Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker feels the contractions of his cock subside, just as Ravenna bears down harder. Reaching under her chin, he withdraws his now glistening cock--wet with saliva and cum--and rubs it across her lips, which he's shut by pushing her chin up.

Huskily, Parker reiterates his previous commands to her "don't swallow." Her surprise is evident. Cheeks puffed out, she complies, barely. He moves his leg back, away from her aching clit, leaving her on the brink, that Cheshire smile, playing on his lips. Now, a piece of wide tape appears from nowhere and is planted squarely on her wet lips. The protests again bubble up in her throat along with his seed; so close, both only being held back by the tape barrier. Cruelty! Ravenna shifts, trying to find some level of contact for her enraged, complaining clit. The tingling maddening...

This all transpires in a matter of moments...she can't stand it...it feels like an eternity...

Parker quickly composes himself, watching Ravenna writhe on the floor, trying to find some way to relieve the burning that is inside of her. Grasping her hair again, he pulls her toward the desk. She protests, feeling some of the warm liquid in her mouth slide down her throat. Not unlike the multiple shots she did at her friend's bachelorette party...Ravenna gags slightly on it, as she did on the alcohol.

Undoing the binding between her wrists and ankles, he half lifts, half drags her up over the edge of the desk and deposits her roughly on the surface. The edge catches Ravenna's stomach and she feels the breath trying to leave her, but the intensity of the heat between her legs increases.

Holding down firmly, Parker pushes her legs apart. Brushing against her buzzing, wet, slit. Ravenna pushes

backwards--to open air! He presses against her again as he leans his body over hers to whisper in her ear "swallow"...reveling at the contact she follows his demands all the while pressing back into him seeking her release .....only to have him again withdraw. She moans and shakes and begs behind the tape covering her mouth. She tries to convince him, with muffled words, that yes, she understands the definition of anything, anything at all...

[R2]

Unfazed, Parker fondles her, working his fingers up and down her swollen lips, over her sex, exploring her raw clit, sliding into her folds easily. Ravenna's red ass arching up and down, attempting to capture his fingers. Hold them prisoner inside of her until she is sated.

"No." Parker hisses as he slaps her ass, freezing her movement. The yelp behind the tape very audible. His hand leaves an imprint through the redness...he continues to work Ravenna's sex, the sly grin, feeling the wetness, sliding easily in and out, spreading her tender cheeks to plunge deeper. He pushes her forward further onto the desktop, leaving her standing on the balls of her feet, delicately trying to balance...

He steps behind her, reaches forward, and pulls the tape off. Ravenna winces again, banging her head down on the desk from the shock. She opens her mouth wide to get some air but finds Parker's fingers, wet with her anticipation crowding her mouth. She looks back, fearful--of her own desires. His stoic face, all the encouragement she needs to close her lips around them and lick her own warmth off of them.

"Good. yes, anything indeed..." He steps away, leaving Ravenna teetering on the brink. Trying to push herself over but unable to. Returning, she sees the flash of green balled up in his hand. Running her panties across her lips she tastes her own desire again. With one easy motion Parker pushes them into Ravenna's waiting mouth.

Returning again to her engorged, buzzing pussy, he continues to toy with it, teasing and tormenting her. He slides his turgid, hardening cock out of his pants again, pressing just the tip against her. Her instinctive reaction is to spread her legs, silently begging with her eyes. "Anything?" Her whole body screaming her answer she can only nod. Indeed...

Parker plunges his cock in and with his wet fingers resting against her ass, slip two into her tight anus. Ravenna gasps, trying to get off of his fingers and cock but he holds her firmly and thrust forward, plugging her slit and hole equally. He keeps his fingers buried to the last knuckle, working inside of her, probing as he fucks her hard against the desk.

Ravenna loses herself in the feeling of fullness, of being used, of being willing to do anything. She realizes

what it means. Parker's cock slides in and out of her. Ravenna greedily presses against it with the muscles of her pussy, wanting it deeper than it is. Wanting it to split her open. The burning feelings of desire, her

punishment and his body against her meet and fling her harshly off of the edge that she has been teetering on...

Her rapid heartbeat and pulse almost audible. Ravenna gasps for breath, spitting the wet panties out of her mouth reflexively. Parker has collapsed on her back; she appreciates the weight--a feeling of security against falling off of the table.

Parker slowly withdraws his fingers and his cock out of Ravenna's ravaged holes. Spread open, her little hole gapes at the sudden emptiness, her pussy dribbling down her legs. Rising, he presses her against the desk, watching Ravenna's buckled legs lightly dangling, small scrapes on her knees from pushing violently back against his hand and cock in the throes of her orgasm.

Ravenna is still. Parker walks across the room, bringing himself back to reality. Restored, he takes his seat at the desk, facing her, watching her seizures slow and then stop. Her knees find the front of the desk, giving Ravenna a sense of balance again. Parker watches her. Studies her. She feels his eyes burning into her tangled hair, having found her darkest, most private secret and roughly exposed it. Ravenna knows in her heart she wants, needs more. And she knows he knows.

Anything indeed...

[R1]I don't k now about you but its my natural reaction to swallow almost immediately so if he dosnt tell her not to I would assume she did esp with the "down her throat" part

[R2]I changed this part up so later on she's able to articulate better. Is there a reason she had to keep his cum in her mouth? Because from personal experience Tape or no its very hard to do anything other than gurgle with cheeks puffed out from a mouth full of liquid. And she wouldn't swallow it all without being told to. It also shows how pliable she is to his will.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Public Humiliation How I was used at a party.in BDSM
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Good Girl Selling Cookies. Get a surprise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
50 Shades Young woman reads 50 Shades of Grey.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Night Out A woman is taken from a bar and put through her paces.in BDSM
More Stories