Anthony & Miya: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now a matter of slipping the note to Anthony without anyone seeing. But one way or another she would find a way to get the note to him. Maybe Markus would help her. Leaving the ladies room, she ducked through one of the side doors and headed outside. She looked up and down the length of the pier-like balcony. Miya easily spotted the very tall and very charming Texan standing with a circle of people laughing, and chatting. She didn't approach the group; she'd wait until he was alone, or until Markus just happened to look her way.

Staring out over the ocean Miya saw the fog that hung over the beach earlier had begun to clear. Just small misty patches remained. It was a beautiful sight, but quickly her mind turned to Anthony. The way he looked at her, the intensity in his eyes. The way he made her feel inside…

"Miya? Are you okay?"

Startled, she turned around quickly, but seeing it was Anthony, she smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. I just… needed some fresh air."

"I didn't mean to startle you." He joined her at the railing, but he never looked out over the panoramic view.

"It's okay. My mind was wandering. I didn't hear you coming."

It was the first time they'd actually been a lone all evening and she was suddenly nervous. About what, she wasn't sure. But as she looked into his eyes, the world began to melt away. The din of the crowd became more distant; the sound of the waves breaking and crashing to shore faded until all she could hear was the beating of her own heart. How long did they stare at each other? She didn't know. Did others see them like this? She wasn't sure. All Miya knew for sure was his smile was like a drug, a wonderful narcotic that she found she'd already become addicted to.

Miya saw his eyes move past her, looking beyond her at the group of men. She turned and saw why she'd briefly lost his attention. Markus was in the middle of a very animated conversation, waving his arms as he spoke and the folks around him whooped and hawed with laughter.

"He's something else, isn't he?" she asked sweetly, thankful for the small reprieve from her feelings.

"That he is," Anthony agreed.

When she turned her eyes back to Anthony she saw he was no longer watching his friend. He had his eyes on something much more interesting. Miya had that same feeling sweep over her again, like she had when he sat defiantly in front of her earlier – wanting so much to lean into him and kiss those smiling lips of his.

Reading her mind, Anthony said, "I have this incredible urge to kiss you right now."

Miya nodded but she didn't move. "Me too," she said softly. Anthony had a way of bringing out a certain amount of boldness in her, allowing her to be honest without fear.

"But not here, right?"

"It wouldn't be the best idea."

"No. I guess it wouldn't," he said. Casually glancing around them, he added, "Especially since there probably ten different people watching us right now."

Miya also took a brief glimpse around and said, "It's amazing, isn't it? How these people thrive on gossip." Anthony nodded. She smiled and mischievously added, "And while voyeurism may have its perks, it doesn't help us find a resolution to this minor impasse, does it?"

Anthony watched a couple approach and stand just a few feet behind Miya. For fear of being overheard, Anthony suddenly became very businesslike. But beneath his professional smile, Miya saw the playfulness glittering in his eyes. "No, it doesn't. And as much as I'd like to give you my own views on that particular subject, I have to say that it's best left for another time. Would you be free one night for dinner? We could discuss the issue further."

Understanding immediately why his demeanor had changed, Miya matched his manner. She added, "Perhaps, but I would have to check my calendar to be sure."

Anthony really liked the way she played this game. She was good at it. Discreetly giving him just enough to pique his interest, but making him work for the rest.

Seeing her perfect opportunity, Miya said, "Let me give you my business card."

"I'm afraid having to wait until Monday to call you isn't much of a solution," Anthony said playfully.

Her coy professionalism never wavered. She smiled as if she was closing on a deal. And in a way she supposed she was. Opening her purse, she put the note she'd written in the ladies room together with one of her business cards. Miya handed them both to him and said, "Perhaps we could find some kind of compromise."

Seeing the handwritten note on the top made Anthony's heart skip a beat. Then he looked at her and his heart nearly stopped all together. Anthony saw that raw hunger rise up in her eyes again. He loved that sluttish gleam behind her professional smile. But for the first time that Anthony could remember, he was speechless. No witty comeback, no sexually-laced comment… nothing. She had bested him this round.

Miya had to bite back a snicker. "I'd love to hear your point of view sometime."

"The sooner the better." Anthony wanted to kick himself. 'The sooner the better?' That was the best he could do?

"I couldn't agree more." But before she could add anything else, she saw Anthony's eyes shoot past her head again.

Anthony slipped both pieces of paper into his pocket and greeted his friend with a broad smile. "Markus! Dazzling the women with that sense of humor of yours again, I see." Anthony motioned to the circle of people Markus had been chatting with just seconds before.

"Well you know me… just the life of the party."

"It's a dirty job, partner," Anthony said good-naturedly.

Markus nodded and asked, "So what are you two doing out here?"

Miya smiled pleasantly. "I was just telling Anthony what a pleasure it was seeing him again."

Markus feigned a disappointed look on his face, "Oh that sounds like you're leaving."

"Unfortunately, yes," Miya told him. "I have the most awful headache."

"I'm sorry to hear that. It must be this cheap whiskey they're servin'," Markus said, finishing what was in his glass. "Terrible stuff," he added with a wink.

Miya chuckled and said, "It really was a pleasure to meet you Markus."

"The pleasure was all mine, pretty lady. I do hope to see you again," Markus said shaking her hand gently.

Miya smiled warmly at Markus, "I hope so too." Then she turned to Anthony and said, "I'm looking forward to discussing that issue with you as soon as possible, Anthony."

Anthony nodded. He was really looking forward to it as well. "It was great to see you again, Miya. Be careful going home."

"Thank you. You too." She smiled and walked away. She could just imagine the conversation Anthony and Markus would be having within seconds of her leaving.

Miya made her way back to the table, and saw immediately that Alex looked bored, and bit upset. Rightfully so she supposed. Miya sat down next to him and apologized profusely. She told him she wasn't feeling well, and if he didn't mind she'd like to leave.

"That's okay, I was getting kinda bored anyway."

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself when I left."

"Yeah, it wasn't too bad," Alex said. "But your friend left not long after you did. In fact, I was beginning to think maybe you two had skipped out."

Miya chuckled, laughing off his comment coolly. But she did feel a certain amount of guilt for leaving him alone for so long. Hoping the words didn't sound as much of a lie as they felt, she said, "Actually, I've been trying to hunt down something for this headache."

"That bad?" he asked. Miya nodded. "Sure then. Let's go."

Outside, Markus looked at Anthony and asked, "Okay why're you smilin' like the cat that ate the mouse?"

"No reason," Anthony said.

"You know what they say, partner – 'You can't bullshit a bullshitter.' Now, 'fess up."

Anthony had to laugh. Markus had a way of cutting through the nonsense and getting right down to it. "Okay, okay. I suppose it would have a little to do with this," Anthony said pulling the small piece of paper from his pocket.

"Lemme guess… a phone number and a 'Call me anytime' note," Markus asked while Anthony read what Miya had written.

Buoyantly Anthony replied, "Better!"

"Better?"

"Much. These are directions."

Honestly confused, Markus asked, "Directions? To where?"

Sarcastically Anthony retorted, "To the moon… where d'ya think? To her house!" Although it seemed impossible to do, Anthony's grin widened even more, "And… she wants me to come over… tonight."

"Tonight?"

"You know, this would go faster if you didn't repeat everything I said."

Realizing how ridiculous he sounded, Markus laughed. "Well, What're you gonna do?"

"First, I'm gonna drop you off at home, and then I'm going to drive like a bat out of hell to her place."

Laughing Markus said, "Well, at least I get a ride home. If it was me, I'd have left you here."

"Markus, you're a helluva friend," Anthony said amusingly. "But get your shit and let's go."

As he drove, Anthony filled Markus in on a few details. He wasn't bragging or boasting about what had happened with Miya. But it was one of those things you just had to share with someone. All Markus could do was smile. He rather liked Miya, and thought she might do Anthony some good.

Just as Markus was getting out of the car, Anthony called out after him. "Hey partner, do me a favor?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"If I don't show up for work on Monday, don't come looking for me."

"Anyone ever tell you you're one smart-assed S.O.B.?"

"No, just a lucky one," Anthony said waving the piece of paper almost triumphantly.

Anthony hit the highway and in no time nudged the car close to 90. Deciding that a speeding ticket (or worse) could severely dampen his evening, Anthony dropped his speed back. He set the cruise control to make sure he took the rest of the drive a bit slower.

He remembered the way her hand felt on his thigh. He thought of the way she smiled at him, her eyes blazing with lust. Ideas of what was going to happen between them filled his mind. The way she looked at him, the things she'd said told him it was a sure thing that something would happen. He just wasn't sure how it would come about. But thinking about it made him smile.

Anthony was in such deep thought as he flew along the highway, that he damn near missed the exit altogether. Seeing the bright green exit marker almost a moment too late, he hit the brakes and veered to the right. The back tired slipped and fishtailed wildly on the loose gravel. Suddenly the stop sign at the top of the off-ramp approached much too quickly, forcing Anthony to step on the brake hard. He heard the high pitch wail of the tires as he came to a violent halt. Frustrated, he reached to snatch the volume down on the stereo and realized it hadn't even been on. He sat at the stop sign for a few seconds cussing at himself for being so careless. He looked around and felt thankful that no one was around to see his bit of stunt driving.

It wasn't that much further from the highway to Miya's house. But Anthony was rather unfamiliar with this area, and with that wild stop just a few miles back still fresh in his mind, he drove much slower. Not to mention it was damned dark out here and one never knew what might be lurking around each bend in the road.

Anthony followed her directions carefully. Driving along the darkened road, he made out the house numbers on each mailbox that stood like sentry men along the road. Anthony began to slow until he found the one with the right address. He turned and followed the long driveway. He wondered if he'd taken another road, but as he rounded a grove of trees he saw the house. It was until then that Anthony began to get nervous. As if to validate this anxiety, his stomach did an almost nauseating flip.

Anthony followed the gravel drive around the side of the house until he finally saw Miya's car, parked right where she said it would be. Anthony turned off the engine, got out, and looked around; immediately noticing how quiet it was, save for a few tree frogs somewhere off in the distance.

"You look lost, city boy," her voice was like an angel in the night.

Looking around to the large country-style house, Anthony spoke into the darkness. Though he didn't see her immediately, he smiled anyway and said, "Actually, I am. I'm looking for the beautiful woman that invited me here." He finally spotted her on the veranda of the second floor when she stood from her chair.

"You're quite the sweet-talker," she said grinning.

"No ma'am, just being honest," he said matching her smile.

"Ma'am? Did Markus teach you that?"

"I taught him."

Laughing softly she said, "Let me get the gate," and disappeared into the house. Seconds later he heard the locking mechanism unbolt, and then her pretty face reappeared.

She stood for a moment just staring at him. "I'm really happy you came."

"I'm really happy you invited me."

As Anthony stepped through the gate, he took in his new surroundings with the curious eye of anyone in a new environment. Instantly he was submerged in a whole new world. Hidden behind the high privacy gate was a striking and impressively landscaped yard. It was difficult to miss the lit swimming pool steaming in the night's cool air. He heard the quiet flowing of water and noticed the Japanese pond that trickled into the pool through a series of small cascading waterfalls. He even noticed that beyond the large expanse of grass was a manicured to perfection shrub-lined path leading into the distant darkness.

"Wow! This is quite a layout you have here," he said.

"Oh thank you. It's my haven," she said proudly.

"Haven or Heaven?"

"Perhaps both," she said leading him towards the house. Following her, Anthony was as unable as he was unwilling to take his eyes off her swaying hips. He smiled. Her backside looked just as good in jeans as it did in the tight party dress.

Miya knew that he was watching her ass. Turning suddenly, she'd caught him staring. She had to smile despite herself. "Could I get you something to drink?"

Anthony knew he'd been busted dead to rights, and could only grin somewhat sheepishly. "Whatever you're having would be fine."

"Are you sure? I have just about anything one could ever want."

The words, "indeed you do," formed on Anthony's lips, but he bit then back at the last second. "Point me in the right direction then."

She led him into the house, switching the lights on as she made her way through the dining room, and into the kitchen. She pointed to an island that jutted off one of the counters in a long L-shape. "Underneath. Pick your poison," she said as she got ice for her drink.

Much as Anthony had watched her minutes earlier, Miya watched him from behind while he poured a drink for himself. She bit her lip as her eyes roamed and took in the sight. What details her eyes couldn't see, her mind provided instantly. But unlike he, she managed to avert her eyes just in time when he turned to look at her.

Despite what had transpired between them earlier at the party, an uncomfortable second passed between them. As they stared at each other, they were nervous and eager at the same time. Each in their own way had dreamed of this moment since first laying eyes on each other. On those endless nights when sleep would not come, they envisioned a hundred different scenarios. Each knew what they, and the other wanted, but standing here, both were almost too afraid to move.

"Ice?" she offered, breaking the awkward silence.

"No, thank you." Thankful she had thought of something to say. All of the self-assuredness and bold behavior he had displayed earlier in the night had momentarily left him. He felt 16 again, unsure of how to move on from here.

Miya asked, "Did you have any trouble?"

Not ready to admit to his stupidity just yet, Anthony chuckled and said, "No, not really."

"Good, I'm glad. These country roads can be kind of dangerous at night."

"Actually, the highway seems worse," he said, stifling a grin behind his glass.

"C'mon, I'll show you around."

Anthony obliged. Walking side by side, she led him around from room to room. Speaking softly of how she'd come to own such a large house and property. He could plainly see the pride she held, and rightly so. It was a magnificent home and yard.

Whether by design or default, they had ended up in her bedroom.

"Actually," she began, "this is one of my favorite places in the world to be. But… to understand I have to turn off the lights."

Anthony looked at her curiously. She switched of the small table lamp, and both were engulfed in brief darkness. Then the room began to lighten more and more. She was pulling the light curtains to the sides, revealing several windows and casting the room in a silvery splendor. When she was done Anthony saw that, in effect, the entire wall was nothing but glass. The smaller panes of glass surrounded a set of double doors, creating one large floor to ceiling window.

She opened the double doors and leaned against the doorjamb. She held out an inviting hand to him. When he was at her side, she gazed out to the large and serene yard.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Extremely," he said, but his voice was different somehow.

Miya turned to look at him and she saw that he was looking at her. Her lips curved into a pretty smile.

"I meant the view."

"So did I."

Slightly embarrassed Miya looked away. With one hand he gently turned her face to his. His heart began to beat frantically as he searched her eyes. Seeing all that she was thinking and everything she wanted, Anthony leaned closer. For a moment they stood like this, their eyes blazing and their lips just inches apart. He could smell the wine on her soft breath. His eyes holding hers until finally, his lips touched hers with the single most tender kiss Miya had ever experienced.

But then she pulled back. For a heart-stopping moment, Anthony was afraid she would turn away again. When she looked at him, her lips gave way to a soft smile. He saw the light in her eyes that enticed him to begin with. It was that sparkle that made him feel like a damn teenager again; sending a shiver down his spine, turning his knees to water and making his heart beat like mad.

Dear god, he could hardly breathe when she looked at him like that. Anthony brushed a rogue strand of hair from her face. He saw his fingers tremble slightly when he touched her cheek. He held her gaze and almost whispered, "I want so much to make love to you Miya. But if it's too soon, I understand."

"I've dreamed of nothing else since the first time I met you."

Miya almost seemed to blush as she confessed to him. But her openness was refreshing. There were no pretenses to Miya, and maybe that's what he found so damn desirable about her. He had noticed at dinner, she spoke her mind. Something most people couldn't do if their lives depended on it. They either lacked the actual words or they simply lacked the intelligence. Miya was one of those few people that not only knew what she thought, but she had the means by which to say exactly what was on her mind. If words failed her, her eyes spoke volumes.

Anthony only nodded and smiled. He too had wanted nothing more, but at the moment, he could hardly breathe, much less speak. He felt like the wind had been knocked out of him.

Then she was in his arms, her lips on his, softly at first. But the tender kisses soon became impassioned. He wrapped his arms around her tighter. He could feel her hardened nipples poking gently through her blouse. The heavenly aroma of her perfume invaded his nose. Her wine sweetened kisses were intoxicating, dizzying.

Anthony let his hand move down her back, over the gentle swell of her buttocks. Miya almost wiggled into his hand as he cupped her ass and squeezed gently. She raised her leg slightly, and rubbed it against his thigh. The muscles beneath his hand tightened. His other hand became entwined in her silky dark hair, holding her close he kissed her hungrily. His lips moved to her mouth to her neck, and she moaned softly. Anthony's fingers seemed to move of their own volition, wrapping deeper into her flowing hair, then tugging her head back. Like a beast on its prey, his teeth grazed her flesh. Another throaty sound filled the room.