All Comments on 'Another Motel Room'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 17 years ago
wow man,I didn't like that a bit

I don't know what I'm more disturbed by,the contents of the story or the fact I read the entire thing.

I guess I kept hoping for the lady to get up and leave,go to the police,..even though I knew she wasn't going to after doing it for so long.

It saddens me that this really happens,it saddens me that a lot of women are probably subjected to this sort of treatment,but what saddens me the most is that people write about it to get their kicks,and other people get off on reading it.

Well I'm no Saint,I'm on here to read these erotic tales like everyone else,but I am happy that I could never treat a woman in this manner,some of us out here in the world actually think women are precious.

People like you need help,I understand it is just a story,but if you have it in your imagination to be able to write of these things,it's obviously part of you,part of something sick you like.

Sorry man,..just wasn't appealing to me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Palpable tension

how long before the double murder or muder suicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
couldnt even read the whole story

this just wasnt it. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jeez!

Wiil you people ever realise that these stories are just that? Stories! Read `em and move on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
100 to zero

I'll remember the story is fiction. Then that must mean that the ZERO is fiction

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Gruesome threesome!

Paul, Bob, and Monique meet in a hotel room. Paul the husband watches as his wife Monique does the deed with Bob. Ah, well - Takes all kinds to survey the sexual spectrum. Different strokes for different folks - folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And Now For Some Non-erotic Fuggin

Two fat white boys say open up his litl ho - wait wait. Are these chubbos something to excite us? Arouse us?

Your funnin us eh writer - this ones for the heavyweights out there?

Whats the opposite of erotic? Well here it is.

Writer - before you submit - solict someone else's opinion but only those with both hands above the table.

Surely this doesn't excite you writer? - Maybe it did eh.

You can do better - can't you?

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Very disturbing

It was meant to be very disturbing.

Really well written. I'm going to have to check for others you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

you retarded brain dead shit for brains fag, you really are insane . I gave it a 5 to offset your 1 vote. God no wonder your wife fucked all those other men before she died. . You're one sick ass wipe. Hope you live a long time and think about her doing that every damn day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total turn off

This is some really sick stuff. I can appreciate some of the wife sharing stuff but this story is such a turn off that I will probably have nightmares about it.

What is hot about degrading your wife like this? What kind of sick husband gets off on watching his wife fucked by fat, sweaty pigs? What kind of wife "loves" her husband so much that she allows herself to be exploited like this for his pleasure?

I am going to take a shower to wash away the filth.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Awful

A disgusting pimp cuck using his wife as a whore. Nothing close to likable in this mess. Any man with this fantasy needs burn in his sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My gf did a similar thing for me once. She was 23 and I didn't want her to enjoy it too much. I had read in a Portland newspaper that a masseuse was going to have his license reviewed because he propositioned ladies, offering oral and finger induced orgasms. I set the appt up at a motel 6 since he didn't want to do this at his business. He was 66 and not easy to look at. He gave her a great massage tho for an hour. At the end my gf was ready and was rubbing his dick that never got hard. Found out he had a medical ED problem and just wanted to make a woman cum. My gf was very sympathetic and was able to cum on his face as well as his fingers. It was breathtaking seeing her buck to the rhythm of his two fingers. As we drove away she said that he was gross to look at but his massage was so good she was ready to let him fuck her.

Strangelove2551Strangelove255110 months ago

Stupid Fucking Story I barely read....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
226 Followers
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).