucking continues -- for many minutes.

Finally, Carol's body starts to quiver. In several minutes, her body is shaking.. Ralph starts to suck a nipple but still is moving the operating vibrator in her body. Carol is still vigorously rubbing her clitoris. Her body starts to jerk. Then a wave of motion starts in her cunt and spreads through her body. A second wave follows -- but it is less intense. Carol has another orgasm. Ralph turns off the vibrator, but leaves it in her body.

They cuddle, exchange kisses, and rest. Their private Sex Marathon is completed. Both breathed deeply and smell the odor of sweat, the scent of female and male sex, and the aroma from scented burning candles. Both listen to the soft sensuous music as they rest.

"Which one of us won the SEX MARATHON ."

"Let's just say it was a tie. We were both winners."

"What is the prize for winning?"

"We get to shower together. You can soap my body, I will soap your body."

After blowing out the candles, the couple walk a short distance to the bathroom.

Ralph asked, "I would like to watch you urinate as you stand in the shower. Please."

"That is rather intimate and personal," Carol responded.

"True. But not much different that the attention we have each given with our hands and mouths to the other's sex organs."

"OK. But no pictures. You do not want to get the digital camera wet," Carol laughed softly.

"OK. No pictures this time. But possibly in the future."

"Yes. Sometime in the future you may take pictures of me as I stand up and urinate. But I also want pictures of your hose operating."

Carol stepped into the shower and left the door wide open. Her legs were spread wide. Ralph got on his knees -- watching. Her urine stream started with some drips. Then the flow greatly increased, the pale yellow liquid hit the white floor of the shower and splashed. Gradually her flow decreased and stopped.

"Thank you very much, Carol. I appreciated your willingness to let me view that body function."

"Your turn, Ralph. I get to watch you, now," said Carol, grinning.

Ralph urinated in the toilet as Carol watched his pale yellow stream flow from his penis and hit the water in the toilet bowl.

Soon, warm shower water was splashing on both. Facing in the same direction, Carol washed Ralph's entire back. Ralph returned the favor. Now facing each other, Ralph rubbed his soapy hand on Carol's breasts, stomach, and genitals. Carol repeated the favor with her hands spending several minutes washing his manhood. Warm shower water splashed on the two bodies washing away any remaining soap. Carol and Ralph embraced and kissed -- -- her breasts are flattened by Ralph's chest.

After stepping out of the shower, each dried the other off with fluffy blue towels.

Almost together, they crawled -- from separate sides -- into the bed. But soon, Carol and Ralph were cuddling and kissing -- in the center of the bed. It was late, it was a long day filled with many activities -- both public and private activities. Both were soon sleeping. Both were stark naked, covered only with a yellow sheet and a forest green blanket.

SUNDAY MORNING

It was a cloudy morning, and it was starting to rain. Carol woke up, apparently from the sound of thunder, and went to the bathroom to relieve herself. Ralph walked in the bathroom just as Carol finished washing her hands.

"Good morning, Sweetheart."

"Good morning, Carol -- My Sexy Sweetheart." "Would you like some sexual activity?"

"Yes. Let's do some 69 -- I will be on top. Hurry back to bed."

In a few minutes, Ralph was in bed and on his back. Carol straddled his body -- her mouth close to his manhood. His mouth close to her womanhood. Carol started stroking his balls, at the same time her tongue was licking his flaccid penis. Gradually, his penis woke up. She opened her mouth and bathed his entire flaccid penis with her saliva. Carol's head was bobbing up and down -- her lips frequently touched the base of his penis. But as his penis grew in her mouth, Carol focused her sucking action on the cock head, rim, and several inches of the shaft.

"I love the pleasure you willingly provide. Suck me harder, Baby. I love it."

Carol continued bobbing her head up and down. Ralph's cock continued to grow and became harder --- as Carol sucked harder.

As Carol started stroking his balls, Ralph spread her pussy lips with his fingers. His tongue flicked out touching her clitoris. Then her cunt lips were flicked. But the flicking quickly turned to a licking of her cunt lips and clitoris. In a few minutes, Ralph started to suck her pink flesh, Carol's natural moisture flowed and mixed with Ralph's salvia. He swallowed. The sucking of cunt lips and clitoris continued -- but most of the time Ralph sucked her clitoris.

"Yes. Yes. Suck my clit some more. I love the pleasure you provide me."

"I also love the pleasure you provide."

Ralph continued the sucking as Carol continued head bobbing. Pleasure was both given and received by each. Finally, Carol pulled away and dressed Ralph's erection in a condom.

Carol got on her back, her ass elevated with a pillow, her legs spread wide. Ralph bent over her -- as one breast and teat was sucked, he caressed the other mound of female flesh with his hand. Both breasts and teats received similar attention. He rubbed her clitoris with the erect cock head. A few minutes later, Ralph pushed his erection past her lower lips. The cock head entered her body, the shaft quickly followed. Ralph started pumping her cunt, changing the speed and force often: Soft and easy penetrations. Quick and hard penetrations. Shallow and deep penetrations.

He also changed the position of her legs: Legs spread wide apart, with her feet on the bed. Her legs pushed onto her breasts. A leg on each of his shoulders. Both legs on one of his shoulders. In all of the positions, Carol's cunt was rammed and pounded -- the penetrations were often as deep as possible. Carol reached down and rubbed her clitoris with two fingers. Her body started to quiver. Then shake. Ralph's cock was throbbing.

"Fuck me. Harder. Faster. Deeper."

Ralph fucked Carol hard, fast, and deep as he could. She was penetrated and thoroughly explored by his manhood. Her body started to jerk. Ralph's cock was throbbing harder.

Carol's cunt tightened and squeezed his erection -- as a wave of motion originated deep in her cunt and spread through her body. Ralph's cock increased slightly in size, then exploded and shot 'cum' into the condom. Ralph had his ejaculation. Another wave of motion spread through Carol's body. A third wave was less intense. Carol's orgasm was completed.

As Carol took a quick shower, Ralph rested. Then he took a quick shower. The digital camera memory was copied on to the computer, then transferred to CD. Some very interesting pictures were printed on paper. The still naked couple ate a simple breakfast and made plans to visit again, soon.

They also discussed their sexual fantasies: A visit to a clothing-optional or nude resort. Having sex outside. Cooking and eating food stark naked. Nude pictures taken outside. Having sex with a third person -- either a man or woman. Having sex with another couple. Some light bondage between the two of them. Carol even suggested the possibility of her having sex with Ralph and several other men -- -- a gang bang.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

The wonderful and sexy weekend was almost over. In the bedroom, each watched as the other dressed. Bra, thong panties, and underpants covered those interesting body parts. Ralph would soon be driving Carol to the airport.

It was raining hard as Ralph drove Carol to the airport. Once they were in the parking garage, many kisses were exchanged. Tongues touched and explored deeply. Through clothing, a firm hand rubbed a breast and pushed at the juncture of Carol's legs; a soft hand rubbed a bulge below Ralph's belt.

The airport check in was quick. Ralph stood just outside of the security area as Carol checked in. Before she went out of sight, Carol turned and waved. Ralph returned the wave.

As both turned and separated, each wiped some moisture from their eyes.

Ralph went back to the parking garage and telephoned his sister on his cell phone. He would be back in his apartment before Carol's plane departed. As he left the airport and drove on to the Interstate Highway, the heavy rain continued.

<> <> <> <>

### NOTE for the reader: There are FOUR DIFFERENT POSSIBLE ENDINGS. You complete the story.

Select the type of ending you prefer - happy, some what sad,

or either of two sad endings.

A. A HAPPY ENDING

Several hours after they parted at the airport, Ralph telephoned.

"Hi, Carol. This is Ralph. It is good to hear you voice and know that you arrived safely back home. How was the flight?"

"The bad weather delayed the departure and the flight was somewhat bumpy due to air turbulence."

"I very much enjoyed the weekend. Also, I am pleased that we will be visiting again in several weeks. I will soon be counting down the days until our visit."

"I also enjoyed the weekend. Thanks for the restaurant meal, the movie, and the purchase you made. But I especially enjoyed being with you, in private. I like our mutual pleasuring. You know how to make me feel like a lady and like a woman. A lady in public and a real hot sexy woman in private."

"I also liked our mutual pleasuring. And, I can say -- you make me feel like a gentleman and a man -- or should I say a hot stud."

"I appreciate and enjoy all the ways you are, Ralph -- -- gentleman, man, and hot stud."

The telephone conversation continued for many more minutes as Carol and Ralph discussed a variety of subjects.

Finally, each said good by -- -- and looking forward to our next visit in three weeks.

B. A SOME WHAT SAD ENDING

Several hours after they parted at the airport, Ralph telephoned.

"Hi, Carol. This is Ralph. How was your flight home?"

"The rain storm delayed the departure and the flight was a little bumpy. We were over an hour late in landing."

"I got the weather report and thought that your flight could be rough. I am relieved and glad that you got home safely."

"So am I. It was a rough and bumpy flight."

"The weekend was very pleasant for me. Thank you very much."

"And thank you very much. I certainly enjoyed visiting with you."

Their telephone conversation continued.

As Carol or Ralph hung up the telephone, she or he glanced at the draft of the 'Dear Jane or John' letter that would be mailed in early July --- after a final decision had been made.

The major points in the letter were:

Thanks for the wonderful mid-June weekend. I certainly enjoyed what we did, both in public and in private.

However - - - -

I have decided that it is best to separate now, before we get more involved with each other.

We were together several years ago, and also just recently -- -- but our relationship was not what I really want. YES -- our sex was extremely pleasing -- -- but it seems sex is just about all that we have.

I want to travel in another direction and get much more involved with another friend.

I will certainly remember our pleasing sexual times together, but believe it best that we travel in separate directions.

I am positive that you will do much better traveling your own road -- without me being by your side. I know that I will definitely do much better.

Your Former Lover,

C. A SAD ENDING

Ralph had already sent an email to Carol thanking her again for the wonderful weekend that they shared. But he wanted to talk with her. There was no answer when he dialed her telephone number, but he left a message on her answering machine.

He walked into the living room and turned on the television news. A reporter was discussing a very recent airplane crash caused by bad weather. All the crew members and most of the passengers were killed when the plane crashed. Only two men survived the crash but both were in critical condition at a hospital. The reporter provided the airline name and flight number.

Quickly, Ralph checked the information that Carol had provided him regarding her return flight. It was the same airline, the same flight number. Ralph was dazed, he started to cry. Only a few hours ago, they were together and very intimate. Now, according to the news report --- Carol was one of the passengers killed in the plane crash. But no names had been furnished on the news report.

Still crying, Ralph looked at the many pictures that had been taken. He simply found it hard to believe that such a wonderful friend -- and potential wife -- had perished in a plane crash. And just after their very pleasing weekend when they became extremely intimate and talked about plans for getting married and being together for the rest of their lives.

He found it very difficult to express -- in words and even in thoughts -- the deep loss that he had suffered.

D. A SAD ENDING

The airplane flight departed late due to the bad weather, but finally Carol was home. She checked her computer looking for a recent email from Ralph. But she had not received the email that he would write. This was not like Ralph, he was very considerate and did what he said he would do.

Carol telephoned his apartment, but had to leave a message on Ralph's answering machine. She was concerned but also tired from the weekend activities; soon, she was sound asleep.

Monday morning, Carol telephoned again but Ralph did not answer -- another message was left on the answering machine. Carol had to leave for work, also she knew that Ralph could not be contacted during the day. She would telephone again that evening.

Carol telephoned again, a woman answered Ralph's telephone and identified herself as Ralph's sister. As Carol listened, both started to cry. While they had never met, there was certainly an emotional bond between the two women. One woman was Ralph's sister; the other woman was Ralph's very intimate companion and probably future spouse.

Between sobs, Ralph's sister said that Ralph had been seriously injured in a car crash on Sunday afternoon during the bad rain storm. Another car apparently skidded on the wet road and hit Ralph's car. He died in the ambulance -- in route to the hospital.

Carol was in a daze -- her best friend, lover, and spouse-to-be was dead. She looked down on the pictures taken over the past weekend. Tear drops fell onto some pictures. Paper tissues became wet.

Somehow, Carol got into bed and put her head on the pillow. Sleep was slow in coming -- -- as she tossed and turned frequently. Her pillow was wet in spots from tears. Her bright future was very quickly changed -- drastically changed. The future seemed dark and dismal to her.

Words and thoughts simply could not express the depth of Carol's feelings about her loss.