All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 02'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful!

I love this series...great work. I am looking forward to the next chapters. Please keep Jamie with Sonja as he continues with his missions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Keep it comming please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, Please

Thanks for the good story. Please keep it going.

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Very nice

Hot, erotic and sweet all at the same time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for writing!

Promising story, please continue, thank you so much for writing it.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Oi

Fantastic, looking forward to the next addition. One thing however, certainly not being a fan of organized religion is your right but be courteous to others. Give me a fair shake and I'll do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Came more then Sonya!

Absolutely love these two stories. I hope this is the beggining of a long series! Seriously a gem of Literotica... I came more times then Sonya!

Email me anytime caitykramer@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Well written and hot as hell. Hope to see another chapter (or 20) in the future.

wiz666wiz666over 15 years ago
Brilliant!

Need, no, crave, more! This is just BRILLIANT! Lien, way to go. You must continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great potential

I really enjoy these stories. I really hope you keep this series going the stories are great theres lots of room for potential. Don't leave us hanging tell us all about the night with gwen and sonya and include many more women that he helps as well as get other couples together.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Yeppers!

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so good...

...i think i love you haha loved the missing dragon and decided to read all of your subissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

I have been reading your stories and they are without a doubt some of the best on the site.Thank you for sharing some seriously nasty and romantic thoughts with us.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
so damn good!

This story is so good its almost addictive! That's a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hilarious, sweet and very hot.

I thought that the first chapter was good, but it pales in comparison to this one.

The dialogue between Sonya and Jamie are hot and sexy, with some sweet moments and some funny bits as well.

And I loved the last pieces of dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is fucking good. More!

Incomt65Incomt65almost 12 years ago
Fantastic stuff

This was really great. Now hooked to your series.

RisaxRisaxover 11 years ago

Gather round children, because it's time for another freakishly long comment by Risax.

First of I really liked the way Jamie and Allison just conversed while sitting/floating in the clouds, and it kind of reminded me of the personal realm Karina (or was it Katrina?) goes to in the Pervikar stories by JohnEvans, only with less pink. (and I guess it's fitting considering who Allison is.)

I'd also like to tell you that most of your characters are likeable, well except for the vilainous characters that appear in your stories but they usually get their come up-ins, but back to what I wanted to say.

Jamie is a likeable guy because he's dorky, and a bit clueless, which I think a lot of people can relate to. (though I know he becomes more of a bad-ass sex-god later on. Which I can't relate to. :P)

Anyway, I really enjoyed the conversation between Allison and Jamie it brought a chuckle from me on occasion.

And it raised some questions I had back when I first read it, the really important ones about Allison and what she is.

Sonya's history was especially...interesting.

(With which I mean that her college boyfriend's a prick.)

I also liked the little infor about Jamie's powers, and the fact that Allison tells him to use it wisely. (Well, that's what I gathered from the "Just please don't be an asshole about it." anyway.)

Ha! And again you made me laugh with Jamie's reactions when he woke up disoriented and confused...and then you make me jealous as soon as Sonya arrived. The outfit you decided to make her wear was very fitting, seeing as Jamie commented on her having a great pair of legs and a fine ass to boot.

(Or something along those lines, I was distracted.)

And her new attitude is definitly a plus too, she isn't a slutty sex-kitten like the night before in Chapter one, but I quite like how she teases and flirts with Jamie.

Hot damn! The blowjob Jamie recieved from Sonya in the morning sure was intense though! Plus, what followed was great as well, albeit a bit short. (I loved the comment Jamie made about Sonya's soaked shorts, as well as having her invite him to fuck her again by wiggling her ass.)

But back to the plot, which is no less interesting.

The fact that Sonya, and the women that will appear later, also recieve some powers and their bodies improve really interests me, and I really wonder where you will take it. But more interesting is how Jamie can read minds now, and I certainly liked how he used it to calm Sonya. (I admit that I was worried the first time I read the chapter when Sonya mentioned her kids, and how Jamie would handle it.)

Seriously though, one of the highlights of this Chapter has to be Jamie breaking Clarence's jaw. It was awesome the first time I read it, and it still is.

If I have said it before, then I say it again.

I friggin' love Allison.

Even though I still (vaguely) remember some of the things she is capable of, she remains an enigma and the conversations between her and Jamie are always fun in some way. (and having her expand a bit upon what Jamie is capable is always interesting.)

First of all, the display of Jamie's new power was very interesting and very...sweet for the lack of a manlier word. :P

And second of all, I like how Jamie and Sonya handled Gwen's situation, and despite all the crap she's been through she still managed to make me laugh when she (mentally) commented on Jamie's ass.

Naturaly, the sex scenes you wrote were fantastic.

From Sonya's new outfit, to Jamie licking her pussy and fucking to them both practically passing out from climaxing like crazy.

But my favorite thing had to be the dialogue that followed it, especialy to the point were Jamie is about to answer the door to their room.

And speaking of that, the first time I read it and Gwen appeared, was a nice surprise. The second time round wasn't quite so surprising, but still quite nice.

And finally, thanks for your e-mail and advice.

I already read plenty, more English language books than Dutch one, and I do feel like reading a lot has helped me. But the tips about how to plan out your story are gold, because I have often started stories but because I really didn't know how to end them, or simply continue them, I ended up abandoning them.

Except more feedback in the future!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Hot story , but ...

I enjoyed the characters and the enthusiastic "super" sex between Jamie and Sonya. And I can even buy Jamie's new power, as granted by Allison. The problem is Jamie's casual brainwashing of the two lesbian teen's parents. I don't think you can agonize about being a good guy in regards to possibly forcing women to have sex with you, then simply twist people's mind and basic beliefs because you are an atheist and you think their ideas are wrong.

Look, I know most people who come to Literotca have given up on traditional religious views of sex, but this is about basic freedom of thought. Alter that by magical or other means rather than convincing arguement, no matter how much "good" you think you are doing, and nobody's beliefs are safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
( ;

Boyfriend and I read this together and it inspired some seriously good fucking. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Proofing

Hi,

Please do a search and replace on 'reign' for rein.

Thanks for sharing!

JP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well then.

Who would've thought that someone would complain about simple mind control on a story with the mind control tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How can you take me further

Breathtaking and beyond other stories that lack the power and emotional dimension of sexuality. You have a gift.You must continue as your readers are enraptured and need more to continue everymans dream. Trurobeachcomber

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
There is a god and his name is Lien_Geller :)

You sir have given my girlfriend so many bad idea just from 2 chapters. I love this series so much. I did see some minor grammar mistakes but I'm not going to harp on them. They were overshadowed by how good this is. Can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Precum ...

How much precum is that? He better get checked, I think he's blown out a testicle valve.

I've really noticed that a whole lot of women with the very best legs and asses tend to have smallish boobs. Sonya seems this way, very sweet!

Nice work, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
female cum squirters

my wife of three months is also loud and a cum squirter,sometimes she stands over me and rubs her pussy till she squirts in my mouth and face, i love eating her and letting her squirt directly in my mouth, she is still so tight that when i stroke into her cunt , when she cums she squirts out past my cock and soaks my groin. what a girl....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful writing, Please continue.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

You have to wonder how British Guys ever knock up anyone it's like they're the opposite of virile more like virulent?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OOOHHH...You have given ideas to other readers, and their wives/girlfriends...even get them to describe how they are!! Sssooo nasty...I really appreciate all of that!! The author should know how good his work is because of that feedback!!

"Allison"...Sonya...and Gwendolyn...this is truly a magnificent tale...the sex is good and πŸ”₯ hot, Gwen is gonna be an excellent addition to this group...her showing up half-dressed like that, all hot and bothered and gathered-up, she is ready for Jamie to breed her too!

All-around too-good a story, moving on to next chapter...

Five**5**Stars...πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹

MADDOGINTEXAS

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Gwen, what were you waiting for ? I hope you get a taste of the Man gravy !

(!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn this has been one fine story up to this point. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Lien thank you so much for this lovely exciting and well-written story xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is a good story - attached to a good story-teller, too !

However, it might need a better English - as well as a (more) careful syntax... However, while the plot was well chosen and the characters carefully defined, it would be a pity to diminish the pleasure of reading the story by simply neglecting the form ,,, And it has enough potential to justify a whole series of short-stories, too !

Aussie1951Aussie195111 months ago
Great storyline so far

Can’t wait to see how many women he ends up with and how many he knocks up if any. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

So steamy, owch, just burned my umm, fingers. More, more, mooooore, please πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Okay, I’ve got to stop reading now and get some things done before the end of this day, πŸ€“πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

5 🌠

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Fantastic story.

I put off reading this for a while, sorry l did so. This is so good. Cannot wait to read on.

Scores 5/5

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Oh good it continues!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7098 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES