All Comments on 'Ariadne'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poor Taurus!

I felt sorry for the poor beast. He didn't ask to be born the way he did. Pasiphae turned real quick into an evil harpy but in a way it's understandable. She has to endure her son living in these conditions. The fate of the minotaur though is depressing to say the least.

zephrbabezephrbabeover 19 years ago
Creepy-good!

I really loved this story. Pasiphae was well-developped from her younger self, Taurus (brilliant naming!) was- no pun intended- human, Ariadne's lusts and reactions plausible.

That was the "good" part.

The "creepy" part is that Ariadne immediately turns on Taurus in favor of Theseus, who will abandon her immediately when he returns to mainland Greece. She doesn't know that she would have been better off with the Minotaur than with the handsome Prince.

Excellent work, as always.

Yvette1Yvette1about 19 years ago
Beautiful story...

This story was so well written, it would be a shame for the reader to simply skim through it. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, and hope that there is more to come.

WerewolfatNightWerewolfatNightover 18 years ago
Mythology makes for good sex

A helluva good story- not just the average suck and fuck tale so easily found in here. I trust you'll grace us with the next chapter at some point?

tnme3tnme3over 15 years ago
Loved It

I can't help but feel terrible for Taraus. As everything your first comment for this story has said. Ariadne was a foolish girl to believe in such Prince Charmings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

You obviously know your mythology and your writing style flows really well. Your characters have a lot of dimension to them. I understood the motivation for their actions, though I still ended up hating Ariadne. I felt very bad for Taurus...He didn't ask to be born the way he was and it must be miserable to have a man's lust and be locked away forever and then slaughtered by Theseus.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
In truth

I actually feel bad for the minotaur at the end there.

Moridin_hentaiMoridin_hentaialmost 9 years ago
very good story

One of the best on Literotica! I felt bad about Taurus at the end; I always liked a good minotaur story.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago
Delicious.

Lovely and arousing reimagining of the old tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous