All Comments on 'Are You Sure About This? Ch. 02'

by Catalingus2005

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worthless story, worthless writer

Just another female writer (I am just guessing, but I am probably correct) who hates men. I just finished scanning all your other stories. The male characters are all weak pathetic men and your other stories also tend to be quite a bit on the sick side. I am adding you to the list of writers to not ever read again. Giving you a low score means nothing. Never reading you again works much better. An ignored writer just withers on the vine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
POS

Piece Of Shit

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
How old is Hubby

to have never heard the saying, "Be careful for what you wish. for you may receive it.". Idiot! Oh, nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with the previous posters!!!

Your third part should entail the travesty of Sam's seduction. This was done by setting up TIna to say what to say and to pretend to say things that were wuppose to happen so that Sharon would weaken. Now that Tina has seen the flinch in Sam's eyes...she pondered about their marraige and realize that she was conned all along. Sam was her svengali...and when she told Dave "she did it for you"...she was talking about herself and Sam...and the reason she is in this swinging lifestyle...to please Sam...However, now that she saw Sam and Sharon...she has w realized Sam has conned her all along...to fulfill his selfishness. No...that evening was not Dave and Sharon...it was Tina's epiphany...she always got drunk to relax her defences to swinging...she always got drunk to get through it...but Sharan was as sober as hell....and she did it without remorse...Sharon was like Sam...and that was why she came to hate them both....and for Dave...well, he left the marriage because Sharon lost her innocence and became selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story had nothing to do with swinging as it

applies to couples swinging. What these two did is have an affair. Now the wife is emotionally involved with the other man. Her husband is a useless piece of shit that should have explained the previous time with Tina to his wife. The only person coming out of this in any way is SAM he still has his wife who now knows he uses her to get sex from other women. The "victims" in this with a mental age of about 13 will never have a marriage after this. They may stay together but it will never be a marriage. He cant trust her now and she knows she cheated and will cheat again. You wrote a fairly good story of why emotionally cripple, immature people should never get married. The only other thing you can do to ruin their lives is to have Sam have an STD/HIV or allow her to get pregnant. I really dont enjoy stories about underage people having sex if the underage only refers to their mental capacity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F

Let me get this straight. SHARON has just fucked SAM just ONCE and suddenly she is his slut? And TINA knows what's going on but doesn't say anything to DAVE? Meanwhile DAVE is a bit off with SAM. Jesus christ on a crutch! NO ONE acts like this! Even in fiction stories. What would really happen is DAVE would beat the shit out of SAM he would then Divorce SHARON and he would have a mercy fuck with TINA. Now that is what would happen. All this emotional bullshit about DAVE wandering around with TINA trying to find SHARON and stop SAM from getting inside her! What total bullshit. IF the writer is woman she does not understand men or how the would react. IF this writer is man he has no balls and probably is in the middle of a cuckold , wimp swinging marriage. And he probably gets fucked twice a year christmas and easter. But only becasue the wife is drunk both times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW could have been..

a good one... But this one is somewhere in left field or maybe not even in the park

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You can leave it or finish it!!!

Is the review going to be your guide? The world takes all kinds that why things happen. Was this an ideal swinging setting? No but it does happen. Ideal is thru communication, and this shows what lack of can lead to. Swinging with best friends? Wow there is always the emotional what ifs. This story deserves an ending, with all the emotional rollar coasters.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Childish

Who drives two hours to fuck someone when they can do it in their own houses. Remember they have Dave's consent. Dave is not a man he acts like a little boy. I understand the need to show his indecision but no one acts like this at this late a stage in what has to be the most stupid decision of anyone's life. "Honey I don't love you I only use you for sex and to prove it lets start swinging."

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
i think

one of these couples have to move. and i also think it should be at least a 1000 miles away from the other couple...i also feel that they can not continue to be friends after this....hurt feeling and feeling of lust and betrayal will continue to haunt them.....i also feel as if tina and sam should be the ones to move ...if they live in fla they need to move at least to colo....at least they can find new people to swap with....dave and sharon maybe should also move say to maine ...then both couples can start over gbut need never to see each other again...no contact what so ever ...maybe to watch as they put the first one in the ground when they start dying...hopefully it will be sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
its a good story

It may not be the wank material that most of the above posters were looking for....but i thought the story was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dave is a clod

He touught he wanted to swing. Tina is a whore and a drunk. Sam is a sexual predator and Sharon is a wet cunted slut.. Hooray for the english. With out them being so retarded the rest of us AMERICANS would have notiing to shake their heady over such stupidity. Naturally it all starts with a retarded writer marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Grammatically correct

Your story is grammatically propotioned, although the plot leaves a lot to be desired....it reads almost like a technical manual of putting a lawn mower together. It is pretty humourous, but I don't think that is what you were trying to achieve. But....then again, what do I know?

Ducky7Ducky7over 15 years ago
So-So - Now that the cat is out of the bag

Story went down hill about a third of the way through the second part. Tina really did know Dave didn't fuck her and that Dave pushed her away then the others walked in on them. She did nothing to stop this mess.

Tina knows now that she has a problem with Sam & Sharon. Dave is to stupid to see past his own hand, also a wimp.

He should either get up and fuck the shit out Tina and then his wife and then send her home. Or Bitch slap Sam for taking advantage of something he knew was a setup from the beginning, or maybe both. In either case, his life with Sharon is now over and he should get out while the getting is good.

I gave it a 50 but I am not sure why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where do these dumb writers come from

plots suck.retards married to each other.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
My back hurts!

from all of the contorted logic and non-sensical actions required for these people to arrive at the place they occupy: IDIOCY! It is simply too hard to believe that Dave and Sam and Tina and what's her name could all be so monumentally stupid. Still, thanks for making the effort.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Unconvincing . . .

I agree with most posters. The author is female or writes like a female. Dave is a wimp/cuckold/weakling/idiot with no communication skills. His wife Sharon only really hesitates early in the escapade because she fears she might hurt her marriage to Dave, but she then rationalizes what she is doing by saying it's what Dave wants, she's doing it for him, and Dave already did it with Tina . . . I again agree with other comments -- Sharon did it for Sharon. She does "the best blow job" for Sam and even swallows it all, something she never would do for David. She likes getting a larger cock (boy, that's original!) and of course, it's much better than with David. The multiple coincidences with cell phones not working due to dead batteries, or due to falling on the ground when someone (Sam) gets out of the car, or whatever, just adds to the mix. Sorry, the plot is too weird and lacks credulity. Thanks for writing.

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Four stupid characters!

All the previous posters have said. None of this makes sense except that the "cheating" couple were not really trying to connect with their own spouses or understand their feelings. Dave is not believable: if he was hurt by what she did, he would have kicked the door down and not mope like a child whose toy is taken away. He is not an adult reacting like an adult and his wife is a selfish little girl ONLY interested in her own pleasure and not her husbands. She should have made ABSOLUTELY sure that this is what he wanted and done it when he was there: swinging is sharing not separating. Selfish, selfish, stupid people and I am not sure you have left any room to redeem them because they all need to separate and not live together: they are not grown up enough to be married. I know those who like these kind of stories will castigate us for being moralists, but this is not about being moral or immoral, it is about preserving the family and communication or in this case the lack of thoughtful communication. If you are considering finishing this story, the truly logical ending is a very sad pair of divorces. If you are setting up a husband who will forgive anything no matter what, then that is your fantasy, but in the real world, in this situation, the statistics clearly show that this was a marriage wrecking incident and grace and forgiveness are not going to make sense.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
sorry i have to comment again

this to a writer i assume is female...you do not seem to get the male perspective and maybe this is just mine. but as a man from wv that grew up with guns and taking care of what is his ...i have to say that my earlier comments were not accurate as to what i would do...i would inform sam tha tsharon and i were leaving and that he could now fuck his wife and see her home...i would the ninform the wife that i would be fucking her ass after which she would suck my cock clean then swallow my load ...the first of which i would do over the hood of sams lexus and make sure i scratched the hell out of his hood ....then she would suck me hard again as to which she would get the next load in her ass ...i would also inform sharon tina and most of all sam that if i caught any of them in any sexual situation again him i would kill regardless of what they did to me he would never know as he would be on the bottom side of the grass sod...as for my wife id make her aware that if she was under him that she may end up with a bullet also if the ones he got happened to go through him....now this is from someone with 13 guns and over 50000 rounds of ammunition for them...you see im not sure about the author but where i come from every one owns a gun and it is just part of the culture we grow up with...so when i say that if we were to catch our wives cheating the man is dead ...as the bible says an eye for an eye ...so he fucks with mine i am going to blow him away...that would just be to make sure he understood that if he thought he may want to try getting with her again or if she thought she may have liked it they better never let me find out because i am just warning them as to the consequences ....i feel this would be a more realistic attitude than what you portrayed ...unless you are a man tha tis a wimp...otherwise if youre the woman i think you are just ask me next time for an actual description of what a real man would do

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting story

I had no problems with it. It was an easy read, the characters were fairly believable and likeable, and I thought you handled the setup of the misunderstanding surprisingly well. Dave was sort of a dork, but aren't we all at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A confusing story with so many holes in it!

Normally, the "typical wimp husband/slut wife" stories are pretty boring & predictable but this one was hard to follow but the result was the same typical "wimp male/slut wife" story that shows the author's low IQ [as does the score]. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting for conclusion....

I'm sorry I don't understand some of the insults that have been posted here. Constructive criticism is one thing but if you just don't like a story an author has written then don't read it!!! If I pick up a book and don't like the plot then I don't read it. The same goes for stories posted here.

I am anxiously waiting to see where this story goes from here. There have been obvious misunderstandings and lack of communication. Please don't leave us hanging. Post the conclusion soon.

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
A bit of a reach

Dave wants his wife Sharon to swing but at the first opportunity he decides it isn't for him after all. Does he tell her "Gee, honey I made a bad decision" and talk about it? No. Makes you wonder if Tina set him up by piquing his interest in swinging intentionally.<P>

His wife, Sharon, initially does not want to do it because she knows/fears? that once she has sex with someone else she will never be able to control herself in the future? Or just that she has the hots for her best friend's husband Sam?

Tina the object of his passion turns out to have to drink to make swinging endurable.<P>

Sam just seems to be the puppet master, pulling everyone's strings.<P>

So due to a massive lack of communication Sam screws Sharon? Does he screw her in a swinging context? With Dave there? No. They do it on their own. Hmmmmm. Sounds more like an affair. Having done it once it turns out she likes it? She will want to continue to - not swing - but have sex with Sam? Still sounds like an affair.<P>

This is a complicated one. Doesn't sound like it's finished. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This reads like a nightmare!!!!

The writer's use of "not being able to communicate"...."not being able to get there"...even though the participants are within reach of each other physcially and emotionally ... stanks of a nightmare in progress whereby suddenly Dave wakes up in sweat looks over at the empty side of the bed and "howls" like a banshee. But don't fret, his wife comes running from the ensuite, "what's wrong, honey". "Whew! oh nothin, just a nightmare', he replies. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Catalingus?

No more like the dog's dingus

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wrong catgory!

Should have been posted in the "humor" catagory. This was just to silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredibly stupid wimp!

David is the worst baby wimp. He is not even human --mental age of 13. Please give up writing if this is the best you can do.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incomplete

i was sure that this is going to be the one of the best of this site, untill i read the last line......very dissapointede .....it is not complete...the end is not it should be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Imcomplete

Great plot, but is sharon fallen for Sam?Make a continuation!Too many holes open!

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 15 years ago
marvellously gripping

i am not one for the usual swingers stories as celebrated on this site. but this story gripped me. it felt authentic. of course the plot was over-structured to keep us at the edge, wanting us to scream at the characters. but it worked for me. i loved it and sank totally into the nightmare it is. the erotic scenes were wonderfully descriptive. i could almost feel what the woman felt and i certainly could feel what she thought. sam and sarah fell in love. at first that would have made me feel bad for dave, but as the story went on he got to irritate me. i got convinced that sarah deserved the growing lust and love and that dave just wasn't in her league – maybe never had been. thanks again for a marvellous story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this author has one problem...

she is just immature. It shows clearly in her wirting that she has absolutly NO understanding of human psychology and behavoir. She also, started to write about two loving married couples swinging... then just turned it into selfish cheaters. So, what would possibly make you think that your readers would care at all about the people in your story?

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Waiting For Part 3

Unresolved. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
couldn't get into it

just doesn't seem realistic. After all the protesting she did she sure set it up so that he couldn't stop her. Instead of leaving a note why not just say what she wanted, dumb setup. Then as much as she enjoyed it, sucking him off when she won't do it for her husband, apparently she wanted Sam more than she was willing to admit to her friends. Her husband was no better, he changed his mind but wouldn't discuss this with his wife he claims to love so much? Now the wife got a taste and won't want to go back. May as well get divorced, she and Sam aren't going to stop now. Problems with swinging if everyone won't communicate honestly and openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh?

oh? the bitch! .........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a goddamned piece of confused shit this was

Worst story I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

Why did you choosebto destroy these two people who loved each other so much? Why are you so bitter that you did that?

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
This Needs Another Chapter

It seems like Tina is realizing that she may have lost her best friend. She also realized that her best friend liked Sam a little too much they may not have finished the sex, but it looks like it will soon be finished, althought more clandestine in its continuation. They will all start to distrust each other, which could end up destroying two formerly happy marriages. The funny thing is that it is NOT all Daves fualt. Some of the blame must fall on Sam and Tina for using a stupid idea like the note that they left for Dave. He really had no chance to stop them if his mind changed. How can he call them if they don't have thier cell on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You need to work on your endings

I have read your stories and feel confident enough to tell you all your endings leave the readers wanting more.

One key way to end story is not te end them with any forshadowing.

In this story you ended it by saying yes they got to them in time. BUT Tina noticed subtle hints that the pair are more than romantically involved.

Do you not see the forshodowing you placed in the ending? It leaves the readers saying - so what happens then?

You never ever end a story with more questions than answers. Endings should be about answers not questions.

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
Very well done

You kept the tension level high from the very beginning to the end. Well done.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
Say what you will,,,,

their marrage is toast, and won't survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PSA

Sucide is a good option for authors like you, you can borrow my gun

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

where the hell is a babeball bat when you need one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great!!!! A wonderful bui;d up to a swining that shouldnt have

happened. The problem is what now? I hope there will be more and soon!!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
very good

a well-written exploration of the mental processes so often ignored by other authors.

I don't know if you're certain where you're going with this - but I'm (nervously) looking forward to more.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Be Careful What You Wish For

In the end be sure what you want. Sharon slept with Sam and Dave, who thought he wanted, didn't sleep with Tina. He didn't really want to swing. The ending is obvious. Their marriage didn't survive.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
tim doesnt deserve a wife

he is hopelessly spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Communication breakdown

Talk talk talk. Don't sit and sulk

However a story without a resolution. What is going to happen now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is chapter 3

where he divorces her. She did it without really making clear to him what she intended so he could stop her and explain. Also clearly the boyfriend is a better lover and she will never love her husband the same. You really need to finish this story and not pull a JPB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author has an extremely low IQ

So, all this story does is make me embarrassed for the author... it's just sad and pathetic. Catalingus, shame your life is so worthless.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
great two part story

I do not understand the negative comments? I have written several comments, I am not into or share any desires or fantasies over this culture of sharing or swapping spouses. This two part story demonstrated just how dangerous to a marriage this pursuit can be. Now look, the ending, Sharon was after this snaking looks at her lover. The marriage is over, its sad, but true. Sam and Sharon will secretly meet now behind their spouses backs. I doubt counseling will help. Dave was never into this, how he came up with the idea was not furnished. I hope there is a next chapter. Very good work.. I am glad there are authors that can write with feeling, exactly how I feel about this subject. Point frankly, if you want to play around, swap or share or do what ever that violates your vows... get a divorce and live as friends with benefits. Why shatter the trust and the partnership which was done here. Yes Dave started this mess, but his courage to not pursue anything shows where his dedication lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 3?

viewing the comments, I would say that the author did his or her job.. you captured the minds and emotions of your readers. I will say, if you follow marriages and study which will grow and mature, while others fail, this is an example of failure. No communication, no trust, understand and maintaining the values found and needed in a marriage. What I did like is the ending, Tina, knew her husband Sam, and knew he was jealous of the love that Sharon and Dave had. I agree there is a lot here not mentioned? Why was Dave targeted? was it really Sam's jealousy? What should have happened, Sharon and Dave should have sat down and talked after the party. The question between them should have been, "Dave did you have sex with Tina, was it great"? since we know Dave did not, the Chapter two and adultery would not have happened. I fault both Dave and Sharon. Now that adultery has occurred, Chapter 3 will have answers what NEXT. Excellent so far keep writing. 5 stars

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Over and Done

I really liked the story but Dave is an ass and Sharon has essentially cheated (and would likely physically do it again were the story continued). As soon as she started doing comparisons (which Dave consistently lost) and did things for Sam that she rarely did for Dave, she was a cheat. If this story played out, I suspect there would be divorces in the not so distant future. Well told.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 10 years ago
The guys a complete tosser,how he makes it home by himself or ties his laces ,

To much of a loser ,try to make a decision

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs an epilogue!

Even after all this time it needs wrapping up and both couples needs closure one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Catalingus2005 have you taken your life yet?

I would be extremely surprised if you haven't. I mean... you obviously have no life. This story that you so proudly posted here is just bile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"you obviously have no life"

says the closet-cuckold commenting on the 2nd chapter - priceless irony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Real Ending

You need to put an ending to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
your a woman

who has never felt rage, i would like to change that. that is what you do to a cheater that is what you do to them all.

beating a man to death for this is fair, i personally think it would be funny to beat sam to death in front of his wife and now his lover.

mercy if for the weak they were not weak.

there is no such thing as "just sex" IF SHE DID IT AGAIN THEY WOULD NOT FIND ENOUGH OF HER TO FILL A SHOT GLASS. DO IT SLOWLY OVER DAYS TENDONS FIRST.

THE WORLD IS NOT A SAFE PLACE, FUCK WITH ANOTHER S HEART AT YOUR OWN PERIL, BITCH.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 8 years ago
Really needs another chapter....

Quite well written but is not finished, we need a what happened next chapter, plenty of people have posted their views and opinions, so there is plenty of scope for development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tragic stupidity.

Two marriages thoroughly destroyed. Read this before you swing / swap / cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DICORCE THE CHEATING, STUPID, BITCH!

Go get the divorce dummy.

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
What Did The Guard Have?

A pole?

Who wouldn't have driven through that?

Money? An arrest?

BTDT

Got the t-shirt.

In exchange for my wife?

No contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please please

Add the next chapter .

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
So sad.

Dave should just move on. Sharon would never be his again. The marriage is dead.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Four stupid people

Two dead marriages.

One really big idiot who should just leave and don't look back.

Pathetic!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

No coming back from this. Divorce the cheating bitch and.move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ftds

Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm guessing the author is female.

Because Dave doesn't act like ANY guy I've ever known, or met, or even heard of. This comes off more like a woman's idea of how a man would react. Maybe chapter 3 would have redeemed things, but we will likely never know. Unfortunately, Catalingus2005 never finished his story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Four really stupid people

Dave and Sharon are finished, they just don't know it yet. Sam & Tina are done because he will pursue Sharon from now on. Yay, swinging...a very dumb lifestyle.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a stupid, stupid story, about stupid, stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hated it

to much bullshit ,men dont think like that ,wasted way to much time .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We humans are weak

Life is Painfull. Somebody, someday shall finish this very good story set up... It's terrible staying like it is!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
Communicate....

Dave was at fault here. That first night he should have told his wife, Sharon, that nothing happened. Even though out the next day... But Sharon talks to the 2 people involved in this terrible tale and THEY think Dave is sad because Sharon didn't get laid? Those are some sick assholes.... If there is another chapter coming, Tina saw what was going to happen now, that Sharon and Sam WILL be cuckolding Dave because she liked his cock better than her husband. So expect a bitter divorce..... While interesting, this story showed what a lack of communication will do to a marriage... Not my thing so 1 star.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Like watching a bad car wreck unfold in front of your eyes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whip and whore ,he could have stop it ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sam should die for this.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
@annony_12/19/22

You do understand that Sam isn't real? As a fictional character, Sam isn't alive, was never alive, and therefore, cannot stop being alive to become dead.

You, on the other hand, were presumably alive when you posted your comment, so you COULD die. Maybe you SHOULD die for making that stupid comment.

It would, at least, leave the world just a little bit smarter, overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous