Anthony & Miya: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over again, Miya teased him mercilessly. And in taunting him with his own orgasm, Miya found that hers had built up much too quickly. Suddenly unable to slow her pace, she couldn't stop the violent storm that raged inside her. Miya buried her face in his neck again. "Oh god, Anthony… god, I'm gonna cum…" her voice was weak, almost apologetic as she was being swept away by the torrent.

Anthony urged her on, "That's my girl, Miya. Cum for me baby."

He helped propel her hips back and forth, feeling her gliding easily along his slick cock. Her breathing came in loud gasps, her fingers balled into tight fists. Her hips drove down against him. Her body stiffened, then jolted as if she'd been struck by lightening. Miya lifted her face to the ceiling and cried out loudly. Cumming hard, she called over and over again, "Oh my god, yes!"

As she hit the peak of her orgasm, Anthony wasn't sure he could hold back. She ground down against him. The feel of her pussy convulsing around him was almost too much. She writhed. He felt the warmth flowing over his balls. She wriggled. He strained to keep control.

She wasn't slowing, but, surprising her body continued to quake and tremble. Suddenly Miya's eyes were wide, wild, and fierce. Anthony saw her face become a mask of pure pleasure.

"Again!" she exclaimed, "Oh dear god, I'm cumming again!" "…Cumming… with… you…"Anthony panted.

"Yeah baby… do it. Oh fuck yes!" Enthralled in the grip of ecstasy, she rolled into a second and equally thunderous orgasm. Miya demanded, "Cum with me Anthony!" She lavished his cock with a second coating.

Anthony didn't hold back; he couldn't hold back. Perspiration stood in small beads on his forehead. Brilliant white stars burst behind his clenched lids. His fingers embedded, almost painfully, in the soft flesh of her hips. Anthony's hips bucked, he gave an utterly primitive and triumphant growl. His legs jerked, and spasms shook his body violently as stream after stream of cum jetted deep inside her.

Then nothing existed but immense satisfaction.

For a moment the only sound in the room was their ragged and labored breathing. Lost in their own worlds, neither had the words nor the strength to speak. They lay thunderstruck by the intensity of their own climax.

When he looked at her, her head was lolled back, her long hair barely brushing across his thighs. Finally she lay back over him, still fighting to draw enough breath into her lungs. He encircled her shaking body and held her, feeling her heart pounding wildly against his.

"That's my girl," he repeated, tenderly petting her hair.

She found her voice again, but just barely. "That was…" she swallowed hard, but he spoke before she could finish.

"…Beautiful," he said for her.

Miya smiled, brushing the hair from her face and said, "I was going to say 'intense'."

"That too," he said. Anything else he would've said was lost in a soft kiss.

As they drifted in the contentment that follows, any apprehensions they might have felt had melted away long ago. Silence fell over them both. But it was not the awkward silence of first time lovers, but one that had a feeling of comfort.

They had played the game, and to Anthony, they had both won. Nonetheless, a feeling of overwhelming gratitude filled him. He knew deep down that he belonged here with her, but, he also knew he could very well have been in his own bed, alone. But there was something that nagged at him. He reached way down and found the courage he needed.

Miya was curled up against him, and with one had he absent-mindedly played with her hair. "Miya, I know this may seem like after the fact… but I have to ask you something."

Her voice was groggy, as though she had been on the verge of sleep. "Sure anything."

"Well, I just don't want to step in one else's territory."

Miya propped herself up on an elbow and looked at him. Genuinely baffled she asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean… Alex."

Although she tried, Miya couldn't help but giggle. "There's nothing to worry about Anthony. Alex is my… lover."

"Your lover?" He stared at her with wide eyes.

Miya was laughing almost uncontrollably now. Anthony was confused by her laughter to such an open admission. She tried to hold back the fits of laughter that tickled at her as she tried to speak. "Anthony… sweetie, you misheard me. I said Alex is my brother… not lover."

"Brother?" Anthony burst out laughing too. "Christ, don't I feel stupid now. I just assumed…"

"It's okay, you couldn't know." Then she explained thoughtfully, "I'm not seeing anyone right now, and I didn't want to go to that dinner alone. So I took my little brother. He's here on vacation from school."

"Well, that portrait above the mantel does make more sense now," Anthony said with a smile.

Miya and Anthony talked well into the night. They made love again. And as he cradled his new lover, and sleep began to take him, he was vaguely aware of the sky to the east giving way to the sun. Anthony knew this was just the first of many mornings that he'd awake with Miya in his arms.