Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you will be naked all weekend."

"Yes, Ms Sexy. May I just say..."

"No you may not. Photo evidence...your cock, the glass and open fridge – time and date stamped and I've just checked the time myself, three, two, one, now."

And she rang off again...

I had sent a pic. And a vid.

"Disappointing. Not surprising but less than a fifth of the glass is..." the calm reasonable matriarchal tone went on and on and on, laced with words such as "allow" and "potential", so that every nuance of the thorough 'dressing down', pun intended, made me painfully and in fact achingly aware that I was naked and useless while she was fully clothed and utterly dominant. And would be for the foreseeable future. And all of it ended with, "...you will be presenting me with a full glass, when I allow you to do so. In the meantime, get off the floor immediately and..."

Amazingly, I was hard again, even as my erection glistened from the remaining cum from the first orgasm. I had managed to get to my feet, making very sure not to touch my wobbling, glistening erection. I could never recall recovering as quickly.She was still chatting away.

"...I'm suddenly looking forward to this weekend. How about you?"

"Yes, Ms Sexy." Then I thought that probably wasn't enough. "I'm looking forward to it too, Ms Sexy."

"I'm thinking we should play golf not ski. Would you rather drive down naked at night or in the daylight? I'd bet night." It was a statement. Besides, for obvious reasons she was right.

"Yes, Ms Sexy. You're right. Night."

"Good. I'm going to hang up. I want 2 videos in less than 5 minutes. The first right away, in the kitchen. The second in your car, ready to drive down, naked. Don't be late."

And I really, honestly began to prepare to load my car and drive naked. It seemed the only logical thing to do...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonanonymousAnonanonymousabout 3 years agoAuthor
Brilliant!

Subtle but not too subtle, Had me so hard I was considering re-enacting the described scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some people

Can't spell subtle...

Ignore whoever was bored...

I certainly wasn't...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So boring

Glad it works for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Sexy!

I loved this. Her control and his nakedness are big turn-ons for me. One of my favorite aspects of this and your other stories is your emphasize on the fun that both partners are having and the love they share. The dialog is excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Where's the non-con or even the reluctance? This comes off as some sort of weird BDSM fetish where a guy gets off on losing his dick to frostbite. Not that it makes any kind of sense for him to still be hard in that condition, but the point is why is it here?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Brother Froced To Work Naked Evil step sister take advantage of brother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken A visitor to Chicago is taken captive by two beautiful women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Dominating my Husband!! Her point of view on a dominat relationship.in BDSM
More Stories