All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 04'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 15 years ago
Marvelous

Hot and imaginative! Thanks! Watch your spelling, though, on 'faint' in other chapters and here in chapter 4: "It was at this point Jamie noticed the feint (sic) faint cloud swirling about above his own head." To feint means to make a deceptive movement, as in fencing. We love your stories, so please keep writing!

lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayover 15 years ago
GREAT...

but watch your past and present tense, ie., stood and/or standing. Much dfferent mc story than others. Guy actually thinks of others ahead of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please

great work hope the next chapter doesnt include a gay scene (if jamie streaks through bellhop) but if thats wat u want do i will still read it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More!!

i just stumbled across your story, love it and cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Allison please!

Allison x Jamie please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

You're talented and imaginative. Please keep it up, I'm looking forward to Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More! More! More!!

What a fantastic story! You're a very talented writer and I definitely look forward to more chapters in this story!!!

EthanEthanover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

A truly hot and beautiful story. Keep up the fantastic work!

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Great!

Watch the pronouns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff!

Edit your grammar a little, and fucking AWESOME story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

keep them cuming

Allison Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
spelling

I think it is good enough for a second or a third rewrite.

If you repost this story I think nobody would think less of you.

In other words with or without the little spelling mistakes it good. So good that I did not see those misspellings. I did not have the time to, because was to busy writing.

Keep them cumming.

And if the threesome become a foursome I would not mind. But keep the children out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too much

Dude, all this tantalizing and ravishment got me hot hot hot. Not a fan of threesomes, but the way you weave this story is so bad..........

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
Great

I know we readers complain about how slow you are at putting up new chapters and it does bug me but just because there so good and I want more. Don't let us push you into rushing because that might change how good your story's are so I promise I wont complain as long as you keep writing more of these chspters. If you do decide to quit please tell us so we can quit checking for new chapters from you otherwise I might write some unflattering things on here :).

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
error

A couple things I've noticed that have been errors like getting names switched stuff like that nothing major but I've read through all these a few times and one thing that sticks out for me everytime is last chapter Gwen drove to the hotel this chapter she doesn't even have a car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great series so far

I have been enjoying the series. Great writing, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story please keep writing I am enjoying this series a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Six stars

I wish I could give you six stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story idea

I'd love more of the story to balance the sex scenes. Yes this literotica and I'm all cool with that. They are great written scenes. However there is a whole heap of the story that could further explored. Then again I am comparing this to The Missing Dragon. So perhaps that's not fair.

Great story.

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago

Nothing really happened, just fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

The earlier part of Aphrodisia didnt seem to me to have the right balance, being too much just sex, however the car sequence spiced it up even though it was still a lot of sex.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Truly amazing scene. Well Done

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

Niceeeee 🌅🎆🌄🎇🚁

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Brilliant!!!

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES