Another World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
378 Followers

Fauna is exhausted and spent from what has happened to her but she rouses just enough to respond to the kindness she feels from the man next to her, "I remember a highway here."

"You all remember something different. You might remember a huge city where we are going but here it is smaller. Your room is in a poor part of town where the senshue have to be. You're not that welcome in the better parts of town. We are not all Isa here you know and you are all dressed in somewhat less than the rest of us wear."

"My room?"

"Yes. Just a room," the driver says, "I've seen it."

Fauna looks at him; startled at what they might have done there, "Did we?" she asks not wanting to say the words.

He smiles, "No we didn't. I just carried up some parcels for you that day. Although some of the senshue I drive do give favors to an old man such as me."

Fauna is so tired and she ignores that last remark thinking that he is so nice, "But just a room?"

"The Professor is sometimes so cheap," the driver laughs, "but you don't seem to mind. It is in a very old and beautiful house. At least you have your own bathroom."

Fauna looks down at herself and sees how sweaty and cum covered she is, "Thank god for that." Then she leans back in the seat feeling her naked tits bounce on her chest as the car carries her to her new home; a place she's lived in but never seen.

"Would you like to hear about Terral?" the driver asks.

"Yes please but tell me your name first," Fauna says and then promptly falls asleep.

"My name is Jim but your Isa calls me Jeeves for some strange reason." Getting no response Jeeves is already smiling as he turns to see the young senshue curled up and sound asleep. Being a born talker he tells her about his world anyway. He tells her how a strange German man he has been told about was never born in his world and how the Kings in Zimbabwe kept the Europeans out of Afric. How the East is at peace with its kind religions and how South Americe always seems to be the same. She doesn't hear as he tells her about North Americe and the country they live in called Amerecia here in the south and how there is another other country called Cadia in the north. He knows that a female senshue like her doesn't need to know all he tells her.

Jeeves sighs when they get closer to town and he has to watch the road instead of the pretty girl next to him with her heavy tits swaying on her as he drives. When he parks he touches Fauna again and she moans out in a bad dream.

"Wake up Fauna, you're home."

She opens her eyes and looks around her at the strange town around her, "Where am I?"

"You're home."

"Home? I don't recognize a thing,"

Jeeves laughs at the little female beside him, "Yes you will soon. Go in and up the stairs and put your palm on the plate on the right of the first door you see to let yourself in. Run in now. Fauna looks out of the car suddenly frightened again. She doesn't want to be alone here, "Will you come up with me to guard me?" she asks Jeeves.

He smiles at her and shakes his head no, "Thank you sweet girl but no I can't. Not this morning; I will watch over you until you are inside, though. Now run while the street is empty."

Fauna looks at the driver named Jeeves and then up and down the street, "Have you driven many senshue home like this?"

"Yes. Now go home."

Fauna looks down at her naked body and over at Jeeves, "Ok."

She opens the car door and runs across the sidewalk to go into the building that she is told is her home feeling so exposed in the early morning sun. Her tits bounce on her as she jogs up the stairs and she slaps her palm on the panel by the first door she sees at the top of the stairs. She hears a click and pushes the door open to hurry inside the room she has lived in for months and slams the door shut behind her to see her home for the first time; the hundredth time, she doesn't know. Fauna doesn't care anymore. Its time to sleep and forget what has happened in the last crazy hours since she left her apartment on Earth. She sees a rumpled, unmade sofa bed open in the center of the room and falls on it in exhaustion to fall into a deep sleep that will last until the sun goes down again. Her last thought is, "What a slob I am," and then her head hits the pillows and she finds peace.

Thring
Thring
378 Followers