Arabian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
697 Followers

"Yes Hassan, I agree to obey you nconditionally, I want to please you so badly I would do anything you ask. Please take me now I want to be yours more than anything" I replied trying to appease his masculinity and express my desire.

He then stood an undid my dress, sliding it off my shoulders. I now stood before him in just my gloves, lingerie and shoes. I was then beckoned to undress him, I tried to undress him as seductively as possible. Kissing his neck and shoulders as his shirt came off, nibbling his well muscled chest. I was almost coming in my panties an the thought of giving my self to this Adonis of a man. When at last I got to his belt I could clearly see his massive girth through his trousers and I became very concerned I would never be able to swallow it, let alone be fucked by it.

I quickly undid his trousers letting them fall and him step out of them before I took hold of another mans penis for the first time. It was at least twice the size of mine, about 11 inches long and very very round, I had never seen one this big before. I tentatively licked the crown of his pleasure pole and then began to swallow the monster head. Once I had become accustomed to swallowing the first few inches I began to get more into it, trying to please Hassan by looking up into his eyes and fondling his massive dark balls. After about 5 minutes I had worked up to the first 5 inches and was really loving it, the smell, the feel, the lust. By then he was holding my head and was soon working his way deeper, I was beginning to gag as he increased in tempo but was desperate not to displease him, so I concentrated on making him cum instead.

"Take my cock you slutty whore" he began to chant, to which I could only grunt in reply. Soon I felt him stiffen as he attempted to impale my head on his massive weapon.

"Take my cum you whore, you love it don't you?" and with that the first wave of cum hit the back of my virgin throat. Wave after wave was shot down into my waiting stomach, when he finally released my head not even a drop was spilt, he had emptied the entire contents into me by force. Hassan then collapsed on the bed as I knelt there savouring my first taste of my lovers cum. He then beckoned me up to lay beside him.

"Tammy you are without a doubt the best first time cock sucker I have ever met and believe me I have met a few" he said while stroking my hair.

I had never felt more proud then I did that moment, lying beside my satisfied lover. I needed to give my self to him completely to be complete. So I began to fondle his sword, hoping to work it back to it former glory.

"You want more?" he asked

"No, I NEED it" I pleaded as I set to work with my mouth.

"I bet you do" was his only reply and within minutes I had the dark brown love pole standing to attention in front of me.

"On your back" Hassan commanded.

I quickly rolled over on to my back while he fetched a tub of lube from the side dresser and generously applied it to his massive tool. He then reached over and in one easy motion tore my green lace thong off, freeing my tiny cock. He then positioned himself over me with his cock touching my virgin love hole.

"Be gentle with me lover" I begged staring into his eyes whilst pulling my legs back to my chest.

I winced as the he gently eased the head inside me, then slowly the first few inches, then withdrawing and slowly going deeper each time. After what felt like and age I was loving it and slowly began to push back to meet him. Hassan feeling this then thrust forward, giving me the remaining inches in one fell swoop. I have never experienced pleasure or pain like it, the feeling of fullness made me cum all over my own chest.

"Oh my god" I screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" I chanted as his balls slapped against my arse.

"Who's whore are you?" he yelled.

"I'm your whore, you own me now. Treat me like you own me, I just want to be your fuck toy" I breathed in between his reaming thrusts.

As his pace quickened I upped the tempo to, telling him how I really felt.

"Shoot your cum in me, mark me as your property. I want everyone to know I'm your whore" I screamed as he shot his first ever load into my body. The feeling of his warm seed filling my body is one I will never forget and constantly crave. Hassan then collapsed next to me and rolled over so we could see eye to eye.

"That was amazing, I have big plans for you" he gasped.

I had no idea how big those plans were.

steviet
steviet
697 Followers
12