Arbor Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

After a while husbands began sorting their wives out and helping them get ready to leave the party. Marco found Jo Ann passed out alone on the bed. He immediately grabbed a hand full of towels and began cleaning her up. Slowly Jo Ann roused herself out of her unconscious state and started searching for her clothes.

When she was finally put back together to both of their satisfaction Marco steered her up the stairs and they made their way to leave by the front door. Don Alberto and Lena were positioned near the door to bid their guest goodbye.

Lena had changed from the pure white gown to a crisp green gown and Alberto looked as polished as when the first guest arrive. As each guest passed by the usually party farewells were exchanged.

When Jo Ann and Marco faced them Lena grabbed Jo Ann and gave her a hearty hug and said, "Let's get together next week and have lunch. We have so much in common. I need to see more of you."

Jo Ann for her part smiled sleepily and agreed that, "Yes, we must do that."

Alberto pecked Jo Ann on the cheek and after a hearty handshake with Marco the couple were on their way.

Moose was waiting for them in front. Jo Ann came more awake on the ride home and after a period of quiet she remarked.

"You know Lena quiet well, don't you."

"Yes, we have been close friends for about twenty years now. I am very fond of each Them."

And they you, thought Jo Ann.

The next morning Jo Ann wrote the obligatory, Thank you for a lovely evening, note which her mother had taught her all good southern women did after an evening at someone's home. Jo Ann wondered if that applied when you had been horse whipped and fucked senseless by multiple faceless men.

*

Note: There will be a segment later on the earlier relationship between Don Alberto and his wife Lena and a younger Marco.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers