All Comments on 'April and September'

by I_M_Patient

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUPER!!

It is great to see a plot, a story, and a final end other than just cum dripping from the woman. Emotions, lust, and that drive you put forth on this, just a splendid read, that kept you reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
True Story, eh?

I don't know. Could be. Doesn't matter. Loved the story. Finally something about the girl and the relationship, not completely about the sex.

domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story,well written and believable.I am looking forward to more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super

Loved the reality of the characters, the credibility of much of the plot. Sex is fine, but without human content it's just machinery. This has the content.

JaisenJaisenover 14 years ago
Great Story

I think my favorite bit of the whole story is the cat. If nothing else made me think that it was true, it would be that.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
April & September & Beyond

This superb romance has it all: great, truly loving sex featuring a wonderful girl and her first lover, a man old enough to be her father; excellent humor in the beauiful, gentle communication between them; a magnificent interplay of two glorious arts: making music and making love; even adding a religious invocation to bless their union. In sum it is a varied celebration of the joyfulness of life, with even the cat and the shepcoyote playing roles. (Ah, so THAT is what the feather duster is for!) The poor guy gets blinded by her well-aimed panties, but a happy future seems assured. The writing style is excellent and sprightly. How about a TEN star rating?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Enjoyed your story

So, what ever happened to the little old lady the ambulance hauled off? Just kidding--a really great first time story. Too bad about the vasectomy, it could have worked out that April was pregnant. Is there a sequel to this in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo

Fantastic story, great layout, great execution. Spotlights on in the right places, volume at just the right level. No hint of feedback squeal, a magnificent show. Well done. I wistfully hope it truly was a true story - now every up and coming all girl band will have me wondering, is this the one?

brainfadebrainfadeover 14 years ago
Lovely Thanks

That was a really lovely story, Thank you. Thank you for a really sexy, entertaining well written non violent piece. Be proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

Really liked your story, you should write more. perhaps because I have a little back ground in the performance space it really gripped me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best

I've read a lot of stories on Literotica, and this is one of the best. Bravo. Oh, and if even half of it is true, you're a lucky guy.

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
I really liked this one

There were many technical things inside, but you managed to give me images for all those. Very good work!

Sometimes in the story things tended to get a bit theoretical. But it worked for me anyway.

And the emotional part was pretty awesome. ;-)

5 stars, of course.

mackenzie51mackenzie51about 11 years ago
Outstanding !!

This story is a great example of what Literotica should be about.

A great storyline with heartrending sincerity which was not at all predictable, but fulfilled expectations.

A little drama, alot of love, a few surprises and leaving the reader with wistful thoughts of what might happen in the future.

Magnificent ! Well done and congratulations to a potentially great author.

mackenzie51

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
What a LOT of fun!

Being a woodsy Northern California guy, now writing songs in Nashville?

And an ex-Marine? This story is in my wheelhouse, big time!

Especially nice touch...combining the theatre and military countdown near the end!

Loved their banter, plus interior monologue.

(April is purty darn savvy for a shy virgin? :+))) Yeah, but it was soo much fun!

Thanks for your memories!

P.S. If her sisters get to Nashville....:+)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another James Bond and his big cock story - - - zzzzzzzzz

Was excited to see this, but then read half of it. Why, oh why can't these things be written with just a BIT of reality?? Not every friggin' guy has a 10" schlong and not every woman wants it. And why does every friggin' guy have to have an intense military background and is a master medic, gunsmen, etc... Let the STORY win the day not these tired and not so true plot crutches that ALWAYS show up on here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it. Nice novel and story with few nice sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I can say is that I feel really good reading this tale. Write on!

Cal59Cal59almost 2 years ago

Really liked this one, thanks for you work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Makes me ready to spin the sticks again! Wonderfully balanced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous