Another World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

"Oh shit!"

"That crazy bitch did it!"

There are other things now. Memories that aren't hers bubble up in her mind. A mother she doesn't know; a life that isn't hers.

"There you are," a woman's voice intrudes on her struggles. "Right on time I see."

Joan looks up to see Lydia walking toward her from the open barn door. What she sees of the woman is not what she remembers from a few seconds ago. She is wearing a long flowing dress that goes from her neck to her toes, covering and hiding everything. As she walks the woman looks like she is gliding across the floor. Her hair is still up but in a fashion Joan has never seen before.

Joan is mad and very frightened, "Quit playing tricks on me you bitch!"

"I'm not playing tricks on you, Fauna; you are in another world, a parallel world, now dear, a world we call Terral. This isn't your Earth," the woman answers quietly.

Joan is confused, "My name isn't Fauna it's...," she stops and struggles in her mind; trying to remember, "it's, ah, Fauna! No, no it's not. It's J....Fauna."

"Don't get too confused dear, your name here is Fauna O'Shea and it always was."

"What is happening to me? Did Professor's Transdimentional Teleporter do this to me?"

"That is a good question, Fauna, and shows at least some intelligence. The Lydia in your old world was jealous of you and has sent you to ours to get rid of you. Here you really are John's senshue, a concubine or mistress on your world, but here, I am not jealous. In fact I have my own senshue; a lovely, fully functional male."

"What are you saying, what is a senshue again? You're talking about having a functional male? I don't understand," Joan whimpers as she continues to look around her and then back at the strangely dressed woman in front of her. "Let me go, I want to go home," then she begins to struggle again in the chair holding her captive.

The new Lydia walks behind Fauna to begin massaging her shoulders, "My; you are tense, aren't you."

"What the fuck do you think I would be after what has just happened to me?"

Lydia leans down to caress Fauna's breasts.

"Don't touch me there! Get off me!"

Lydia ignores her, "Things get changed when you are transported," Lydia soothes as she continues to massage the frightened girl below her. "There are things that you will remember for a while and new things you are going to know soon; all boiling away in your mind. Some parts of you get bigger like your beautiful breasts here and my senshue's cock. Other times the people sending you Transportees here make things smaller. I always feel sorry for the males then. But you are all somehow changed in your minds to be completely obedient to your contracts.

"You will address John and I as Isa. That is similar to Master or Mistress in your language. It just means as an Isa we hold your papers and the contract you signed."

"I am so confused. I didn't sign anything. What about my beautiful dress?"

"Of course you are confused, and the change in cloths is another thing we can't explain. But we do have your signed contract and your papers in our safe," Lydia says as she tries to keep her husband's new senshue calm while she continues to instruct her in her new life. "John owns your papers; you sold them to him, remember. This means that you must obey him when he wants; you have signed a contract promising to obey his every order."

What? Am I a slave here?" Fauna yells in a panic at what she is hearing.

"Of course not," Lydia laughs, "slavery as you know it never was in this world. The Civil War never happened here on Terral, and we never grew that strange plant you call cotton or the sugar cane that needed so many people to harvest. You are merely an indentured servant to John."

"That's the same as being a slave, isn't it Isa Lydia?" Fauna asks in a small quavering voice.

Lydia is happy with the quiet way that question is asked; the new senshue is learning already, "Of course not dear, you are allowed to go wherever you want when John or I don't need you. You even have your own little room in town and an allowance that we pay for out of the money we hold in trust for you from the sale of your papers."

"Oh. Um," Joan mumbles as she tries yet again to break free from her bounds.

"There are some other things you should now about what have happened to you. You will find that you will obey every explicitly stated order that John and I give you. We can't explain it, but it makes your papers very valuable. A Transportee's papers are worth twice that of a local's just for that reason. The locals need to be disciplined more often than you.

"Disciplined?"

Isa Lydia ignores her, "This barn and the strange machinery that brought you here are making John and I very rich. The real indentured servants of this world tend to, how do I say it, balk at some of the things that are asked of them but you and others like you can't. When we get tired of you we will sell your papers for a fortune."

"I am a slave then! You say you can sell me!"

"No, no you have sold your papers to us and have agreed to do as you are told; to be a senshue for the rest of your life. Like I said there is no slavery on this world; you are just another indentured servant like all the rest of the senshue that have signed contracts.

"Yeah right. Send me back please. I want to go home. I don't want to be a slave."

"Well," Lydia sighs, "you aren't a slave and I can't send you back. When all this strange machinery disappears and you are still in the chair you will just be sent back to us. So I must let you loose before that happens.

"You will be calm now!" Lydia says in a forceful voice and Fauna finds that she does relax. "Now where is that button," she fusses and then, "Ah, there it is. I always forget."

The metal rings holding Joan down spring back into the chair and she finds herself free but doesn't move.

"You do have your own free will still, you know Fauna, when you are on your own time. Why don't you get up and follow me back to the party now. We do so like it when we get a new senshue while we are having one of our little soirees.

"The general public doesn't know about you Transportees but everybody here tonight does so don't be afraid."

"I can't go out dressed like this!" Fauna cries as she looks down over new large breasts at the gossamer thing she finds herself wearing. "I may as well be naked."

"But that's what you all wear, dear, it is the fashion for senshue now and I hear that next year it is going to be even more daring," Lydia says as she helps Fauna get out of the chair and smoothes the filmy dress over her body, touching her everywhere she wants and laughing when Fauna tries to fight back and can't. "There is something that happens to your mind when you are transported; you can't deny us what we want because you did sign that contract agreeing to give yourself to us."

"What! Don't touch me there!" Fauna cries as she feels Lydia play with her clit.

"It excites us when you new Transportees fight us," Isa Lydia pants close to her ear. "But come with me now. It's time to take you back into the house."

"I can't; I'm naked. Everybody will see me like this!"

Isa Lydia continues to stroke the young girl called Fauna and laughs joyfully at the feeling of complete control she has of her husband's senshue. She feels the power that spans the worlds, the universe really, a power that every Isa, every master or mistress feels and has a sudden need for her own senshue, Janord, and what he can do for her at her command. "Do you like the way your Isa touches you?"

"No! Fuck no!" She pauses feeling the tender sensations, "No...Yes, yes! Don't stop Isa Lydia, please don't stop," Fauna moans as she pushes up against her Isa's fingers hoping for an orgasm from her tormentor's soft hands.

When Fauna finally cums she screams out her joy then sighs and gives in to her total release then stands still with only an occasional hip thrust against the hand still between her thighs.

Isa Lydia looks down at her. "Yes, this female will keep John happy for quite a while," she thinks.

"Come with me back to the house Fauna; John must meet this new gem that has come to him."

"Yes Isa Lydia," Fauna says in a sexual fog of lust and obediently follows her Isa up the path to the mansion feeling so many new sensations. She feels her new larger breasts swaying on her chest with each step, the warm, gentle breeze rustling her thin, see through dress with a hem that stops before it even pretends to cover her ass and a top that hugs her boobs like a second skin, and the high heels she just realizes that she has on. What she feels most is the wetness between her legs as she walks. "How did my cloths get changed Isa Lydia?"

Isa Lydia holds out her hand, "Come, and walk beside me so we can talk Fauna." When Fauna catches up Lydia smiles at the senshue, "We don't know. We wonder how your bodies are altered too. Some of the male senshue are altered with their penus' made so small they have to sit to pee and others have erections so big no Isa will have him except as a novelty. You are lucky; you were sent to us relatively intact. I somehow know that your tits were smaller before."

"Does the Lydia from my world know anything about here?"

"Yes, we found the chair and all its machinery one day with a long letter on the seat and sent back our own history. Soon we had letters from hundreds of other worlds promising new senshue for us.

"I love my John but we both do like our boys and girls and the money you bring in when we sell your papers. We think that there must be countless Lydias and Johns out there and we have become the happy recipients of unwanted lovers." Isa Lydia sighs, "The sad thing is that we are told by most of you that you are innocent. That doesn't matter though. You all show up with your papers in our possession and with signed contracts for life." She looks at Fauna, "Were you a virgin before?"

Fauna nods her head yes looking straight ahead and feeling very embarrassed.

Isa Lydia laughs at the little girl's sad look, "Too bad, so few get to be a virgin twice. The machine must read your gene sequence and sends you to us as a healthy senshue completely cured of all diseases; brand new and as pure as the day you were born. She laughs, "How often can a girl say that she has lost her innocence twice. We are all slightly jealous of that point."

"Really?" Fauna asks with a shy smile at this Lydia that seems so nice even though she is her Isa, a slave owner in her mind. "What is Isa Smythe like here? Is he a kind man?"

"Of course he is a kind Isa and a wonderful husband or I'll smack him." Both girls laugh at that though one laugh borders on panic and hysteria.

Fauna approaches the mansion for the second time that night only this time she is in another world, and this time everybody can see that she is naked under her dress. The building looks the same but there are differences everywhere. The furniture on the balcony she had left with the other Lydia looks very strange, the house is a different color and is more ornate and things are shaped all wrong.

When Isa Lydia leads John's senshue to the open doors to the ball room Fauna balks at the sight of all the people inside and turns her back to the house, "I can't! I'm naked. I can't go in there."

Lydia knows that this is the biggest hurdle that the Transportees must face to become a good senshue. To face a room of dressed Isa while almost naked with a mind from another world has to be dealt with. She turns Fauna around and begins to talk to her, "I'm not going to order you in there. I can do that and you would obey but you will hate me for making you do that. You must realize that you can't go back; you must go forward. Every Isa in there has a senshue with them dressed just like you. We've seen it all before. It's nothing new to us."

"But it's new to me!" Fauna wails and sobs into her hands.

"Of course it is. Now what are you going to do? Stand out here all night while I send everyone out here to meet you or are you going to find the courage to walk in beside me to meet your new life and Isa John."

"I don't want a new life! I want to go home."

Lydia raises her voice just a bit to make her point. "You can't go home you silly little female! Now come with me we are wasting time."

"Ok, Ok; just give me a minute, please."

Fauna walks a few feet away; her mind a turmoil of new memories and old making a stew in her mind. She looks up at the sky and down at herself and around her seeking some inspiration, some guidance in herself. "Fuck it!" she finally yells to the night and turns back to Isa Lydia to take her hand. Her eyes are red and swollen when she says with a small voice, "Let's go. Take me in there before I change my mind. I'm going to go mad soon. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't deserve this!"

Lydia wisely keeps quiet and leads the new senshue in to meet her Isa.

Inside Fauna's eyes are dazzled by the bright candle light from the huge chandeliers above her.

"Candle lights?" she thinks in total surprise.

Then she sees the people inside dancing, talking and laughing. Senshue mingling with Isa not like slaves like she thought they would be but freely. She is surprised at how they let Isa openly touch them anywhere they want, and Isa seem to especially like touching them intimately.

The Isa women are all dressed in long somber colored concealing robes, while the men are dressed like she has never seen them before. They are all wearing bright colors like peacocks displaying. Some Isa men have on leggings or tights of greens, blues, floral patterns and even pinks showing off their bulging crotches under soft shirts that either wrap around them or are an off the shoulder peasant blouse and more bizarre things. On their feet are almost dainty slippers with some even having low heels. Others are wearing kilts and more are in full body tights in every color that Fauna can imagine. It's a sad fact that like in every crowd some of the heavier men shouldn't be wearing these tight cloths. One Isa in particular stands out in pink leggings with a too short shirt showing his heavy paunch hanging over his waist. Fauna cringes at the sight of his hairy gut and large male tits on his chest.

"Isa Lydia leans over to Fauna as she looks around the ballroom, "Don't all the men look so handsome?"

Fauna is struck silent by the people she is seeing and doesn't answer. Most men do look very handsome and very masculine somehow in cloths that would be ridiculous on her Earth.

Isa Lydia titters, "Well most look good but the Chief of police always does look so foolish in his choice of pink tights and short top."

The senshue are all almost naked; dressed as their Isa want in gauzy wisps of cloth that don't hide their bodies at all. Fauna is finding that she is in a sort of sensory overload as she looks around her. Everything is different and nothing is the same as she remembers, but her new mind sees it all as normal.

Some of the males with larger cocks and balls are wearing sheer pouches that are held on by a ribbon wrapped around them and nothing else or a few have on loose pants that are tight at the waist with pouches for their cocks; most of their chests are bare. Others sent to this world by jealous husbands with little nothing penises and balls wear things like scanty little boy shorts that hold their balls and peepees tight with seams that go up their asses to show them off or sheer panties with lace trim, or even little dresses that don't hide the fact that their bodies are hairless. In fact almost all the senshue of both sexes seem to be shaved.

None of the females wear pants; they all have skirts or dresses on so the wandering hands of Isa can touch them intimately Fauna notices. Some are so short that they don't pretend to hide but present the female's pussies while others are floor length with slits to the waist for easy access.

Isa Lydia leads Fauna into the crowd of the party toward her John. She loves him but looks forward to her night with her senshue and knows that her man will be happy with his new female. On the way a hand cups Fauna's ass making her jump forward in surprise. "You must let anyone touch you, senshue," Lydia hisses quietly to Fauna. "It's in your contract."

"I can't do that!"

"You will, let me show you," Isa Lydia tells the girl as she leads her to a group of men.

"This senshue wants to show you men her cunt," she tells them after getting their attention. "Lift your dress and show them how shaved you are senshue," she orders. "Now!"

Fauna turns beet red from her face to her chest when she finds that she can't resist pulling up her dress to her waist, spreading her legs and pushing her hips forward to show her cunt to complete strangers.

"Would any of you Isa like to feel how smooth this senshue is?"

One of the men; a man wearing purple tights with a gold lame top answers, "I will if you don't mind me finding how wet the female might be.'

"Of course, whatever pleases you, Isa." Lydia turns to Fauna, "Ask the Isa to feel your cunt senshue."

"I can't say that Isa Lydia!"

"I order you to say just that."

Fauna shudders but faces the Isa with her dress held up to her waist, "Feel my cunt Isa. Feel how wet I am, please."

The Isa looks deep into Fauna's eyes as he becomes the first man to touch her between her legs. His hard, gentle fingers slide over her permanently smooth skin for a long minute before he lets one push into her virginity. He looks at Lydia with a smile, "This female is the new one tonight isn't she." Looking back into Fauna's eyes again the Isa moves his finger up to play with her clit for a moment before pulling it out after giving a small laugh when Fauna can't help herself but push her hips forward in response. Still holding her eyes with his he puts his wet finger to her lips, "Suck your juice off me senshue."

It is an order so Fauna opens her mouth for him to taste herself as she licks the finger in her mouth. She feels so shamed, so much like a slut as she sucks at the finger in her like it is a cock while still holding her dress up to show her wet cunt. When the Isa feels he is clean enough he pulls his finger out of Fauna's mouth and without a thought turns back to his friends; ignoring her completely.

"Put your dress down now, dear. It's not polite to hold it like that as you walk," Lydia tells Fauna as she pulls her away. "Now did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes Isa," Fauna replies in a subdued voice.

Fauna hears an Isa's voice from the group they are leaving, "I hope she will be as entertaining on the stage later." She is mad, confused and horribly embarrassed all at once, "What does he mean about the stage later?"

"Oh, nothing. You'll see when the time comes," Lydia says brightly. "Now where is John?" She finally spots him by the fireplace and sets off in his direction not even bothering with Fauna; knowing from experience that she will follow.

Not knowing a single other person in this new world Fauna is forced to follow her. She stays close behind her Isa to try and keep the others from touching her as they move through the huge room.

Fauna's ploy doesn't work though. Halfway through the room an Isa, a woman, stops her by touching her breast and she stops like she has been ordered too; impatiently waiting for the woman to finish shaming her. It's bad enough to be felt up in public but Fauna feels even worse when the Isa begins feeling both of her breasts and talking to the man who is obviously her husband and to their two senshue as if she isn't even there.

"My, these are nice tits Honey, she would be so nice to have in our bed when we play." A hand goes down Fauna's body, "Spread your legs deary I want to see if you are a little hotty or not. There's a good girl." Fauna does as she is told even as she pushes her tit into the hand still rubbing it. The Isa's eyes go wide when her hand finds Fauna's wet thigh on its way to her cunt. "Honey this senshue is positively dripping!" she almost shouts to the amusement of the people around them; causing Fauna to want to sink into the floor and disappear. She slips two fingers into the senshue she is fondling then brings them to her nose to smell Fauna's scent, "Sweet. Would you like to taste her Honey?"

Thring
Thring
381 Followers