Another Submissive Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My vision blurred with tears and distracted by the relief of her releasing Her grip I was taken unaware as my pretty lavender panties were yanked from between my lips and just as suddenly a cock replaced them. His hands had me by the wig firmly attached to my head pulling my face into the strong unwashed smell of his crotch. His rigid cock pressed into my mouth and against the back of my throat. Quickly I worked my lips and tongue over his manhood trying to coat it with spit as he commenced with fucking my face.

I noticed with despair Her nails finding a new place to torment squealing on his cock as She twisted them viciously into already tormented flesh. While She assaulted me he began grunting with every thrust into my mouth. His cock wasn't overly large but I gagged every time it hit the back of my throat. Soon his manhood was slathered with my spit and making a wet swishing sound with every thrust.

Just when I realized that She had stopped tormenting my buttocks I felt a cool wet sensation between my cheeks followed rapidly by a blunt hard object. He groaned his encouragement as She worked one of the butt plugs between my cheeks thrusting his groin into my face as the plug filled my sissy hole. I could hear him growl over me as he held himself deep in my mouth and shot his first spurt of hot rank cum. As I struggled to accommodate the load he pulled out before slamming his cock back into my cum filled mouth.

Cum exploded from between my lips spraying everywhere. He didn't seem to care as he repeatedly slammed his cock into chummy mess of my face. Finally he buried himself into my throat again my face pressed into the smelly mess of his rank groin. His cocked gently pulsed as it deflated a little releasing more cum into my mouth that I could only drool into crotch. Finally he pulled out and as I choked he used his deflating member gooey with cum and spit to slap me across the face.

His hand entwined in my hair and he pulled my head back painfully so I was staring up at him. "You no good fucking slut," he snarled making me whimper fearfully, "you ruined my clothes you useless stupid cunt!" and slapped me across the face with his cock again. I tried to apologize while he continued to slap me with his now rehardening manhood. "Stupid fucking bitch!" He yanked hard on my hair until I was squealing with pain before pumping a fresh load of hot gooey cum onto my face with a loud groan.

The first jet of his cum splattered against my forehead. Unable to escape I stared wide eyed as the second jet of cum erupted from the tip of his cock and splash into my eyes blinding me. His sticky cum stung as I tried to blink it away. I felt more cum splat onto my face and dribble down my cheeks. Panting for breath I could only moan as his cock once more entered my mouth. Dutifully I sucked gently on his manhood as his goo dripped from my chin.

When he released the cuffs holding me I numbly stood having to grip the counter tightly for support feeling like I was going to swoon. "Oooh sweetie," She cooed in my ear, "what have you done? Making the nice man angry like that? What a naughty little thing you are." She taunted me. "Tell the nice man how sorry you are sweetie." Giggling with delight.

"I'm so very sorry sir," mumbled in a voice I didn't recognize, "please forgive me, sir." I continued when he only stared at me with disgust, "I'll pay for the cleaning," I all but wailed in trying to please him.

"Fucking right you will," he snarled adding an amount to my bill as a tip before dropping the pen on the counter, "Now sign it!" His voice oozing contempt.

Nervously with a trembling hand I did gasping at the amount but not daring to object. He snatched the pen then pointed towards the door with a, "Get out of here slut."

Looking about desperately I squeaked, "No no, please let me change!" I looked at Her forlornly but She just beamed pointing towards my tormentor. Fresh tears streaked my face as I turned to face the angry man pleading, "Please Sir," I cried, "Please let me change before leaving. Please, I can't be..."

"No!" he thundered cutting me off, "Get the fuck out of here you silly cunt. Fuck off!"

"Please," I whined, "I can't. Please I will do anything." I promised pathetically, "Anything!" I added despondently.

He stared at me contemptuously. Please sir I pleaded silently, please. "Give me your credit card," he finally announced. My shoulders slumped, I couldn't do that I thought but beaten I handed him my credit card. He snatched it from my hand smirking, "Come back for it tomorrow."

Dismissed I scrambled to change out of the costume and back into my street clothes. He watched the whole time making me feel cheap and used. My pants fit even tighter with the ruffled knickers beneath but I had no time to worry about it because with a casual, "Collect our packages and follow me." She was out the door. What about my face I wailed silently doing as best I could to wipe off the now drying cum as I scrambled to collect all the different bags and scurry after her. His cough as I reached the door made me look back and my heart sank as he stood behind the counter twirling my pretty lavender knickers on his finger.

Oh what was tomorrow going to cost me filled my head as I scampered down the street to catch up with Her, the butt plug in my sissy hole making my hips sashay like Hers were. I just prayed no one I knew would see me before I managed to get home. As I caught my reflection in a passing window I lurched top a halt - I hadn't remembered to take off the wig. Oh god I wailed ripping it from my head before stumbling after Her.

12