All Comments on 'Ari Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Outstanding!

Perhaps your best work. You wrote extremely well and kept the story flowing and moving forward strongly. The outcome was very plausible the way you presented it, though the odds seemed incredibly against Ari at the start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You went a long way

for that reconciliation, probably too long.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I must say I had serious doubts if you could pull it off, but you did

A really good ending. Honestly I saw no real way for them to reconcile after CH. 2 just the way Rehnquist mentioned in his comment, but it was pretty well done in the end. Of course you kinda cheated a little by suptly changing Aris personality (She was still a selfish, selfcentered, manipulating bitch in CH. 2).

Nice Work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Celt ... you've done it again

... another Cuck Husband comes crawling back to a REAL WHORE WIFE! You must be really proud ... LOL!

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Ari changes.

count2three, I disagree with you that subtly changing Ari's personality was "cheating" on ohio's part since I think that change was the whole point of the story. I think there's an arc through the two chapters of Ari coming to understand what she was, deciding to change herself, and following through with that change. So the way I see it, this was a story about Ari's reformation more than her and Bobby's reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

the matter of trust - where there was the need for him to test her. Does that uncertainly ever really go away? Even after get together, an inner voice in his head?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wife gets kept hanging while he has sex with other chicks. PERFECT.

Usually, I don't like stories where the cheating wife gets back with the forgiving husband. Maybe I'm not someone who can forgive a cheating spouse. But I really liked this one. I don't know how realistic it was. Usually there isn't much description, in stories like these, of the wife's repentance and suffering. BUT, you did a great job in describing how she was TRULY repentant of what she did; how he kept her hanging and had sex with other women to boost his own self esteem (something that I would do); how hard it was for them to get back; how jealousy and the sense of competition overwhelmed him and he couldn't get it up all of a sudden (that was brilliant.); and how long the whole process finally took. It definitely wasn't a cakewalk for her, unlike most stories. Awesome Job. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mysoginic

Oh, here we are again; another story of a perfect, flawless guy and a wife, a bitch of course (and others soon to be). Quite misogynous...

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
THE DARK SIDE!!!!!

Once you go there nothing is the same. But to get back to the light you have a mountain to climb, but very few ever make it. Your legs just don't work right anymore. So she crawled. My question is did she stay in the light or slide again, back into the eternal darkness and lose it all once again????

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Someone change the ending please.

This is one of my favorite stories on this site but i really hate the end. I like the concept but the end would have/ should have been really different. She is a corporate whore and she does not deserve to be back in bobby's life after doing what she did.

There's another story on this site called everything for the career where the wife Jennifer although not a corporate whore devotes all her time to her work and ignores her husband for 15 years, yet in the end they are together. My problem is that the authors send out a wrong message in these stories. It's as if they are saying ok, your a corporate whore so lets get divorced for a while later you can always come back. It's like saying it's ok to be a corporate whore as you get away with it in the end. I dont agree on that.

I wish someone would write a story on Ari where she pays for what she did.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
This is a *5 Star Romance!

Thank you! And for those who say Ari did not suffer for what she did, oh, she did, do not think she didn't.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Ambivalent

I don't believe any amount of therapy and stalking would actually make a betrayed husband go back to his cheating whore, and I mean that literally, wife. But it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For karan9876

There is also another story on this site about a lawyer who pours himself into his work and his wife divorces him because he has basically ignored their marriage. By your rules he also shouldn't get a second chance. But he does.

While it is all fiction life is not one road. Some people can change some can't. I think those that can't have left the BTB crowd bitter and twisted.

Great stuff Ohio. The BTB crowd are not happy thou. Then again without the predictable kill/maim/ruin/degrade the bitch they never are.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
RAAC

Ok the population of the U.S. is around 300 million; about half of those are women. Of those women say a tenth are within 5 years of his age. That is around 15 million women. Why can't he find someone other than Ari? Reconciliation almost never works; someone usually the one damaged in the break up has to take the fall to stay together. This causes problems for that person for the rest of their life. Only in fiction does reconciliation work. So here is a solution that might have caused a reconciliation that worked. She whored for their entire marriage, about three to four years. For the next three to four years she must produce women for her husband to have sexual relations with including a close personal friend of hers. Nothing else would balance the scales. Oh and she has to pay him to fuck them. I gave this story *** for the great writing we always get from Ohio but also for a plot that leaves the cuck fucked in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I CANT STOP LAUGHING WHO THE FUK IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD TAKE HER BACK

LoveSphenLoveSphenabout 11 years ago
Great story, very touching

Although I can't begin to imagine how Bobby felt, you set a very compelling argument for his misery and hurt. And if it happened to me, I couldn't help but think I would move on and find someone else who isn't damaged. But at the same time, you told a very romantic, believable story that made me cheer for the villain.

In the end, I am glad that hate and misery were beaten by love and happiness because our world is already too full of sadness that true love can't be given a second chance. Excellent story!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

One thing is for sure, you didn't write one of those simple formulaic stories where everything falls perfectly in place. These two struggled, faced seemingly insurmountable challenges, had more than a few twists, turns and setbacks, and ultimately persevered and found true love. Reconciliation was the right way to end this. She truly changed and realized her wrong choices. He clearly loved her - if I am not mistaken that is why the betrayal hurt so much. She needed to be burned for her mistakes and suffer the consequences - she did. Reconciliation only happened after a significant amount of time and many failures and successes. That was the only way it could happen after what she did. Brilliantly told. As I said before, it is the best chain story I have ever read on this site. I wish to amend that to add that after reading this chapter, it is one of the best stories ever on this site.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
One more thought . . .

You took a story by JPB that was hands down a burn the bitch tale (after what she did, there was no other option - even i would have to admit that) and turned it into a believable reconciliation story. That takes skill! Even if some readers hate those kinds of endings, they should be giving you props for taking on such a difficult challenge. If I could give more that five stars I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well taht was interesting

I do enjoy some of JPB's stories that roll a grenade into a relationship and that's it. I do have a little problem with them, as he never puts an end to most of them. Cheating happens, then BOOM! The end. So I enjoyed your take on this and the happy ending was well written. My only complaint and it's minor, is that your story seemed a bit long. But, well done, thanks for doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointment

I am disappointed in this story. With that level of cheating, whoring actually, you never ever let them back in to your life. Slutting or a short affair is bad enough, but whoring? Doesn't matter how nice she is or thinks she is, don't let her near you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree with the studebaker guy.

I thought her final comment was disturbing.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 11 years ago
Nicely modulated

but frankly, for all the credibility, a bit boring. She wins back his love and trust by attrition and tact, each stage discriminated, while I waited to see at least one event-determined transformation in the relationship, The nearest we got was the realization that her ass was still his, and its use. I kept waiting for something to occur that would challenge and test both of them, and bring them together necessarily and completely.

But as a reconciliation wrought by attrition, tact, and understanding, a fine enough account!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
On the plus side

It appears that she stopped posting her wimp shit two years ago. Here's hoping she doesn't come back.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Something that bothered me orginally about this story

Bobby was a dick.

He was classless, idiotic, juvenile.

As portrayed here, she could do better. Heck, Jon wasn't that bad. Charlie could have been an acceptable partner. Why she expended this much effort on a guy who seemed driven to treat her like trash is beyond me.

I'd have left after the drugging. Life is too short to be date raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked the story

I have to admit, during the first part of the story I didn't like Ari but as the story grew so did Ari. Ari became the hero , at the end of the story I admired her; which is surprising because I usually dislike the cheating wife in most of these stories.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Great story

I normally don't like to read stories that are finished by a separate author other than the original. I must say that I was so drawn in by this that I no longer cared who wrote it. I don't agree with some of the commenters who say that it is unbelievable that he would take her back. After what she endured to win his trust, there is no way she would ever break it again. Only and unforgiving idiot would not be moved by her display of love.

I do agree with some of the commenters who say that Bobby was a complete asshole about it, but in his defense he was betrayed in the worst way. I was with him up until he felt the need to bring Rachel back into the mix because he couldn't get it up anymore. If you still feel the need to prove your manhood after you've already taken her back, that is your problem with your ego. At that point he should have found a way to talk about it with her instead of having her and her therapist figure out what his issue was.

All in all this was an EXCELLENT story. Even though Bobby was the victim, he wasn't completely innocent. Ari started off the villain, but worked hard and became the hero. Change and growth is the nature of being human. This was one of the most believable stories of cheating and reconciliation that I've read on this site. Keep up the good work Ohio!

Bill1104Bill1104almost 11 years ago
More, please

A wonderful job of finishing JPB's original story. One of the problems I have with JPB is that he does such a great job starting a story but leaves it unfinished. Wouldn't it be great if Ohio would do more of them? I vote yes.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

JPB's story was not unfinished. It told a story and then it was over. Could more be added? Of course, more could always be added to any story.

You did a great job on this. You're probably the number 1 writer on Lit, certainly in the top 5.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
as always we can see the line between cucks and the BTB'ers

I find it truly amazing that so many of you are calling Bobby a "dick" and yet you love the "whore". I'm sure you know which line you're in. FD even called Bobby quote, " Bobby was a dick. He was classless, idiotic, juvenile." And what was the whore? Is she up for sainthood, maybe she can give the Mother Superior lessons on womanhood. I mean she only fucked around all the years they were married. Maybe we should offer her a book deal on the life of "a corporate whore". Ari can be played by Julia Roberts, after all she pulled it off in "Pretty Woman". Maybe she can do an American Express card commercial.........The American Express Card, don't be a whore with out it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a problem I have with this

Aris fuck buddy Charlie stopped having sex with Ari when he would get serious about a girlfriend, so why didn't Ari ever even consider the doing same ??

Did she not consider marriage as serious as Charlie considered a girlfriend ?

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 10 years ago
Just loved the whole story

I thought you did a fantastic job with this. You kept it true to the characters couldnt put it down !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another idiotic fool

You REALLY saw them getting back together? After she not only cheated, but cheated EPICALLY????? I'm sorry. I don't see them together. I do want to thank you for putting an end to another tale JPB saw fit to write and then not end. That was the best part of this sad tale. You ended it. Just not the way I saw it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wow how fucking dumb is this author

1/5 for both parts and hopefully a sterilization to keep this persons stupidity from spreading to another generation

pure and utter shit

ifeanyiifeanyiover 10 years ago
Thank you for this wonderful story !

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting characters

I cared. You made me care about your characters. That's good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No. Absolutely not

What Ari did was inexcusable and unforgivable. That's it, there is nothing more to be said about it. A whore is a whore, a cheater is a cheater. Period. I can't make my dog into a canary. Or my truck into a sedan. Ari and those like her are cheating whores and cannot ever be trusted. By anyone, even their selves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

It's one of the few forgivness/start over stories I could buy into.

She did pay her dues and loved him more than herself.

I wouldn't be able to forgive her, but I can see why he might.

She did discontinue her lifestyle immediately and never gave up on him for years.

Bish08Bish08about 10 years ago
Ohio

You are one one my favorite authors here and this is one of your best IMO.

From JPB's story, Ari's behavior was unforgivable, but you made it so that she suddenly (and believably) understood what she lost and what he meant to her. What redeems her in my mind is just how much she loved him! What she did and how she persevered to get him. Staying true to him and her commitments after.

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 10 years ago
this is a first!

Normally, if the victim of adultery allows a reconciliation, I end up hating it. I know it's all just fiction, but I can't help imagining what I would do in that situation, and then I get mad when the character in the story doesn't act that way. But this story is an exception to the rule. I really enjoyed it. I think the main reason I liked it so well is the while Bobby does end up taking Ari back, he makes her EARN it. Good read; you get 5 stars from me.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
An interesting story

The whore with a heart of gold. I just can't buy it. The JPB Ari was evil, but she wasn't stupid and I'm sure she could read. Regardless of her attitude about sex, she knew what her wedding vows meant. She chose to break them. No one was twisting her arm; and as she later found out, her whoring didn't even bring in any significant extra earnings. She knew what Bobby would do if he found out, but she married him anyways and kept on whoring. He finds out and now you want us to believe that she is suddenly the exact opposite of who she was on her wedding day? Don't think so!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

Once again, I know the BTB crowd won't like it, but as with another reconciliation story I read recently, it felt like the reconciliation was well-earned.

This certainly wasn't RAAC or WACC.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Let me tell you .....

I REALLY enjoyed JPB story "ARI" but felt a little uneasy about the ending. Than you for writing a sequel to this story and getting them back together.

And a BIG THANK YOU to JPB for being open to allowing this sequel to be written.

And off the topic but WHAT DOES the acronym "BTB" stand for? I see a lot of people use it and I can see what context it is used in, but curious to known specifically.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
BTB

Ramon, I am replying to your Email, but BTB means Burn The Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn, you're good

You sucked me in to another story. Great job. In working toward the reconciliations you seem to prefer, you illustrate real emotions and illustrate elements of relationships that we all can learn from.

In each of the stories, there is a moment of hubris by the cheating wife that leads to the getting caught, and that is really the moment of disrespect that causes the ultimate pain. In this story, you inherited that moment from JPB. Given how much she cherished her marriage, even though she was continuing her job-related sexual activities, it would have been out of character for her to have been giving a BJ to her boss knowing her husband was coming over. That was playing in too close, even with the idea that her husband would have to ring in through the gate. That was an out-of-character moment that you didn't really address in your chapters dealing with Ari's psychology.

Similarly, there was that moment in "What did I do wrong?" when the wife brought one of her casual partners home. That as a risk that seemed way out of character. And, in "House of Cards" the wife allowing her lover to interfere with her anniversary when he was making it clear that that was his intention also seemed out of character. It was clear that the lover was trying to manipulate that situation in a way that seemed out of character. Even if she had agreed to see him the day before (and, after he had made it clear that he was trying to interfere with her anniversary, I don't think she would have seen him at all), she would have made the encounter brief.

But, each of those incongruities lead to the crisis that carried the rest of the stories, so I guess they must be forgiven.

I just discovered your writing recently (with "What did I do wrong?"), so I am catching up with your writing. Thank you for all of this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

but I still think most women are bitches. II would not have burned her ass, but I would have never taken the bitch back either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 *

Glad i skipped to 2 pages to the end story is full of shit. She's a paid whore and he takes her back. Hope he gets an STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Sublime & Exquisite

very well written.

personaly , i could forgive & i could maybe forget..

part of me would always love her ...

but i could never trust her or take her back & i would not want to be friends either, i would just want to move on & start a new chapter in my life ...

however .. when i comment & when i vote .. i like to think rationaly about the actual story & i try to be objective in regards to the quality of the writing & the quality of the plot, storyline, characters ..

with that in mind .. i have to honestly vote this one 5 stars ..

xxxhugsxxx

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Very nice story

Really enjoyable ... and plausable. Besides I was ready for a happy ending this evening.

VittorioDanielSaurezVittorioDanielSaurezover 9 years ago
The Best Novella on the Site.

Is by far, the best I have ever read. I have never been fond of Cheating Wives stories and I honestly prefer to read the "revenge" type instead of cuckold and it was not sexy or erotic (like the moments of When we were married or Tryanything) but my god, this is just so profound.

What I love the most is how believable this story is. While I have enjoyed must of your stories, most of them seem rushed. It take around a month to start the "healing process" or a couple of months to recreate the broken marriage but for Ari was 7 years. I can't believe that you managed to make me feel sad for a wife that fucked and whored herself from the beginning of a relationship and be happy that she managed to regain her man, but she earned it. It was a brutal and long travel to redemption and it was so heartwarming. It showed that just saying "sorry" or the very meaning of the word "anything" and that if it's worthy, no hell is too long or terrible to endure it.

Thank you, it has giving me one of the best nights I have in months.

Hope you can continue writing.

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsover 9 years ago

Absolutely love the story. I think what she was doing was flat out horrible and I'm glad they worked it out. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

It was very well written.

I am glad she changed, and glad they were able to get together. It appeared she wasnt the same as when married her. Given her childhood, perhaps she needed to be taught, and she was through her pain.

I dislike cheating wives with a pasion, but the author got me rooting for her to change and get them togther. Now thats writing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
MAGNIFICIENT

WOW !!! It will take me a while to return to my normal state of condition (whatever that might be,) following the tour-de-force of being immersed in this incredible authoring excellence. JPB must be very flattered at how wonderfully his story has been concluded. Certainly your extension to JPBs Ari has resulted in an immediate and clear addition to my TOP TEN STORY folder. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I absolutely hate a cheater but this story was so real and well written you couldn't help but hope it worked out for them. He seemed to need to get some things that bothered him out of his system and than he finally came around. She truly seemed committed the whole time. Thanks for a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smh

i look @ all the comments that say "real" and/or "believable" and I fight the urge to :facepalm:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ari is "STILL" A LYING WHORE!!!

If the CUCK / cheating WHORE wife apologist that infect Cuckorotica still will NOT accept this TRUTH then explain the "VIRGIN(???)" ASS WHORE'S following deceptive & contradictory statements to Bobby & THEN DEFEND HER!!!

1. Ari states ... " I looked back over my shoulder at his uncertain face. "Bobby--you know this. I was a cheating whore but I had my rules. The whole time, I never let anyone near my ass. No one but you has had me there in more than ten years, since before you and I first met."

2. Ari goes further ... "My ass is yours, Bobby, all yours, and it always has been."

3. Ari finishes ... "Your woman, your ass, baby--just yours, no one else's."

AND YET .. THE CHEATING CUNT is thinking the following while she offers her "supposed" virgin hole to the HUSBAND she so despicably betrayed:

"Just for you, Bobby--only yours," I said again, and I slowly guided my asshole down onto him. He was being passive, which was a damn good thing because I hadn't had a cock up there SINCE THE DAY HE'D CAUGHT ME WITH CHARLIE."

"CAUGHT ME WITH CHARLIE .........."

REALLY!?!?!?!

SO LET'S HEAR FROM THE RAAC CROWD HOW & WHY "ARI THE WHORE" is a "CHANGED WOMAN!!!"

AH ......... THE SOUND OF SILENCE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn dude calm down.

It says that she hasn't had anal sex since the day he caught her with Charlie. And also that her husband has been the only one to have her ass. It never said she had anal sex with Charlie. Only that they were having sex. You interpreted the words to mean she had anal sex with Charlie when it doesn't.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Excellently written.

I'm torn by the outcome. Most of us would never have given her a second chance. But, she has proven, at least for now, she has changed, and it has been years since he caught her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written - yes. Believable? NO!

And not just "NO!" HELL NO! I can't believe he dated her for a minute. Not after all she put him through. Nothing you wrote convinced me he'd change his mind about hating her. She was a cheating slut then and he's supposed to believe she's going to change? NO! NO! NO!

SigintSigintabout 9 years ago
You're A Heckuva Writer

I was pulling for her, for him. But then something came back to me- Ari went to Charles bed while Bobby slept under the same roof. Let's say for the sake of argument I got past the "12hr" rule, the 12milisecond rule keeps me out of open marriage discussions, that level of disrespect was phenomenal. JPB's having him sit outside the room, listening, passively, is contrary to my personal constitution, but I'm neither BTB nor RAAC. In that moment, however, I might very well have been homocidal. As such, while I must recognize and respect your writing with 5*, as you motivated me to feel, empathize, I must say, memory kicked in and I recoiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you for a great story

Congrats. Thank you for a great story. Five out of five. You are a very good writer (I keep saying that, don't I) and you really took your time exploring two people's psyches. I believe this is now my second favourite of your stories behind The Bet and The Silence. (See the trend in what I prefer?) I really liked the way this was both a BTB story and a RAAC story. I liked the way Ari and Bobby made progress and then had unexpected setbacks. I literally wasn't sure until the end they were going to get back together. Constructive criticism? I loved that scene at the end between Ari and her former sister-in-law. I would have liked more "every day life" scenes such as Ari and her friend getting together to talk. There are some but I'd like more. I would particularly have liked to have read a scene between Ari and her former brother-in-law. The only thing that makes me sad is I have now read almost all your stories. As always ignore the haters in the comments. "I hate camels and you wrote a story about camels! WTF! I'm so angry!" Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOng and boring

Long and boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to short and great, loved the story but you really

need to continue it! gave you a 5

crock45crock45about 9 years ago
NEVER!

No self-respecting man would take her back!. Yes, a cuck, a wimp, a RAAC, a lunatic or a bona fide schizophrenic but no normal, self-respecting man! Again, only a fool would jump back into the fire and spend YEARS suspecting, wondering, worrying, following, agonizing and going crazy with the thought of her fucking other guys. All of you RAAC's love stories like this because it gives you a chance to try to put-down REAL men and to show how "forgiving" you are and how sad the protagonist would wind up being without the cheating whore and how all those years are wasted by getting divorced... I feel SO sorry for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked it a lot

I'm a bit BTB but ARI got under my skin.

With her I just knew after a while she was now everything she claimed.

I doubt I would take her back even still.

But,I had no problem seeing why someone might.

She was smart beautiful and would be faithful in small and large things.She spent years ,not trying to sabotage his relationships or trick him. just trying to win him back.

You don't see the adulteress do that often in these stories.

Good job making the worlds biggest whore an acceptable mate, seemed impossible.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Prostitutes

In my experience prostitutes when they retire or meet the right guy are usually the best wifes anybody could wish for just because they know the dowside of it

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
****

this was good

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Umm Hmmm, Yeah, OK, NOT! - 1* RAAC Bullshit

" And I wondered what kind of present I could buy for Jon Erickson, how I could possibly thank him for all that he'd done for me."

And we all know the kind of present/thanks a slut/whore gives. Ari and leopards- the spots never change!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 9 years ago
Well written

and a really good story; although in my humble opinion Ari was way too obsessive. I can't imagine anyone being like that in real life, however the story was much more believable than James Bond or Mission Impossible. Anyway 5* from me [and I'm sure that you know by now to ignore the 1* morons -- in fact, they should be deleted!].

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
Guardedly optimistic.

Two questions Ari doesn't answer that could be fatal: (1) Can she live with Bobby knowing he'll never completely trust her? (2) If she were *sure* she would not be caught, are there any circumstances under which she'd cheat again? and how does she know that? A previous commenter is right: how she chooses to pay Dr. Erickson will tell us a lot. But nice job of turning a classic BTB into a justified reconciliation that might actually work. People can and do change, especially if they have motivation and are willing to work at it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous 11/2714 and @Anonymous 12/06/14

Yes, as Anonymous 12/06/14 says the day he caught her with Charlie BOBBIE had anal sex with her, and THAT was the last time she “had anything up there”.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Excellent!

A well-earned reconciliation, and those who are trying to read something sinister in her thoughts about a thank you gift for Jon, get your minds out of the gutter! She's talking about BUYING him a gift!

jamesjoicejamesjoiceover 8 years ago
Why

why you spend your valuable time to destroy a good story? I know now. Its a chip trick to attract people to read your stupid story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good sto

that's the way I left this story, how about much ado about nothing? I was, by the time I got to the third page, dismayed at the author, for trying anything he could to continue this story. setting her up with 4 guys, come on. mistakes are made in life, male or female, married or not. either you love someone or you don't. I couldn't get passed the fourth page. I gave a 5 only because of the amount of words you used. the story at that point completely lost my interest. how much more shit could you pile on? at this point it's ridicules. I felt sorry for both of them from the beginning, but now, the author has screwed up the characters to the point that I don't care what happened to them.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
RAAC

I can understand if you are opposed to reconciliation, but ALL reconciliations aren't RAAC.

RAAC means Reconciliation At All Costs. This story doesn't fall into that category.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Liked this one

This is only the second story I've read where I believed the cheating wife deserved a second chance. After reading JPB's original story I felt he should move on with his life without her. You convinced me that she really was repentant and she had learned what it takes to be a real wife. Not her husbands property, but an equal in his life. She will find that he may have forgiven but will never forget. As it should be. She did something that will stay with her for the rest of her life. I gave it 5* which is a first for a reconciliation story.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Sociopath

Some women are forced into prostitution through poverty or substance abuse. A person that would choose prostitution as a lifestyle strategy is not a normal person. A person that can have multiple casual sex encounters does not understand or value the emotional concept of monogamy. A person that lies to, and cheats on, their spouse without conscience does not have a clue what the spouse is feeling. They are devoid of empathy. All of the above describe Ari. All of the above describe a sociopath. This is a severe personality disorder that is incurable, unchangeable and makes a person unfit as a spouse and even more so as a parent. Messing around with characters personality traits makes for a mind bending plot. There is the underlying theme that somehow, Bobby is so special that his very presence will somehow cure her of her disease and she will be able to love another person. This is the ultimate male fantasy, to be so special that you are the only one she can truly love. A love so strong that she's give up anything to be with you. Unfortunately, this is not the way it really works. Ever met a sociopath? They are great liars, but they will never be cured and they will always repeat their pattern of behavior. Bobby needs therapy to get over his low self esteem. He needs to learn to make better choices, including dumping and aging whore and marrying a decent young woman fit to raise his children. That would be a happy ending.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Extremely well done!

The long third chapter gave many (most?) readers time to like Ari. I'm still hung up re the original sin. The author did not convince me Bobby should have ever allowed Ari back in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Truly Wanted To Like Ari

Ari is the kind of woman I would want after my wife and I broke up. The ring that symbolizes marriage does not have gaps in them. Destroy the trust, you destroy the marriage. Although this is an extremely well-written story (I gave you 4 stars for the writing; but having been cheated on and cuckolded, I cannot make myself believe if I were Bobby that I'd take Ari back. So 4 stars is all I can give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooo easy!!

Soo easy to be judgmental and "holier than thou"! Funny thing, those type of people are quite often the ones most guilty of sin and of cheating. The sad reality is the majority of people never develop a higher lever of maturity or responsibility - at least sufficiently enough to understand and accept that none of us is perfect; we are each and every one of us capable of making the worst kind of mistake and will do so at some point in our lives. And yet, while we expect others to forgive our sins and trespasses, and to forget and forgive our transgressions, so very few of us are ready or willing to do the same: either for our fellow man, or more specifically, for a fallen spouse who has corrected his/her conduct, outlook and moral character.

For those of you who are so unbendingly critical and "holier than thou", remember the moral teaching found in "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". And for those who's hearts and minds are of stone and who cannot find forgiveness in them no matter how deserving the other person is, try to remember the teaching in "there but for the grace of God, go I".

People can and do make mistakes or wrong choices. People can change, improve, mature, become stronger in character, belief and intelligence. Those of you who cannot accept this and keep your hearts and minds closed are the ones for whom the fires of hell burn brightest, and for whom ignorance must truly be bliss.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Ari comes across as fairly likeable in the end despite the beginnings, just a shame everything is based on manipulative scheming.

That as well as the degree of betrayal doesn't make it very believeable that Bobby would or should want her back

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to help your score

good story, annony hates it so it must be good.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
Implausible I think

but good as fantasy/fiction.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
come on

i mean: come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great work

love your work, especially finishing cliff hangers, would love to see you do an ending to JustPlainBob's story "A shave and a haircut". anyway great work keep it up

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
excellent

enough said...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Love where it ended up, but it was just too circuitous.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Well, if the husband wants to take her back

that's his decision to make. However, as in the original marriage to him, she was and remains a totally manipulative bitch. There was never any time that she wasn't "on" and working him like a problem at work. She even hired a prostitute to help her trick him. I mean a psychologist, same thing. So she also never acknowledged that she really did anything wrong. As far as she was concerned sport fucking is like playing golf. It's something you do when you have the time and you don't agonize about it at all when you are busted. Until she sees that she did something wrong, she will do it again. Didn't like her in the JPB story and since you are such a good writer, after you fleshed her character out a little bit, I liked her even less. I didn't respect the husband character and so I can see why Ari and Charles didn't have any respect for him. Come on, she was supposedly an intelligent, educated woman. She knew that what she was doing at work was wrong, especially fucking her boss. Even people with really low IQs know the difference between right and wrong. So they had to be getting a kick out of cuckolding him as well as all the money she rat holed from her business as a Ho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

Very good effort.

Maybe could have been shorter but good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 plus stars

Thanks for completing the Ari story as it ended with Bob it was unsatisfying but, you pulled it together quite nicely.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
A very nice story

Much more complex than I had anticipated. It all worked for me. I was rooting for Ari the whole time. You made her very winsome. Thanks for the great read.

lerenardruselerenardruseover 7 years ago
A great story

Thank you, I enjoyed it from start to finish. Both parts.

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
A fabulous story

with a happy ending.

The therapy aspect to the story was nice, even if a little unusual. And all along I kept thinking that Ari could or perhaps should have expressed her own anger, fear and whatever else to Bobby about all of his testing. The fact that she didn't express that during those tests shows how committed she was to getting him back.

All in all a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FANTASTIC

LOVED IT. TEARJERKER. CHARACTERS WERE BELIEVABLE. LOVED IT.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Crap

If you are going to force unbelieveable and unrealistic reconciliations, do it with your own stinking characters. Basing it on someone else's story and totally ignoring the characters developed by the original author, is to me essentially obscene and disgraceful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ari?

I loved this story, A tear jearker for me. Only thing is the math didn´t add up for me. When Felicia mentioned that her 33 year old friend was being a teenager. Ari had mentioned that she had been trying for 10 years to get Bobby back. Before then she had been married to him for almost 4 years having met him when she had been working for Charley for 4 years So that would have put her at around 15 when she started working for Charley? Other than that this is as good or better than anything that I have read in ages. I can´t really get into those stories where the cheated husband suddenly gets a windfall after the divorce and everything starts going to heaven for him new wife, new car, new house, and multimillion in the bank. While the cheating wife´s life is spiraling downward till she´s literally living out of her car. To much coincidence to make them belivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Is all I can say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ari

Great way to make Ari into someone that her husband could reconcile with. Her family background and the sessions with her counselor were very unusual, but made it possible to see where it could happen. I loved her attitude during this whole chapter and would love to meet a real live woman that dedicated to making a relationship work!

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Thanks for making an average story great

There is a story by Lewd Luke that has been hanging for nearly a year, "Wife Wants a Hall Pass". It would be great if you could use your considerable talent to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of your soties

Where you made an actual great case for reconciling instead of a trough of unconvincing rationalizations boyed by platitudes the protagonist as written would never make.

Good job.

Very entertaining and ARi came off as a top tier person who would make a top tier mate in the end.

Which is amazing in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote. Eat it annony

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous