Another Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Mike pulled away and lay on his back on the floor. He looked first at me, then at Ben and finally back to me. "Me or him?"

By that time I had so lost myself in the pleasure of tasting Mike's cock, I had almost forgotten Ben was in the room. So there was no hesitation as I left Ben on the couch and joined Mike on the floor. I practically tore off my panties and straddled him.

Then I walked up the length of his body on my knees until my pussy was just above the big shaft. The large head was wet and slick with a combination of his precum and my saliva.

I can't really describe the pleasure I felt when that massive cock entered me. And despite the size, I sat down hard and buried it in one desperate motion. There was no discomfort at all, just a delicious fullness.

Mike pulled me down from my waist and I leaned toward him. He grabbed my breasts and tweaked both nipples hard between his fingers. I leaned farther over and rested my breasts against his muscular chest, feeling his hair tickle and tease my nipples.

He grinned at me and whispered, "So you did want the longer session? Let's take it real slow."

But there wasn't anything slow about it. I proceeded to ride, and buck, and hump as if I was in a frenzy. And I guess I was. Mike hadn't been inside me for more than a minute before my muscles began to tighten and throb and my pussy began to squeeze reflexively around that huge cock that was filling me so.

My movements became so frantic that he had to reach up and grab my hips to steady me and keep me from toppling over. And he just kept thrusting, deeper, harder, faster.

As my orgasm relented just a bit, I became aware of something brushing against my cheek. I opened my eyes to find Ben's hard cock trying to find its way into my mouth. Mike was fucking me so violently by this time that I had to steady myself by holding onto Ben's leg as he stood before me. With my other hand, I guided his cock into my mouth.

In just a few moments, Ben's cock began to swell and pulse and I soon felt the first shot of his hot cum at the back of my throat. Then there was another and another. But I quickly forgot about Ben as Mike's cock began to swell even further inside me as he exploded and began to paint my insides with a massive load of his jism.

The thought of Mike cumming deep in my pussy, while my husband unloaded himself in my mouth, pushed me over the edge once more and all three of us were wracked by gut-wrenching orgasms.

Ben collapsed onto the couch. But despite his orgasm, Mike just kept going. I could see Ben watching us as Mike kept thrusting, driving his cock deep inside me over and over. I thought he was going to go all night!

But finally, the swelling came again, filling me, stretching me once more. Mike pulled me down hard onto his shaft and finished completely this time. I collapsed on top of him and we just lay there motionless with Ben watching from the couch.

When I finally felt strong enough, I lifted myself off his cock and heard the most deliciously lewd sucking noise as my pussy closed back up. However, I don't think it closed as tightly as before.

We all sat naked and exhausted on the couch, quiet but still breathing hard from the exertion and excitement. Ben finally got up and fixed us each another vodka and Coke. We drank in silence and watched each other out of the corner of our eyes, apparently afraid to look directly at the results of our recent actions.

I glanced to my left towards Ben and noticed him getting hard again. Mike saw me looking at Ben's stiffening cock and said, "I may need some help."

So I reached for his flaccid cock, took it in my hand and began to stroke it tentatively. But he quickly pulled me toward him and ordered, "With your sweet mouth, Marilyn." His crudeness was like a slap in the face, but it turned me on all the more.

I didn't really want to take him in my mouth because he was still covered with my juices. I'd never done anything like that before and the thought of it was repulsive.

"Go on, babe, you know you want it." It was Ben. I couldn't believe I was being urged on by my own husband! I was pretty sure he wanted me to do it even more than I did.

I moved to my knees between Mike's legs, so very close to that beautiful cock. It was growing visibly, throbbing and jerking tentatively as it sprang back to life more and more with each beat of his heart.

I still felt that reluctance to taste myself on him, but by the time that huge thing stood at attention right in front of me once more, my resistance had vanished. I took it in both hands and guided it to my lips. I kissed it, licked it, cleaned my nectar from it like the whore I had become.

I concentrated mostly on the large purple head, swirling my tongue around and around and even pressing it inside his wet hole once or twice. I glanced up at Ben and saw that his eyes were locked on us. He appeared to be in an almost trance-like state as he watched me make love to Mike's huge cock. Ben stroked himself slowly as he watched.

Only once did I try to take it all in my mouth. But the size gagged me, much to Mike's amusement. I had long since lost the aversion to tasting myself, and in fact, began to enjoy the thought of my own juices on my tongue.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was as aroused at that moment as I have ever been. And when Mike told me to bend forward over the low coffee table, I did it without hesitation. I did it gladly, spreading my legs and wanting, no needing, to have that great cock inside me once more.

Mike was soon behind me and I felt that head play over my entrance teasingly. But not for long. He entered me quickly with a hard, deep thrust. Soon he was pushing in and out with long hard strokes. He'd pull that cock almost completely out, leaving me feeling almost empty, before driving it back in and making me deliciously full once more.

Most of the time my eyes were closed to heighten the sensations I was feeling. But I became aware of some movement nearby. I looked down, through the smoked glass of the coffee table and saw Ben on his back, inching his way underneath!

By the time Ben stopped moving, I knew he had a terrific view of Mike's cock pounding into me.

"That's it, Mike . . . slow it down, buddy . . . give it to her deep."

I couldn't believe my husband was actually giving instructions about how I should be fucked! And the amazing thing is, Mike was actually listening. I felt him slow down, in keeping with the rhythm of Ben's urgings.

He even got Mike to slow down and pull his cock almost out of me so he could see the head and whole thick shaft enter and slide back and forwards slowly, then faster and faster.

As Mike began to fuck me harder and faster, I was startled by a new sensation on my clit. I opened my eyes again to see Ben lifting his head just enough to allow his tongue to lick and tease my enflamed little pearl. It was an incredible sensation—the feeling of his tongue on that super sensitive spot while that huge cock just kept on pounding.

Later it occurred to me that my husband's tongue was dangerously close to another man's cock, but I was too aroused at the moment to think of anything but the incredible sensations that they were stimulating in me.

"Oh, fuckkkkkkkkkkk."

I heard Mike cry out as he grabbed my hips hard and shoved himself deep into my dripping cunt one final time. He held me tight to him while I felt him unload one . . . two . . . three times

Finally, Mike collapsed against the couch, his spent cock slipping out in the process. I whimpered in frustration as I was right on the verge of my own orgasm. But he was far past caring whether or not I was satisfied.

But suddenly, there was Ben, pushing me to my back onto the floor and thrusting inside me excitedly. He slid in quite easily as Mike had so opened me with his huge cock and I was well lubricated with the combination of Mike's cum and my own juices.

Ben grunted and panted and fucked me for all he was worth. Fortunately, I was very close when he entered me because he was so excited that I felt him begin to cum in no more than two minutes. But the feel of him pulsing inside me, and the terms of endearment that he kept whispering over and over, were enough to push me over the edge with him.

I raised my hips to meet his final thrusts and wrapped my legs tight around his back, drawing him deep inside me. He was nowhere as deep as Mike had been, but the feeling of my throbbing cunt milking him as he exploded inside was absolutely wonderful!

After such an amazing experience, I'd love to say there was an ending that did it justice. But, unfortunately, there wasn't.

Only a few moments after Ben came inside me, I saw Mike get up and begin rummaging around to find his clothes. Of course, they were scattered about the living room. I just lay there on the floor, with his cum and Ben's still leaking out of me. Then, he just flashed that arrogant smile once more and headed out the door.

In another short while, Ben and I showered together and fell into bed exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

As it turned out, this was not the only evening that Ben and I shared with Mike. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that Ben shared me with Mike. Whatever the case, we got together a few more times. And while these subsequent meetings were quite erotic, they couldn't compare with the amazing jumble of feelings that swept over me that very first time the three of us went at it.

Not surprisingly, Mike moved on to new conquests and the times we spent with him soon became a very sexy memory. I can't say that I was sorry, because I felt quite ambivalent about the whole series of events. On the one hand, these were the most highly charged sexual experiences of my life. On the other, I felt a lot of guilt about getting involved in something like this, something so outside society's norms.

I know Ben continued to think about it long after it was over. In those first few months afterward, he could get hard just talking about it as we lay in bed. I finally asked him not to mention it again, and he didn't.

But I've often wondered, as he fucked me in the years that followed, was he actually thinking about those nights with Mike. I know at times I was.

Even today, some 25 years later, sometimes I will lie in my bed at night, all alone while Ben is working late. And as my fingers stray to my pussy, and I run them slowly around, then finally inside my wet lips, I can feel that huge, wonderful cock spreading me wide and entering.

And I cum once more with Mike.

12