All Comments on 'Ari Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 396 Comments (Page 3)
WvrjjrWvrjjrover 7 years ago
Wow. Very much enjoyed this

Really a nice continuation of jpb's Ari short story. Some parts unfolded slower than I wanted, but just made the various "outcomes" a bit more valuable. Like you had to work to get there. Just like Ari did.

Thank you for your work. Please keep it up

Wayne

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

excellent story, when people love each other that much , Forgiving becomes easier and getting back together does to, Its usually ego that prevents people who are meant to be together have the intestinal fortitude to actually do it. I enjoyed it lots

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read...again

This was my third time through the story and still one of my favorites. I never agree with every plot an author imagines, but I simply marvel at they way you and others spin a very captivating tale. Well done!

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Sucker for a Happy Ending

Gave it a five. It's more positive than some of yours I've read.

gara5289gara5289about 7 years ago
FD45's very first comment said it all

...I have to agree, for a heartless monstrous bitch she put in the work for a reconciliation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
New Thought

""You know, when we were married I was actually hoping you'd get knocked up, maybe the Pill would fail or something." - Can you imagine if it DID fail while she was doing her corporate whoring?!

enjayemenjayemabout 7 years ago
6 pages

And it ends with Matt M whimper?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant reconciliation story.....🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

If you're not into reconcilation stories, don't waste your time reading this well thought out and crafted LW story. Thru three long chapters the reader follows the struggle of a women who you will be disgusted with and the only redeeming quality she has is her unbelievable desire to reconnect with the only man she ever truly loved. In the end, you have to give her credit for all effort she puts in . I never could warm up to the character of the whore wife, but this story is so well written it was a pleasure to read. Warning ⚠ You will hate this story if cannot tolerate reconciliation storylines, because this is the most extreme I ever read. But if you can, this is a gem! Ohio's talented skill as an artist shines through. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 danoctober

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Love

Love your stories!! Thank you:))

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* terrible RAAC story

as usual

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 7 years ago

Both Ohio and Karan9876 have written sequels to JPB's Ari. Ari and Bobby are reconciled by Ohio and destroyed by Karan9876. But to me there is a larger story here left untouched i.e. the corporate malfeasance of Ari's company.

We see sex between boss and subordinate, potentially improper bonus' to unqualified personnel (is Ari elligible?), corporate use of sex to induce clients to sign contracts and the potential to use a clients' indiscretion to blackmail them in the future. Unfair if not illegal competitive practices. Prostitution by corporate employees on company time and while acting as agents of the company.

What about the clients? How would they react if they knew that their contract might have had better terms if their employees hadn't been seduced by Ari. There's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

And what about the impact of Ari's prostitution on the career, family and spouses of those she seduced? There could be scores of lawsuits associated with divorces by spouses who claim these companies condoned and encouraged infidelity.

In Karan9876's sequel I could see Sally, Bobby's divorce attorney recognizing the gold mine Ari's and Charlie's behavior has created. She could suggest additional legal action against Charlie and his company, with the threat of revealing the 'sex for business' scam to all of Charlie's clients. The the crap would really hit the fan.

Lastly, to make Bobby the knight in shining armor in Karan's sequel, he donates Ari's ill gotten fortune to charity rather than keep the tainted money. And he doesn't run away like a coward, but takes the moral high ground as Ari crashes and burns with possible prosecution to numerous acts of prostitution and Charlie ends up in jail on numerous charges e.g. running an illegal prostitution operation, gross negligence and fraud. Their company goes bankrupt thus penalizing all those employees who turned a blind eye to what was happening and the management that never questioned Charlie's methods of success.

Bobby walks away with $10 million as a result of his lawsuit against Ari's company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Sequel

Thank you for writing a sequel to Ari, this was an amazing read.

I Feel like this couple will definitely stand the test of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best sequels

You took JPB unfinished story (as most of the ones he writes) and wrote a truly reconciliation masterpiece. Maybe I don''t agree with everything you set (his second marriage was a mistake in my opinion because it make him look inmature and juvenile) but anything else was great. I loved every word. One of my favs..

rereadrereadalmost 7 years ago
a finish worth reading

JPB always comes up with stories I really enjoy but i always want more. Thank you for taking the time to finish this incredible story. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another dumb fuck cuckold husband

needs to get his head out of his ass for allowing that cum dump whore back....at least he has plenty of money that the whore was paid so should be able to buy all sorts of toys...new 4x4...new fishing boat...cabin ....at least he can enjoy the fringe benefits thanks to th fuck slut whore.....then kick her ass in to the gutter where she belongs or dump her in a lake with a heavy weight tied to her legs....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I suppose...

Really good and shows how far a whore wife will go in making up for cheating on her loving hubby. I just wonder why she would bother going through that much trouble! Even for love! As another commenter said...he was so juvenile and petty with all his emotions and unwillingness to take another chance for so long. Oh well, I do understand that it was just a good story of a long awaited reconciliation. I am not a burn the bitch type, and in the story it she was written as really deeply loving her man. I do think he went much to far in making her prove he could trust her again, but I am aware that you had to convince all the "kick them to the curb" types.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A literary craftsman!

You've taken a provocative (mentally) story concept from JPB and proceeded to skillfully demonstrate how to answer the usual question that often hangs at the end of a JPB concept -- "OK so far. And . . .?" I suppose Bob thinks that the reader's imagination ought to answer that question; complete the story. Maybe so; I can't argue the point. Perhaps he's clever that way? Or maybe he gets bored or lazy? The problem with that is that the reader can only extend what the or she already thinks and knows -- they don't get the significant advantage of having to reflect on character and plot development that may never have occurred to them. Of course, doing what you've done here takes a lot of time, thought, attention to detail -- in short, WORK! Well done -- and thank you for all that hard work that allowed me to exercise my brain and imagination.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I"m usually

a btb or at least disappear from the face of the earth kind of guy. But I can't imagine what more she could do to earn another chance. She's got to be the world record holder for climbing back into contention after being unconscious on the canvas. Great story finish. RAAC stories usually piss me off. "Of all people" for instance. But this one gave me the warm fuzzies. So sue me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A masterpiece

About how a believable reconciliation tale must be written.

It's was absolutely enjoyable.

Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly Bizarre....Or, The New Normal???

Contradictorily, this is something of a technical masterpiece. Ohio has put together a remarkable volley of situations, scenes, backstory, and on and on. He was the first writer that stood out as great by this reader's estimation.

But did anyone think what a couple of truly fucked up, self-absorbed people these two are? I'll just out with it: any woman who goes on vacation - to a foreign country, no less - and fucks almost a half dozen men is a deranged person. This is pathological behavior, at least for an adult. There's no going back from this type of behavior, especially her years of constant whoring. She is a piece of work. If you saw two archangels guiding her on a daily basis you could still say: stay the f#@$ck away from this little devil. She is something of a shit stain of a woman and a truly toxic vector for any would be family.

The male protagonist suffers from the usual Literotica tendencies: all of the drama, the tears and hand-wringing and teeth gnashing. And not to mention how deeply effeminate this is at the spiritual level for a man. This type of relationship is not normal. Or is it? Is this the new normal? One sure as hell hopes not. Finding a mate should not be so crazed as all this. There is definitely something wrong with these people. And that is what is disturbing about all of the talent that the author expends on redeeming something that is beyond redemption. In the end there is something grotesque about it.

Honestly, as retrograde as it sounds, had he slapped the shit out of her and asked her "In Or Out?" early on, things would have been way better for both of them. Yes, thst is the strange truth of it.

How about some regular people with regular problems? This really seems like planet Mars - a bizzaro world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All I Could Think About Was...

How much I enjoy having sex up against a wall, door, or tree. Also, I take great pleasure and satisfaction out of having sex with a man who has just found out he had been cuckolded by his wife.

I have even called men to a bar to catch their cheating wife with another man. Do I feel bad for doing so? Absolutely not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE GUY IS A GUTLESS TOSSER

ALL IT NEEDED WAS ONE BULLET BETWEEN THE CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORES EYES AND ANOTHER FOR CHARLIE...GUTLESS PRICK LETTING HER OFF WITH IT...GUESS HE THOUGHT THE MONEY THE WORTHLESS SLUT MADE WAS WORTH KEEPING THE SKANK AROUND...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon of 10/24/17

You're a loathsome cunt. I hope you get AIDS; people with no hearts should not be allowed to leave

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterover 6 years ago
Holy Shit, the anons have gone batshit crazy.

I have to hand it to ohio, both Ari 2 and 3 were superbly written and to the point. Here was a driven woman who wanted her man back. She finally realized she fucked up and the road would be long and treacherous to get back the man she loved.

As for all you anons, I bet if this was about guy that fucked every pussy he came across you would be cheering him on. Grow up, so a woman fucked you over, too bad.

Great story. I liked the ending. Now all you anons can go 1-bomb my Loving Wives stories...of can you?

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

She has a lot of patience. If I were her I would have dumped his sorry as long ago. The guy's a wimp and baby. She really needed a real man not one who acted the way he did pouting over everything. Sure she cheated, she was stupid (most woman are in that situation) and I would have furious with her but depending how we both felt would have at least worked to get past it. If we couldn't then a least would not have wasted 5 or 6 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

Good story, interesting people and the lke. The trolls will always be trolls and ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Pot meet Kettle"

Zeb_Carter .... talk about being a hypocrite .... take a look in the mirror Asshole! Coming from a "wannabe" writer who turns off comments and scoring because your afraid of the truth (i.e. your Cuckhold stories suck and will never score more than a "3") .... you need go back to your bedroom closet and shut the fuck up!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Ohio, you outdid yourself on this one.

Just so you know I'd buy your books in a heart beat ! Several of your stories have similar plots but when you don't add a screwy ending to the story it's world class. You have such a way with words and story development. Absolutely amazing. Easily a 5. I'd give you a 10 if I could !! Thanks for sharing what your fertile brain puts out. I've read them all and hope you'll start writing again. You're an inspiration to many of us who are frightened to submit our stories. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

and very well developed. Could have given it more than a five. It's a pleasure to read a story here, which is punctuated,with words correctly spelled and used in the right context.Do continue giving us the pleasure of reading your stories.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
It's wrong

What she did with the going out to feed ducks since she's paying, then

using "pretend" guilt about having to pay... after agreeing then choosing the cheapest thing possible, was unacceptable. She already bargained down to feeding the ducks and complains about paying for dinner with someone she wants in her life. No. Thats not happening. I just lost my shit and quit reading.

Nothing can really have changed. She's pushing the limits again, and humiliating him in small ways. Why stop there, it must be a thrill to fuck up a guy's life, ruin his next marriage, then get him back and fuck with his head here and there.

No, the reconciliation ended when she uttered a word about who was paying for dinner. It doesn't matter who paid, bringing it up was unacceptable. And if he brought it up, since I don't remember, a straight forward answer like she promised him, herself, and God, at the therapist would have sufficed. But she couldn't control herself by the second date.

The story ended like this:

I started to get that familiar uneasy feeling in my stomach, like when I was a Ranger back in Korea, fitting to raid a Taliban cell's weapons storage facility, having just planted the demo charges to blow out the front door and turning to the right to shield my eyes when I heard that loud click. We had to go in there because my team and I were better than a fucking AGM-65D, surgical like a freshly stropped barber's blade. Only one other made it out. I was lucky because the blast wave of the demo charge I fired deflected the blast wave of the insurgent bomb alarm system, but the others on my team caught it for me. A part of me died there, and so did that chunk of meat that shrapnel took out.

I felt that feeling when I realized that I wasn't worth the cost of dinner to this woman who scarred 7 years of my life. The scar was so bad I don't know long it actually was, but it had to have been at least as long as it took to get divorced. That relegation to the dollar store of dates was that click that was heard around the world. Time dilated, like her fraying cunt when she went out for corporate advancement, and it was only a few moments to find out whether that IED of a woman was live or a dud. She then asked if she would still have to pay if we went out to dinner. I told her that she can take the dinar and give herself a molten metal enema, after which I noticed my left eyebrow twitching, then suddenly everything in my brain seemed to be going off at once.

If my memory had been working still, it probably would have felt like a tazer to the brain. It turns out I went Halo on her abdomen, punching her so hard her uterus prolapsed, and then followed it up with a righteous face slam into my knee that left her nose pushed up inside her skull so far, she could have played as an Egyptian mummy. That's not how she died, however. Even without any electrochemical stimulus from the brain, the hearts own pacemaker will keep a person alive long enough to die, and that's exactly what she did. My second move was so righteous, her neck snapped backwards and broke. Her head turned to the side and it looked like how she made me feel for so long. I didnt mean to kill the bitch, I would have settled for a more humane execution, but there was no turning back for me, and no turning forward for her neck.

I would tell you to your face it never happened, because it wasn't me that did it. But I cut down her blouse and took a good shit right there where the areola hit the useless part it's attached to. Now, I don't treat all my women like that. Just ones that fuck up half my life, and then think they can take my out on a date feeding ducks so she wouldn't have to use the money she got when she divorced me, on fucking getting back together, then having the mind to ask if I was going to pay if we were having dinner that night. My actions initially worried me, but every shrink, doctor, and wannabe has pat me on the back and given me a clean bill of mental hygiene. I don't know if it's because I scare the shit out of them or not. Either way, I can move on and try to find my soulmate. It might be this rock; it keeps telling me to turn it over, and I keep doing it.

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
Glad for the sequels

Very glad for the follow up stories. It was really needed.

Drawn out as life is. Sweet and sad.

5*.

Good job

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

She really is a sad case. Any woman with any self esteem would never put up with what Ari did no matter how she felt about the guy. He is a total asshat. Took her money like a pimp disrespected her repeatedly. Yes she had sex as part of her job but he agreed her job came first and the sex was part of her job long before she met him. I suppose she should have told him upfront but he totally overreacted afterward.

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding addition to original story

I am not a big fan of cockold and reconciliation stories but you did a first class job showing how much effort it took her to accomplish this. 5 stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reasonable

A reasonable story ,but far too long.As for Bobby he used to be insecure now he's not so sure.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Well

I was going to give my opinion of Ari, but I thought Sheesh Someone no doubt did that !...So Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic recovery

From a good but unfinished story by JPB. It was realistic and Ari was put through the grind - which she thoroughly deserved, of course! Excellent development. 5 stars.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

A masterful bit of reconciliation by Ohio.

What Ari did was so appalling that there should have been no way back, but she did what it took to win his trust again. I'm normally a strident BtB fan, but when the wife is truly contrite and goes the extra mile, reconciliation stories can work.

Oh and I liked that she never once tried to put part of the blame on him for her destroying the marriage, or got mad at the huge trust issues she'd left him with. Remorseful slut-wives take note!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Guide: How to fuck lots of men ...

... when you are married - and then manipulate them (again) into taking you back. This should be published as a guide to cheating wives not as a piece of fiction!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
I really liked this.

5*s from me for both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn Good Read

I have read this story twice now and it has been scripted very well. With Ari taking all the blame and dealing with emotions from Bobby.

IMO I think Bobby should have screwed a few more women while he was dating Ari.

Even pointing out his last sex session was 12 hours ago. Ari then could have performed oral on his unwashed cock. Now that would have been good to read !

Though there are a lot of BTB, which some stories are a good read and well scripted for that theme. I think it is very hard to write, and execute a plausible plot line for a story.

Well worth *****

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Masterpiece

This collaboration between two of my favorites satisfies the “rest of the story” desire and is a wonderful example of ‘Loving Wives” writing at its best.

Thanks to you, Ohio, for this effort to finish a story, that I had hoped, at one time, to see for “Blue Dodge Minivan” and “Brisket.”

Thanks JPB for getting everything started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but ... the longets story in the trilogy!

It is the longest in the trilogy. This story comes from JPB’s very short and powerful story, it was a slow burning fuse that he lit and it exploded before any of US could get out of the way. Know that I am a BTB fan. So I believe that the bitch or bastard MUST be burned... and you did that - but then you turned this slut, whore ... low Down skank into a sympathetic character. Personally I developed a strong dislike in Bobby. Good grieve – 7-years are enough for atonement but he kept on and on and on. Demit all the man got married to someone else. He even got another girlfriend after his marriage went south. He kept on rubbing them in her face as it suited him. And still he wanted to do things to her. Even sending handsome men to try and lead her astray - let her fall or break her promise ... almost a vow to him. She even got drugged ... and he still tried his utmost. Not a very NICE man. If it was not for the positive and great ending I would have given it 1-star even though I have read that one star gets deleted. But ... all in all it worked. You are a very good writer Ohio. Read many of your stories and I hope to read ALL OF THEM! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Job

This was a very admirable job, excellent even, of rationalizing away all the evil stuff Ari did to destroy their marriage and Bobby’s life. I think this just may be a perfect example of what some people might call an “RAAC”story.

ohhfineohhfineover 5 years ago
Well done

Ya jpb should be proud, I agree he is short and this story defiantly warented and ending and your ending was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the ending

I have a feeling I know what Jon Erickson's present is going to be. And away we go again!

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
You redeemed Ari

Great story.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
She managed to

repair the heart she ripped to shreds. It wouldn't happen often with the type of guy he was but it felt real.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

That felt real. Thank you.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Good but too long

I really like your writing and thank you for finishing JPB's story. I also like his stories but he leaves too many unfinished.

In this case I was getting a bit bored with the will he won't he take her back and her, despite her heart felt apologies, losing all her self respect.

However, I'm happy with the eventual ending as we all sometimes need a second chance.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
OK redemption and happy ever after damn your good

5 stars you got me even hoping he would take her back

Long but you twisted my guts and didn't stop

Don't like them this long for that reason so can I send you the bill for stomach problems ?

Out fucking standing but don't do it this long again at least give me a break

Had it all but especially pathos regarding her which I didn't expect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He did , she did, he did she did, he did she did ad infinitum ad naseum and to distraction

enjoyable story but chpt 3 was repetitive, looping, looping, looping the same repeating saga again and again and again. You get the idea. It could have been shorter and punchier with the same drama and impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't ususally like RAAC

But if its going to be done, this is how it should be tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"Oh, just that I was so sorry, that I knew how horribly I had hurt him,

"Well, you cheated on me for 3 years, 8 months, and 11 days before I found out." He did seem to forget all of the time she did it Before they were married.

"I will NEVER cheat on you or betray you ever again. I did that, in spades, and I know first-hand how deeply I hurt you and destroyed my own happy life." Yes she did but no way in hell does she know how badly she hurt him, it had never happened to her before.

"Only two weeks after our lunch at Panera, he invited me for a weekend up at a lake resort in Michigan." You pretty much have to get the hell out of Ohio if you want to have a weekend getaway.

I would have been happy if you had taken JPB's story and turned it into a BTB in epic porportions as she deserved but you turned it into one of the best RAC stories out there. Knowingly or not you left it open for someone to turn it back to a BTB with her wondering about how to thank Jon. Hope they don't, I can't see anyone being able to make it more satisfying than this. Don't know the legalities but it seemed to me Ari and Jon were drawing a very fine line with conflicts of interest or malpractice with her being first a patient, then dating, then back to being a patient. Oh, well, it all worked out, without that relationship the story couldn't have worked out the way it did. It was never mentioned but it would seem likely that sooner or later she's going to run into some of her old clients during her travels which could get sticky depending on the client's attitude. One other thought, there was never any justice for the employees and stockholders that lost out due to the rigged contracts Ari seduced company reps into signing with no punishment for them either. No punishment for Charlies illicit profits either, just business as usual. Of course to do that would expose Ari's professional life to the world instead of just 40-50 people that we are aware of who already know. Good job Ohio as always. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Stomach twister

BTB no get back together, no BTB arghhh this was a real roller coaster, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You shit on us.

Garbage

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Just Plain Bob just likes to leave things hanging, this story did deserve a second and third helping but really it seemed it took forever for Bobby to grow a set of balls and accept Ari back. I found it interesting that Ari never really found another man that touched her on the level that Bobby did, I guess at some point i thought there must be something wrong with her. I assumed she's be married by the time Bobby's second marriage dissolved, but those last purity tests of Bobby's were over the top.

But as much as I think this sequel/continuation might have been a couple of pages too long, it's source was really really too short.

Thanks, good work! You keep writing, I'll keep reading

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Back to Bob

You took Bob's cynical, attitude ridden tale and brought life to it.

I love your work. Your no afraid to take the challenge to rebuild a relationship. It's not easy. It's a ton of work. Breaking a relationship up is easy. Fixing it, is hard . Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She

She is obviously simple minded,wanting to get back with an arsehole like him.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Was it worth it?

I liked the story, but, after a while, I kept thinking whether Ari would not have been better off spending her emotional energy in finding someone else. Yes - she hurt Bobby and wanted him back. But, was all that effort worth it? With Laura and Rachel, Bobby was actually acting in some ways worse than Ari, because he was rubbing other womens' pussies into Ari's face and enjoying the process while Ari remained chaste,k and paying other men to seduce Ari was just hurtful. At the end, I would have preferred the ending where Bobby finally told Ari that he wanted her back, and Ari told him that she decided she did not want to spend the rest of her life with such an asshole.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why on earth would she want to get back with some one as insecure as him.Let's face it he will never forget what she did,and will constantly remind her.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

JPB’s story ended just right when he walked, sorry he ran away from, quite frankly a whore.

We needed no other information, letting us instead imagine that he moved on to a better life and relationship.

The universe created by Ohio is a sad one it seems to require that there must be reconciliation at all costs, so the originals ending was just begging for an RAAC treatment.

But really would anyone in any universe, be it fantasy or reality, want to get back together with a person that cheated throughout the marriage, I think not.

When we read these stories there will always be the inevitable ‘suspension of disbelief’, we accept this or that unlikely premise because we like or admire the MC’s, in the case of RAAC stories we’re rooting for them to get to a happy ending.

That why this treatment failed, neither MC was likeable enough to ignore their flaws or actions let alone want that to reunite.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@nitpic - "Insecure?" After what she did, and all you can do is call him "insecure?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Frankly, reached a point where I couldn’t care less what happened to any of them.

She was a liar and promiscuous, he was enjoying punishing her too much.

This story became repetitive and tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Satisfying

And, most importantly, entertaining. Glad it turned well for the reformed trumpet, and her stodgy ex.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Totally RAAC

Great story. The story took so long to finished. But in real life, a man's insecurity could match Bobbie. The commitment shown by Ari proves she already changed. Too many sex scene. I have to skipped some part because I can't concentrate on the story and my rational mind becomes foggy. I'm a little bit confused about the age of Ari. Is she on her 20s when they broke up or 30s? This a realistic RAAC.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why reconcile with a cheating whore? Where's his self respect? 1 star!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Such a shame Bobby turned out to be suck a pathetic loney cuck

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Yea

Because he really loved her and she was determine'd to get him back i think the punishment and tests were necessary even though she wasn't completely hornest as she claimed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really must stop reading the comments especially those from the miserable fuckers brigade that seem to populate the site. What sad lonely lives they must lead.

Anyway really loved the story. I think it lacked seeing from Bobby's perspective. We could feel Ari's sadness and pain for her cheating but it was all one sided we didn't get a perspective on Bobby's pain or how it felt for him.

But I am glad that there was a happy ending for both of them Ari put a lot of work into getting Bobby back. No way could you doubt her true love for him.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

after all she did while they were married and he still ended back up with her. i can understand a 1 time thing but all those encounters she's had deserves severing ties for good. im guessing all these pro raac commenters would take their spouses back if they were all like the wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally! An RAAC that makes sense. You're good at these, Ohio!

For one, the premise checks out. If she had started her corporate whoring AFTER they met, it's a nonstarter, but the fact that she was doing those things before he met her and set clear limits and rules when she did changes the context slightly because it shows a modicum of discretion and, yes, respect.

She still lied to him from day one, betrayed his trust, disrespected his love and definitely doesn't DESERVE a second chance, but who does?

For two, the reconciliation is purely one-sided. Bobby's moved on, remarried, divorced and has side pieces, he's clearly not pining for what was. So many of these stories have the guy pining for his ex who gangbanged the whole office on video, it's nice to see a guy with some actual pride.

For three, there was no deus ex machina that instantly restored their relationship, it was hard work and a bit of community assistance that won him back. She immediately burned all bridges, gave him space, went out of her way to actually understand how he felt, respected his wishes and remained open and consistent with her goals and desires no matter what he did or how it hurt. Honest, devoted, patient-the woman she was deserved to get dumped on and never spoken to again, but the woman she became is someone any man would be happy to be with!

Like I said before, NOBODY gets what they deserve in life, and if you believe the Catholics that's a blessing. I can happily settle for getting what I work for and what makes me happy, and as long as nobody gets hurt I won't judge another man or woman for doing the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bobby is a damn fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A well wriiten if somewhat depressing tale of love betrayed, lost, tested and finally found. I started off sympathising with the cheated upon husband but as the story progressed I began to despite Bobby and find it increasingly difficult to understand why any women in her right mind would want a relationship with such a cowardly, sadistic and pathetic excuse for a man.

Ari may have been a lying, cheating whore but at least she had the courage to repeatedly go through the pain barrier in order to rectify her initial betrayal and recature her lost love. Bobby, in contratst, simply ran and hid at every opportunity, never having the courage to get back on the horse and make himself vulnerable, wallowing in self pity, protecting himself from being hurt again at any cost, boosting his bruised ego with casual, non-threatening sexual encounters and then hiding behind a marriage and relationship that he knew couldn't last. And the possibility that Laura and Rachel may have been deeply hurt by his actions never entered his mind, their feelings really didn't matter, he simply used them as a safe outlet for his sexual and emotional needs - and when they were no longer useful they were quickly cast aside and forgotten.

Ari's infidelities - while impossible to condone - were solely for her own gratification and were never intended to hurt or humiliate him. She did hurt him, but it was never her overt intention. In contrast, Bobby set out to hurt Ari as soon as she reappeared in his life. Sex was his weapon of revenge, designed to hurt and humiliate her, boost his ego and drive her away so that he could feel powerful and continue to avoid facing his own cowardice. His actions were those a weak and cruel man who couldn't cope with the 'competition' from her former lovers, who were clearly no longer - if they ever were - a serious threat.

Bobby is a figure to be despised, not pitied. Betrayal hurts and the natural instinct is to protect ourselves, but sanctuaries soon morph into prisons and freedom means we have to once again risk being hurt.

Ari realised this, Bobby didn't.

So give me a whore with balls over a man without any every day of the week.

LA

seemed kept secret from husband and not indeed exual providing the necessary

SeekingEvaSeekingEvaabout 3 years ago

For the previous anonymous commentator,

You are obviously a woman, and I suspect you have a promiscuous past. Every man on Earth not blessed with incredibly good looks or lots of money knows it takes a huge amount of time and energy just to interest a good woman, much less woo and win one, and the investments must never stop to keep her. Is it truly so hard to see that Bobby, the abused party, simply needed to see concrete proof she had put aside her bad habits to become a good woman before recommitting? Ask yourself this, if you reversed the genders for Bobby and Ari, would you feel exactly that Bobby the woman was cruel, callous and heartless, or simply smart to guard her heart from a man who'd proven himself to be a liar and a cheat?

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 for this story.

It was a good way to proceed with the RAAC for this format, even though it took forever.

If the roles were reversed, I don't think it would be possible or remotely believable.

I think it would have devolved into a "burn the bastard" pretty fast.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

3rd time reading it. Still enjoy it. It is a bit long winded, though thats a modest complaint that doesnt ruin the story.

I get some are upset that hubby went to such lengths to test her................well if any man or woman was going to give their former spouse a second chance (after what the other spouse had done), I cant say as I blame them for doing it. If the cheating spouse thought it were too much to deal with, then walk away. Simple as that.

This wasnt a "Whoops I fell on a dick honey, and it wasnt yours" this was years of straight up whoring, not that any of us would ever hand out a second chance in this instance and as such would never put her through the hoops he did (yes it IS a stretch for it to be a RAAC), still as a piece of literary work, he did what he had to do.

FYI I did love the original story and it is still one of my favorites, especially his diatribe after she walked out of her bosses room only to find him sitting there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a wreck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two of my favorite writers, Bob and Ohio! Think this is my third time through as well, still love it.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE this extension to the original Ari story!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I have to say; she was really determined. She broke his heart, ended life as he knew it. She spent years trying to reconcile with him. Even after he was married again she didn't give up hope. She had to go a long way to get his trust and and she wore him down. Love does strange things and although I am a full BTB guy, this just seems right. Excellent

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

copied from CH02 because it still rings true in CH03

"Ari, you've been a prostitute behind your husband's back. He's just learned that everything important he believed about your marriage is a complete lie—that, far from being faithful to him, you've been banging several other men for money, not least (and on a regular basis) your boss, whom he knows personally.

"To be honest, why should I help you get him back? Why would he WANT you back? I almost feel like calling to offer him my services to help him get over you."

-THE END

That was her deed now she has to pay the price

She has shown no redeeming qualites whatsoever - so OHIO did a minor miracle with this story so it does not blow any "Suspension of Disbelive" on sight.

The Writing was, as always, good

Only she is an unlikable superlative serial cheater with an mental issue the size of an Star Destroyer

And a stalker

Again IMO not OHIOs fault the raw material was not ment for RAAC in any form

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Persistent and persevering define her completely. I hope it works for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. Ari was completely amoral as far as her cheating was concerned she just never saw it as a problem which suggests a real mental or emotional issue. She actually describes how that came about because of her parents. So in her mind she wasn't cheating it was just a part of her personality. However, that didn't make it right and the therapist would have explored that side of her in more detail.

One thing that I picked up on was that Bobby never gave her any credence for the years that she spent trying to win him back. Despite his pain that would have had to count for something.

Still it's all just a fantasy living in the mind of the author. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These RAAC are so ridiculous. She cheated, she had no compunction about cheating, and he was an idiot to go back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing....is good....story logic....not so much. Frankly, the 3 rd installment is all over the place. The female protagonist is simply a serial whore with really no regrets except being caught. She never sees her betrayal from his perspective much at all...and Ohio lets it slide...which is really unfortunate. The key question here is can the whore be trusted to be "faithful" in the future. His solution is to have the Male protagonist create a series of increasingly absurd tests with male "prostitutes" who try to seduce her in business trip settngs. Frankly, her ability to spot and not respond to these obvious cutouts is rather pathetic and "proves nothing whatsoever." In short, we have a semi "happily ever after" denouement with little logical foundation from the story.

Frankly, this would have been a rather perfect setting for an extended betrayal after the last part...as the female protagonist has not really changed....she still has the same compartmentalized psyche that she had in the first chapter.... while the psychobabble provides some rationalization, it is still obvious that as time passes...the original personality flaws will reassert themselves leading the female protagonist to again rationalize cheating episodes. In short, only an utter idiot would ever "trust" this kind of damaged serial cheater further than you could throw your house...

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

So, this chapter was infinitely better. Minus the second part with Rachel, which I somewhat understand. However the last paragraph of page 3 ruined the chapter from being damn near perfect. IF she is so happy, so in love, so satisfied sexually with him, then why is she fantasizing about the handsome guy when she was on the plane?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The reason why this story works is because 75% of the readers don´t actually read the first part by "just plain bob". If you actually read the first part, all this dribble by ohio will make you sick to your stomach. Just shows that with enough words and pages even a clear cut and dry situation can be changed and amended until it somewhat seems reasonable to reconcile...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moral of the story is you can have your cake and eat it if you "plan everything carefully', as Ari so eloquently points out and have someone like Jon the Therapist(the patron saint of dishonest, remorseless, serial cheaters) to always guide you to the path of reconciliation. 5/5!!!!!

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Yes she lied to her husband about the trute nature of her "work" when they first met and cheated on him with God knows how many men for the whole duration of their marriage and went on a fucking spree after her divorce but she was very "persistent and persevering" about the reconciliation. Therefore her reconciliation was well-earned." - Almost all closet-cuck raac lovers

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Air may have been wrong, but Bobby is an asshole, sorry, but he toyed with her, great story, but I don’t like the man that Bobby was

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

some people are too stupid to live

Like @other2other1. if you can't understand being hesitant to get back with a certifiable hoe, probably riddled with mental issues and STDs then go to your red light district and marry the oldest "woman" there.

Of course he toyed with her, she's a hoe, treating her body and marriage like a plaything. She deserved to be toyed with because she toyed with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree people haven't read the original.

In what universe is getting back together with the hoe of babylon a good ending? Honestly someone explain that to me. She didn't make a mistake, she wasn't drugged or clinically depressed or plain stupid. She knew what she was doing and thought she was above the consequences. And some people agree with this even in the comments. Some of you are going to have very difficult lives being this stupid

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

You're wonderful story.

I'm looking at the dates in these stories and I'm asking myself has Ohio passed away?

If so I'm sad but you left us some very fine stories behind remembering by.

I'm always grateful for good writers to produce stories that make me feel good and reach my heart.

How high or wherever you are if you can hear this I thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. But there are just too many hot and good and faithful and intelligent women in their mid 20s to mid 30s...in this guy's age range to choose from. Especially in Columbus. Its a big college town churning out all kinds of professional and intelligent women...finding someone else would be easy for him. Someone who isn't an empty headed bimbo. But a woman with depth.

But then we wouldn't have this RAAC story of true love finally winning out. The Saint forgives the whore. And they live happily ever after.

In real life? Never ever happen. Heterosexual man finds his wife is cheating on him and having sex for money? It's over. He burns her in the divorce as badly as he can. Walks away and never ever speaks to her again. Finds a 29 year old woman who is 3 years out of law school? Or a hot physicians assistant whose been practicing for a 4 or 5 years. Whose last bf cheated on her 2 years ago and she's avoided committed relationships since then. But she just turned 30 and wants to find a good guy.

See...they are out there. By the dozens. And they do not have the baggage of having been the corporate whore for a half dozen years. Earning their commissions on their backs. Like this cheater did.

This is fantasy land. Good writing. Some funny and entertaining spots. But I could only give it 3 stars. Just not all that plausible. Thanks for writing tho. The cost was exactly right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To drawn out, story moving way too slow. Does not do justice to Ari ch 1 by JPB

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

I noticed a lot of negative comments regarding this follow-up to JPB original. That story, without question, precludes any reconciliation. I disagree with the complaints that there are too many other women out there. Ohio's two chapters build a solid background to allow her to convince her ex that she'd changed and the author made her work to prove it. I certainly understand why others feel differently but I think Ohio has this right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My vote is for “well done” that’ll do!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice redemption story where everybody wins in the end....except the NPCs. What did Laura ever do to deserve that shit??

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I did not have a problem with the well-earned reconciliation. But the story was way too long with the same motifs -- particularly Bobby whoring around -- being repeated with no real point other than trying to prove that Ari accepted a lot of punishment, but no real action or drama. A little is enough and too much makes for a boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations! You’ve successfully turned the original Bobby into an idiot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous