Are You Game? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers

I held him tightly, relishing the comfort of our physical contact for a few moments longer. His chest and sides expanded slowly with each of his inhalations and I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck when he exhaled. At one point, I thought he might be falling asleep in my arms, but then he moved slightly, gripping me tighter and moving his head so that his cheek pressed against mine. We swayed slightly and his hard bulge made another slow pass across the ridge of my own. I suddenly had the impulse to do another brush pass of my dick over his, but, instead, I gently pulled away.

"Dude, you've given me a boner," he said with a laugh. With his eyes still closed, he took my hand and placed it over his crotch. I automatically squeezed his thick dick through his pants as a surge of adrenaline coursed through me. He reached out and placed his hand over my bulge, rubbing his palm along the length of it and tracing its outline with his thumb and fingers. "Yep," he smiled, opening his eyes to look at me. "You definitely got one, too."

I laughed awkwardly and pulled away. "You better go take care of that. I'll see you later."

He gave me his customary pat on the butt as I turned to leave, but this time was a little different -- he pretty much grabbed my ass and gave it a firm squeeze -- a couple of his fingers precariously close to my covered hole.

My balls were starting to ache slightly by the time I got back home. I had spent half of the afternoon with a boner due to all the talk regarding our dicks. I leaned against my closed door, took a deep breath, blew it out, and then headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. I staggered to my bedroom with the glass, changed into my bedclothes, hit the bathroom, and then flopped onto the bed. I fell asleep quickly and slept hard for a couple of hours.

I awoke in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I returned to bed and rolled onto my back, my mind still a bit hazy from the alcohol. Part of me was astounded upon recalling the events that had transpired earlier, but I conceded that enough alcohol can significantly lower your inhibitions and judgment.

I rubbed my face for a few seconds in an attempt to gather my senses. Before today, I had never kissed a guy or touched his dick, but now I had. It was remarkable in a small way but the issue that loomed larger in my mind was the wish that it actually had been Ben with whom I had done those things. That made sense in regard to the fact that I felt closer to Ben than Erik but was a bit confusing in that it seemed to present itself as an acute yearning.

I thought about how it had felt holding Ben -- his breath on my neck, chest pressed against me, arms wrapped around my shoulders and back, his hard dick brushing along mine through our clothing.

I reached down and lightly fondled my rock hard dick through my shorts. I spent a few seconds humping my hand, quickly realizing that I was pretending it to be Ben's hard dick. In the safety of the darkness and my partially inebriated state, I thought about what might have happened if I hadn't pulled away, if I had purposefully brushed my dick against his and if he had grabbed my ass during our embrace and pressed his fingers firmly against my hole.

I tossed the covers aside and pushed my shorts down, taking hold of my dick and pumping it earnestly. I replayed the scenario over and over in my mind -- the warmth of his body; the feel of one of his hands pressing against my back, pulling me close; the other hand firmly cupping my ass, his fingers pushing into the fabric of my pants and up against my hole; the full, round muscles of his chest and the wide expanse of his torso contained in my arms; the feel of his erect cock through his pants as he repeatedly brushed against me, humping himself on my dick. I shut my eyes tightly as I imagined what it would feel like to grip the muscles of his back as we rubbed against each other repeatedly until we brought each other to climax that way, soaking our pants with cum.

My body began to jerk as my dick erupted suddenly, spraying jizz in every direction. The wave of pleasure engulfed me for an extended moment, before subsiding and fading away as I slowly regained a normal breathing rate. I squeezed the last remnants of my seed from my dick and then pulled my pants back up. I felt around in the darkness and realized there was cum on my shirt, hands, hips, and bed sheets. I smeared it all around, into my skin, clothes and sheets, savoring the pronounced chlorine-like scent. I realized that this was the second time I had thought about Ben while jacking off, but I dismissed it as simply utilizing the nearest outlet I had at my disposal. There had been times I viewed my female friends and work colleagues through a romantic lens even though there was no substantial interest or attraction there -- it had always been more of a curiosity due to the lack of any other immediate outlet for my desires. I figured that this was a similar circumstance. I closed my eyes and eventually drifted back to sleep, completely content to lie in a pool of my cool, wet spunk.

Next week ... the Conference Championships!

2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers