Ari Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall speak to you at home, do make sure you're not late and dinner is ready. We can talk afterwards."

"Ok Bobby. I shall leave office after lunch Bye."

"Bye" I said as I hung up the phone with a sly grin on my face that indicated how I was feeling.

I had planned it to the last minute. Ideally, I did not want to spend a lot of time with her.

I called up Sally and confirmed that everything was set and asked her to make sure she is served at sharp five. Timing was critical. She confirmed that she had ensured there would be no screw ups on this and the man would reach a few minutes early to wait outside till the designated time arrived. I thanked her for everything.

I reached fifteen minutes early to ensure everything was perfect and that I was home when she received my 'surprise'.

I rang the doorbell and she immediately answered the door. "Hi Bobby, come in. I am glad you're early. Dinner is ready."

"Hi Ari, I can't wait to have your mashed potatoes. Let me just wash my hands and freshen up first." I washed my hands had a look at the washroom for some time. I was going to miss this place so much.

I stepped out had a couple of mashed potatoes, they were delicious as always. I was just about done with dinner when the doorbell rang. I quickly had some water as Ari went outside to answer the door.

"Are you Arington?" Asked a man who seemed to be in his twenties.

"Yes that's me". She replied.

"There is a parcel for you, sign her please." As she signed, he gave her a folder and said "You have been served."

SURPRISE!!! I shouted gleefully as the man left.

Ari had a confused look on her face.

"Whore, those are divorce papers. You and I are through."

"What's this Bobby? What's happening?" Ari started crying as she realized what had happened.

"Come on Ari, you're a smart woman. I am sure you can understand what divorce papers mean." I replied with sarcasm.

"Why? Bobby, Why? I thought things were going to be Ok between us."

"Excellent question Ari, Why? This is the same question, I have been asking myself, ever since, I caught you that day. Why? Why did you make me a cuckold? Why could you not tell me before our marriage that you were a corporate whore? Why did I have to miss out on sex on all those nights when you were away on business trips fucking the brains out of your clients? It's very simple Ari. You used me. You played with my trust and my love and I sure as hell dint deserve any of that. So I came up with a master plan. I thought rather than taking this humiliation lying down, I would play with your trust the way you had played with mine. "

My voice was getting louder by the minute as I realized it was time to bring out the pain that I had suffered. "You sold your body for money when money was not an issue. That makes you worse than a common street whore who is forced to sell her body due to harsh circumstances. For those women, I feel sad as they are doing something they are not comfortable with but are forced to do. For corporate whores like you, I have nothing but contempt."

The contempt on my face was clearly visible as she started sobbing louder. "You deprived me of children saying you were not ready when the truth was you were busy being a slut and refused to give up on that lifestyle. I have paid a huge price for this cheating of yours Ari. So, I figured you owed me the $5 million as compensation for all the lonely nights when I had to jerk myself to sleep as your pussy was not available to me but too some other guy. Now when I buy some quality pussy with that money of yours, I shall take it as my right for those lonely nights. It might take some time before I meet the right woman and get married so till then you can pay for my sex life from that money. Plus, it would be difficult to find a good woman at my age so if I am a millionaire finding a nice girl would be easy and hopefully she would stay faithful something that you were not able to do. I hope that explains the money part."

She looked stunned as I said this. I further continued. "The second part of me sleeping with Jennifer although I was not comfortable was necessary to make you realize how it feels. I am glad I succeeded. Now, I have gained respect that I should not have lost in the first place. Charlie can't see me as a wimp because Jennifer and you would have clued him on what happened. If not I shall do the needful. Jennifer also realizes the same and the word in your office will spread out sooner or later or I shall make sure it does. Let people know that Bobby was not a wimp nor was he willing to be a cuckold."

"Arington, I am leaving the country tonight to start a new life. Have too many memories out here that I need to escape from. I advise you not to fight me on anything or I shall retaliate and things can get ugly. I have left the house in your name. I don't need it, now you can happily fuck Charlie or even organize orgies for your clients and earn more. You can increase your earning potential with me being out of the way. Let's not make it ugly now. Let me go and leave me in peace now. I can never wish bad for you Arington so won't say have a fucking rotten miserable life ahead and may you die of AIDS and if that happens then please remember that Karma exists. By the way, do charge extra for your blowjobs. No one including Jennifer sucks dick like you do. Goodbye Ari sorry Arington. Ari was my sweet wife, Arington is a whore."

"Bobby, please don't leave me, I am willing to give it all up. Let us talk it out please" she begged as I opened the door and left.