All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 20'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
They might have to add another bedroom

If Cindy stays with them they will need another bedroom. They'll have to add that to the scheme of the build plans. There's going to be a point in time where there isn't enough cock to go around for all of the women to have.Good story though, I'm just waiting for the fuck-fest to begin. Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story

Everytime I log on to Literotica the first thing i do is search for new installments. Thanks for s great tale.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
WOW Another Great Chapter!!!

That was another great Chapter with Scott, Veronica, Ashley, Katrina. I like how you added Kim,Hazel and Cindy to this chapter. I did not like you leaving us hanging with Cindy in Scott and Veronica's bed about to lose her virginity. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outstanding

another great chapter, well written, How dare you leave us hanging, nice touch though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep up the story

please more ot the story. this could go for a long time. keeep up the good work.thanks

vladimirvladimiralmost 14 years ago
Started at the beginning and working my way through the whole thing

Caught the latest installment, liked what I read, bookmarked the author, and started at the beginning. I'm on chpt 20 with this comment, and I have to say I like everything about this story's plot, characters and attention to all the little details... Even the bikini site is real :-)

Great story, good author, nice imagination and imagery.

Vlad

rintpdrintpdalmost 13 years ago
Best so far!

Now we are getting somwhere. Though incredibly hot, I was starting to think that you were eventually turning the guy into a sissy. Why? Because everyone else is a lesbian... not bi! Life partner, what do you think that means? Every softball gal is a lesbian as well as every young woman in college. None the less, the entire series is very erotic and I am very thankful that you finally got Scott some pussy. (Of course that will technically come in chapter 21... I hope.

gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Nice, But With An Exception!

Another nice installment of this great, oh so sexy series! However, as I've indicated in the title, there's one exception. What drew me from the start, is your love for pantyhose. It appears, at least here, that they've become too much of a mention, instead of a high light of your writing. Please bring them back, because I certainly miss them! Thanks!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really a terriffic story

one of the best on this site. i just wish Reindeer 58 would complete the last couple of chapters. it would be THE best then!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous