Another World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

"Of course," the husband answers as he opens his mouth to his lady's fingers. "Yes very sweet and tasty too." He smiles at his wife and takes her hand to walk away with their senshue at their heels; Fauna completely forgotten for now.

Everything is happening too fast for Fauna. There is her outright kidnap and teleportation to another world that she can't escape from. A world where she finds herself a virtual sex slave though her Isa denies it. There are alien thoughts and memories that are just below the surface of her mind. She wonders why she is calling her boobs tits and her vagina a cunt now; she wasn't an hour ago. Lydia is nowhere in sight and Isa hands are touching her body everywhere. It's too much; she moans and starts to faint. A strong arm grabs her around her waist as she begins to sag.

"Don't quit on us now. You have a long night ahead of you senshue of mine," a familiar voice whispers as the Isa holds her up.

"Professor! Is that you?"

"Yes I am a professor but I am also your Isa," the man husks. "You are the prettiest assistant sent to us yet. I'm tempted to keep your papers for a very long time."

"What?" Fauna asks as she comes out of her black, swirling almost faint. "Oh Professor Smythe I have had a very bad dream."

"It's not a dream. My name is Isa John to you. You are my senshue and I will use you as the contract allows."

"What?"

"Hold my hand senshue. I'm taking you to the stage."

"Why Isa John?"

The man she knew and respected looks at his new senshue with hooded, lustful eyes, "Because that is where you will lose your virginity in front of all the Isa and senshue here."

Fauna's hand is trembling as she offers it to the mirror of the man she trusted on Earth. She can't help herself.

"That's a good senshue."

Fauna looks into the mesmerizing eyes of her Isa and meekly allows him to lead her to a stage set up near the one for the band.

"Put on a good show for me senshue," her Isa tells her and then he leaves her there to sit in the front row of seats.

Fauna is very nervous now. She is standing next to a bed in the center of a stage with at least a hundred pairs of eyes looking at her and feeling more naked and exposed than she has ever felt before.

A male senshue climbs the steps to walk toward her with his thick cock swaying in a sheer pouch.

"No, No," Fauna cries looking at him, "I'm a virgin! Please don't."

The young man pays her no heed and steps up to her to wrap his arms around her shaking body and bend to kiss the top of her head before nuzzling down to nibble at her ear.

"I'll be gentle, trust me," the male senshue whispers to the shivering girl in his strong arms. "Tell me your name so I can call it out when I come in you."

Realizing that these cruel people expect to watch her lose her virginity; that a man is going to fuck her in front of them Fauna begins to sob into the hard chest of the male holding her so tightly, so patiently.

His strong arms tighten on Fauna, "Tell me your name, mine is Magis."

"My Isa calls me Fauna."

"That's a pretty name, it makes me think of a shy doe in the forest," Magis murmurs. "That's what you are, aren't you?"

Fauna nods her head yes on Magis' strong chest. All resistance is gone from her now and her tears are wetting him. She is using him to hide the sight of all the Isa watching her and she holds him tight. Magis' hands roam over her body; hugging her, feeling her before sliding up her back to undo the ties of the shoulder straps that hold her dress on. She feels the twin tugs at her shoulders and knows that the only thing that holds her dress up now is Magis hugging her. She knows that her dress is see through and she may as well have been naked all night and she has been touched everywhere; but to let it drop to the floor now and be totally nude in front of all these people is too much for her to think about.

She wishes that her Terral thoughts would take over now. But they don't; her deflowering, her rape, is going to happen soon in front of an audience of Isa while she still is thinking like an Earthling.

Magis gently pushes her away from him to let her diaphanous dress slither down her body to the floor while he caresses her, "Undo my pouch Fauna," he whispers.

Fauna leans her head against the hard chest of Magis again, "I can't; I have never done this before. I'm a virgin. I can't."

"You know you have to. Pretend they aren't there. Think that I love you. Tell me you love me."

She is still for a long moment, "I don't love you, but you are a kind and gentle man."

"Think what you have to think to get through this night Fauna. Now take my pouch off."

Fauna looks out at the crowd of Isa and senshue intently watching her every move and looks back the strong man holding her before nervously reaching down with shaking hands to pull at the black ribbon bow tie that holds his pouch on. She watches her hands as they pull at the ribbon and loosen it to pull off the pouch. It all seems to be in slow motion to her. The audience is forgotten. It has to be.

The silky pouch is still in her hand when Magis caresses her, "Now touch me."

Her head is still pressed against Magis' chest. She drops the tiny bit of cloth from her hand and touches him where he wants. She has never even seen a real penis before, but tonight she feels the hardness of one under its soft skin as she gets bolder and bolder. In spite of all that has happened in the last few hours she is getting excited. She can't help herself. Her hands wrap around the warm shaft of Magis and begin to move up and down it. She moans as she feels his hands on her. She doesn't know what to do but her body does; one hand moves down to gently play with Magis' balls while the other keeps stroking the long, thick shaft it can't even wrap around.

"Careful," Magis whispers when she squeezes his balls too hard, "you have to be gentle there."

Fauna continues to stroke the cock in her hand and caress his heavy balls. She has never done this before but it feels so right now for some reason. She wonders if that thought is hers or the shadow memories of the senshue she is in this world.

"Do you like touching me?"

Fauna looks up into deep blue eyes and reluctantly nods her head yes.

"Do you like me touching you?"

"Yes, I do. It feels so good," she answers truthfully.

His hands are all over her now; touching her and holding her, driving her crazy with passion, with desire.

He stops and looks at her. "Get on the bed," he tells her, "I want to lick you and kiss you in places I know a man has never touched."

Faun has no choice now. She never had a choice since she came to this new world. She crawls onto the bed and lies on her back to look at the senshue with a thick cock who is going to take her virginity.

"That's a magnificent cock!" she thinks then gives a nervous little laugh at her crazy thought.

He smiles at her then kneels down to kiss and suck on her nipple. The sensations as Magis holds her breast to his mouth and licks and bites her tender nipple go straight to her clit. She finds herself bucking her hips up to meet an imaginary cock with each touch of his tongue; each little nibble at her swollen tit. When he moves to the other breast she moans her frustration at the loss of pleasure then moans again when his warm tongue touches her other nipple. A soft, tender hand caresses the soft skin between her legs and she feels his fingers toying with her, touching her, caressing her and bringing her close to an orgasm.

The fingers stop. "Suck my cock," he whispers.

Fauna is so close, so ready to cum that she doesn't even think, she kisses her way down Magis' body to the hard cock she has been stroking for so long and looks at what she holds and wonders at the size and beauty if it. "This won't fit in me, it's too big," she thinks as she licks at the dewy moisture that leaks from the thick head and tastes a man for the first time. Gentle hands push her head down until she has as much of him in her mouth as she can take.

"Do you want my cock in you? Do you want me to take your virginity?"

Fauna can't answer that. Her mouth is full of cock but she can't say no now, she is ready; she looks up with a man in her mouth to nod her head yes. She pulls her head off the cock in her mouth to look up at his eyes, "Yes, fuck me," she whispers. "Fuck me now!" she yells.

The crowd of people watching her is totally forgotten. Her world is Magis now. Magis and his wonderful cock wet with her saliva and still in her hands; she can't let it go.

"Ah, thank you but I am going to lick your cunt first. I'm going to lick your clit until you cum on my face.

"Please!" Fauna yells needing every touch Magis gives her now. She is surprised at her reactions; her instant response to his caresses. She didn't know. How could she. No man has ever touched her before.

Magis kisses each nipple then licks at her body as he moves down her. Fauna keeps her hands on his head to play with his hair and hold the tongue and lips where they feel best and then she gasps out a long sighing cry of lust when his tongue touches her where only hands have been. She spreads her legs and lifts her knees to give Magis full access to her and feels so free.

"Oh god!" she yells as he sucks her inner lips into his mouth and licks furiously at her clit. Both of her hands are on his head now; holding him tight to her. She doesn't care who is watching now. "Make me cum!" she yells as she pushes her hips up. Magis does make her cum; he licks at her clit and sticks his tongue deep into her moist pussy as deep as it will go until she bucks her cunt at him and holds him tight to her.

Her body is still shuddering and quivering, "I had no idea," is all Fauna can say when she comes back to Terral.

"Do you want stay a virgin?"

"No," she whispers, "take me."

Magis moves up the bed kissing the girl under him; kissing and licking her belly, her breasts, her neck and finally her lips.

"Guide me into you."

Fauna doesn't even think. Her hands reach between them. She eagerly grabs the hard cock and rubs the head of it over her wetness and then puts it where it needs to be, "Take me. Fuck me. I'm ready. I want you. I need you in me!" she yells.

Magis is silent. He smiles at the senshue below him and takes her for her Isa, like he was told to do.

There is a sudden pain and then she feels a man in her for the first time. Her virginity is gone. He lies still on top of her; in her. He waits for the senshue under him to calm, to quit vibrating on his hardness and then he moves once and again. Her legs raise to cross above his ass to urge him deeper into her and her arms pull his head to her breast and then lift it to kiss him passionately.

"Fuck me!" she breaths as she looks into his eyes.

Magis doesn't need to be told what to do; he begins to thrust into the senshue under him and loves it each time she eagerly pushes her hips up to meet him.

Fauna can't believe what she is feeling. She feels the thick head of a cock gliding in and out of her. She feels the strong arms of Magis holding her, and she knows that at least a hundred people are watching her as a strange male who has just told her his name takes her virginity.

She feels so many things; she feels wonderful, she feels like a slut, she's an object, a nothing, a sex slave, a senshue that is being fucked for her Isa's pleasure, all of those feelings, all of those sensations and none. But she responds to the thickness pushing into her like every woman on every world will. She grunts out her rising pleasure at each thrust until she starts her first orgasm and then there is another. They don't stop. One follows another. She seems to be moaning constantly as each orgasm overlaps the other. All rational thought is gone, her legs and arms flail out under the male that is fucking her. His name is Magis and she knows that it is a name she will never forget. Her heels lock over his ass and pull him to her and her arms scratch at his back and then grab at the sheet under her as she cums again.

"Cum in me!" she yells. "I want to feel your hot sperm in me!"

Magis begins to pump harder and faster at the urgings of the senshue under him. He has never been with such an ardent virgin before. She drives him crazy and he is so close now.

"I'm going to cum in you!" he yells to the world.

"Yes! Cum in me, I want to feel your hot sperm filling me!" she yells back and rakes his back with her nails almost drawing blood.

"I had no idea!" she screams as yet another orgasm hits her and she feels him push as deep as he can into her to hold still as his cock begins to pulse.

She is amazed. She can feel the hard, velvety soft shaft get even thicker in her and then she feels the first spurt go up its length to spew out and warm her and then another. Magis groans out his release as he pumps himself into her pushing into her.

Fauna feels so full, so relaxed, so completely satisfied as she lies pressed down under the hard body of a male. She feels Magis go small and slide out of her and licks at his chest. She holds him tight to her.

"Is this the way it's supposed to be?" Fauna asks with her mouth close to her lover's ear.

"It is with me," Magis whispers back, "I don't know how Isa John will be with you. You are his senshue. I am just the one they chose to take your virginity."

"Thank you. You were so tender." Fauna sobs then, "I feel like a hooker, a... I don't know... something bad being fucked in front of an audience."

"Don't."

"How can I not," she whispers at the man who just made her so happy and caresses his smiling face.

"Forget them."

"I can't."

"Lick me clean. The Isa expect that of you."

"They do?"

"Yes, lick my cock clean senshue."

"I can't do that. It's filthy!"

It is one more thing after another. Fauna wonders what will be next.

"It's just your juice and my sperm and it's what you are expected to do when you have been fucked."

Magis moves up Fauna's body to put his cock at her lips. "Clean me."

She looks into the eyes of the man that just made her so happy and opens her mouth to taste herself and a man for the first time. He smiles down at her and grows hard again in her mouth.

"You will make your Isa so happy," Magis says and takes himself out of her mouth to get off the bed when she has cleaned him and joins his Isa; an Isa named Michel.

"Don't leave me!" Fauna cries and looks out at the room as he walks away. She is surprised when Magis kneels in front of a woman and crawls under her dress. Senshue heads are bobbing up and down between the legs of the men and some are sitting on men's laps. The women have their senshue hidden under their dresses pleasuring them. Fauna wants to laugh at the sight of male feet sticking out from under heavy dresses but she can't. It's too much.

Isa John beckons to her.

Fauna can't take anymore. She won't. She will not let this happen.

But she finds herself walking toward her Isa with swaying hips and wet between her legs. "How can she feel and act this way!" she wonders as she kneels to reach into her Isa's tights; to pull out and hold his cock and swallow as much of it that she could. She doesn't feel like a slut now; she feels like a senshue and she doesn't even think about putting her dress back on. Why bother now. She feels strange. Something is happening to change her since Magis took her virginity. She wonders if the Terral memories are taking over so soon. She looks up into her Isa's eyes with his cock in her mouth and begins to bob her head in his lap and lick at the hardness in her. Urging him to cum in her, to feed her his sperm. Her hands caress him with one gently cupping and squeezing his balls and the other stroking what she can't fit into her mouth. She doesn't even question that she wants him to cum in her mouth now and when he does she isn't ready. Her Isa's cock throbs and pulses sending huge loads of his sperm into her tiny mouth. She tries to swallow it all like she somehow knows she should but most flows out past her lips and down her chin onto her tits.

Fauna doesn't care; she loves the taste and the heat of him in her mouth, on her chin and then on her tits. One of her hands begins to idly rub the sperm all over her chest as she licks her Isa clean like Magis has just taught her.

By now most of the Isa have had their orgasms and the female senshue have put the men back into their tights and the males have crawled out from under the heavy dresses of the women with very wet faces.

A fresh warm breeze flows through open windows into the ballroom where Fauna has lost her innocence but the air is filled with the heady aroma of sex. The women all leave the room, presumably to clean themselves while the men crowd around the bar; ignoring their senshue for the most part. The area around Fauna is littered with torn bits of gauze and she sees that she isn't the only one nude now. She moves to a far corner to think and try to regain her composure. She tries unsuccessfully to deny what has just happened to her. Her Earth mind is screaming rape but she can't deny what Magis took from her; what he gave to her and what she did after with her Isa. The worst part is that she participated in and enjoyed everything she did. The drying cum of a male and an Isa cover her body. Long thick streams of Magis leak from her and coat her thighs while her tits feel tight from the rubbed in sperm of Isa John.

Fauna hears a voice in her head as she stands alone, "You're new here."

"What!" she screams back in her mind looking around her wondering what the hell just happened.

"Ouch! That hurt! Don't scream. Be still and quiet please."

"Who are you? Where are you?"

"That's better There is a secret that the Isa don't know about us."

"No shit. It's a pretty good secret. How can you talk to me? Who are you? Where are you?"

"I'm here near you. We somehow become telepathic when we are sent here."

"Where?"

"Don't try to find me."

"You found me."

"Shhh. Be still. Quit looking around you Fauna." There is a silence and then the voice in her head tells her, "Don't let them know about this!"

"What do you mean don't let them know! I don't know!"

"We don't know either."

"Um?"

"Yes, 'um' is as good a word as any. Every senshue you see here tonight was teleported by a jealous Lydia or a Professor. All the Isa know that. We are their slaves."

"That's not what the Lydia here tells me."

"Indentured? Contract?"

"Yes."

"Have you tried to resist what they want?"

"Yes but I enjoyed it!"

"So did I when my Isa fucked my ass with her dildo."

"Oh. Did you?"

"Of course not."

"Who are you?"

"Meet me at the café in two days."

"What café?"

"You'll know."

Then Fauna's mind clears. Who ever was talking to her is gone from her mind.

Hours later Isa John sends Fauna home in his limousine, this time the driver doesn't even pretend to ignore her. He openly stares at her naked body and smiles at her as he helps her into the front seat of the car making sure that she sits on a towel to protect the expensive leather from what is still leaking from her. The sun is rising as they drive out through the gate and down a road that fauna remembers as much wider.

"I know that you are new to Terral tonight, I sense it even though I have driven you home before. It's a weird feeling knowing that tonight is your first night here and at the same time you sold your papers to Professor Smythe months back when you came of age." He reaches across to gently touch the outside of her thigh and Fauna jumps away.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not Isa. Its just that I sometimes touch the senshue I drive home. Its all I can do though. Just a light touch and a nice talk, if you will, on our way to town." Both his hands are on the steering wheel now as they speed down the narrow lane that should be a highway.

Thring
Thring
381 Followers