All Comments on 'Armored Love Ch. 02'

by Koco_Kyss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ow!

Nice. I like that man! I hope there'll be more interesting plot in the future...keep up the good work!

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
great!

love it, can't wait for more

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
great

i'm so loving this story right now, i can see it going all over the place with her insecurities and models being photographed and misunderstandings...this is gonna be great..i can't wait for more chapters plus i'm curious to find out what happened to her and who hurt her to have her feeling the way she does..i hope you include a scene where she explains this to him cause i'm dying to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

i love the progress of this story so far no need to rush their love

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
author comment

this story is not about a model or how they start out it is about a a shy, hurt woman finding and believing in her self.there isn't any mention of Bianca modeling for anyone but Anthony.Like i posted on my profile give good feedback not bullshit!!

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 15 years ago
Glad Anthony slowed it down

taking it slow to build a relationship is so cool to read, can't wait find out how they take this journey.

JV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
speedy

wow that was FAST

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slow Down

Once again they fall in love too fast. I wish these stories would slow it down some. They do not know each other likes or dislikes or anything about each other. I wish the authors would just let the love grow in a slower pace. The story was going real well before that.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
fuckin hell

;l ok yeah, i cant read this story, shit happening too damn fast

tisha77tisha77almost 10 years ago
Too fast!!

Slow down they do not need to fall in love so fast! I love the story otherwise.

D3liciousD3liciousover 9 years ago
Write your story however you want

Not everybody takes months or weeks to fall in love. Ever heard of "Love at first sight" well that is real and it actually happens. They are working to build a relationship because the love and attraction is there. AND furthermore this is her story and she will write it in any way she sees fit. Correct me if I'm wrong but we come to lit to read about love and sex in its entirety fast or slow. We all have our own fantasy of what love is or should be. If this one isn't yours or close to yours read it to gain more insight into how others experience love or find something else that matches your expectations. But try make it into what you think it should be because in the end it is not your story to tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous