Are You Game? Set and Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaps to her feet as Tanya calls out "Hey, if you are going to show off like that at least face my way," and she starts to laugh so hard she has to sit down for a moment. Carrie can't answer as she is awash with feelings of embarrassment which she had worked so hard to get past and she wraps her arms around herself and begins shaking just standing on the spot from the sudden unexpected and uncontrolled show she had just given, plus Tanya's laughter really wasn't helping.

The noise around Carrie seems to slowly quieten down as many in the crowd start to realise that Carrie wasn't just being modest but appeared to truly be distressed about what had just happened and the noise continues to drop until Tanya's laughter can be clearly heard above everything else. To Carrie it seems like hours but in truth she has been standing there for just a minute as the crowd goes silent, all of a sudden a girl in the crowd calls out "Come on Carrie, don't let that laughing hyena get the better of you," someone else yells "Let's get behind her everyone," as a chant starts up "Carrie ... Carrie ... Carrie." Carrie starts to look around the crowd and can see that they are now cheering for her not just for what she has to show off and slowly she takes her arms from around herself and can feel her embarrassment slipping away as her frown begins to turn around to a smile. She glances towards Tanya and can see she has stopped laughing and is looking somewhat stunned at the fact the crowd is suddenly supporting Carrie instead of just leering and cheering and gets back to her feet "Okay then," she starts sounding a little annoyed that her crowd which was supposed to put Carrie off her game is turning against her "Let's get this game moving again, your ass is mine."

Carrie manages a weak giggle answering "My ass is only yours if you win," suddenly realising she has just basically offered herself to Tanya if she wins.

"Oh yeah, now that is the sort of challenge I am talking about," Tanya calls back with a huge smile on her face "And if I win not only will your ass be mine but it will be mine in private ... no crowd this time." The confidence that had been creeping back into Carrie seems to falter at Tanya's words knowing how serious she is "Well you still have to win perv," she calls back but without a great deal of strength of conviction to her words.

"I think then it's time for me to get back into this game," Tanya almost laughs as she speaks and steps up to the line preparing to serve causing Carrie to grab her racquet and rush back to her spot. Tanya's first serve shoots straight by Carrie and she moves quickly over to serve again trying to give Carrie no time at all to get herself back in to her groove, her next serve is returned but Carrie gets herself so far out of position Tanya is able to easily send the ball back over the net well away from Carrie. In no time at all Tanya wins her service game and is bouncing around at her end of the court "That's how it's done girl," she taunts Carrie who is still having trouble getting herself back into the game properly even though the crowd is now supporting her and cheering her on which is worrying her because she needs to win this set to push the match to a third. Now Carrie prepares to serve, while she leaps a little she certainly doesn't leap like she had been earlier, and Tanya can see she is still being hesitant and pushes her advantage as hard as she can and before long Tanya has another game won bringing her back into the match at three games to two in Carrie's favour but next is Tanya's serve again.

Even though she has lost another game Carrie can feel herself starting to relax more as the crowd continues to chant her name and call out their support to her, but what causes her to smile is the fact some guys, and maybe girls, are calling out things like "Come on hot stuff," and "Carrie you not only show her up in playing but also in your looks," of course she is sure there are more lewd comments mixed in as well but she doesn't hear any of them in particular. Tanya is holding nothing back but now with the crowd really getting behind her and supporting her Carrie soon starts to really get back in to the swing of her game and thoughts of what her outfit is doing begin to move once again to the back of her mind. The crowd starts to go really wild, due partly to the fact Carrie is stepping her game up again but of course also because she is really putting on a show with her nipples growing hard again as she relaxes and her skirt flying around showing off her butt with nearly every step and occasional glimpses of her neatly trimmed strip above her pussy.

Even though Tanya wins this game as well Carrie is feeling so much better and really gives her a hard game, and by the time her serve comes back around she is once again aware of the fact that she is getting aroused and gets a spring in her step as she moves to prepare for her serve. Carrie lets loose with a crashing serve leaping high and giving the crowd what they had been waiting on, the sight of her butt flashing from under her skirt brings a loud roar once again from the assembled crowd and Tanya is momentarily distracted missing the serve. Carrie giggles at Tanya "How did it go? Oh yeah ... That's how it's done."

"Yeah yeah," Tanya calls back "bring it sexy, I am not giving up on your ass that easy," Carrie does a little twirl causing her skirt to flare up giving Tanya and the crowd a quick view of her butt and pussy before slamming her next serve down before Tanya can even react. "Hey, you distracted me," she argues.

"Well you dressed me like this so you are just going to have to put up with it," Carrie laughs "I mean I would think you are wanting to get me in even less than this if I lose."

"Of course I do but that is for later on in private," Tanya adds.

"But only if you win," Carrie replies before firing down another ace and once again giving the crowd a quick flash. Before long Carrie has that game won and the next couple of games go on serve, Carrie's arousal is once again building higher and any concern she has for showing off to the crowd is replaced by the exhilaration she is feeling from not only playing so well again but from the constant state of arousal her body is riding almost seeming to carry her along through the game.

She is getting a little concerned that her excitement may push to far and send her over the edge but she can think of nothing to do besides stop the game which she knows she can't do. While she awaits Tanya's serve, knowing if she can win this game the second set is hers, she can feel perspiration running down her body both from the increasing heat of the day and the heat building within her body. Tanya slams down a powerful serve but with the pent up energy in her body Carrie is on it in an instant and returns it easily, surprising Tanya, who just can't get to it and Carrie squeals with delight and jumps up and down showing off her butt and landing strip unashamedly to her very vocal crowd. Tanya struggles against the seemingly limitless energy that Carrie is drawing from and soon the game is over in favour of Carrie, the fact she just won the set takes a moment to kick in and when it does she lets out a wild yell of exultation and starts running around the court almost like a victory lap and the more she runs the quieter the crowd gets as they stop and stare. Carrie's breasts are bouncing and swaying under her top with her fully erect nipples clearly pushing against the fabric like they are trying break out, the rubbing sensation does nothing to Carrie but increase her excitement, and she hollers out loud.

Her long athletic legs are running fast causing her skirt to fly high constantly giving all she runs towards a grand view of her landing strip, and if they look close enough can even see the edge of her moist and swollen pussy lips, as well as her butt to them as she passes by. As she passes Tanya it looks like she wants to say something but appears almost spellbound by the view Carrie is giving off and just shakes her head as she watches the vision of perfection keep running. Carrie gets back to her seat dropping down with a thud and tries to catch her breath but has difficulty since her heavy breathing isn't only from her exertion but also from the still building arousal deep within her and she wants to slip her hand between her legs to finish things off but resists the urge and reaches for her water bottle. The only thing holding her back is the knowledge that she still needs to beat Tanya in one more set and right now she knows that it won't be easy considering her body is doing its best to distract her and Tanya will be going all out to make sure she wins it so there will be a return match.

Carrie realises she needs an edge but what more can she do, maybe the water on her top again, but even with that advantage last time she nearly lost and looking back over to Tanya she notices her looking at her as well with a smile on her face. With an almost knowing nod to her Carrie realises Tanya seems to know just what is happening to her and that can't be a good thing, then suddenly an idea slips into her mind "I need a toilet break," Carrie says.

"Don't be long spunky," Tanya calls after her. Carrie dashes into the change rooms and finds her clothes she had been wearing when she got here and slipping them into her bag she takes a moment to compose herself trying to draw strength from within for what she is about to go and do. When ready she casually wanders back to the court and sits back down taking another drink then takes a deep breath and turns to look at Tanya and smiles mischievously, all of a sudden she takes hold of the edge of her top and swiftly lifts it over her head exposing her breasts to everyone around but Tanya has one of the best views there.

The crowd goes wild as Tanya's eyes lock on her breasts and erect nipples as Carrie has another surge of excitement rush through her body from the sudden attention and when she thinks Tanya has had enough pulls her singlet top from her bag and slips it on. Her singlet top doesn't really do much to hold her breasts in place as it was one piece of clothing she almost always wore with a bra, but she was fairly sure if she could control herself to play while wearing it then Tanya would certainly be totally distracted and this could hopefully be all over soon. "Don't think I haven't realised what you are up to," Tanya says as they head back out to start the last set "Wearing something like that is just going to cause you more trouble than me."

"Oh I don't know," Carrie replies and bounces a little as she walks emphasising how much more her breasts move and show through the sides of her new top and Tanya does a double take noticing that one of Carrie's breasts almost slips fully in to view, stopped only by her nipple catching the fabric of her top and holding it in place. Carrie wanted to finish this match as quickly as possible as she was slowly becoming concerned if she didn't then there was every chance she could have an orgasm right here in the middle of the court in front of everyone, so she looks around the crowd smiling, drinking in their cheers, then looking straight at Tanya begins the last set with a powerful serve that causes her breasts to almost fall from her top. Time seems to mean nothing to Carrie now as she feels like her wild energy, coming from her constant arousal and imminent orgasm, is carrying her through the game and the cheers from those assembled around the fence help her along as well. The set moves along with both Tanya and Carrie holding serve, Tanya is digging deep and finding strength in the knowledge that if she wins she gets to have Carrie's ass, but will certainly be wanting more than that without a doubt and is finding herself getting somewhat aroused at the thought of just what could happen if she does win.

Carrie is moving as if in a trance, barely taking in what is going on around her as her body reacts as if it is controlling her, the cheers grow wilder as every lunge threatens to fully expose her breasts and her skirt barely stays down leaving her butt on display almost constantly. Each point is hard fought and every game is won only after a long battle, between points their eyes meet across the net, each trying to see if they can find a weakness, something to give them an edge but as the set progresses further their looks become less clinical and more desiring as both players continue to grow in their arousal. With the day getting hotter and her body getting hotter, Carrie's top is saturated and clinging to her showing off her areola and nipples to all assembled in fine detail and she also notices that even Tanya's nipples are trying their hardest to show themselves even though she has a bra on under her top. Since nearly every eye is upon Carrie they don't notice that Tanya is occasionally between points quickly rubbing her hand between her legs, but Carrie has noticed and is happy that she is obviously having the desired effect on her and also very turned on by the fact that Tanya is getting all worked up and aroused because of her.

"Maybe I will let her have my ass even if I win," Carrie mumbles to herself as she begins to think about the possibilities of a private 'lesson' with Tanya. With a serve powered by her arousal Carrie wins her service game again putting the score at five games to four with Tanya now to serve, if Carrie can win this game it will be all over but of course neither of them have been giving anything away and if this keeps up the game could go on for ages. Tanya's serve is a rocket and Carrie barely gets her racquet to it but is unable to return it and watches as it sails wide and sighs wondering just how long this match could go if they keep this up, although she realises it will all be over soon if she can't keep her building orgasm under control. As she moves to get ready for the next serve an idea springs to mind, which as she looks around at the crowd that has grown so large since this all started and what had been a small tingle between her legs grows stronger as her idea takes hold. Carrie turns to face Tanya saying "Damn it's gotten so hot," and with that she grabs the edge of her singlet top and pulls it quickly over her head and throws it over to where her other things are.

The sound of the crowd suddenly ceases as she exposes her breasts for all to see, then the crowd explodes, cheering, hollering, whistling, they can't get enough of this tennis goddess and some in the crowd call for the skirt to go as well but she simply ignores them and stares intently at Tanya with a wanton smile noticing Tanya has actually dropped her racquet and is staring at her with her mouth open wide. Carrie bounces from side to side sending her breasts into a mesmerising dance and calls out to Tanya "Hey, you gonna serve that ball or are you conceding the match?"

This snaps Tanya out of her trance "No way," she says without a lot of conviction "You have just given me more incentive," but Carrie doesn't think she is sounding all that confident. Tanya's next serve is wide and Carrie giggles causing her nipples to shake.

"Come on the square is pretty big to land the ball in," she laughs at Tanya who gives her an angry look before sending her next serve wide as well "Oh no ... is that a double fault?"

Carrie chuckles and Tanya scowls at her "You better be ready this time Carrie, no holding back now." Her next serve is a thunderbolt but Carrie gets behind it and powers it back over the net and the crowd goes wild, neither of them wants to give in and a long volley ensues actually bringing the crowd to silence as they watch these two battle it out with Carrie's breasts mesmerising many of them as they dance around with every step and lunge. Of course with so much effort being put in Carrie's skirt is flying high and her butt stays exposed to all and to top it all off she can feel a breeze caressing her pussy lips every time she steps wide and can feel her arousal growing almost to breaking point. Carrie finally manages to slam in a return that Tanya can't reach and now she is leading in Tanya's service game, a roaring cheer goes up that is almost deafening and Carrie stops where she is for a moment trying to breath deep and hold back her orgasm that is now ridding on the very edge of a precipice threatening to flood her over with wild erotic sensations, but which would also mean she couldn't continue to play.

"Are you okay?" Tanya calls to her over the net and she looks up unable to speak and just nods back, her eyes seem to be glowing with an inner fire and her breath is still coming rough and ragged "Oh my ... are you?" Tanya exclaims with a smile on her face "I think you are, you are truly amazing and incredible and I can't wait to win now."

Carrie can barely speak "You ... haven't ... won yet," she stammers and with a wild force of will stands up straight holding out her breasts for all to see and manages to pull herself back from the brink but knows she can't hold back for very much longer at all. As she turns to move back to the end of the court she notices that some guys, even girls, have their hands on their penises or between their legs playing with themselves and realises that she and Tanya aren't the only ones that are highly turned on by the whole spectacle. Carrie moves with an exaggerated swagger now with the way she is feeling and knowing what she is doing to those around her at the same time, and spinning lightly on her toes give another show of under her skirt before crouching and readying herself for Tanya's next serve. She is breathing heavy as she waits and can see the same of Tanya who is taking longer than normal to serve as she also seems to be trying to compose herself, then quickly the serve is sent her way giving her just moments to get her racquet in front of it and send it sailing back over the net to Tanya. Once again they get into an extended volley and Carrie is constantly assaulted with sensations as she perspires and then is chilled by the breeze blowing over her, especially when beads of perspiration run over her nipples sending shivers throughout her entire body as the breeze blows over them followed by a sudden breeze between her legs cooling her pussy lips but not her growing lust for her opponent on the other side of the net.

Carrie stumbles to her knees after returning another shot to Tanya and groans thinking she can't get back up to stop any return but then hears another roar from the crowd and looking up sees Tanya also down on her knees and the ball behind her against the fence "I got it in?" she breathes quietly to herself. The cheering of the crowd washes over her as she once again struggles to hold back her orgasm, but fight she does as the score is now 15-40 meaning it is now match point and if she can win this one last point it will be over and victory shall be hers. Both Tanya and Carrie stay on their knees for some time struggling to get control of their emotions, both keep looking at each other and now Carrie is seriously looking closely at Tanya's nipples yearning to be free of their encasement and realises that she now wants to nothing more than for this match to end and take Tanya home to explore her body with her hands the way Tanya has been exploring her own body with her eyes.

Using the thought of winning and taking Tanya home she manages to once again keep her orgasm just back from the edge of explosion and struggles to her feet and prepares herself "Come on Tanya you know you want these," Carrie says swaying her breasts towards her "So show me how much if you think you can beat me," and she hears shocked gasps from the crowd as they realise she really did just offer herself to Tanya.

"Oh yes sexy," Tanya's voice is dripping with desire "I want ... and I will have," she yells firing a powerful serve at Carrie which carries to high and strikes Carrie on her left breast. Carrie screams out in pain and drops her racquet, as the crowd groans in sympathy, and she drops to her knees holding her breast "I ... I am sorry," Tanya calls as she runs to the net realising she had really hurt her best friend. Even though Carrie was hurt by the sudden impact, she also seemed to feel an exhilaration run through her body at the same time that she could not explain, in fact it ran right down to her pussy which was threatening to give in now.