All Comments on 'Arabian Adventure'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What is more?

It's so hot! Can't wait to read what more is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I had experience with Arabian Man tooo

I really liked it. I was once seduced by Arabian business man when I live in Arabian Gulf. I was too innocent and shy. I don't know how to write this experience but he was too strong. Who wants to share this experience with me is most welcome: pinkass_ah@yahoo.com

What is coming >???? will he invite more Arabs to love tammy? I really wonder.

If the writer reads my comment plz send me email. I think we have alot to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't wait to see what comes next?

This was a very good story, very sexy and submissive.Sort of what I like about being the fem partner. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Don't keep us waiting... Love

Bobbie..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh God this is my fantasy!

This story is so relatable! Every bit of my own fantasy here. Please write more! Would love to see if Tammy is ever made to entertain his new masters friends :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A] THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC

The act of submitting yourself to the will of a dominant man is very gives you sexual gratification of sorts. The feeling is deeper than simple sexual arousal. Consequently once the dominant guy start fucking you, you enjoy it so much you would like to scream of joy.

I am not young. I worked in the Middle East years ago. I stayed in on-site camp for contractor's staff. 95% men! Around you nothing but the desert.

You are getting hornier & hornier by the day (by the hour, man)

In the camp i shared a portable with the chief foreman. He was a big strong man, very authoritarian, often using foul langue. He often shouted at people and called them names. Once the work was done he added an hour or two here and there. Money talks.

Once he shouted at me and called me names. I wanted to give my side of the story but he interrupted me. "Shut the fuck up... you are not paid to talk, you are paid to do a good job, get your money and get the fuck out of here when your contract is over..."

I felt strange as he was giving me shit. I totally new state of mind which caused an even more strange physical reaction. I felt paralyzed, emotionally i felt i was at his mercy... What was the strangest of all, a muscle inside my ass was pulsating, was agitated, i felt blood pouring to that part of my body, the whole area around my ass felt hot. He sensed what kind of effect he had on me. He just said "...you and i will talk tonight after supper..."

That night i submitted to him willingly & without reservations. After he took shower he called me to his room and told me to sit beside him. He was naked. He took my T shirt & my boxers off me & was very gently 6caressing me all over. He was French kissing me on the mouth.

"I feel i intimidate you - he sad - i will take advantage of that tonight, you know that don't you? You will let me fuck you & you will keep the secret."

He popped my ass cherry the same night. He was good in bed. With him in bed i felt like a woman. He knew how to please me. I was trying my very best to please him.

That night i learned that you come differently when you sre butt fucked than ehen you fuck a woman or a man: they are teo different orgasms.

Also i discovered that night that when you are ready to get a cock up your ass & are getting tirned om more and more, your dick starts loosing erection and gets partially pulled inside your body. Your balls follow suite, they too are half in half out.

Thank you, steviet. Your story brought back my memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story: ★★★★★+ (5.25 or 105%)!

Tammy: ❤💚❤💚❤+ (5.25)!*

Hassan: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5.50 or 110%)!**

__________________

* In general I would be gentle with Tammy but I would hand-spank her bare bum OTK before I fuck her.

** I would beg Hassan to hand-spank my bare ass before he butt fucks me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous