All Comments on 'Another Night to Remember'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Actually a very stupid story

And certainly not erotic to females. Possibly it is to certain types of males.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
About what to expect from this guy

He loves the injured male, female put down theme

smallncutesmallncuteabout 18 years ago
TRue Story...??

I have spoken with the author. She suggested it was based on a series of emails that she receved about what happened to her in her earlier days.

These stories are not meant to be erotica as such, but rather this person reliving some of her darkest secrets.

Whilst it is not erotica per sa, it is well written, and for the two of them to put this on the web is a case of two strong woman.

It is about time that some men take advantage of women only too easy, and when sone one has the courage to tell their experience, thay are questioned.

It is the men who should be questioned about their actions

Miranda

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
If the wife

has to lay awake at night 25 years later in order to think about a fuck so long ago, then the stupid bitch doesn't have a marriage. She has wasted her life with a guy that can't pop her cork.

She should have gone off with her BEST LOVER and left her husband to jack off thinking about what she was doing with her lover.

I'd hate to be married to some woman like that. I'd be making the best love to her that I knew how and as she came, she'd utter some other man's name. fuck that.

They would have both been better off to get out of that situation the next morning after her satisfying sex with the lover.

That way if either of them ever found true love, they could have passed that along to their children too.

That would have been a hell of a lot better than having to play "let's Pretend" everytime they had sex and the kids saw that their parents were just "there" and really didn't give a good god damn about each other.

hardwillingonehardwillingoneabout 18 years ago
Great Story

once again an other hot story.. great job..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this got to be a fanasy,because it suck as a story

the whole plot sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not Really to My Liking

You were right Sarah. The story is not really something that I am into and it did drag on a little bit too long without much suspense, but you already know that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Marilyn needs boots

Sarah. I love your stories. you are really creative and good. It would have been really hot if Marilyn was wearing boots like sarah did for Ms Steele. hehe thanks

jacqui_hills_ukjacqui_hills_ukabout 18 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

another erotic story......made me hot (and sticky)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great follow Up

What the heck its your story about someone else. How do they feel now?

JackiegirlJackiegirlalmost 18 years ago
This is about discovery

We all have at least a little of the slut or beast inside of us and under the right conditions it comes out and takes us to places we could never go normally. While a lot of people may pan the story because they don't agree with it that does not make it a poor tale. The story is well written with great characters that come alive in your mind as you read. The pixie is an excellent author and i love her stuff even when it doesn't push my button.

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Simply one of the best written and most descriptive stories I have read on this or any other site. Superb

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 17 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

I really enjoyed the story. Very erotic and extremely well written. The words just flow off the page. Interesting concept, quite believably expressed.

Well done!

juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
mmmm

well pixie this story was an amazing end to the first chapter .. i loved how the story developed and how you described how marilyn felt as mike's cock enetered her was so erotic... loved it and it got me extremely juci again!!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I did not finish the story.

I am guessing that Ben was a willing cuckold. I hate that crap. I did not mark you down, I just did not rate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous