Anyone for Tennis? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Welby
Welby
35 Followers

"All right then so would you like to explore some more whilst you are hypnotised?" I asked the question, half expecting a no, but Maria quickly responded;

"Oh yes, that would be nice, it would make me feel safe and warm, shall we do it here, now?"

"All right then, 'Anyone for tennis?' "Maria's head slumped onto her chest, her breathing steady and relaxed. "Maria, you can hear my voice, it will make you feel very relaxed, you will feel your inhibitions drop away and you will be willing to answer my questions truthfully and without being embarrassed. Also If you feel aroused you will let your passion show and do what feels right for us both to gain pleasure."

"Maria, I am going to ask you again, have you ever thought about me in a sexual way at all?" Without hesitation Maria started to speak;

"Yes I have for a long time. When I was much younger I had all kinds of romantic fantasies about you, I always thought that your experience and maturity was so much more attractive than the boys I met at school and University; Now I am older the fantasies are much more physical, I dream about you touching me, and me touching you, I dream about how your skin would feel against mine and how your fingers and your cock would feel inside me. I want to spend time with you, and today when Barbara wasn't wearing any knickers on court I knew you would be aroused which made me wet. Watching them in the shower just now, I nearly grabbed your cock I wanted to touch you so much but I managed to stop myself." Maria stopped and closed her eyes; I sat a little stunned at the revelation.

"So Maria would you like to take shower with me now?"

Maria just nodded, opened her eyes and taking me by the hand led me into the ladies changing room, shutting and locking the door behind us. She went to the shower and turned on the water, testing the temperature until it was comfortable; I watched the steam rise around her, and then she turned back towards me and stepped in close.

Neither of us spoke, Maria put her arms loosely on my shoulders and kissed me lightly on the lips, and then said;

"If we are going to shower, then we will have to take our clothes off, can I undress you first?"

I nodded, Maria pushed me so that I sat on a bench, and then knelt in front of me, undoing the laces on my shoes and then pulling them off, then removing my socks. Reaching forwards Maria pulled my shirt upwards over my chest and as I raised my arms and pulled it over my head. Maria leaned forward and kissed first my right nipple, licking it gently and then my left, nipping it lightly with her teeth. I stood up, and very slowly she undid the clasp on my shorts, and pulled down the zip, my erection was scarcely contained in my boxer shorts as Maria pulled my shorts to the ground so that I could step out of them. She then stood in front of me and ran her hands over my chest and arms, making the moment last, slipping her hands inside the elastic of my boxers and very slowly pulling them downwards.

At first my cock resisted and tented the front of the shorts, but as gravity and Maria's pressure pulled harder my cock suddenly sprang out, close to Maria's face as she pulled the boxers to my ankles.

Maria gasped when she saw my cock, now at full erection it was a good size, long and quite thick, with a round head hidden by my foreskin. Maria did not touch me immediately, but leaned forwards and gently sniffed the head if my cock inhaling the odour like a fine perfume; then with just the tip of her tongue she licked the small area of my glans exposed as my foreskin stretched around my penis head; slowly she took just the head into her hot mouth sucking gently. The feeling was exquisite.

Releasing my penis Maria stood in front of me, clearly expecting me to now undress her in turn. Turning Maria around so the she had her back to me I reached around her and undid the buttons of her pink cardigan, and then pulled it off her shoulders, then with slow movements and an unsteady hand I took the hem her polo shirt and pulled it upwards and over her head, her blonde hair in a pigtail in my face smelt of fresh air and ozone. Reaching to the side of her skirt I undid the clasp and pulled her short pleated dress down over her buttocks, and as it fell to the ground I turned Maria around so that she now faced me dressed only in shoes and socks, knickers and bra.

With a gentle push Maria sat on the bench as I had before, and I lifted her right foot, undid and removed the shoe and then peeled off the short socks. Before moving on I gently massaged her instep, and the on impulse lifted the foot to my mouth and sucked gently on her small toes; Maria's eyes were closed and she moaned. Her left foot followed, again a gentle massage and a lick on her toes releasing a sigh of pleasure; Maria was wearing an elasticated sports bra to contain her small round breasts, gently lifting her arms over her head I pulled from the sides allowing the orbs to fall loose and pulled the garment over her head.

Maria's breasts were beautiful, firm, round and with no sag, her nipples small and brown and already quite erect; reaching forwards I cupped one breast in each hands, gently stimulating the nipples with my thumbs; Maria pushed into me to increase the pressure, but smiling I released her breasts and let my hands run down her sides to the elastic waist of her knickers.

Maria was standing with her hands at her side, eyes closed rocking gently on her feet, her nipples erect, and her breathing a little ragged; Slipping my thumbs into the sides of her knickers I gently pulled them down; my eyes drank in the small strip of downy blonde hair running from Maria's belly button (an innie) into her pubic hair, neatly trimmed covering her mons, darker than the hair on her head but a natural blonde nonetheless; her knickers reluctantly parted away from her vagina lips a dark line of moisture staining the inside of the gusset as evidence of her sustained arousal; taking Maria's lead I leant into the soft pubic hair and sniffed in the smell of her excitement and arousal and the very feminine private odours held in by her clothing, which like an electric shock increased my arousal to a level I had scarcely ever experienced; my tongue snaked into the hair covered labia, parting the lips quickly locating Maria's clitoris and giving the most gentle flick with the tip of my tongue, tasting the salt form her sweat and the taste of her sex; Maria's legs started to tremble.

Standing face to face with Maria I gently pulled her towards me, our small difference in height meaning my erection was rubbing Maria's belly, my testicles brushing her pubic hair; her breasts feeling soft against my chest and her nipples hard erect points brushing against me placing my left hand at the base of her back and my right behind her head I kissed her fully in the mouth and for the first time we allowed our tongues to meet, and explore the other; Maria placed both her hands on my buttocks and pushed herself into me as the passion of our kiss increased. Pausing for breath I leaned back and asked;

"Maria, are you OK with this?" Maria nodded, smiled at me and kissed me again even more deeply, and this time taking my testicles in one of her small hands and softly massaging them causing my cock to strain and twitch with excitement.

We disengaged and then hand in hand we walked into the falling water, which fell fresh and warm on our skin. Taking Maria's shampoo I squeezed a generous amount into my hand and then started to wash Maria, her back and shoulders, down her sides and reaching around her to massage and soap those wonderful breast and then running my hands down over her belly and into her pubic hair my fingers gently probing and opening her labia, my index finger slipping inside her very moist pussy and stroking the area inside just behind her clitoris for a few strokes before stopping and moving on; soaping her legs, and then her feet in turn, working back up her legs and again thoroughly soaping between her legs, this time slipping my soapy finger gently into her anus; Maria jumped at this but held on tight and pushed down on my finger so that the first knuckle was now inside her; reluctantly I withdrew my finger and continued to soap her smooth skin.

Maria returned the pleasure soaping me all over, taking care to wash my testicles and my cock, slipping her finger into my anus and massaging my prostate gently, then returning to my shaft and gently pulling my foreskin back fully exposing the sensitive deep red glans and rinsing off all of the soap. Maria spoke first;

"Your cock is beautiful and feels so soft, but it is quite big and that it is a little scary, I never dreamed I would feel one like this, but I really want to feel it inside me." It was a statement, a declaration of intent perhaps even a challenge to herself, but I was mindful that whilst Maria was not a virgin, she was very inexperienced.

"Tell me Maria what is your favourite position for sex?" Maria responded quickly;

"I have only ever done it in the missionary position, but I have seen pictures that look fun and I like the idea of being on top and being in control of things, do you think I will be able to get all of you inside me though?" I laughed gently;

"I am sure I will fit perfectly, a lot of men are much bigger than me, but we will go only as far as you want us too; come with me.

I turned off the shower, and grabbing our towels we quickly dried most of the water off each other; it was a warm night and the shower room was more like a steam bath making us both sweat, so turning off the lights and carrying our towels we opened the door and returned to the main club house room which was now quite dark. At one end was a large squashy couch, a favourite for teenage necking at parties; spreading my large towel on the couch I lay down on my back naked, enough moonlight came through the windows to illuminate my cock straining upwards, Maria in this light looked very young and her pubic hair black; pulling her down to me she straddled my middle, I could feel the heat of her pussy on my chest, and then leaning forwards her nipples, still hard brushed against my chest and her mouth found mine in a deep kiss.

We didn't speak, we didn't need to. Maria slid her now wide open labia down my lower chest, then reaching down pushed my cock flat on my lower stomach so that her pussy straddled the shaft, the head just beyond her clitoris. Maria rubbed herself gently on the shaft; I could feel her wetness and heat and reached down tracing the base of her back down between her buttocks and gently scratching her anus and her perineum. Our kiss intensified, Maria moved higher up my body so that my cock head was at the opening of her vagina, then it slipped in an inch, two inches; Maria gave a primal groan and pushed harder, and despite the tight fit inch by inch I penetrated her ever more deeply, her vagina like a warm moist glove on my achingly hard cock. Maria started to build a gentle rhythm each thrust deeper than the last, until with each thrust her pubic bone was grinding against the pubic hair at the base of my cock.

Maria had her eyes closed, lost in the moment as she rode me, changing the pace to bring maximum pleasure with each thrust; reaching up I cupped her breasts in my hands and tweaked her nipples which now stood out what seemed like an inch; Maria started to pant, deep ragged breaths, with her hands now on my chest the pace accelerated and I had to open my legs slightly so as not to cum too soon; her pace suddenly slowed, Maria pulled me almost all the way out of her and then plunged the whole length back inside, waited a second and then did it again taking my full length in each stroke and with each complete stroke crying out; I could feel her spasm on my cock now, a pulsing shuddering heat squeezing my penis, it was all I could do not to cum; Maria built up the pace again and then gave a small scream, her vagina gripped me like a vice and she slumped onto my chest shaking from head to toe. I think she may have passed out briefly, but I had not yet cum and gently probed her relaxing vagina with my hard cock; Maria was very wet as her vagina relaxed the sensations changed and the friction built quickly; Maria was now back with me, back in control and gently gyrated her hips so that the friction on my cock was almost continuous.

"Are you on the pill?"I asked, Maria nodded,

"I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum inside me please, pleaded Maria." I didn't need to be asked again and quickly found the point of no return, holding Maria's hips I pumped inside her squirting deep inside her, once and then twice, my spunk adding to the lubrication and allowing me to stay hard and deeply buried inside her.

Maria slumped, her head onto my shoulder, and I could feel that she was crying.

"Are you OK?" I asked. I felt her nod and as I was still buried inside her she squeezed my cock with her vagina, helping to keep me hard.

"More than OK, that was better than my wildest dreams, I have never had an orgasm like that before; I think I passed out!" She sniffed away the tears and then laughed "I don't know if I am still in a trance but I would never have done that without being relaxed; suppose somebody came up to the club house and could see us, we would be so busted!"

I looked around the room, sure enough there was quite a bit of light streaming through the windows from the moon which bathed the tennis courts and the adjacent cricket pitch in a light.

"Well we are both adults, so we can do what we want, but tell me how do you feel about being outside and running the risk of getting caught?"

Maria considered the question for a moment and then said;

"I have always turned the light off, and have felt embarrassed about my body, but now I think about it, it could be a real turn on to be outside and take that risk, but I am not sure I would be brave enough to do it!"

"Let's find out I said" with a smile, lifting her off my still hard cock. Maria's vagina squelched loudly as my cock pulled out making is both laugh and reaching down I ran my had through her pubic hair feeling the wet slit and our combined juices, Maria shuddered and clung to me.

"Come with me." I said.

I took Maria's hand and we walked to the club house door, which opened silently, I looked around the recreation field and couldn't see anybody about so we stepped out of the door hand in hand and walked out across the cricket pitch naked in the moonlight. Reaching the centre of the cricket pitch we lay down on the slightly damp grass side by side and facing each other. I pulled Maria towards me and we kissed passionately, my hard cock still straining between us, then rolling onto my back I turned Maria around into a sixty nine; Maria did not hesitate and in the cooling air the feeling of her warm mouth on my cock was wonderful; without needing encouragement I gently opened up Maria's labia and with the tip of my tongue traced first the edges of her lips, then back to the perineum, probing her anus with the tip of my tongue and then running back up to the hood over her clitoris; moving back and forth with the flat of my tongue I pressed it into her vaginal opening tasting the mixture of her juices and my ejaculate as I probed as deeply as I could reach; moving back to concentrate on her clitoris I could soon feel Maria's rising excitement, slipping a finger inside I could feel her vagina walls pulsing as I licked, and then with a grunt Maria came hard, letting my cock slip out of her mouth and clinging to me as she shook with her orgasm.

Smiling Maria turned and really started to work on my cock with her mouth, pulling my foreskin right back and sucking hard on the bulb of my head; with my excitement building it was not long before my balls tightened and I came hard, Maria taking all of my load into her mouth. My cock started to shrink quickly; Maria snuggled up to me and kissed me deeply, passing some of my ejaculate into my mouth as we kissed.

"Do we still have a date for dinner?"

"Of course, I am not letting you off that!" Maria laughed.

"Do you think we need to get revenge on Paul?" I asked, expecting the answer no.

"Yes we do, I have some ideas so lets' work something out." I was surprised but not unhappy at the prospect of working things out with Maria.

"OK so let's go home and talk about it over a meal."

As we stood to walk back to the pavilion I heard clapping from the trees at the edge of the pitch and a loud cry of 'Bravo'. Maria and I looked at each other in shock and then laughing ran back to the pavilion hand in hand.

We dressed quickly, gathered our things and headed for home; only on reaching the safety of the house did I bring Maria out of the trance.

At first she was quiet as I had made no attempt to quell memories of the evening, and then she looked at me quite intensely.

"I hope that after dinner you will let me stay with you tonight, but I have one condition which is that this time I want to be the normal me so I will promise to do whatever you want with me if you promise not to put me into a trance again until I want you to?

"You have a deal."

We hugged and walked to the kitchen to prepare a meal, deeply contented and still excited at the new possibilities in front of us.

To be continued (with a little revenge)

Do please vote and do read my other stories and give me your comments.

Welby
Welby
35 Followers
12