Arbor Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

Marco had previously quietly transferred title to the BMW he had loaned Jo Ann to her so overall her financial condition was looking up. But at the same time she was aware that her ability to make payments all hinged on her relationship with Marco. She knew that she would have to do what Marco demanded with her singing. Very soon the realized that she would also need to make her body compliant with his business associations as well as his personal needs.

It wasn't long before she got a taste of Marco's business association.

An Evening at the Don's

Standing in front of walls of mirrors Jo Ann could not escape seeing herself no matter which way she turned. Don Albert had very politely asked her to undress as soon as they had entered the room and now she stood fully naked in front of Don Albert and they two men who had accompanied them. Jo Ann had already forgotten the two names of the two not that she was concerning herself with that at the moment.

Instead she was trying the slow down the roller coaster of emotions that were roiling her brain and body, part exhilaration, part fear, but totally exciting. The fear of the unknown didn't stop her body from warming up her vagina for whatever might happen. She knew that within moments the dampness would turn to moisture running down her leg.

She had only briefly met the Don several weeks ago and now the selection of whips hanging on the wall told her she could expect pain along with exhilaration.

The Don and Dona Bernardo had visited the club on seventh street several weeks ago. During one of her breaks in between sets Marco had come back stage and ask her to accompany him to the audience to meet a friend. Jo Ann had been totally captivated by the cultured couple. Both were in their sixties, and both had gray hair that that neither tried to hide.

Other than the hair their appearance was of a much younger couple. Both were tall and very attractive. They were very interested in Jo Ann's singing and for the most part that was what they discussed until Jo Ann had to go back on stage for the next performance. Jo Ann was very attracted to the couple as they were her.

Jo Ann didn't see them again that evening but the very next week she received at call from Dona Lena Bernardo, the purpose of which was to invite Jo Ann and Marco to the Bernardo house for dinner on Sunday night. After conferring with Marco the date was confirmed and Jo Ann set about preparing herself for the evening. She had not idea what to expect since she knew very little about the Bernardo couple. She saw they were obviously cultured and from the looks of the Dona jewelery they were most likely well to do but other than that she didn't know what to expect. Marco started filling her in.

The Don was indeed a very wealthy man and it was quickly obvious that Marco knew the Don quiet well. At on point Jo Ann asked Marco,

"Do you work for Don Bernardo?"

"No, but you might say we are close associates. Where we come from we don't follow the same strict line of command that is found in this country. We are more like friends or family that help each other."

Marco advised Jo Ann on what the dress should be. And that was more formal like she would dress going to the symphony rather than the revealing clothes that she sang at the clubs in. Other than that he was sure Jo Ann would do fine.

"Jo, you are a very cultured lady yourself. Just be like you would be if you were attending a dinner party back in the town where you moved from. I believe you said it was Curly, Louisiana. Just do like they do in Curly."

Jo Ann had to laugh because she knew well that Marco and the Don were not like the folks back in Curly.

"While I have no worry that you will make a great impression on them I should let you know that that the evening will probably be very unpredictable. The Don is much taken up with you as is Dona Lena. You can expect a lot of attention from the Don with the Dona's approval." Marco added.

On Sunday night both Marco and Moose arrived at the condo to escort her to the Bernardo dinner. Moose assumed the role of chauffeur and Jo Ann joined Marco in the rear seat. Moose pointed the Mercedes toward the wealthiest part of the city and soon passed the governors mansion with its' tall iron fence and huge mansion beyond with yard lights playing on the front.

A few blocks beyond the governors mansion Moose pulled into a darker driveway and slowed at the tall iron gates which was already sliding open as the their car approached. The wall surrounding the grounds was equally as high as the governors mansion but was sold brick and blocked any view on what was beyond. Someone somewhere controlling the gate was watching for their arrival and Moose had to slow only slightly as he passed through the gate and continued up the drive to the large three story house beyond.

Two men stood back from the entrance and only smiled as Jo Ann and Marco approached the door. Without knocking or ringing a bell the door opened and they were greeted by a young lady who smilingly asked them to come in and led them a short distance to where Dona Lena was waiting for them in a solid white gown that clung to a shapely figure still attractive after over sixty years. Dona Lena extended both hands as she smilingly received Jo Ann and Marco. After hugging Jo Ann she hugged Marco and kissed him full on the lips while still holding a close embrace. Marco let his hands roam over her back and even drop below the waist to pull her pelvis to his.Marco and the Dona obviously knew each other well.

A few moments later when Don Alberto greeted Jo Ann she too was treated to a very warm embrace and kiss. In the embrace the Don had dropped one hand well below the belt line and pulled Jo Ann's hips close to his own. All in all a very warm welcome. Jo Ann was both puzzled and amused at such a reception.

But it was when the introductions started and they wandered to a larger sitting area that Jo Ann got her really big shock. There were four couples in the room, four females and four males. The men all wore dark business suits such as Marco and the Don were attired in. Three of the ladies were dressed in evenings dresses much as the Dona and Jo Ann were. The third lady was naked. Totally stark, buck, naked. From her loosely combed hair to her bare feet she didn't have on a stitch.

Jo Ann mouth popped open and her eyes widened.

"Do you like my outfit?" She said smiling at Jo Ann while holding out her hand by way of introduction.

"My name is Elaine Cross."

"I'm Jo Ann Bancroft." Jo Ann stuttered. "Yes, it is an attention grabber." Jo Ann continued as she regained her composure somewhat.

"It's also very warm." Sue joked. "You would think someone with no clothes on would be cold but believe me it is hot in this outfit."

Judging from Elaine's beet red face one could believe she was hot.

"I thought I would be terribly embarrassed but I'm getting turned on instead." Elaine laughed. "The first man that touches me I will be all over him."

Elaine was about her own age but shorter with some extra flesh but she was plenty desirable.

I expect you won't have long to wait." Jo Ann assured her.

As Elaine moved away from her to join others in the group Jo Ann noticed slight marks on her backside that were clearly made by a whip and had not cleared up completely. Elaine obviously had suffered a lashing very recently.

Later on their way home Marco informed Jo Ann that Elaine was the wife of Carter Cross, one of the men who had so expertly wielded the whip on her and later fucked Jo Ann during the evening.

Jo Ann wasn't surprised by the tone set for the party what with a nude lady in their midst. Jo Ann had already become somewhat familiar with Marco's world and this was certainly to be expected. She was having trouble imagining the sophisticated Dona Lena engaging in an orgy. But then she herself had always had trouble accepting that she had become part of this world.

Before the group was ushered to the dinning area a waiter worked his way through the group and offered a small pink liquid to each of the ladies. Since no one else had refused Jo Ann took hers in turn and downed it like the rest. Ten minutes after downing it she realized it must have been an aphrodisiac. She had never experienced an aphrodisiac before but she began to feel flush and her vagina was becoming moist for no apparent reason.

Except for Elaine,the nude lady in their midst, the party continued into the evening like any nice dinner party could be expected to. Marco was seated at Dona Lena's right and Jo Ann was seated next to the Don. Marco was obviously charming the Dona as he had charmed Jo Ann and many other women since Jo Ann had come to know him. This was in spite of the fact that the Dona was over twenty five years older than Marco and the Don was in her presence. But the Don had signaled early that tonight he had eyes for Jo Ann. During the evening Jo Ann had experienced numerous friendly pats from the Don.

After dinner the group moved to the music room and the butler took orders for after dinner drinks. Several ordered brandy but most were more interested in what would followed and didn't want to be bothered with nursing a drink. The Don gave instructions to the butler to bring him something. What arrived was a glass of water and a blue pill which Jo Ann had come to recognize as Viagra. The Don left no doubt that regardless of age he would be in the action.

Earlier Jo Ann anticipated she might be asked to sing but as the tension in the room built she realized no one had their mind on music. All evening men had been approaching Elaine and making comments to her with Elaine normally responding with a nice smile. The last man to approach her took her arm as he talked quietly to her and Jo Ann heard Elaine respond.

"I thought you were going to use the singer tonight. I can't. I'm still sore from last Thursday," but the man was insistent. Elaine glanced toward her husband for support but he turned away. Finally with a pained look on her face she accompanied the man from the room.

Conversation in the room dampened during the exchange but resumed after Elaine was led away. Most of the guest now assemble seemed to know each other quiet well. Jo Ann observed numerous incidence of groping and feeling of women that was somebody else wife. Conversation had just started back when the first noise was heard from below. At first Jo Ann wasn't sure what it was but she was guessing that the first whip lash had burned bare skin. The first noise soon turned to screams and then moaning and crying and again more screams and more sobbing. Jo Ann wondered if she would be inclined to scream, and moan as much as Elaine was now doing.

Jo Ann had been concerned that something like that might have been in store for her and while she felt for the lady experiencing it she was relieved that someone else had drawn that assignment.

But her relief was short lived. Two men approached her and one of them said,

"One behalf of Don Albert I would like to ask to to accompany us to the floor below. Don Albert will join us there."

Jo Ann's heart began to race and suddenly her legs became wobbly. For a moment she feared she might fall. Under any other circumstance she would have declined but she knew that to do so would betray Marco and she owed him too much and was too dependent on him to risk refusing. In the end she allowed the two men to escort her in the direction of the screaming.

Going down the stairs one of the men steadied her while the other walked in front. Jo Ann was aware that one and maybe more were following close behind. When she reached the bottom she immediately was greeted by the sight of Elaine, still hanging by her wrists from the ropes overhead in a room where multiple floor to ceiling mirrors lined the wills. The sounds had reduced to low muffled sobs and two men were taking her down, helped her to the side of the room and lay her back on a padded platform.

Several other men quickly surrounded Elaine and took the liberty of messaging and groping between her legs.

Jo Ann stood frozen as she tried to make her mind and body function. The two whip masters had returned to their positions under the handing ropes and looked towards Jo Ann expectantly.

Don Albert had moved to Jo Ann's side and now asked. "Would you like someone to help you take your clothes off, my dear?" He said softly .

"No, I can manage." Jo Ann replied in a voice she was unable to keep from shaking. As she slowly began removing her clothes she was aware that other people were coming down the stairs. She had anticipated that she might be whipped by a select few but already a goodly portion of the guest had found their way into the room.

Finally Jo Ann stood naked down to her high heals.

"Please remove those also." Don Albert instructed, motioning to the shoes.

After removing her heels Jo Ann padded obediently across the floor by Don Alberto's side as he moved towards the waiting rope harness hanging from the ceiling Even as her heart pounded from fear of the beating she knew was coming Jo Ann was aroused from being presented totally naked to such a large group.

Jo Ann perused the room as the two whip masters fastened the soft harness to her wrist and hoisted her up on her tip toes. Nearly all of the dinner guests were in the room when Jo Ann spotted Dona Lena clad in her unmistakable white evening gown entering followed closely behind by Marco and another man. The sight of them distracted her momentarily from the groping she was getting from the Don. While everybody watched he messaged her breasts and ran his hand between her legs. Jo Ann flushed pink with embarrassment that the juices oozing from her pussy betrayed so easily the aroused state of her body.

The Don's fondling of Jo Ann seemed to be a signal to the rest of the male guests that it was okay to take liberties with the other women in the room. Most of the men quickly stripped to their shorts including the Don and Marco. All of the women in the room quickly found themselves in the company of one and sometimes two men

Don Alberto was standing close enough to Jo Ann that Jo Ann caught the aroma of bare male flesh as first one and then another whip cracked behind her but didn't land on her bare flesh. It apparently was just a signal that the show was about to begin

As the first strike of the whip burned into her bare ass Jo Ann screamed and her hips and pelvis lurched forward as her body reflex tried to escape the pain. The overhead harness pulled her back into her original position and Don Alberto resumed fondling her body and rolling her hard nipples between his fingers.

Like most of the men in the room Don Alberto's boxer shorts bulged far in front of him. The little blue pill he had taken earlier in the evening had apparently kicked in and his cock was performing like a twenty year old.

The whip masters spaced out the strikes and during one lull Jo Ann was able to once again locate Marco in the crowd. He had pull Dona Lena's gown down to her waist and was message her breasts when Jo Ann's attention was diverted away by another brutal slash across the back of her thighs. Once again Jo Ann catapulted forward and would have fallen if not for the harness holding her upright on her tip toes

The next strike slashed across her ass from the other side and Jo Ann realized that both men who had escorted her down were wielding whips.

The early lashes caused such pain that Jo Ann immediately forgot anything else going on around her and involuntary shrieks escaped after each blow. The strikes were timed and placed with precision with the bull whip burning first on and then the other ass cheek while the coach whip slashed across her upper thigh and lower back.

She also lost track of what was happening with Dona Lena and Marco on the other side of the room.

Had she been able to watch she would have observed the man with Marco drop his shorts and pull Dona Lena's unresisting head down on his hard cock. While the Dona was bent and taking as much of the man's cock into her throat Marco lifted her gown from behind and after quickly dropping his own shorts pushed his cock into Dona Lena from behind.

With a devilish grin spread across his face he grabbed a handful of Dona Lena's silver hair and pulled her back towards him and away from the cock the was joyfully gobbling. She tried to turn around and glare at Marco but he pulled tighter and totally restricted any movements by her.

Not to be denied a blow job he was enjoying the man molesting the Dona with Marco simply followed her and after taking her head in both of his hand pushed his cock back into her mouth and down her throat.

Dona Lean accommodated the two as best she could while being held in an awkward position until Marco finally relented and released his hold. He then pull her over on the bed and had her straddle his cock with her still hanging on to the cock she was blowing. Dona Lena's tits where now in front of Marco and he was able to pinch the two nipples and start Dona Lena on the way to her first orgasm just as the man with his cock in her head start to unload.

Dona Lena pull back and let the load spill on her white gown which was bunched around her waist.

As men availed themselves sexually to the partners of their choice tears streamed down Jo Ann's face and the shrieks soon diminished to low moaning and painful racking sobs as the whipping continued.

The spectacle of a naked female suffering a painful lashing had been the fuse that had set off a full scale orgy. All around the room wives had been undressed by men who were not their husbands and were now being fucked by at least one or two men at a time.

With the groups attention focused away from the show Don Alberto signaled to the whip masters to end the whipping. The Don unfastened the harness from Jo Ann's wrist and she fell into the waiting arms of her tormenters. They helped her to a bed at the edge of the room and immediately set to messaging the large nipples they had been eying so hungrily all evening. First one and then the other lowered their heads to her breasts and commence to hungrily suck them.

Don Alberto directed his attention to messaging Jo Ann's inner thighs. With the attention of the three men simultaneously stimulating her Jo Ann soon forgot her pain and started writhing and twisting under their attentions. Finally Jo Ann capitulated and spread her legs in an invitation to enter her.

Don Alberto did not immediately respond but placed a his hand in Jo Ann's pussy. He immediately found an enlarged throbbing clitoris and after a moment of messaging it pushed Jo Ann over the edge that started a violent orgasm. Still messaging her clitoris Don Albert crawled between her legs. When he placed his cock the the entrance of her pussy he had to release the clitoris. Jo Ann immediately found his cock with her hand to guide into her hole. She quickly realized it was very large and would need to be taken carefully to prevent tearing.

Jo Ann's body was ready even if her mind was not and Don Alberto's large Viagra inflated cock quickly fitted itself into Jo Ann's feverish slot. Don Alberto began a slow in and out until his cum was ready to explode outward. Jo Ann sensing what was happening locked her legs around his ass and provoke her own orgasm as Don Alberto was unloading in her.

After Don Alberto dismounted Jo Ann wrongly assumed that was all for the night. But as she lay sprawled out relaxing her body senses shut down and she slowly was drifting off to sleep when one of the whip masters positioned himself between her legs. After briefly viewing the vagina still gaping wide open from the assault of Don Alberto's cock he slipped his own cock into the hole and proceeded to relieve himself. Jo Ann was only vaguely aware that he had entered her and before he finished she was in a deep sleep. She also never knew that the second whip master had used her to relieve his pent up tensions also.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers