All Comments on 'Art and Orgies and Che'

by OnnaDare

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please continue the story....need more ;-)

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Yes, agree!

More. And the male bi side you hinted at? I'd like some more of that, too.

starmanz1starmanz1over 13 years ago
Good story.

Nice! Liked the ending.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 13 years ago
Good story - limp ending

Why the 'Hollywood' fairytale ending? Spoilt an excellent story.

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years ago
I liked the ending

You really did a great job here. It started to become difficult to read because I was afraid the way it ended would let me down. But I pushed on, and was pleasantly rewarded. It only became difficult because I was worried about Lara, I didn't like the path she had chosen. You see, you succeeded in making me care about Lara 2 lit pages into the story. Nice work.

I felt like I knew the characters, only some of the names were changed. I had a few people I knew who walked down that road. Dreamers, they say. But eventually you have to cut the long hair, eh?

Hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"..."

I really love your writing, very hot, except for one little thing. You use ellipses way too much, and it makes the story really hard to read when every dialogue is broken up by a train of periods. For example: "Oh, and some...waffles. I really like... waffles." There's no reason for a pause inserted before every mention of waffles, and it's a little distracting. Otherwise, amazing job!

OnnaDareOnnaDareover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions. I'm trying very hard to rein in my obsession with ellipses...so, thanks for that! (there I go again - lol!)

I have fun writing my stories, and I hope you have fun reading them! *winks*

Onna

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jenni

I'd love to read more back story about Jenni as well as Ash and any other new characters you'd like to throw in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous