April's Story Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ponce came back into the room. He was carrying a tray with two cans of beer.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed Danny's hand. "Come sit with me studman." I looked at Ponce, "Cuckboy, set our beers on the table ."

While Ponce was setting the tray on the end table I leaned over, unzipped Danny's pants, pulled out his erect penis and stared at my big slave. "Cuckboy look at my lover's cock. I think he's really horny. It's so nice and hard. I can't wait to get it into my mouth."

I started unbuttoning Danny's shirt. "Baby let's get our clothes off so we can play."

Danny started stripping. As he removed each article of clothing I tossed it to Ponce. "Hang these up so they don't get wrinkled."

Ponce actually carried Danny's clothes into his room and hanged them in his closet. When he came back Danny and I were making out on the couch. Danny had the hem of my skirt around my waist and his hand inside my panties. He was fingering my pussy while he kissed me.

As soon as I saw Ponce I broke off our kiss and stood up. "Undress me for my lover."

Ponce obediently bowed, unbuttoned my blouse and laid it over the arm of a chair. I wasn't wearing a brassiere. I stood in front of Danny naked from the waist up.

He looked at me and started to stroke his cock.

"Cuckboy, my lover is getting excited; take my skirt and panties off. I want you to show him my pussy and ass."

Ponce unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

I stepped out of it, looked at Danny and did a little twirl. "Does my body turn you on baby?"

Danny grinned. "Oh yeah, but I want to see your cute little pussy."

"Cuckboy, my lover wants to look at my cunt. Get down on your knees and take my panties off for him."

Ponce kneeled at my feet and pulled my panties down. He did it very slowly. He was obviously having just as much fun as Danny and me.

As Ponce exposed my cunt Danny said, "Cuckboy your girlfriend has a really cute pussy. I'm going to enjoy fucking her tonight."

I was excited. I wanted Danny's cock in my mouth. With my panties still around my knees, I kneeled on the floor between Danny's legs. His cock was sticking straight up in the air. An erect penis is a very stimulating sight to me. My breathing was already getting faster. I was quickly losing control. I leaned forward, grabbed hold of Danny's erection and started rubbing the engorged head against my cheeks and lips.

As I was doing this I said, "Cuckboy, you need to be naked. Get you clothes off. Do it now!"

Ponce stood up and started taking his clothes off. While he was disrobing, I started giving Danny a blow job.

I watched Ponce out of the corner of my eye. As soon as he was naked I stopped sucking Danny's cock and stood up. I pulled my panties off and pointed to the space on the floor between Danny's feet, "Lie down on your back right there."

As soon as Ponce was lying down I got on my knees so I was straddling his face and sat down. When I was comfortably seated I leaned forward and started sucking Danny's cock again. My world was now perfect. I was sitting on my baby's face while I was giving another man a blow job.

Ponce quickly found my clit and started sucking on it. He knew what I liked. It was only minutes before I had my first orgasm. When I felt my orgasm starting I locked Ponce's face between my thighs and held on to Danny's cock. As the waves of pleasure were rolling through my body, Danny started to ejaculate.

For a moment we had sexual chaos. I was screaming with pleasure, Ponce was trapped in a vice grip between my thighs with my gushing pussy pressed against his lips and Danny was shooting spurts of semen high into the air. It was incredible.

The moment passed quickly. When my muscles relaxed I rolled off of Ponce. He quickly sat up. His face glistened with the secretions from my orgasm and he was simultaneously laughing and gasping for breath.

Danny was lying back on the couch. There was a huge grin on his face. His once menacing erection now rested passively between his legs.

I climbed up on the couch and snuggled up to Danny. While my lover and I cuddled I gently rolled the shaft of his soft penis between my fingertips. Ponce was sitting on the floor in front of us. I looked at him. He still had an erection. I got a nasty little thrill of excitement when I realized that Danny and I had both just experienced wonderful orgasms, while our slave got nothing. I took a deep breath. This was sexual domination and I loved every minute of it.

I wanted to keep right on playing. I smiled at Ponce. "Cuckboy come over and kiss my feet while I fondle my lover and get him ready to fuck me."

Ponce got up on his knees, reverently picked up my right foot and started to kiss and lick my toes. As he made love to my feet I stroked Danny's cock. It wasn't long before it started to grow again.

I looked down at my cuckold boyfriend. "Look at this pussyboy. Danny's a real man. He can get it up more than one time a night."

The truth was that Ponce could do the same thing, but no one was worrying about details. We were manufacturing fantasy.

Soon Danny's engorged penis was again standing straight up. I looked down at Ponce while I stroked his friend's erection. "Baby I want this cock inside me. I want Danny to fuck me. Will you ask him for me. Will you ask your friend to fuck me."

Ponce was on his knees at our feet. He was staring up at us as I slowly stroked his friend's erection. As I looked down at Ponce I suddenly realized that this was the most humiliating thing that I'd ever made him do. A shiver of excitement rippled through me. At that moment I realized that I loved being a dominant mistress. I loved it even more than I loved being a slut and I positively adored being a slut.

Ponce continued to stare up at us. There was a wry little smile on his face. His cock was sticking straight out. Another shiver of excitement went through me when I realized that my baby was enjoying this every bit as much as I was.

I nearly had another orgasm as I heard Ponce say, "Danny would you please fuck April for me."

I had to continue this exquisite torture. "Why Ponce? Why do you want your best friend to fuck me?"

"Because he's a stud. He knows how to satisfy you. You deserve to feel the pleasure he can give you."

"Why can't you do that?"

"Because I'm your little cuckboy."

Danny laughed and pushed me back on the sofa. As he mounted me and pushed his cock into my pussy he looked at Ponce. "Don't worry pussy boy. I'll be more than happy to keep your girlfriend satisfied for you."

As soon as Danny started fucking me I closed my eyes and let myself go. We fucked for over 30 minutes. Ponce obediently kneeled at our feet the entire time. We completely ignored him. During the time that he was fucking me, Danny owned me. I was his woman.

Just before Danny came, he pulled his cock out of my cunt so he could ejaculate all over my stomach. As soon as he was done he rolled off of me, collapsed onto the couch and quietly lay back with a satisfied smile on his face.

I was just as spent as Danny, but I had to take care of my baby. I grabbed Ponce by his hair and pulled him up. "My lover made a little mess on my tummy. You have some cleanup work to do."

Ponce smiled at me and slowly licked all of Danny's semen off of my stomach. As soon as he was done I pushed him back onto the floor.

"Lie down baby. It's your turn." I slipped off of the couch and sat down on his face, "You know you're just a little cuckboy so you don't get to fuck me. Only real men get to fuck me. But tonight you have been a very obedient cuckboy. You deserve a reward. You get to lick my asshole while I jack you off."

As I gave my baby his handjob I got a huge thrill out of the knowledge that I was denying him a pleasure that I'd just freely given to another man. Like I said earlier, I was learning to love being a dominant mistress.

12