Anthony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex leaned forward and kissed him through the thin cloth. He smiled as he climbed back onto the bed and revealed his incredible and absolute nakedness lying next to her. "Alex, please go down on me," he begged.

She smiled as she rolled over and took hold of his cock in her hands. She took him in her mouth, first just the tip. She licked a little drop of come from the tip. He inhaled sharply. Slowly she wrapped her lips around him, taking him further and further in her mouth. He grabbed hold of the back of her head as she began sliding up and down the length of the shaft, teasing his dick with her tongue. She went slowly at first, and then faster. She took hold of his balls in her hands and then gently kissed them, licking at them, caressing them. She returned to his manhood, and began running her tongue around the tip while she used her hands to keep the rhythm with his shaft. She had to have him. She took the length of him in her mouth, feeling the tip of his hardness in the back of her throat. She wanted to swallow him whole. Harder and harder she sucked. Anthony was moaning, begging for mercy, but at the same time, wanting more. He loved the way she sucked him. It was perfect.

Alex let go and began kissing a trail up his stomach. She could feel his hardness against her breasts, and then her stomach as she worked her way up higher and higher. She hurried to kiss him again, to taste his mouth once more…that glorious mouth repeating her name.

Anthony held her very close to his body, covering hers with a very sweet embrace, while he placed her body parallel to his, barely touching each other. Her toes ran up the length of his legs until they touched his buttocks. The tingling of the hair on his legs sent shivers down her spine as she lavished in the beauty of him.

He held her leg up like that, spreading them wider apart as he lowered himself down between her legs. He let his tongue tease at her clit again, tasting her wetness. He laid her on to her back, holding her down to the bed as he tasted more of her. He rubbed his fingers against her lips as she kissed them softly. Alex let his hand run down her body, over her breasts as he fondled her nipples once more, then lower his hand went. She closed her eyes so she could better enjoy the sensations he was bestowing upon her body.

He stopped to enjoy your womanhood, looking at how smooth she was. He touched her like silk, barely moving his fingers. God, she was so wet. His fingers slid easily around her clit. He rubbed it with a brief intensity that made her cry out in absolute rapture.

Slowly, he leaned down and let his tongue slid over her. He tasted her with a quick flick of his tongue, sending waves of pleasure over her. He liked the flavor of her. He enjoyed it. His tongue moved very slowly as he licked little circles around her lips.

Alex was moaning freely now, moans that came from her very soul. He kept exploring her, making her beg for more. And he gave more. He alternated his tongue with his fingers, driving her to the very edge of climax. But Anthony knew where and how to stop…

He spread her legs wider as he positioned himself right between her thighs. He was resting his head upon her thigh. His curls tickled her, maybe even worse than his fingers had done. Then, he carefully parted her lips and let his tongue slide inside her, licking her very gently, tasting her wetness. He touched her clit with his finger as he massaged her. Alex couldn't help it. She came for him. He smiled to himself as her juices flowed over his tongue like honey. He savored the taste. He dared to slide his tongue in farther, and letting her feel him even more. Again she came. Harder and harder she came for him. He licked at her juices. Still he rubbed her clit. She was wracked with pleasure like she had never felt before. She was writhing against his touch, screaming out his name over and over again.

It only excited him more. He licked and sucked as she came again and again for him, to him, on him. Alex had grabbed on to his hair as she clung to him, drawing him closer to her. She was convulsing from the endless pleasure. She thought she was about to lose her mind when suddenly he was back face to face with her and kissed her. He let his tongue slide into her mouth. "I want you to see how you taste…" he breathed, letting her lick her own juices from his tongue.

Alex took his face in her hands as she kissed him harder. She kissed him with all she had.

Anthony leaned down and began sucking her nipples again as Alex repeated his name over and over as she cried out a bit. He took hold of Alex by the waist and urged her to get on top of him. He caressed her body with no cares as to where his hands were going. She let him explore, she guided him.

Alex positioned herself so the tip of his hardness brushed her clit. It drove her almost insane, but she wanted him to lose his mind right along with her. She rubbed herself against him.

"Oh, god, Alex," he moaned, "Please…please fuck me."

"Is that what you want?" she asked, almost bursting from want, "You don't like this?"

"Alex, god, please…" he begged. "Fuck me."

She was so wet that her juices were dripping onto his cock and running down the hard shaft. She reached down and took hold of him and began to rub him, up and down, up and down. He was swearing, crying, begging. "Alex, god, please don't torture me any more. Please fuck me. Fuck me baby, please."

Alex leaned down to give him a light kiss and nipped at his lower lip. "Okay. I'll give you what you want, Anthony." She kissed him deeper and the leaned back and let the length of him slide into her wetness. She slid over him very easily. He had made sure she was very wet, and very, very ready.

She took the length of him inside her as he cried out with pleasure. His hips began to move very gently at first, but then he moved faster. He grabbed her breasts and played with her hard nipples while she rode him. He thought he was going to burst.

Before he completely lost his mind, he rolled on top of her. They were now making love face to face, both bodies covered in sweat and lust. He kissed her as he impaled her with himself. He began repeating her name like a prayer. "Alexandra, my Alexandra…" His hair was completely saturated with the sweat of his body and of hers.

"God, Anthony," she breathed, "you are so beautiful. I want you so much."

"I do too, Alex. I do too." He spoke as if it were a confession of the soul. They rested for a minute, but he remained inside her as they tried to catch their breath. "I love you, Alex", he whispered almost so softly as not to be heard.

"God, Anthony, I love you too," she said as her heart flowed. She thought she would cry. "I feel I have waited all my life to her those words, and I'm very happy to hear them from you, tonight."

He reached down to seize her, to get her closer to him as she felt him go deeper inside. "Want more, Alex?" he said thrusting in her with a renewed energy.

It caught her off guard, and she cried out with pleasure. "Yes, Anthony, fuck… yes. Please fuck me Anthony, please. I want you deep in me. Please, oh please…"

He kissed her once more as he began to move his hips, his eyes meeting hers, locking loving gazes together. Her nails were scratching his back, but the waves of pleasure he felt obscured any pain he may have noticed. He was thrusting inside her so fast she was losing control.

Anthony held her very close. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around her neck. They met thrust for thrust. "Anthony, please come in me, please come." She begged.

"As you wish, milady," he laughed wickedly as he thrust harder and faster than before. She had taken him inside her to the hilt. He cherished her warm passage as he gave her all of him. He felt her muscles contract against him as she came. That sent him over the edge. He released with such urgency, he cried out. Every muscle in his body tensed as his release came. They cried out together over the sheer pleasure that was washing over their bodies.

He stayed inside her as his head rested on her shoulder. "I love you Anthony", she whispered.

"I love you, too, my Alex." He smiled. Anthony thought about how devious Trevor had been about the set-up, and thought to himself that he would have to remember to thank his best friend for the best gift in the world.

For a moment, there was silence in the room. The only sounds were the crashing waves against the beach below. Their two bodies were totally spent and content, each trying to catch their breath. Anthony cuddled her in his arms and covered them both with the blanket. She drifted off into sleep as he gazed out the window. The stars were fading, and morning had broken. That would be the best sunrise Alex ever missed.

He held her close to him and waited with her until dawn came, and promised her that he would be there in her arms to watch the breaking of all the mornings of the world.

THE END

12