All Comments on 'Anthony'

by indigoblue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Romantic with a twist

Romantic with a twist. How many friends are there like Trevor, who can set a friend up with a choice piece of womanhood. A woman whom he has had dreams of for years. Now she is asleep in his bed with his t-ee shirt on.

Bridget69Bridget69almost 19 years ago
Matchmaking...

made in Heaven. Great attention to detail and atmosphere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great!

loved it, absolutely loved it. Just something about your style that makes the story so vivid, and perfect. Wonderful :)

thanks a lot for the beautiful piece

hathorbr1hathorbr1about 12 years ago
Wow! Beautiful!

I absolutely loved this story! It was so sweet and hot and perfect. Great Job!

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
Pleeeease

The premise of the story is very good, but the cheesy love making was a little of a turn off to me. God, I was cringing with the male character dialog; at times, it felt like it was the female. Very unrealistic; to go from casual friends, to dying lovers in the course of a little encounter filled with passion. Nonetheless a 4 stars for a good short of an effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

While I admit to loving sex, I really enjoy a good story, too. Especially if I am reading about it. Unfortunately for me, I suppose, this one had a lot of one, but very little of the other. I can't really say I enjoyed this story. For me it was sort of like a martini without the gin. It just didn't feel like it was "all there".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

A very good story, and extremely well written. I would enjoy seeing more of Alex and Anthony’s story. Thank you for this much of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous