Anthony & Miya: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sound, her feel, her perfume, everything about her drove him crazy. If not for the sheer crudity of it, he would have pulled her to the floor and taken her right then, right there.

Miya did not try to control her desires. She slipped her hands between their entangled bodies, and her fingers made quick work of the buttons on his shirt. Though she did not remove his shirt, or even open it by much, she touched his flesh for the first time. Smiling as her palms passed through the dark hair on his chest. Beneath, she could feel the rapid rhythm of his heart.

Again that feeling of drunkenness stole over Anthony. The woman what he'd spent countless nights dreaming of was slipping the shirt from him. He was helpless to stop her delicate hands from exploring his body; they moved through his hair, and then over his chest and stomach. Slowly her hands traveled further downward until she boldly found his growing manhood. It was Anthony's moans that now filled the silence; she was massaging his cock, making it hard. Making it throb and ache.

Somehow she had managed to back him against the opposite doorjamb. She was kissing him everywhere, his lips, his jaw then his neck. Before he could even think, she began to move lower. Kissing his chest while her nails teased his nipples. He felt her warm tongue trailing downward along his stomach. He didn't stop her but watched with open delight as she slowly lowered herself along his body. Kissing, touching, teasing his taut flesh. Her nails traced lazy designs down his sides as she positioned herself.

Skillfully she unhooked his belt. Anthony stood breathless as she undid the button to his trousers. He leaned his head back against the door and closed his eyes, resigning himself to her will. Miya could feel his full-grown member pressing forward, begging to be released. Slowly she slid the zipper down, one notch at a time. Unzipping his pants relieved the pressure somewhat, but her painstaking movement drove Anthony absolutely mad.

Miya could see the outline of his engorgement perfectly behind one more barrier of clothing. She slipped his pants over his hips and let them drop. He toed off his shoes, and held on to the door as Miya helped him to step out. She ran her hands up his lean legs with the intention to remove that last obstacle. Her mind was cataloging everything about him. The way he breathed a bit harder the higher she moved. The way his skin felt under her hands, his firm muscles flexing. She even noticed the birthmark he had just above the waistband of his underwear. Just before removing them, she ran a palm over his bulge, feeling it, almost petting it.

Anthony groaned.

With that she very carefully pulled the waistband out and over his engorged cock. The cool night air danced over the newly exposed flesh and sent a shiver over his body. The sight of such an impressive erection made her smile. Miya licked her lips with lust; she wanted so badly to taste him. Gingerly she took his tumescence in her tiny hand, and held him so that she could bring her lips to it. Anthony's breath caught in his throat when her warm breath feathered over the swollen head. For a moment he didn't move, not even to breathe. Anthony tried to steady himself. But when the warmth of her tongue met his rigid flesh, his knees buckled, he grabbed the doorjamb abruptly and moaned with great pleasure.

Miya let her tongue slowly flitter over the sensitive flesh. Reveling in his taste, in that manly vibrancy and richness. Careful to take her time, to feel the smooth flesh or the ridges and bumps with her tongue. She voiced her pleasure with quiet "Mmmm's" of satisfaction. She listened to the sounds of his breathing. She heard him murmur and moan as her tongue sensuously bathed him and her delicate fingers followed. Only when his entire length was wet did she allow him to slip between her lips. Together their sounds mingled in the stillness.

Her wet mouth surrounded the head and washed over his body like a warm tide.

The way his cock filled her mouth sent waves of pleasure that centered squarely between her own legs.

Carefully Anthony pressed his hips forward, begging to enter her mouth deeper. Eagerly she accepted his stiff flesh. Her tongue slid against the thick vein on the underside of his shaft. Her soft lips applied gentle pressure as he moved effortlessly between them. Slowly they began to move; she drew him into her mouth when he urged his hips forward. Then slowly glided back over his shaft as he retreated.

For several minutes Miya stroked him with her mouth and tongue. She heard him moan and sigh when her fingers gently touched his sacks. Very lightly, she drew her nails over his shaven balls, and Anthony shivered at the new sensation. Then she cupped them carefully, feeling their heat, their weight against her palm. Her mouth never stopping or even slowing while her delicate fingers opened and closed around them.

Miya placed her hands on his thighs, stopping his movement. Then Anthony watched her press forward, deepening him into her mouth. He knew what she was going to do, and he held his breath in anticipation. She pushed forward until the head sat at the back of her mouth; she fought the natural reflex to gag. Quickly the urge passed and Anthony groaned loudly as she began to deep-throat him. Miya slowly pulled back, retreating almost completely, then pressed forward again, letting him slide even deeper. She moved with precision and perfection. Letting the thick head slide in and out of her small throat. When she had taken as much of him as she possibly could, she tried to moan around him, but he blocked her sound. Pulling back and moaning at the same time sent a vibration that rumbled up his staff. He leaned his head back against the door again, and took in several deep intakes of air.

To Anthony it was the most fabulous sensation. But her manipulating him like this was almost too much to bear. He could feel his orgasm building. Especially when she would pull nearly off his cock and then recklessly launch herself forward and swallow him. She could definitely make him cum this way if he let her. Once again Miya propelled her head towards him, only this time she held her position. She started to work her muscles as if trying to swallow him whole. Miya felt his entire body stiffen when the tight muscles of her throat began to spasm around his thickness.

Hearing his ragged gasps she glanced up and saw him watching her. She had to know that he was straining not to explode because she grinned around him. Seeing her sinful red lips wrapped around his dick, and a wicked gleam in her eye didn't help ease his struggle. In fact it only made it worse. Miya was now using her hand and mouth, gliding along the entire length of his cock. Stroking him with long strides. Taking him fully and deeply into her wet warmth, squeezing her fingers slightly.

Suddenly he grabbed her head and blurted, "Stop!" Mercifully she stopped for the moment and Anthony let his head drop back against the doorframe, he sighed loudly. "Almost, Miya."

Miya moaned audibly around him and began to move slowly once again. His hands were still in her hair and he was guiding her along his shaft, although she really didn't need help. It was obvious that Miya thoroughly enjoyed sucking cock, and could do so with great skill. Using her tongue, lips and fingers in the most wonderful of ways.

Even though Miya had started slowly, her pace had again increased. She was soon driving her head rapidly forward and back. Anthony could feel the pressure building much faster this time as she forced him to the brink. Hoarsely Anthony whispered, "Stop Miya."

But this time Miya wouldn't be stopped with simple words. Anthony had to tighten his grip in her hair. Although he kept her head from moving, her tongue was relentless rubbing and pressing his thick flesh. Then she began to suckle at him. Anthony's once strong voice was shaky, and unlike his own. "Holy Christ," he murmured. He took in more loud gasps of air and his body started to tremble.

Anthony teetered dangerously at the very limit of self-control. He was fighting with everything he had not to cum yet. But when she looked up at him, he saw how badly she wanted it. Her eyes all but begged him; she wanted to feel him erupt, to fill her mouth.

"Are you sure?" he asked thickly. Suddenly her mouth became greedy in answer. Loud wet noises filled the room as her efforts seem to double. He watched the way his cock glistened then disappeared between her beautiful lips; the way she seemed to smile up at him. It was all he needed to send him over the edge.

His chest heaved rapidly as he warned, "I'm cumming, Miya." Anthony's head dropped back, his entire body stiffened and a lengthy growl filled the room.

Miya felt him burst violently, almost instantly filling her hungry mouth. Eagerly she swallowed, reveling in the tangy taste of his creamy, hot gift. In her tiny hand, Miya felt the thick vein pumping, sending another volley through his shaft. Miya pulled back slightly, affording him a wonderful view of another sticky load splashing on to her tongue. Anthony watched, wide-eyed as she drank of him, swallowing all he had to offer. When the last of the spasms stopped, she suckled him again, but with a care and tenderness he hadn't expected.

He helped her to stand. As he brought her close, leaning to kiss her, she pulled back slightly. Anthony felt her unease in kissing him with his taste still hot on her tongue. His soft smiled calmed her apprehension, then he whispered, "It's okay. I don't mind."

Relieved, Miya kissed him. "Thank you," she said quietly.

Anthony never had a woman thank him for cumming in her mouth and he wasn't sure how to respond. "I… I should be thanking you. You're very good at that." Miya all but beamed. "But now I have a minor dilemma."

Miya tilted her head a bit and looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean?"

"Well, now I have to think of something to repay you with."

She grinned. "Anything in particular?" she asked.

"Only about a million different things," he said as his fingers worked the small buttons on her blouse. Slowly, more and more of his new bounty came into view. Her firm mounds of creamy flesh were held at bay by the lightest of lace. And even in the low light, he could see the darker flesh that encircled her hard, and pointed nipples. He marveled at the fullness of each erect bud.

Anthony slipped the shirt from her shoulders, letting it catch in the bend of her arms. He thought she looked so sexy leaning against the door, her shirt half on, and her brown flesh glowing in the moon's luminescence.

Miya wiggled free from the blouse and she reached behind her to unhook her bra. Once freed from their lace covering Anthony began lavishing each breast with an attention like she had never before experienced. He used both hands to cup the abundant rounds and push them together. Immediately his mouth went to the deep vale between them, placing tender kisses on the swells of each one Miya sighed and arched her back, pushing her tits even further into Anthony's hands. His fiery fingertips catered to each of her rock solid nipples. Teasing one with his tongue and lips while rolling the other between his fingers.

"Oh god yes," she said almost inaudibly.

Anthony moved from one to the other, revering the taste the feel of each full and sweet breast. His regard and vigilance stoked an already blazing fire within her body. The warmth of his tongue and lips evoked from her pleasurable sound that drifted off into the night.

Very slowly Anthony began to kiss his way down her belly. Smelling the lightest hint of her perfume as he made his way ever lower. He paused for a brief moment, looked up at her and smiled broadly. With one confident tug, all the buttons of her jeans gave way.

"Oooh," she whispered with a grin.

Seeing the waistband of her panties Anthony wasted no time. He desperately needed and wanted what was beneath. Helping her to wiggle free of her jeans, he caught that dizzying scent of her arousal.

A thick growl flowed sexily from her throat when a cool breeze whispered through the opened door and over her body. Anthony noticed her flesh prickle with tiny little bumps, covering her body. He stood, taking her by the hand he led her toward the huge pillowy bed. Reaching the foot of the bed, Anthony paused only briefly to kiss her lips. Then bending at the knees, he started to lower himself before her; grabbing the tiny panties as he went down. He peeled them slowly off. His eyes gleamed hungrily at the smallest tuft of dark brown hair she'd kept just above her slit; everything below was shaven.

Once he'd removed her panties, he guided her to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Miya leaned back, propping herself on the palms of her hands. Smiling she watched him intently; his hands gently, but purposefully pushing her knees further apart until she sat with her legs spread wide. Her smooth pink lips were glossy, glinting in the dim light. He pulled her closer, seating her on the very edge of the bed and leaned his head forward. He drew in a deep breath, letting that unmistakable scent fill his world.

His eyes met hers. She was gnawing on her bottom lip in anticipation of his next move. Their gaze never breaking, Anthony's tongue sought and found her silky smooth labia. The warmth and deliberate caress of his tongue rushed through her like a current. Her head fell back as the sensation tingled up her spine, the flesh of her nipples tightened, her fingers clutched at the material below her. A drawn out groan of exquisite pleasure escaped her lips. To Anthony's ears it was the sexiest sound he'd ever heard. Deep and throaty, as if it had come from the very core of her being. He wanted nothing more than to hear it over and over. His tongue snaked out, pointed and hard, he let it flicker along her moist, soft lips. And again, he elicited that melodious sound from her. But as he tasted her, his voice joined hers.

For what seemed to be an eternity to Miya, Anthony teased her like this. Only lapping at the outer lips, and intentionally avoiding the heart of her wetness. Teasing her pussy. Taunting her until her body writhed and quaked. Sensually tormenting her until her soft moans had become loud and untamed demands.

"Oh God," she cried over and over. "Please! Please Anthony… touch me. Lick me baby, please…" she begged breathlessly.

Finally he gave into her pleas. His fingers gently spread her lips apart. His tongue flattened, wide and warm, dragging slowly from as far down as he could reach, through the center of her drenched lips. Another surge flowed through Miya when he found the immediate source of her wetness, though he only darted quickly in and out. Before she could take another loud breath his tongue traveled persistently higher.

When he reached her hard and jutting clit, he flicked it with the tip of his tongue, feeling every muscle in her body flinch and tremble. Anthony batted it up… then down. He swirled his tongue around it, over it. He pushed it from right to left. When he finally drew the sensitive bud between his lips, he heard her gasp harshly.

Miya's legs jerked and twitched involuntarily when one thick finger dipped into her. Immediately her muscles tried to draw him in, but he waited. He liked the way her pussy tightened and released. Anthony released her clit from its wet prison. He watched his forefinger sink deeply before retreating just as slowly. Slick and shimmering, he urged it forward again, and began a pleasant and methodical finger-fuck. Deliberately taking his time. Watching her, letting her enjoy every second.

He took her clit between his lips again, suckling the tender bud while he used a second finger and worked them deep inside her. Wiggling and scissoring them open and closed the best he could in the tightly confined walls.

Her pussy quivered around his digits… constricting, releasing, and constricting again.

Although Anthony could not see her face, her eyes flew open wide. Her fingers clawed at the bedspread below. Her once soft moans of pleasure had now become a loud melody of incoherent utterances. Anthony knew she was about to cum for him. He groaned and growled against her cleft, urging her on. He applied the tiniest bit of pressure around her clit, wiggling his fingers faster.

Another long and drawn out growl filled his ears. Her tight walls clamped down on Anthony's fingers. Anthony felt her hands in his hair tugging almost painfully, pulling him closer still. Her hips began grinding, gyrating madly.

Miya dropped her head back. Loudly she proclaimed her victory, "Oh god! God! Yes! Yes!!"

He felt her body tremble and twitch as she rode out the wave of ecstasy. He'd let go of her clit so that he could watch her climax. But he kept moving his fingers. Leaving them firmly planted, until her wild thrashings slowed and her breath had become more measured. When the last of the tremors had past over her, he removed his fingers. Glittering with sweet nectar, he brought them to his own mouth and tasted the juices that had flowed from her. Miya surprised him somewhat by leaning forward, and let her own tongue lap his coated fingers. She grinned wickedly at him as she licked his fingers clean. He could see the fire burning fiercely in her eyes. He smiled broadly, knowing that she was just getting started.

As if to prove this point, Miya leaned back and grinned mischievously. She hooked an arm around his neck and began to skitter backwards on the bed, pulling him with her until he was on top of her. His body was warm and heavy on hers and she loved the way it felt.

Anthony poised his cock at her entrance. And though he was throbbing, wanting to impale her, he took his time instead. Watching her face as he began to enter. Her tightness eagerly giving way to his thickly engorged head. She moaned softly, uttering small "ooh's" and "ohh's". But Anthony held his breath until he was buried deep within the velvet lined walls. Pausing for a moment, relishing in the feel of her. Letting the heat of her body engulf him, and seep into him.

Slowly they began to move as one. Each watching the pleasure they brought to the other. He caressed her face tenderly as he slid easily in and out of her. She smiled at him as she brought her hips forward and back, matching his rhythm. A chorus of pleasure drifted into the silence of the night.

Unavoidably their tender and deliberate moves yielded to their desires. They had spent months dreaming of gently making love, but those romantic dreams were gone. No, perhaps not gone, but simply replaced by raw hunger; unbridled lust now reigned.

Miya and Anthony had become an entanglement of limbs. He hooked one of her legs in the crook of his arm, and he drove into her hard. She cradled his head at the nape of her neck, feeling his breath, hot and fast on her flesh.

He let go of her leg, and immediately it joined the other around his waist, flexing and using him for leverage. Anthony watched her face, he kissed her lips, he whispered hotly into her ears. She responded with her body. Using to show her pleasure, using it to give him pleasure as well. Her voice hung in the air, filling the room. All the while, his body moved with a jackhammer-like quality; hard, fast and relentless.

When Anthony felt he could no longer continue like this without cumming, he rolled Miya over so that she straddled his body. Her tits swayed against his chest, his coarse hair grazed her nipples, making them peaked and hard. It was she who now had her mouth against his neck; her teeth teased that tender flesh. Her voice was soft in his ear.

She began to lift and drop her weight, pushing and pulling her buttery pussy along his entire length. Letting her desire build until her bucking hips would drive him hard into the bed. Watching his face twist and contort, hearing his hard breathing as he attempted to fight off his approaching orgasm. She'd let him teeter over the edge briefly, careful not to let him go over that edge. And then reel him back by slowing her pace, and start all over again.