All Comments on 'April Fools Dare'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PaperflyPaperflyabout 9 years ago

I love that this is realistic and how the rivalry drove the girls to do the unexpected, while the guy was an almost "innocent" bystander.

Beautifully written and well paced too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wet...

Wow - this certainly started my day by getting all wet! Thank you!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Fun!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Typical

high quality writing that one expects from Mr. Appleby. Fully deserving the big 5. Must admit I felt envious. Most enjoyable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good

Pity about the last sentence though. Nasty

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Shirely you jest?

g_a, your funny got my motor racing. A great example of "Mad dogs and Englishmen Go out in the tropical sun"

Alaska84Alaska84about 9 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

cunning_fiestacunning_fiestaabout 9 years ago
Excellent, except the end.

Very enjoyable. Very hot. Well done!. I gave it a 4. I'd have given it a 5, except I didn't like the deceit at the end. I get the April Fool's theme, but I thought it was covered well enough with the April Fool's dare - I liked that, that was cool. But I'd have been thrilled with a story that was complete with hot sex between 3 people without any consequences. Finishing it with the potential negative consequences was a drag. Too much of that in real life. I prefer my sexual fantasies not to have negative consequences. (I know no one cares what I think, just explaining my 4 rating.) That said, I'm still digging into your submissions and reading more. You are a great writer!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 9 years agoAuthor
@cunning_fiesta

Hello. No worries about your comment - I can appreciate your feelings. Thanks for the feedback.

...same to everyone who has commented so far. It's appreciated.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
What A Piece Of Crap*****

APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!! great story my friend.Thanks for sharing

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Good one

very interesting and very arousing. I liked Zoes attitude more than Cates. Your details in the story were very good could see the story in my mind. Would have enjoyed a little more detail of what Graham looked like but that is just me... lol Look forward to more of your work.. An I think if the girls would have been a bit nicer and not so much dares for the April Fools theme that Graham wouldn't have gotten his own on them.. I can understand why he went to that length..... Keep going on the writing..

Miles LongMiles Longabout 9 years ago
You did it again!

Congrats GA, you found a way to make a MFF with two 20 year old chicks sound really hot! ;-) Loved it and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding piece of fluff.

Great character development for such a quick piece. Nice job with such a bugger of a topic... still thinking about what I ,ay submit. 5 Stars/

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
April Fools,My Ass!

For geezer Graham,it was Valentines Day,Thanksgiving,and Christmas all rolled into one! ~ HOT! HOT! HOT!

ps: Here's hoping that the size of Cate's belly soon matches,then surpasses the size of those BIG tits!

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Well that's a great tale of come upance. His favorite Zoe got what she needed and Cate got what she deserved and Graham got what he desired. Well written, sexy, hot, and a bit cute. Thanks again for writing, it's much appreciated 😜😁👍

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Loved it, so good but so bad at the way you ended it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

a real life story in a unreal life story! awsume! you get a ton of admiration from me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6098 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.