All Comments on 'Ari Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 396 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You not only turned a modestly intelligent man into a drooling moron, you emasculated him in the process.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

After the first hour of an entertaining storyline, the story turned 180 on me and we got page upon page of feeling sorry for ole Bob, shit-can him and go find a man willing to shit or get off the pot!

Any gal that can make MILLIONS hooking is a rare gem where I come from, I'd take her home to mama!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No real point to this story except make a cheating bitch have some "awesome self-reflection" and a husband completely trashing any self respect he should have to come to a beautiful reconciliation.

Came to expect more from this author.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

No amount of restitution can redeem the whore. But you wrote it well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate to rate one of your stories this low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story which you really turned around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Recognize the BTB crowd won't enjoy. While typically a btb proponent, there are times when redemption appears more appropriate. Leaving a well paying position, attending therapy daily for months, waiting years to attempt reconciliation and putting life on hold to reunite demonstrated the ridding of her skewed view of sex and realization that her commitment to the man she loved was what would fulfill not only her, but he as well. Importantly, they both were happy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lovely story.

It must be a real buzz that 11 years after you wrote this, people are still reading it and enjoying it.

5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t think I ever would have taken her back, but she proved her change.

Best reconciliation tale ever.

Bill S.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Read this months ago, loved it then. Just reread them now, still love it to death. Just a damn happy story.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Maybe Ohio is a therapist ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look... I know you see this as a "Pretty Woman" story, but the fact is that Ari will never know what real love is and would run from it if she even encountered it... she's a self-entitled pathological narcissist who was being coached by a seriously unethical therapist... Yea, Bobby probably would cautiously take her back, but he would again be cucked because when Ari became bored and anxious for any long period of time she would revert to what was easiest for her to relieve that anxiety... stimulating, adulterous, casual sex... her drug of choice... this is no tale of happily ever after love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still amazes me how good the writing is that when I get critical, its all aobut the story, and not the storyline.

5 big ones

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

SeaChanger: I have also wondered about that. He is the master of character development and I miss his stories.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Tin soldiers and Nixon Army wait that's not right. This story has some of the best character development ever. I just love the back and forth when you know they are both hurting. She seemed like a pathological whore but in the end, she showed patience, compassion, and sorrow for the betrayal. I have a small twinge however when she reaches 40 or 45 that she might fall back to old habits. Anyway, well written, excellent character development and one of te best themes and writing organization I have ever read on this site. BTRH...

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This was an extremely well conceived and well written story, imo. To me, it is about change and redemption, and about growth. Most of the stories on this site, again, imo, are dreck, "insert tab A into slot B", but this story rises far above that level. It was as interesting as anything I have read from conventional sources. Bravo to the author, and I, too, wish he would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was my second time through this story and it seemed just as good as before.

I’m a BTB fan but the presentation of Ari made it fairly easy to root for her.

I can understand her compartmentalization of work & sex on the job, it only from a distance. If it were closer to home I’d have been totally devastated. Still a 5.

Bill S.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

This story covers a range of emotions. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a damn good story, pretty heavy if you divorced someone you loved because they cheated, serially...(

Thanks so much for writing again ohio. I may be a broken man but reading something as beautiful as this gives me "hope for the future and a smile for the present." Great title there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A previous commenter got it right. When infedility is pathological, what other dysfunctions are found to occur as she got older? And a stalker too. The smart person would be not only NO but Hell No! And the shrink who helped her is somehow guilty of professional misconduct.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Sorry Ohio,

It’s a well written story as expected, but RACC’S are just not my thing. He will always be a wimp who takes her back no matter what in the end. That therapist of hers deserves censure for misconduct and he needs his head checked

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

As an addendum to my previous comment, you also turn Bobby into something dark and unpleasant, destroying his moral position as the victim in the original story. That tends to be how a lot of RAAC’s go. You need to breakdown the victim so that they and the villain can trade places, dandy be redeemed. IDK if I like that approach.

Charlie needs to pay as well IMO

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story.

Not my normal kettle of fish, but quite entertaining.

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

Fantastic writing and a great story *5

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Great story, thank you.

I liked the way she handled things. The psychological handling of events. Her giving him space and advancing in his pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just read the original again. and I've changed my opinion of ohio's continuation. This falls into the trap of chapter stories that post chapter 1 before the story is complete. The Ari in the original is simply irredeemable. I know ohio tends towards reconciliation, but sometimes you just have to cut your losses,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well wasn’t that just the sweetest most romantic pathetic cuckold bullshit. He took back a whore who was whoring herself out while they were married. But some how Ohio thinks she’s just the very best person deserving a second chance. You would be a much better writer if you weren’t breathing. Please take care of that for us.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961almost 2 years ago

I hate that people forget that LOVE can change anyone for the better. I do realize that the Ari in the first installment was horrid. She was a product of her environment. True remorse and the realization that if you truly love someone you don't do the things that cause them pain. Ignore the people that throw folks away, and if they truly want to criticize a story they won't hide behind an anonymous post. I loved your story and the way you wrote it. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well funny thing is I started to feel that bobby was turning into an asshole. Where as the mc, had reinvented herself. Story was probably 2pages too long.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 1 year ago

Preposterous. Lacks plot or any literary integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A DEFINITE "5" !

VERY well done, and I'm sure JPB would have to agree you did well with where you took HIS well-written characters...

EastCoaster

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

I really hate cuck stories where the fool takes her back. For me, those are a BTA(Burn The Author) story. But once in a while she seems genuinely remorseful and not likely to repeat, this is one of those stories. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Cheating wife's redemption is rarely described in detail. This story is one the best attempts at doing that.

Well done Sir.

Thank you for sharing the inspiration.

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

I normally prefer BTB, but really enjoyed this, thanks!

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

This is a fun magic trick: taking a B that really needed to be Burned and turning her into someone sympathetic that you might actually root for.

Reformed Ari is a lot like George Anderson's narrator in "Anniversary Cheat", after she changes her ways. And there's a fun element in both stories of, she's not a slut anymore, but she still has all her old skills. So when she turns those skills on her man, he's getting a treat.

I like how long and slow and carefully this all proceeded. I found that "realistic" – not in the sense that this would happen, but that IF it could happen, it would have to be this way.

Well done! I feel like this was more an experiment on your part, to see if it could possibly be done, rather than a story you felt strongly about. But if so, you pulled it off. Well done.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hey if your happy to be married to a Slut then whatever it's your life. But the moral of the story is you fuck sluts you don't marry them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how big ari Tits were did she ever say

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Dunno if I could take her back, but well written a fun read

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I wondered what kind of present I could buy for Jon Erickson" - According to Susan in "How High a Price," a good fucking works!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Just such a fantastic story, so well drawn out just kept me reading, really nice descriptions and characters throughout it I,d give it a 10 if I could

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Nice

Finish to a messed up beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that sucked.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

very believable, not easy for either Bobby or Ari, and the story took its time to explore the ramifications and false starts and hesitations. Well done.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

You have an amazing gift.

You can be ruthless when it's needed.

However, you understand some things that most writers don't, (and none of the annon-e-mice).

Everybody makes mistakes. Some of us learn from them.

If the consequences are dire enough,.. if the contrition is sincere enough,.. if the love is powerful enough,... Reconciliation CAN be an option.

You have the willingness to imagine those options and script them beautifully.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just a run of the mill story.Cant for the life of me see why she kept chasing that arsehole Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What cuck rubbish.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

So, gentlemen, when you realize you have been blinded by love, conned and outsmarted from the very beginning, don’t give her second chance to ruin your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No self esteem for the MC. Rather he can die for being with a woman like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ari is nothing more than a deceptive and manipulative sex addict, high-priced whore/escort, and slut without any redeemable qualities… she will continue to cheat and deceive until she receives long-term, serious, expert counseling… not the charlatan she was seeing to help her manipulate Bobby back into her web of deceit… Bobby is the quintessential clueless village idiot, cuck, and pitiable perpetual victim that will never, ever learn from his mistakes… the psychiatrist, is unquestionably unprofessional, unethical, and completely corrupt and needs to have his license permanently revoked… not a character in the story worthy of redemption… just a sad-sack story with a host of miserable and delusional characters and an unrealistic ending.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

I read this a long time ago, and just came across it again.

Of course it's a "5"...

...and it reminded me I need to go back through your catalogue to catch up on any I've missed !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another example of a writer recognizing that the way they are going to end the story is so pathetic, they drag it out as long as possible in hopes that the reader will be so happy that the word vomit is ending, they'll rate it better for finally being over than what it deserves on the merits of being utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not the same...yeah, right

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, SOOOO NOT Why we came to read LW... But, stellar. I know, for some of us it's sad, and for some others, obviously impossible to accept, that not every story is BTB and let me fan the flames. Still, the universe wants a Savior, a balance. And this was almost STELLAR! Good story and character development. End after thanksgiving to the rest stop, could have had a ring, trite stuff, I know. Didn't love the My Work is #1 deal, her being an elitest sales associate/pimp not being said to poor Bob, or her screwing Charlie while IN Town... but a story has to start somewhere, or "BTB" has no hope of ever coming to fruition. "Put away the marshmallows, kids. Sorry. Have some ambrosia, instead. Or there's milk and cow's blood warming in the oven."

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Hmm, corporate whore turns into a mother over a period of 7 years.

And the therapist becomes a sort of mystic that saves the day.

Great writer, not a very interesting plot.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I can understand why some people might forgive a single affair by their spouse. It was one person, it's stopped, blah, blah, blah. I wouldn't stay with a cheater, but I can understand that some people are much more forgiving than I am. But, if you find out that your WIFE is a prostitute...a completely filthy whore. A woman who fucks her boss, who you shake hands with and smile at and chit chat with at company parties...if you are EVER going to forgive her for that you are a complete pussy and deserve to have it happen to you again. You're a total wimp cuckold and you're getting what you deserve once you take her back.

There is not a single person on earth who could honestly say, "I love my husband, but I fuck all of these other guys on the side for money." It is impossible...if it's a secret from the husband. Why? Because if it WERE possible, you wouldn't need to keep it a secret. You're keeping it a secret because you know your husband A) will NOT accept it and B) leave your slutty ass. I don't care how someone could justify doing that. No amount of, "it's my body and I literally feel nothing for these men..." or any other bullshit matters because you know your husband would be devastated, destroyed if he found out. So, you clearly don't care about his feelings. If you don't care about his feelings and the VOW you two took to stay faithful, it is impossible to say that you love him. You might think you do...but you obviously wouldn't even know what love truly is.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I forgot one thing...from reading comments here about how Ari changed so much and her love truly is real for her ex-husband. Bullshit. All she's done since she got divorced is jump from cock to cock. I know...she's not married to Bobby anymore. In fact, he just got remarried! But, in Ari's mind she still wants him back and is going to try and get him back. If the chance did come up and Bobby asked, "Have you been with any other men since we separated?" and your honest answer had to be, "Yes. Twelve." That's just proof that her need for constant cock is still #1 in her life and she's NOT going to all of a sudden change who she is if you're stupid enough to take her back. No, a woman who really wanted her man back would go without all those random fuck fests so she could honestly tell her ex, "I only want you. I only want you to be the person I am intimate with..." Sure, "It's just sex..." But that's not the point. If it's JUST sex, no big deal, than why is it a big deal to go without it? She has sex toys and two hands. All that happened to Ari in this story is a dirty pig, whore got busted and destroyed the man that she cared about. I have no doubt she did care for him, but she did NOT love him. Not loved like a normal human being loves their spouse. And Ari only THEN realized how great it was to have Bobby as a husband...a person you treat with total fucking respect. There are no do overs. I'm sure 1000's of men would take Ari back in they were Bobby. They're suckers. They're the types of guys who, after getting screwed over by Ari a second time, say things like, "Fuckin woman are bitches! They all suck!" blah, blah, blah. No, they don't all suck. The person YOU picked sucks...and you knew she sucked and YOU allowed it to happen again by taking her back. No sympathy for that person. Ari didn't change one bit in this story. Not one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very impressive attempt at making reconciliation possible after a terrible history. Hard to imagine better without a brain transplant. Of course some of the readers here would probably say any new brain would be corrupted by whore hormones still present somewhere in the body. I'm impressed by the commenters who said they didn't believe she'd really changed, though as far as I know, first person means the person's actual thoughts are being reported. (Of course a skeptic could always claim that a woman like this is lying even when she does a private narration, or that she's being fooled herself and her unconscious real self is still the same whore it ever was). Overall it's remarkable to get this high a score on a reconciliation story, which shows how successful it was, and that the comment section is weighted a lot with really bitter insecure men. I'm pretty insecure myself but a lot of these guys are just hopeless, I think.

leofric35leofric35about 1 year ago

Read it a while ago and just finished it again. Still love it and worth 5 stars. Well written and the long period to reconciliation makes it believable. Well done and thanks

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

JPB set the stage for Bobby to turn out a world class pussy, when he sat outside the bosses bedroom and listened while his wife was fucking around on him. No self respecting man would sit by while it was going on right in front of him. Why let them enjoy it? Why not kick the door open and rain in their parade? Ohio just took the pussy approach to its logical conclusion. The conniving bitch enlists a counselor, with no ethical values, to help her manipulate the weak cuckold pussy who then forgives the cheating prostitute. Zero stars for the willing cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked this a lot. I actually felt bad for her when Bobby fucked Rachael in the story, but in real life I would never have gotten back with her.

But in the world of stories I loved this reconciliation, and she truly seemed like a changed woman. It seems highly unlikely she'd ever betray him again after going through so much work to prove herself to him. I couldn't stop reading, and actually hoping for reconciliation. Telling it from her POV helped humanize her, and show her true repentance, and unwavering commitment to him. Very cool man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No...Just No. a mediocre telling of a sad tale about pathetic excuses for people.

irinmikeirinmike10 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The comments on this story are all over the place. I loved this story and thought both parts were a seamless and great ending to Just Plain Bob's original short story. Admittedly, I enjoy reconciliation stories and believed based on the characters, that Ari had changed.

I felt a little bad for the two women that Bobby used to get back at Ari, but I felt as though she earned his trust back. Five stars for me....Tom From NC

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s easy to make it work on paper but very very very difficult to trust again. Is it worth the heartache of always wondering? It wasn’t for me. I was number three of five husbands and countless ‘friends’. LM

Lector78Lector789 months ago

Normalmente se rechazaría una reconciliación, pero Ari evoluciona y aunque Bobby demora en confiar nuevamente en ella, logra conducir a ambos a un final feliz juntos.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fiction is amazing. Hard to see this ever happening in real life. Her betrayal was a massive in such a short marriage. Heck the worst part wasn't her whoring herself out 3 to 4 times a year, and yes that is divorceable on its own, it was her continued screwing of Charlie on a regular, almost daily basis as if it was part of her job, which it wasn't. Heck even Charlie slowed down or cut ifnoff when he got serious with someone else for a couple months, but she did no such thing when married to Bobby. It is clear from her mindset and her inner thoughts that she really loves Bobby with a devotion so intense that it is basically an obsession. Buy is also clear she had zero clue what fidelity meant and assumed she could keep it secret from Bobby. Her parents after all screwed with others on regular basis and they still appeared to love each other, eventually settling down until her father passed. As a role model for sexual fidelity they were awful. There was zero emotional component for her to her extramarital sex and she stupidly thought it wasn't cheating since it was part of her job and hoe she brought home the bacon. Of course she was mo strongly wrong, but she was essentially emotionally stunted when it came to sexual fidelity growing up and she compartmentalized it as part of her job, keeping the two worlds separate. It wasn't until she saw her husband's pain and anger and was abandoned that she started to see how wrong she was. Therapy from Jon helped also. In real life, there is no reconciliation possible. But in fiction all things are possible. I woukd certainly never do what Bobby did even after so many years. Would hard to even be cordial with Ari. But somehow her relentless stalking and tireless efforts putting up with him tossing a million insults or grenades in her way, despite it all she got back with him and they full reconciliation. Crazy but somehow enjoyable. Amazing what the author did with such a harsh opening chapter by JimBob. Just amazing. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can deal with reconciliation between 2 people when one or both makes a mistake, even a tragic one. This is a high end prostitute demanding a husband accept her, diseases, hollowed out twat and all and just get over any "false" self respect.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well ohio this was not your best work, as a matter of fact it sucked. Both characters, Ari and yes, Bobby, were not very sympathetic people, especially Bobby. He used Rachel as a toy for his pleasure, manipulating her when he wanted someone to satisfy his sexual needs. He is even more despicable than Ari. The worst scene, however and the one I knew was coming, was Ari having Bobby take her ass. That was so comical and a prevalent occurrence by less talented writers than you. Oh, it is so lovable when the woman gives her ass to her man. lol. Hopefully. the next story of yours that I read will show your talent and be much better. 3/5.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Kind of interesting, though, she was a bit stalkerish at the end of part 2 and into the beginning of part 3, I honestly thought he was going to try and make it work with Rachel because he and Ari hit a block, when he couldn't get hard for her, but did for Rachel. He was prepared, but something was missing with Rachel, hell, Laura never came back, which makes me think she didn't really love him for that short run. I did expect her to cheat while out of town, but she surprised me on that, too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

some people don't seem to get this is fiction ?? then saying this would never happen ?? not very likely,but ... to say that hookers,whores aren't very likely to reform,be faithful ,etc. the old west was populated by cowboys,ranchers and the saloon girls and brothel workers of the time . the chances of this happening today is small,and improbable . yet just look at the hollywood and the rich and famous . we hear about the revolving door marriages and relationships . still,to deny that people can reform and change for the better is what makes us human .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ari certainly was tenacious wasn't she? And gave poor Tommy a paralyzing case of PTSD. Four stars instead of 5 because it just went on and on and on, too many wasted years and far too many pages. Otherwise a really good and well written story.

Ken in Texas

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I meant "Bobby".

Ken in Texas

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

I was reasonably happy with it. Not the author's best. I hated how he used Rachel, that in my eyes made him a much worse person than Ari. Only 4* because I hated his treatment of Rachel.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

The aspect of this story that sticks out is her determination. In the beginning which started with JPB story I got the feeling she was a sociopath and was detached from emotions. As she progressed I thought she was determined to win at all costs. Then she stepped up and in the end I wondered if he was worth it? The story was well written because the writer's continuation is what JPB should have done instead of his usual naturalistic crap. FTDS is a motto that all great writers on this site...practice.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First, let’s talk about Helen69 comments- “ I hated how he used Rachel”. I don’t know how much experience Helen had with the real world, but women use men all the time! Married women do it, and single women do it. You don't believe that? Read up about the new rating system, 666. A lot of women, as Narcissistic Gold Diggers, who change men, like they are trading in cars....

Now.... Back to the story- I thought it was well written, gave it a “5”. But it’s hard to believe there is a woman out there, who would go through all this, to get back with a man. And the borderline rape her husband set her up for? But the fact that she was so casual and unaffected with her sex with the boss and clients, tells me she uses male conquests as a way of making her feel better about herself. I would not doubt, this will rear its ugly head again, once she feels less like a sex symbol, and more like a daycare provider. In reality, I don’t see this ending well....

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

She was seeing a therapist to help her understand Bobby for seven years ?

Author must be a therapist ...

SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

Ohio; the simp-bitch state....

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

I enjoyed the story but at some point was rooting for Ari to big out and find move elsewhere. She grew. Bobby served to go backwards. What she did, she did it if thoughtlessness. Didn't make it ok, but it wasn't too hurt him even though it did. And she learned from that and got better.

He just did things specifically to hurt her. I mean, shit, he had people try to seduce her and had little remorse when he found out someone drugged and almost raped her.

So while I enjoyed the story, I really disliked Bobby.

stan234499stan2344995 months ago

One of your better stories

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid as fuck. She was an actual whore for her boss and his company. Why would he ever get back with her? Got to agree with @Sexecutioner" "Ohio; the simp-bitch state...."

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

I loved the story!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

sorry the pair didn't deserve each other

JordanFullerJordanFuller4 months ago

Brilliant story. Well written.

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

The very last sentence leaves a very wide door open.

And I wondered what kind of present I could buy for Jon Erickson, how I could possibly thank him for all that he'd done for me.

The comma says it all.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Man, this woman literally tortured herself for 7 years to prove to her ex-husband she was serious about holding herself to a level of fidelity above and beyond any normal, healthy marriage.... and people are still ass blasted in the comment section. Personally I felt like you made Ari crawl over broken glass to get back with Bobby, to the point where I felt the story was excessive and over long in some areas so I think you went way past the point of giving her a solid redemption. I know that you did it because you anticipated the comments from the chuckle fucks that were going to get angry that a "cheater" would get a reconciliation, but in fact, those guys were never going to be satisfied in the first place. My advice would be if you're going to write another reconciliation story, there's no need to lay it on so thick. It actually destroys the narrative a bit and at some point starts coming off as overwrought and unnecessary.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Sorry but I have no sympathy for Ari. She was her office fuck buddy on a daily basis and she became the company whore. She admits she even looks forward to the casual sex and even the whore if the customer is attractive to her. Then she "falls in love"with Bobby and marries him under the condition that there marriage will not change her lifestyle which is an outright lie because he has no idea what that lifestyle is. Then when she finally gets caught she has a "come to Jesus" moment and decides to give it all up for the husband she has never once been honest with ? Sorry this woman likes sex and saw a great way to make money out of it. He married a whore and that what he finally realized he got. His life would have been so much better if he had kicked into the gutter where she belonged and got on with his life without all of years of bitter memories and emotional ups and downs he went through.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The first story was a betrayal. These other two add on's as just so messed up. The other thing is that her first boss seemed to have got off scot free. The therapist seemed to be well dodgy as well. All in all its a good job it was just a story.

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

A Long story but well worth the read. I dated my wife and broke up twice and married someone else before we married and that was thirty-three years ago. 5***** I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'd like to endorse the comment posted by TrainerOfBimbos which nailed it perfectly for me. Chasbo38 missed the mark, however. Bobby was miserable without Ari and happy when she returned so it's ridiculous to say that his life would have been better without her, character defects notwithstanding.

I actually ended up thinking that Ari should give Bobby the boot rather than the reverse when I got to the part where she figured out that he'd hired men to pursue and harass her during her business trips. That's not 'trust but verify' that's just plain insulting, controlling and idiotic if he's serious about reconciling with her.

The author scored a couple of disastrous own goals with the selective ED plotline and the revolting and ridiculous anal sex scene. What kind of man who when presented with a hot, wet, eager-to-be-filled pussy would choose instead to jam his cock up a smelly shit pipe? Authors need to move away from the idea that buggery is some sort of holy grail to be aspired to and pursued. It's really not.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'll bet I know exactly how Ari can thank Jon Erickson, and I'll bet he knows too. ;)

Seriously, Bobby's "tests" for Ari only show how badly she wants to be married to him again. We already know that, including Bobby. What he should be testing her on is whether she's changed. For instance, how could she lie to his face with her wedding vows, knowing she wouldn't keep them, and how can he believe she wouldn't do it again? Without knowing that, his newly rediscovered trust in Ari is based on blind faith, and is likely to be disappointed.

OOAAOOAA2 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 month ago

Great follow up to the original.

Psychman24Psychman2420 days ago

Great job on the story, well written. In response to the plot I find it amazing that Bobby could ever take her back and reconcile. But having said that I also can't believe Ari was willing to put up with his bullshit for so many years. Especially after he keeps sending guys after her and damn near gets her raped, and even after that does not apologize or seem remorseful. I mean at that point Ari should have said, fuck you, enough with the torture and the stupid testing! Either you're willing to try again or not. If you continue with trying to hurt me I'm out of here.

nogravynogravyabout 3 hours ago

An extraordinarily good sequel to a powerful story. Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous