All Comments on 'April's Awakening'

by The Eclipse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very enjoyable tale

i really enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
keep it cuming!

purrss* mmmmm what a delicious story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
for the record:

birth control pills don't work like aspirin. they must be taken regularly for at least a month to be truly effective in reducing the risk of pregnancy. i appreciate your attention to detail, but you're misinformed on the subject of birth control. your character would be better off using a diaphragm as a last-minute anti-baby precaution. sorry to be so nitpicky - it just stood out as a flaw in an otherwise decent story.

The EclipseThe Eclipseover 19 years agoAuthor
Silly pill comment

What in the world made you think that she didn't take the pill every night? My goodness, I'm insulted that you would not only nitpick over something that not only has no bearing on the story, not only something that you blatantly misread in order to have something to blab about, but I'm insulted that you would dare lecture me and other readers as to the specifics of the pill, diaphrams, and birth control in general. Just enjoy the story and don't be a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good start

Something I want to come back to, the next time Duane is in town. I'm sure April is more than ready and willing. I see potential in his control of her and she will enjoy every wonderful, erotic second of it. As will he...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
eagerly awaiting next installment

i can't wait for another installment.

SubmissiveVirginSlutSubmissiveVirginSlutover 19 years ago
Used and Satisfied

I love when an older man takes charge and seduces young slutty girls. Great story, from a female perspective.

Silentwriter9Silentwriter9over 19 years ago
Is there more?

Loved it. The way you descirbe what she is feeling... made me kinda want to experience it... lol

When will he call her next?

*Silent Writer*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Night before birth control??

Just one more comment about the birth control thing. Maybe the US readers are not all that familiar with the night before prevention that is not widlely available here but very available in Europe and elsewhere. Anyway, loved the story and I look forward to Duane getting back in town. Great job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous