Are You Gay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

I was glad I didn't have to actually come out and say I wanted to be fuck in the ass. I think that was why JoJo told me to lick her pussy if I wanted it. It wasn't until I had to make a decision that I realized that I did want it. Having Fran's fingers in my ass felt good and now that I didn't hurt any more I wanted to see what it was like to feel her dildo all the way in me.

When I started licking JoJo pussy once more I felt Fran push in on her dildo. There was a real uncomfortable feeling like something was in the way and it was causing a lot of pressure inside my rectum. It kept up for a few moments then it was gone and I could feel Fran ease into me with out discomfort.

When Fran was in me all the way she lay on top of me and asked, "Are you okay? I really don't want to hurt you."

I pulled my head from JoJo's pussy and said, "I'm not in any pain if that's what you're asking, but I would really like to know why you girls are doing this to me." I wasn't really mad I just wanted to know.

Fran kissed my shoulder and said, "I love you Ted, I have for a long time. I always wished you were a girl so I could make love to you. As a man you did nothing for me sexually but I fantasize about you dressed in girl's clothes and I would make love to you just like this. I'm sorry honey but it's the only way I can do it."

I could hear the sincerity in her voice. As I looked over my shoulder I could see it in her face so I said, "I love you too Fran, but I never thought we could be together."

"I didn't think so either. I thought you would never go for this sort of thing. JoJo told me other wise and when you came home with those clothes it was like a dream come true," Fran told me as she kissed my cheek.

We kissed a few times before Fran asked, "Can I fuck you now or do you want me to pull out?"

"Fuck me slowly just to see how it feels. I still don't think I'm gay, but I like how you cock feels in me?"

Fran knelt up and pulled her cock half way out of me. She did it really slowly and I couldn't help from moaning as she did. The feeling was amazing as I could feel every ripple of vein on her dildo. I also moaned when she slid back into me not from pain as there was none, but from the fullness I felt.

When Fran saw I liked getting fucked she picked up speed and depth. It wasn't long before I started asking her to fuck me harder and deeper. I truly loved the feeling of her dildo as it thrust in and out of me.

When my hips started to rise to meet Fran's thrusts JoJo said, "I knew you would love it. You do love it don't you?"

I couldn't lie, first of all I was never any good at it and secondly you could tell by the way I was moaning and begging Fran to go faster that I did indeed love it. It was by far the best thing I ever felt. I said between gasps, "God yes I really love it just don't stop."

JoJo laughed and said, "Get up on your knees so Fran can fuck you like the slut you are."

I did as JoJo directed me to do and soon Fran was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. Her cock seemed to fly in and out of my ass and I felt like I was on the verge of cuming. When I couldn't seem to get enough I started pushing back on my hips when Fran pushed forward and she seemed to slam into me.

When it seemed like it couldn't get any better I started to lose my sight. Really I couldn't focus at all on anything. My breathing came in gasps and all of a sudden I couldn't breath at all. A tingling sensation came over me like my entire body went to sleep. I didn't know it at the time but I was have one hell of an orgasm. It wasn't until I felt JoJo's hand on the head of my cock that I realized I was cuming.

"That's it sissy slut cum for Fran. Show her how much you love getting fucked by her big cock," JoJo told me as I emptied my balls into her hand.

When I was done cuming I collapsed onto my face. Fran followed me down keeping her cock imbedded in my expanded asshole. Both of us were breathing like we had just run a marathon and Fran's body was soaked in sweat.

When she could breath normally Fran eased her dildo out of me. It felt good as it left but the emptiness it left behind was almost agonizing. It also felt like my asshole was open so much one could drive a car though it.

Fran lay down on the bed next to me and when I turned to look she was unbuckling her strap on. JoJo took the strap on into the bathroom to be washed while Fran and I kissed.

When JoJo came back to bed Fran pulled her lips from one and said. "Thank you for letting me do that to you. It was wonderful."

"Thank you for doing it to me I loved almost every second of it," I told Fran. To JoJo I said, "Thank you for telling Fran I would be receptive to that kind of love making. I never knew it could be that good."

"Your welcome sweetie now lets get some sleep. I still have a lot to teach you if you're going to get that job with your Ms. Brant." The three of us kissed each other good night.

Most of Sunday was a repeat of Saturday with lessons in makeup. The difference was I had to learn what makeup style to wear and when. Clothing was not a problem seeing I had a sense for that sort of things.

When JoJo woke up she went out and bought me a short skirt and a female sweater to wear around the house that day. She also bought me several pairs of panties and a few bras. I realized immediately that the clothes she bought were not of the same quality as the ones Ms. Brant gave me. I of cause didn't say anything, as it would have been impolite.

JoJo also had me work on my voice. I didn't have a deep voice, it was more like a high tenor but she said it still sounded too manly. I practiced with different pitches till finally we settled on one that sounded like a smoky alto. For well over three hours she had me read articles from a magazines so I wouldn't forget it.

That evening I watched as Fran and JoJo made love before I was allowed to join in. While I watched I could see that JoJo and Fran really loved each other and I felt like an intruder. But when I was brought into the lovemaking I felt I was part of them. Fran fucked me again but this time I was on my back with my knees close to my chest. I found I preferred this position to being on my tummy and getting it from behind. But before I was fucked I had to practice my cock sucking skills. Believe it or not I liked doing that too.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers