Are You Game? Set and Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers

Looking up at Tanya she begins to rub her sore breast, rolling her nipple between her fingers "mmm ... that feels so good," she breathes out softly "Want to help make it feel better?" she asks of Tanya who immediately begins to step over the net with a wide smile on her face and a gleam in her eye. "Oh no," Carrie quickly says "Not now there is still a game to be won," and as the stimulation on her nipple brings her orgasm closer than ever she unconsciously slides her other hand between her legs and presses against clit and pussy lips almost as if to push her orgasm back.

Tanya stops with one leg over the net staring at Carrie's hand between her legs and without even thinking rubs her pussy gently along the rib of the net sending her mind spinning. The crowd is straining against the fence, which can be heard to creak and bend with the weight of so many as they try to get a glimpse of just what is happening under Carrie's skirt. Almost as quickly as it began she removes her hand, because of the way she had been kneeling no one beside Tanya had really had a chance to see the amazing display Carrie had just given, and with that she grabs her racquet and stands back up, her face flushed, her breathing heavy, her breasts heaving with each breath and her nipples standing out more erect than most would think possible. "One more point," she whispers to herself, and as her legs begin to shake she knows she is just moments from one of the wildest orgasms she has ever had and calls out "Get off the net Tanya and serve that damn ball," which snaps Tanya from her ecstasy she had been giving herself rubbing her clit and pussy along the net and she stumbles back to the end of the court grabbing the ball and turns to face Carrie.

Tanya's face is giving away the fact that she too appears to be close to an orgasm which excites Carrie even more if that were possible, and with that Tanya manages to dig deep and find some inner strength to fire down an impressive serve but Carrie has so much pent up energy from holding back her orgasm for so long easily steps to meet the oncoming ball and smashes it back over the net to the opposite side of the court to where Tanya is still standing and has no hope of reaching. Before the ball even lands Carrie is running at the net and Tanya watches the ball as it lands well inside the line meaning Carrie has won, the crowd breaks out in wild exultation and Tanya turns just in time to see Carrie leap easily over the net as she runs on a direct course for her. Tanya barely has time to realise what is happening before Carrie slams into her and wraps her arms around her pulling her into a tight embrace, their breasts press together and each can feel the nipples of their opponent hard and erect.

Carrie lifts Tanya from the ground easily with her strength enhanced by the sudden release of her pent up frustration and spins her around "Tanya ..." she breathes hoarsely in Tanya's ear "I am so hot for you ri... ooohhh ..." her voice trails off as her orgasm grabs hold of her and her body begins to shudder as she holds Tanya tight, their bodies pressed firmly together so Carrie's shudders are felt by Tanya.

"Oh Carrie," she exclaims "Are you having what I think you are having?"

"mmm hmmm ..." is all Carrie can manage as she nibbles on Tanya's neck causing her to squeal in delight. Tanya had fantasised many times in the past about getting Carrie into bed and here she was wrapped in her arms with her almost totally naked body pressed against her in the middle of a tennis court with possibly hundreds of people watching as Carrie orgasms. It is more then she can take, and while nowhere near as powerful as Carrie's, Tanya has an orgasm of her very own. As both of them come down from there erotic highs they realise exactly what has just happened and they first look at each other with beaming smiles before looking around at the crowd, which had gone deathly silent as they all took in this incredible sight of these two gorgeous women enjoying each other in front of them all. Then the trance breaks and they all go wild, many in the crowd seem lost in their own little world, still with many hands at groins, some couples savouring the moment in their own embraces as Carrie and Tanya slowly release their embrace but their hands stay together. They turn to face one side and giggling they take a bow before turning slowly to bow to each section of the assembled, and now excited, masses before Carrie spins Tanya back around to face her.

"That was the wildest thing ever Tanya," she says still rather breathless and leans forward planting a gentle kiss on her lips which sends a shiver down Tanya's spine.

"You are the wildest thing ever Carrie," Tanya says looking deep into her eyes "You have truly amazed me today ... in many ways." Even though they are surrounded by people they completely block out everything but each other as they stand there face to face holding hands, Carrie still naked but for her little skirt says "Well, the match is over and so is my orgasm ..." she hesitates for a moment as if collecting her thoughts on what she wants to say "but I want more now and ... I can't believe I am saying this ..." her voice falters.

Tanya reaches up and strokes her cheek tenderly "Say whatever it is you want Carrie."

Carrie nods then takes in a deep breath, which emphasises her breasts to Tanya who smiles, "I want to have more with you," her voice soft but full of wanting.

Tanya squeals with delight and pulls her tightly against herself and squeezing her tight she says with her voice dripping with absolute desire and lust "You don't know how long I have wanted to hear you say that," then she giggles and trying to sound manly "Your place or mine sexy?" and they both burst into laughter.

Carrie grabs Tanya's face in her hands and kisses her more deeply this time, holding the kiss for some time which gets Tanya heating up once again, then Carrie pulls back from the kiss "Mine's closer," she says without a hint of humour "And I want to get you home before I change my mind ... let's go," and with that she turns to head towards her stuff beside the court pulling Tanya along with her. She gathers up her few bits and pieces stuffing them into her bag and pulls out her keys before turning back to Tanya "So are you ready to go?" she asks.

"Umm ... are you planning to drive home in just your skirt?" Tanya asks.

"Why not? It's not as if I haven't been seen by enough people today ... and besides I want you to be able to see just where your lips will be in a few minutes once we get in the door at my place," Carrie croons.

"Well I can tell you something hot stuff," Tanya says as they head for the car, followed by a fair number of the crowd "My lips are going to be there long before we get in the door," and to emphasise the point gently pinches her nipple with her fingers causing Carrie to jump from the unexpected burst of sensation.

"I think you had best hold off," Carrie stammers "Or I might not be able to drive properly ... but it does feel so good," and as they get to the car Carrie pushes Tanya against it to give her another full deep kiss, running her hands up her sides before pinching her nipples through her bra and top.

"Ooohhh ..." Tanya moans "I don't want you to stop that, but I would prefer to be somewhere more comfortable and private." "Okay," Carrie says quickly before releasing Tanya and jumping into the driver's seat letting out a yelp as her butt lands on the hot seat "Maybe I should have put something on this seat is damn hot," Carrie scowls.

"Not as hot as you," Tanya tells her as she reaches over to caress her thigh, slipping her hand between her legs searching for her pussy but Carrie bats her hand away.

"There is no way I could drive if you do that, now let's get moving," and with that Carrie starts her car and pulls out of the car park waving to those that had followed them from the court giving them another nice view of her breasts before she pulls out of sight. It takes but a few minutes to get back to Carrie's place and she has to fight Tanya off the whole way not wanting to have an accident but the constant teasing has gotten her heating up again and all she can think about is getting inside and helping Tanya out of her clothes. As they hop out of the car and head for the front door, Jack the next door neighbour is standing in his front yard and sees Carrie in just her skirt "Um Carrie, you okay? You lose something?" he queries not able to take his eyes of her breasts and protruding nipples.

Carrie jumps a little in surprise as she is so focused on Tanya "Oh this?" she gestures at her lack of clothing "No I haven't lost anything," and she brazenly tweaks Tanya's nipples right there in front of him "Well not yet anyways, but I think Tanya is going to change that."

Tanya squeals at the attention on her nipples and also takes in the words Carrie just said knowing she means she will soon be losing her girl-on-girl virginity, and wrapping her arms around her pulls her inside the house leaving Jack to stand there, eyes wide open and trying to pick his jaw up off the ground as he hears the squeals of delight that they are already beginning to bring out of each other ... it would be a noisy, yet very interesting afternoon for Jack.

Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers