Army Brat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Danny, is your mother available?" Allan asked.

"I can check. She said she had a headache and went to bed."

"Don't bother her now but tell her I called and would like to speak with her."

"Yes sir, I will." Danny hung up and lightly knocked on his mother's door. "Ma."

"Come in," she said.

Danny walked in and saw her sitting up in bed. He could see from her red eyes that she had been crying. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Allan and I had a disagreement. Was that him on the phone?"

"Yes, he wants you to call him. What happened?"

"It's really between us so don't worry about it. We should be able to work it out."

"I don't like seeing you crying," he said sitting on the bed next to her. He took her hand in his and remembered all the crying she did after his father died. "Is there something I can do?"

Janet tried to hold back the tears but they started again. She wiped them from her cheeks and forced a smile. "As long as I have you I know I'll be fine."

"We have each other. We made it this far together."

"I know baby. I'm so proud of you. You remind me of your father so much."

"I wish he was still here. God, I still miss him so much," Danny said feeling his eyes getting watery. He leaned his head over onto her lap.

Janet rubbed over his head and closed her eyes. "Don't worry. Things will be OK."

*****

"What happened?" Ellen asked her father who was sitting at the table drinking a beer.

"I saw your mother after work today and I guess Janet got upset," he said trying to simplify things.

"Didn't she know?"

"Yes, but your mother is still messed up in some ways."

"She's not my mother anymore," Ellen snapped. "And now she is coming between Mrs. Upton and you. What happened?" Ellen sat down. "You and her...didn't.."

"No," he answered. "We didn't."

"I should have told you that I went to Aunt Helen's house the other day and met Andy. There is something that you need to know."

"Maria told me that he was my son," Allan said sitting back.

"I saw him this afternoon too daddy. He's so cute and I want to spend so much time with him."

"I know baby. But, I think we need to keep our distance from Maria." He didn't want to call her Ellen's mother again.

"Well, you have to fix this. I love Danny and I knew that this would happen." She moved to the refrigerator and poured a glass of milk.

"It was just a misunderstanding," Allan said. "I'll do what I can tomorrow."

"Thanks daddy," she said with a milk line on her upper lip. "I'll call Danny and see how she is doing."

"Good, I was going to ask you to do that."

*****

Danny heard Ellen's song on his cell phone and sat up. "Hi."

"Is your mother OK?"

Danny turned and looked at his mother who had her eyes closed. "She's resting. I'll call you back in while. I love you."

"I love you too."

*****

It was 8:00AM on Saturday morning when Janet walked outside to get the newspaper from her driveway. She didn't see Allan's car on the street until she saw him walking towards her.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"I need some time alone Allan," she said pulling her robe together. Suddenly things had changed.

"It's not what it sounded like. I only want you. I love you."

"It's not that simple. She is here and now back into your life and mine. Please give me some time."

"You know how I feel about you."

"I thought I did," she sighed and walked towards the house.

"Janet please." He said watching her go. He knew that there was no way he could tell her about allowing Maria to jerk him off.

*****

Ellen was up and eating when her father returned home. "Well, how did it go?"

"Not very well," he frowned. He sat down. "I..uh..wasn't totally honest with you last night."

"Dad...."

"Your mother..I mean Maria and I did mess around some. We uh..didn't have intercourse but...she uh...she uh touched me."

Ellen dropped her toast on the plate. "Does Mrs. Upton know that?"

Allan shook his head.

"Maybe this is best," Ellen said. "Maybe it's best if my father doesn't date my boyfriend's mother." She turned and walked out of the room.

Allan put his forehead down on the table.

*****

Danny tried to cheer his mother up with pancakes but he knew that she was troubled. "Don't go into work today. Call in sick."

"I'm not sick."

"Well, whatever happened is bothering you."

"I'm better off at work," she said as she finished her meal. "But thanks for worrying about me."

It was after lunch when Ellen stopped by his house. "Is your mother here?" She asked at the door.

"No, she went to work. Did you find out what happened?"

"Yes but let's go inside." They moved to the sofa and Ellen hugged him to her. "Maria is a bitch."

Danny's eyes opened wide. "Why? What did she do?"

"She met with my dad at the boat and....came onto him."

"Jesus. I thought that she didn't love him."

"Well, let's just say that it wasn't love that she was looking for."

He pushed her back. "You mean..."

"Yes, she wanted sex."

"So he told my mother but why..oh shit..they didn't did they?"

"That's where it gets confusing," she answered. "He said your mother knows about what Maria did but then he told me that well he said that she touched him."

"She jerked him off?"

"I don't like that vision in my mind but yes I think that's what happened."

"No wonder my mother is pissed."

"I don't think she knows about the touching."

"Shit what do we do?" He asked.

"I need to talk to Maria." Ellen said with daggers in her eyes.

*****

Maria was working a Sudoku puzzle when she heard a tapping on the door. She looked out the window and saw her daughter. "Ellen...please come in."

Ellen didn't say anything or smile as she walked by her and into the living room. "Are Aunt Helen and Andy here?"

"No, she took him for some ice cream but they should be back in about twenty minutes."

"Good, because I want to talk to you and it's good that they are not here."

"Uh..OK...can I get you a drink or something?"

"No, I want you to leave us alone. It's bad enough that you deserted me...us...but now you come back and ...and...you..you." Ellen could feel the hurt and anger bursting out and had to stop and cool down.

"Ellen my baby," Maria said grabbing her arm. It was the wrong thing to do. Ellen quickly pulled her hand away.

"Don't ever touch me again." She leaned forward and stared into her mother's eyes. "AND DON'T EVER TOUCH MY FATHER AGAIN."

"Oh God he told you?" Maria moved back with her hand over her mouth. "It wasn't like that. He wanted it too."

"He doesn't want you and I don't want you. And if you ever say anything about this to anyone else including Mrs. Upton I'll never talk to you again." Ellen took a deep breath and turned to hurry out the door.

"Ellen stop.....let me explain..."

*****

"I don't feel like going to the party," Ellen said to Danny around 5PM that afternoon.

He had told her earlier about inviting Lisa and she didn't say anything. "We don't have to stay very long. I was hoping that Lisa could get to meet some of the kids."

"Well you are not going alone with her. OK but we won't stay very long." They took their time getting ready and when Lisa stopped by Danny's house they headed to Candy's house.

"Wow, is this girl loaded or what? Lisa asked from the backseat.

"Her dad owns the BMW dealership in town," Ellen said as they walked from the car to the huge mansion.

"Come in," Candy grinned seeing the boy she had set her mind on getting. She hooked Danny's arm and held it against her soft breast as they walked through the marble hallway towards the huge sun room in the back. "The party has already started."

When they stopped to look at the forty or so kids laughing and drinking Ellen pulled Danny from Candy's grasp.

"Oh uh this is Lisa," Danny said introducing his best bud. "I hope it's OK that we brought her along. She just moved into town."

"Sure, no problem," Candy smiled. "The food is on the big table over there and the punch in over there." She pointed to the two large punch bowls on another table. "The right one is spiked."

Danny, Lisa and Ellen walked to the punch. "Be careful," Ellen whispered.

"Careful?" Lisa repeated in a low voice. "Of what?"

"Of this party. Candy's parties have a reputation of let's say getting out of hand."

"Good idea," Danny said seeing two girls in skirts that barely covered their asses.

The three ate some expensive food and washed it down with what they thought was harmless punch. The drugs that Candy had spiked into the punch started working on the party about 90 minutes into it.

Danny found himself laughing at just about anything anyone said and Ellen too was feeling really good. She figured it was because she was with her love and was having a great time.

"I'm going to find a restroom," Ellen whispered to Danny. She saw Lisa standing nearby and told her to keep an eye on Danny until she got back. After Ellen left, Candy waved to one of the handsome guy cheerleaders who immediately moved to Lisa. It only took him twenty seconds to get her to go outside and watch the ten or so kids who had stripped to their underwear and had jumped into the pool. It left Danny alone with a buzz level he had never experienced.

"Come on and I'll show you my father's collection of baseball memorabilia." Candy whispered.

Danny looked around for Ellen.

"He has a Babe Ruth signed baseball."

"The Babe," Danny repeated and grinned. "I've got to see the Babe."

Candy ushered him down the long hallway and into a smaller but very private room. After they entered she turned and locked the door. "Oh you will see the Babe alright," she thought as she quickly pulled the sundress straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked waiting for him to turn around.

"So where is the Babe?" Danny asked as he turned.

"The babe is right here," Candy laughed.

*****

End of Chapter 5.

*****

Ending note: Sorry but the chapter was getting too long and I'm getting emails wanting chapter 5 finished. Well, things were up and now down. I didn't have room for any baseball but the big game with the Army Base team is coming up soon. Todd and Candy are ready to attack at the party and I am interested in how you think I should handle Maria. Let me know and don't forget to vote. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers