Are You Game? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers

The AFC was the first to score in the fourth quarter and my dick instantly began to harden in anticipation as I turned to Ben and prompted, "Okay, what now?"

He set his glass down on the table and pivoted in his seat toward me, placing one hand behind me on the back of the couch and the other on the edge of my cushion seat. "Well, I was thinking ... maybe I could ... put my dick in your ass."

An electric current pulsed through my body making every single hair stand on end. "Sure," I replied, setting my drink aside and rising to my feet.

Ben quickly stood up as well and ran his hand across his growing erection. "Get on all fours," he instructed gently, pointing to an area of the rug beside the coffee table.

I knelt down on my elbows and knees and watched over my shoulder as Ben positioned himself behind me. He leaned forward and began licking my hole, generously glazing it with his saliva. I rested my head on the carpet, panting for air as he thoroughly lubed me up with his spit. After an intensely pleasurable length of time, he pulled back and began rubbing his dick between my cheeks along the ridge of my ass. He spat a couple of times on his dick, poking lightly at my hole with his cockhead, until he determined I was sufficiently lubed up for the experience. I consciously relaxed myself by controlling my breath and closing my eyes in anticipation.

"You ready, Todd?" he asked, the tip of his dick lightly nestled into the curve of my opening.

I glanced back at him and nodded; my heart pounding forcibly in my chest as I waited.

Ben took me by the hips and pressed his dick against me. I arched my back and spread my knees a bit, hoping to aid in the process of taking his prodigious member. Holding my hips firmly, he gently eased me back onto his dick. There was an extended moment of pressure against my anus until my sphincter relaxed and expanded, allowing a minute portion of him inside. I tensed for a moment, halting any further progression, in order to allow my body to adjust to the penetration. My sphincter muscles contracted repeatedly, taking a moment to familiarize itself with the foreign object. As the contractions subsided, Ben pulled out, licked at my hole again, then spat on his dick. He inserted his cockhead between my cheeks and pressed forward, this time slipping the tip in without as much resistance. I pushed back, feeling more of his cock slide past my extended ring. The stretching of my anal ring lessened slightly and I assumed it was because his bulbous corona had passed all the way through and my hole reflexively wrapped itself around the narrower neck of his glans. I marveled at the realization that his ample cockhead was now inside me. I drew in a breath and pressed back onto him as he pressed forward into me, intent on taking more of him in. The friction caused by his shaft sliding along my ring burned a little and I blew out a deep breath in order to adjust to the sensation. Ben pulled back a little, spat onto his dick and rubbed the saliva along the ring of my anus. He resumed his forward progression and I began rotating my hips in a circle, instinctively corkscrewing his dick further into me a little at a time. I paused and clenched as the pressure in my gut intensified and waited for it to dissipate before working to take him in even deeper. He added more saliva to the process as I lifted myself up onto my hands and pushed against him, sitting back and pressing myself onto his dick. I then felt my cheeks come into light contact with his hips and realized that his dick was almost all the way inside me. I arched my back even more as he gently thrust forward into me, pressing forward until his hips met resistance against my seat bones.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" I exclaimed as I felt his dick pulse inside me, expanding my hole briefly.

Ben blew out a deep breath from behind and began chuckling softly. "Fuck, man, my dick is all the way up your ass." He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of me, resting his rounded chest on my back. His lips brushed my ear as he said in a low tone, "I am all the way inside you, buddy."

"Oh, yeah," I replied and was seized by a barely containable urge to entice him to fuck me.

Ben pushed himself up, held me by the hips and slowly eased himself out. My hole contracted a bit, the warm sensation lingering strongly. "That was intense!" he declared breathlessly as he affectionately rubbed and spanked my butt. I turned around and faced him with a smile. "What about you?" he asked. "How was it for you?"

"It was great," I said, slowly catching my breath.

"It feels a little awkward at first, though, right?" he prodded.

"Yeah, a little."

"But it gets better," he continued. "At least, that's been my experience. I mean, I've only had my finger and this little jelly thing in my ass before, so, I guess, it's not really the same. But I pretty much got the idea of what it might be like. It just takes a lot of lubrication, you know. Otherwise, it burns quite a bit and doesn't feel as good." I nodded my agreement, smiling at what was either excitement or nervousness that generated his brief rambling. "But ... you enjoyed it?"

"Yeah," I said, gushing. "A lot."

Ben's mouth widened into a smile, exposing his perfectly straight, white teeth. "Good," he said, glancing at the TV to check the status of the game. "Can't wait to experience it for myself."

He stood up, grabbed his drink and downed the rest of it then took the bottle and refilled his glass before topping off mine. I resumed my seat, relishing the unique lingering sensation in my slightly loosened butthole. I took a brief moment to sort of congratulate myself on discovering these intensely pleasurable new experiences, feeling oddly proud of the notion that I had taken Ben's dick in my mouth and then up my ass. It felt as though Ben and I were strengthening and solidifying our bond with one another through these various sexual and physical acts. I sat forward on the couch, fully conscious of the residual sensation within my freshly penetrated anus, and contentedly munched on chips and dip and the game continued.

When the NFC finally scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter, Ben jumped to his feet with a loud cheer. He then turned to me with a broad smile, his dick swelling considerably in anticipation of what was now to come. "My turn," he said as he took position directly in front of me. "Do me a favor, will you, and get me ready," he entreated as he turned his back to me and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. I took a sip of whiskey and then promptly buried my face in his ass, wetly tonguing his tight, pink hole. Ben gave full voice to his enjoyment, reaching back with one hand to hold my head as I lubed him up with my saliva. After a few moments, Ben turned around, placed his hands on my thighs and took me into his mouth. I leaned back as he slowly bobbed up and down on my dick for a short while, extensively lathering it up for his ass. I glanced at the ceiling and listened to the running commentary, purposely distracting myself so I wouldn't blow my load down his throat.

He then stood up, spat into his hand, reached around behind him to further lube his hole. He turned around, backed up and then straddled my legs as he took my slippery cock in hand. He lowered himself down until he was poised above the head of my dick.

Every nerve in my body was tingling. "Ready?" he asked with a backwards glance.

I spat in my hand and wiped it on the tip of my dick. "Oh, yeah," I replied.

Slowly, he squatted down and eased himself onto my cock. With gentle pressure, his anal ring stretched to accommodate me and he moaned loudly at the moment of penetration. I placed my hands under his buttocks and spread him open as he widened his stance, his thigh muscles flexing visibly as he carefully slid further down on my dick, groaning and arching his back in order to allow more of my shaft to incrementally slide up inside him. The progression was slow and smooth and I could feel the difference in temperature as the warmth from inside him began to envelop me. Almost halfway down, Ben clenched and unclenched his sphincter, allowing his muscles to relax and for him to take in more of my cock. As he paused, I lubed up the remaining half of my dick with spit. After taking a deep breath, he continued his descent until eventually his buttocks were touching my hips. With only the last half-inch or so to go, he relaxed onto me, giving me his full weight with an unrestrained moan.

"Aw, fuck, yeah!" Ben growled, rotating his hips as if trying to take more of me inside. My dick throbbed repeatedly within him, aching for release. He glanced back at me over his shoulder and raised his eyebrow. "Fuck, Todd, your cock feels real good in there!" I reached up and rubbed his muscular shoulders, wanting to thrust upward into him, but I was trapped under the weight of his body. He leaned forward, arched his back and spread his cheeks with his hands. "Take a look," he encouraged. "Your cock is all the way up inside me!" I pressed myself back into the couch and pushed his hips forward until I could clearly see the wide base of my shaft disappear between his cheeks and up under his stretched anal ring.

"Fuck, yeah, Ben," I said in complete awe. "You're sitting on my dick."

"Yeah, you like that?" he cajoled aggressively. "You like having me sit on your dick?"

"Fuck, yeah!" I replied, matching his mounting enthusiasm. "My dick feels real good up there."

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he exclaimed as he began squirming in my lap, rotating my dick around inside him. "Yeah, it feels real good in there!" he groaned. "Oh, god, your dick feels so good!"

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him from behind, cupping his round, muscular pecs in my hands. I pressed my lips against his back, firmly holding him still in order to prevent myself from releasing a torrent of cum up inside him.

Ben rubbed my forearms and twisted his upper body around so that he could see me out of the corner of his eye. "You wanna fuck me?" he teased.

"Yeah," I panted. "I really do."

"Yeah?" he repeated. "You wanna fuck my ass?" He lightly ground into me, rotating his hips in a slow, full circle. "You wanna pound me with your cock, buddy?"

"Yeah," I replied, tightening my grip on him.

He stopped moving and glanced back at me for a moment, smiling brightly. "Or maybe I should fuck you."

I laughed weakly. "I don't care," I told him breathlessly. "I just want to cum with you. It doesn't matter how."

Ben tilted his head back and bellowed with unrestrained laughter. "Tell you what," he told me. "If the NFC wins, you can fuck me."

"Okay."

"But if the AFC wins, I get to fuck you."

"Agreed."

"Goddammit, you feel so good inside me." He exhaled deeply, then placed his hands on my thighs and pushed himself up off of me. I stared at his ass for a moment, carefully wrapping my mind around the fact that I had licked his tight little hole and stuck my dick all the way up inside it. I reached out and firmly grabbed one cheek in my hand as if to test the reality of the situation. Ben tilted his hips back in response, his attention focused on the game but permitting me to massage his buttcheeks for a while. He then took his drink and handed me mine, clinked the glasses and took a large gulp.

He continued to watch the screen for a while but my eyes were glued unwaveringly on him. "Well, the game's over," he announced as he turned around to face me. "Your team won."

I smiled and pumped my fist once.

"So," he continued. "I guess you get to fuck me."

I inhaled deeply and nodded. "Yeah, that was the deal."

Ben knelt down in front of me, placed one hand on the side of my face, leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. Then he pulled back, looked at me, and smiled. I reached out to him and pulled him back, pressing my lips firmly against his. We made out for a while, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues and lips, alternating between tentative tenderness and aggressive passion.

Ben pulled back, grinned, and tousled my hair. He got up and jogged down the hall toward the bathroom, then returned with a towel and bottle of lube. He flipped open the cap of the bottle and squeezed out a generous amount of lube before offering it to me. I squirted the lube into my palm and smeared it around my aching dick as he prepped his smooth, round ass. "You know," he said, leisurely greasing his hole, "I wanted you from the first moment I saw you."

I stopped and stared at him. "What? Seriously?" I asked, both surprised and infinitely pleased.

He nodded, wiping his hands on the towel before dropping it and standing before me, naked and hard and ready for me to fuck him. "And here you finally are."

He gently pushed me aside so that he could stretch himself out on the couch on his back. Once in position, he raised and spread his legs, bringing his knees up toward his armpits. I set the bottle aside then straddled his waiting ass, aiming my dick at his glistening hole. He watched me intently as I pressed the head of my engorged cock against his anus. He pulled his knees to his chest and motioned with a nod of his head for me to continue. I pushed forward against him, feeling his ring expand and usher me back in. I effortlessly slipped inside him, his opening tracing the progression of my shaft until it was fully inserted deep within him. He reached around me and grabbed me by the ass, pulling my hips right up against his seat bones.

He looked up at me and smiled, released his hold on me and then raised his arms above his head, draping them over the cushion. "Have at it," he encouraged with a devilish grin.

I slowly began to rotate my hips, loosening him up, but also stalling for time. The feel of his inner warmth for the second time was enough to make me shoot my load. Ben's breathing deepened considerably; his muscled chest expanding fully with each intake of air. I pulled my dick back until only the head remained inside him and then eased back in to the hilt. "Oh, yeah," he whimpered. "That's it. That's the way to fuck me." Our eyes never left each other as I began to gently slide my dick in and out of his ass, pulling almost all the way out and then diving back in, evoking moans of profound pleasure from both of us.

I leaned over and placed my hands on either side of him, our faces just inches from one another. Ben grabbed the cushion from the back of the couch and tossed it aside, allowing us more freedom of movement. My pace began to pick up, matched by the force of my thrusts. Ben reached down between his legs and began slowly pumping his dick. I tried to distract my awareness away from my own dick by concentrating on the reactions that played across his face.

"Oh, yeah," Ben panted, his forehead wrinkling, eyelids drooping and mouth dropping open. "Oh, yeah," he kept repeating as his body was rocked back and forth with the increasing intensity of my thrusts, jostling his full, round balls against my stomach. "Oh, yeah, Todd, you're fucking me," he growled. "Yeah, you're fucking my ass with your hard dick."

As much as I tried to prolong the event, it wasn't long before I felt my dick suddenly swell. "Oh, I'm gonna cum," I announced in a strained voice.

Ben took my face in his hand. "Yeah, buddy, give me your load! Shoot your cum inside me!"

With that, my body jerked and I shot the first blast of my pent up load inside him. Ben shouted as he erupted at the same time, spraying himself on the chin. I convulsed again, crying out with a second blast, which Ben followed with another burst of his own. Our eyes never left each other as we continued to linger in a suspended state of pleasure, alternately convulsing and moaning as our bodies effectively and completely drained themselves of our semen.

Eventually, our bodies went limp and we began to laugh as a part of our final release. I rested my head in the nape of his neck, listening to his breath and feeling the slickness of the semen that coated his abdomen against my chest. My dick eventually deflated and gently slipped out of him and he lowered his legs to rest on the couch. I raised myself up on my hands and looked at him. He regarded me quietly for a moment, smiling, then reached up and wiped the sweat from my brow. "Hey, buddy," he said. "You just fucked me up the ass."

"Yeah," I replied, feeling my mouth stretch into a broad grin.

"God, I've been dying to know what that felt like for a really long time," he admitted, chuckling softly. "And that was better than I ever imagined. Thank you."

He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly, pulling down on top of him. Then our lips met and spent quite a length of time enjoying each other's company.

Next week ... the Super Bowl!

2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers
12