Ari Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karan9876
karan9876
20 Followers

She obviously winced at being called a whore but hey, she bought this on to herself.

"Bobby, Let me begin by saying I am glad you're here today. I will answer everything that you ask me truthfully and honestly. When I joined Charlie's company I was just a junior executive. I was very ambitious to grow as I have always wanted a very successful career. I was attracted to Charlie from day one as we both were similar in nature and got along quite well."

"Well then you should have married him, why ruin my life?" I replied in a cold tone. The tears started coming out from her eyes.

"Bobby, I know you're mad at me but this won't help. Please let me continue my story without any interruptions."

"All right", I said.

"So yes, Charlie and I got along well and within two months our affair began. I won't go into the details as I am sure it would hurt you more and unless you ask me to go there I shall skip the sex part in this story. Time flew by and I started enjoying my work and the growth that I was getting. Eight months after our affair began; Charlie called me in his cabin one day and came straight to the point. It seems we were having difficulty in cracking a deal with an important client and for some reason it was being delayed."

He said. "Ari, we need this account urgently but for some reason it's being delayed. I want you to take over the client and try and crack the deal for us. Be as persuasive as you feel you should. Use your charm if required." I suddenly sensed there was a hidden meaning in this.

"What do you mean Charlie?" I asked him in a very serious tone. "Are you asking me to sleep with the client? How could you think so low of me?" I was shooting daggers at him at this point of time.

He looked at me and calmly said, "What's wrong with it? You sleep with me for fun. Look at this as an extension to that where you get to have fun, enjoy the sex as well as profit from it big time." The last point suddenly got me interested.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You will get our usual commission if you crack the deal plus a hefty bonus. This is a big account and the deal value could roughly be $ 15 million. Even if you get 1 percent of that, that's $ 150,000 for you. That's big money for just a few hours work." That suddenly got me interested.

"Make it two percent and I am on." I replied.

"Done" was his immediate response and he kissed me passionately to seal our agreement.

"So that's how it all began. Since then every time there was a big account, I would be servicing the clients. "

"Eight months after you joined the office? That was Five years prior to our marriage, so are you telling me you have been spreading out for your clients for twelve fucking years Ari?"

She looked down with shame and a face that had guilt written all over it. It was quite funny. "I am sure you were not ashamed when you were whoring yourself Ari, so why are you ashamed right now? Look at me in the eye, you filthy whore."

"Please Bobby; I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. I dint mean to hurt you. "

"Yes I believe you. Of course you did not mean to hurt me. What were you thinking; I would just happily accept this? You know me better than that. So how much money did you earn in your long and illustrious career my dear?" I sarcastically asked.

"I have about $ 5 million in cash and some Company Bonds as well". She meekly replied.

"Wow!!! I had a feeling you would be rich thanks to your chosen profession but you have outdone even my wildest expectations." The sarcasm combined with my cold tone was hurting her a lot. "So tell me Ari, how many people in your office know about this profession of yours?"

"Most of them have an idea as rumors fly fast and these things cannot be hidden"

"So, I guess it's a classic case of the husband being the last one to find out. How many colleagues of yours that I know are into this?"

"Jennifer is the only one apart from me" was her reply.

I was stunned! I had known Jennifer for a long time and she seemed so nice. "Well, I guess it just goes on to show that appearances can truly be deceptive. What about her husband Richard? Is he aware of his wife's 'extracurricular' activities?"

"Jennifer has an open marriage as they are swingers. Plus, her husband is ok with it as he regularly fucks his secretary."

"Good for them. But to the best of my knowledge we did not have an open marriage or so I thought. It also makes me feel stupid when I now realize that Jennifer and Richard have been laughing behind my back for being the poor clueless cuckold." I shouted as my anger rose.

"Nobody ever laughed at you Bobby. You need to understand that. This was a separate part of our lives."

"Forget it Ari, no amount of bullshitting will convince me about that. So I ask you the most important question Ari, Listen to it carefully as our marriage depends on that." As I said this, she suddenly had fear in her eyes; it was a look that I had never seen before.

"Please don't say that Bobby, I told you I shall do everything you ask me to. Please don't leave me. I want to stay married to you."

"Hmm do you? Let's see. How serious are you about my forgiveness and what are you planning to do about it?" This was the all important question on which my plans depended. I hope she dint realize that I was more nervous than her when I asked her this question.

"I am very serious, Bobby. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

"It might not be that easy Ari, I hope you realize that".

"I do Bobby and I am willing to do anything, just tell me what."

"Ok! You can keep your bonds but I would want the $5 million cash and I would want to sleep with Jennifer for a few months we shall decide the time frame later. I would like you to also sign a contract stating that I am sleeping with her with your consent and thus later you can't sue me for infidelity if we go for a divorce. Is that ok, with you?" I asked as I looked at her straight in the eye.

The color drained of her face as she finally realized the true price her infidelity was going to cost her. "The first part of your condition is easy Bobby, you can have the money. It does not mean more to me than you do. I am Ok with that. However the second part of your condition is going to be difficult as I can't just ask her to sleep with you."

"You don't need to ask Ari, you need to pay. She is a whore; she plays for pay. You can pay her to service me. Ask her to imagine I am a client and it's a deal for her. Or you can cut a deal with her wherein you promise to service her clients and help her get a bigger bonus in return for her servicing me. Whichever way you see it make sure I get some good pussy soon. I am horny and I don't want to fuck you right now. I need some variety."

"Do you hate me so much Bobby? You will make me do all this?"

"I don't hate you Ari; I am just getting my self-respect back. The cuckold is getting even."

"If you want to get even Bobby, why choose Jennifer? Why not choose some other woman whom we don't know. Some high class escort perhaps, that would be easier for me to arrange."

"Some high class unknown escort did not laugh at me behind my back. She did. She was my friend too, although she was your colleague. I could have been warned by her in some way. Plus her husband was in it as well. No! It has to be her and no one else. Take it or leave it, I am not negotiating."

"Fine Bobby you win. But you need to give me some time to speak to Jennifer as it won't be easy."

"The road to redemption never is Ari"

As I left that night, I realized that now that this has started I better not lose focus. I badly wanted to teach Ari a lesson for humiliating me the way she had done and show her how it feels when you put a lot of effort into something (as she had in this case in earning that kind of money) and someone just pisses on it and it gets spoilt. In this case it gets lost. She loses the money, she loses me in the end and I also get to stick it to her by sleeping with her colleague.

The first thing that I did the next day was speak to William an ex-colleague who was intelligent in 'hiding stuff', a fact I learnt during his divorce. William had caught his wife Lisa cheating on him and dint feel like paying the cheating whore half his assets. So he carefully and systematically began hiding his money with the help of his cousin Sally who happened to be a top notch lawyer and had good contacts and experience to handle such situations.

"William, how are you doing buddy? It's been long" I said as he answered the phone.

"Hey Bobby, it's so good to hear from you. I am doing well! How have you been?" He spoke with a lot of enthusiasm on the phone.

"William I need your help. I need to meet you immediately. Can we catch up for lunch today?" I asked in what I hoped sounded like an emergency.

"Is everything all right Bobby?" He sounded concerned. "Let's meet at one for lunch at the usual."

"That's perfect. Thanks, I'll see you at one." The usual was a code word for a restaurant that we used to frequent near our office. It was a great place and we had many good memories out there.

I arrived at the designated place fifteen minutes prior to our chosen time and choose a table on the corner that afforded us some privacy. The people out there knew me well and this assured that we would not be disturbed.

William arrived on time and we shook hands warmly and hugged like long lost brothers. I guess it was a bit over dramatic but it really felt good to see an old friend.

"As good as it is to see you William; I wish we had met in different and more pleasant circumstances. Right now buddy I am not in a good frame of mind and I need your help." I explained my situation to him in detail ending with what I wanted.

"I am sad to hear this Bobby as frankly you and Ari always seemed like the perfect couple. This was the last thing I ever expected in life and as you know, I have more than experienced my share of surprises in this lifetime. So what do you have in mind and how can I help you?"

"I want to hide the $5 million that I get from her and need your help in that. I don't want them to be traced easily."

"You will need to open a bank account in Cayman Islands. I know people who can help you do the same. Just give me a day's time and I shall take care of everything. I have good contacts. I won't comment on what you are doing but I do understand the thought behind it. Having felt the pain of betrayal first hand when I caught Lisa cheating on me I fully understand what you're going through."

"Thanks William. I knew I could count on you." I was relieved to hear the good news. We ordered lunch, talked of old times for some time and left after that.

As I reached office, I immediately prepared a contract that stated that I was free to have sex with Jennifer mentioned her full name and details. I also mentioned this was with consent from my wife Ari as well as Jennifer and thus I could not be sued at a later stage for the same by any of the parties. Although, I was not sure as to the legalities of the contract, I knew this would further embarrass Ari when she would have to sign this along with Jennifer.

The next day, William called me and said he had done the needful and gave me my new bank account number and other details. I thanked him for the same, we chatted for some time and he hung up saying that I should feel free to call him anytime I need help.

I called up Ari and told her I would be home that evening to discuss some things. I asked her to make some dinner this time as I would like to eat at home. (I would miss eating at my house in the future so wanted to make up for it)

I reached home at seven and this time the door was opened before I could ring the doorbell.

"Hi Bobby, Please come in. You look nice."

"Thanks Ari, I won't bother returning the compliment not because you don't look nice but for the simple reason that you know that I find you the prettiest woman I have ever met. You will always be a stunner in my eyes even when you're seventy."

"Well, that's very sweet of you to say so Bobby. I do hope we are together when I am seventy. If that happens I shall be one happy woman."

"Of-course it will happen Ari, provided you are willing to make amends for your behavior. Let's have dinner first before we discuss some pending business."

I could see the sadness in her eyes as I spoke the last sentence. "It hurts me to see you behave this way Bobby. I know, I am responsible for it but to call it business is something that I just can't accept. I guess, it's good in a way because it's hurting me and I deserve to be hurt."

We had dinner peacefully. It was obvious that she wanted to please me as it consisted of my favorite dishes including mashed potatoes. After dinner, we once again sat on the sofa's facing each other as we had done during our last meeting.

I cleared my throat and began a well prepared speech. I handed her a piece of paper saying, "Ari, these are the details of my new bank account. I expect a transfer of $5 million in it by tomorrow". I handed her a contract saying, "this is the contract we spoke about, and it ensures that you can't sue me for infidelity at a later stage. The same rules apply for Jennifer as well. Please get her signatures on it tomorrow and let me know when I can come over to fuck her brains out. Just thinking of her big tits give me an erection, I can't seem to control. So hurry up sweetheart!" If looks could kill I would have been a dead man as Ari glared at me for a moment.

"Big tits huh, I guess I can't really complain when I have had my share of big dicks. I spoke to Jennifer today and have arranged 'your entertainment'. I am not paying her cash for the same but I will be paying for it indirectly by servicing her clients and ensuring she gets a bigger bonus. It's a complicated arrangement but it will be done. I Hope your happy now. "

"I am loving it!" I said. (Gosh! That sounded straight out of the Macdonalds ad on TV but the truth was I was loving it!)

She signed the contract in front of me and said. "Do we really need Jennifer's signature on this? This would embarrass me to no end Bobby."

"It's about my safety my dear", I said in a soothing voice. "I won't divorce you so won't require it but god forbid If you change your mind tomorrow after all this and try to go for a divorce I need to be protected. Jennifer's signature only ensures she can't sue me as well. I am sure she won't but I am just playing safe. It's only normal. As for the bank account in Cayman Islands, it ensures secrecy, is tax free and I have some plans for our future out there."

"I trust you Bobby."

After bidding goodbye I left the house whistling to make it look like I was enjoying this. The truth was it was killing me from inside. I have never been a calculative man before nor have I been cruel nor have I enjoyed myself in someone else's misery. My fear was had I suddenly changed so much that I was trying to destroy a woman for whom I could have happily sacrificed my life a few days ago? Can human relations turn so much in such a short period of time? No I thought. I am still the same; it's circumstances that are forcing me to react this way. With everyone else I would behave as I always had. It was necessary to show it to Ari that what she had done was equivalent to a world war in my life. My entire life, my faith in love was shattered. My heart was crying from inside and asking a thousand questions but they all ended with the same. Why? Why? Why? Why did she do this to me? Did I really deserve this? Does anyone deserve this?

There were two options. First was to cry like a wimp and expect pity from people around me at my situation. The second one was to fight back and show my beloved wife that human relations are fragile and cannot be messed around with in such a cruel way. A broken heart takes years to heal or so they say. I guess I was about to find out but truth be told I would rather not go through this as the pain was unbearable. I went home and slept peacefully for the first time since I found out about Ari's deceit. I guess it was due to the fact that I was really tired mentally and needed some rest.

I was in office the next day when Ari called me up. "Hello", I answered trying to be as formal as I could.

"Hey Bobby Ari here" came back the reply. "I called up to say that Jennifer will be coming home tonight at eight, hope its fine with you."

"No Ari it's not fine. I would prefer meeting at my place as I can be sure the room won't be rigged. Can't afford to have hidden cameras and all you see. "

"Stop it Bobby!" she cried. "I am scared at the change that has occurred in you. Why would I rig the room with hidden cameras? I know you don't trust me but this is breaking me."

"Ari," I replied. "Once this is over we can be together forever. I just need to get my pride back. If that does not happen I shall have performance issues in bed and our whole lives would be screwed. You would not want that now would you? I told you it's not going to be easy so if you want to back out please free to do so anytime. I am hoping you don't and that our love is strong enough to withstand your humiliation towards me."

"Bobby, I don't know. I am having serious doubts, is this a game that you're playing with me to get even and then dump me? Not that I don't deserve to be dumped by you but please don't play with my feelings darling. "

Ya sure bitch I thought. I shall be as considerate towards your feelings as you were towards mine when you cuckolded me for seven fucking years. Calmly I replied, "I am not playing any games Ari; it's for you to trust me. As I said this is just to make me feel better and heal my bruised ego. I shall text you my new address. I shall see you and Jennifer at Eight out there. Have dinner and come as I won't be making any." With that I hung up and texted her my new address.

At sharp eight, the door bell rang. I answered it to see Ari and Jennifer standing outside. "Hi, Jennifer, Please come in", I said as I gave her a nice hug. "Hi Ari, come in please. Make yourself at home."

"This is not home Bobby and you know it." Ari replied. "I am doing this so we can be together in our rightful home and not here."

"Ari it's good to see you try so hard to save our marriage. But we would not be here if you had not cuckolded me in the first place. So don't back answer me bitch and shut the fuck up." "Jennifer, I need to speak with you in private" Saying this I took her inside the room while Ari waited in the kitchen.

I shut the door and started speaking to her. "You have truly hurt me Jennifer. I considered you a friend not just a colleague of my beloved wife. I have known you for over Five years and not once did you feel the need to tell me that my marriage was nothing but a sham? How could you be so friendly with me when we met at the company parties annually? Did it give you a secret thrill to know that I was a cuckold? Did it turn you on? Do you have such a low opinion about me as a man? If nothing else than as a friend did I not have a right to expect better from you?" My questions seemed to hurt her and she looked visibly shaken.

"Bobby, first of all I have the greatest amount of respect for you as a husband, as a man and as a human being. I realize that you won't trust whatever I say but I promise you I am speaking the truth. Ari often speaks about you with the highest regards and mentions that you're the best thing that ever happened to her. She considers herself to be the luckiest woman on earth for having the most lovable husband ever. It hurt her that she had to lie to you about what she did but the fact is somehow she never separated the sleeping around with her clients from the rest of her work duties. Maybe because she had being doing it even before you entered her life, she simply failed to separate that part. I wanted to tell you at times but did not have the courage to do so because I had come to realize you were too honest a man and I did not want to hurt you. Hurting you was the last thing on our minds and we simply did not speak the truth to save you from the pain that it would cause you."

karan9876
karan9876
20 Followers