Art Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

Mrs Wood was very pleased with the picture, and had me sign it.

"Now, I think one more picture Tom. Leave the easel for this one, and grab a drawing board so you can get closer."

I got an A4 pad, and left the easel.

"Now Fernanda, let's get you back in the position you were in when Tom was relieving himself." said Mrs Wood.

Miss Carter's eyes flickered slightly, and then she slowly brought her legs back round.

"That's right; open your legs for us. Why not lay back completely, so you can go wider? That's good. Feet wide apart, knees spread... Show us your pretty pussy, that's a good girl..."

I swallowed, my erection returning in full as Miss Carter, my sexy English Lit. teacher, lay back and spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy was displayed in the most blatant way possible, her pubic mound pressing up into the air. Her smooth-shaved pussy lips were wet and swollen; pinkly flushed. Above her labia, dark hair curled around atop her pubis.

"Kneel down Tom, and come in nice and close. Let's see how well you can bring out the detail in Fernanda's pretty pussy." I was told.

I knelt down between Miss Carter's spread legs; her body bouncing slightly as I knelt on the airbed. Mouth dry, I stared at her moist pussy, before finally bringing my charcoal up to the paper.

I used gentle strokes to trace out her labia; the large outer lips almost covering the smaller, pinker lips within. They were sticky with secretions, and I realised that I could smell my teacher's arousal easily. I tried to focus on the drawing, moving up to draw her clitoris; peeping out from under its hood at the apex of her moist slit; like a tortoise coming out from its shell.

I worked feverishly; feeling hot and horny; my cock rigid between my legs as I tried to ignore the scent of my teacher; the strength of her muscular thighs either side of me; the fullness of her swollen pussy...

Finally - maybe five minutes or five hours later - it was done. A masterpiece. On the paper, caught forever was my Spanish lover's beautiful, aroused pussy; the charcoal drawing somehow oozing life and desire.

Mrs Wood took it off me to study.

"That's marvellous Tom. Truly, truly superb. Of course, you always did have an eye for the detail. Won't you sign this one as well?"

I did what she asked, still kneeling in my place between Miss Carter's spread legs. I was breathing hard, and could see that she was too. The room reeked of her arousal; a hot musky smell like rich perfume that drew my attention like a baseball bat to the head. Miss Carter lay back, not moving; her legs wide apart around me.

"Now I think that's probably enough drawing for one day, Tom. Poor Fernanda has been very patient posing for you, hasn't she?"

"Um, yes...yes, she's been great."

"I think that you should show your appreciation, Tom. What do you think, Fernanda?"

Miss Carter swallowed dryly. "Yes please, Mrs Wood."

"I think you know how to thank your model properly, Tom.

I knew exactly what she meant, and obediently ducked my head closer to the beautiful pussy of the sexy Spanish woman spread-eagled before me. As I got closer, I thought that I could actually taste her arousal even before my tongue got to her. The truth was, I had never done this before - although I'd tasted pussy juices on my fingers before. Still, nothing had really prepared me for what I was about to experience.

The taste of the mature, aroused pussy pretty well blew me away; filling my mouth with musky heat. I closed my eyes as I lapped inexpertly at the fantastic feast before me; savouring the fabulous taste as I did.

Eventually, I opened my eyes again to see her beautiful body stretching out above me. Her body moved and stretched, undulating with pleasure. She was stroking her breasts with both hands, teasing her nipples into tight peaks. Her thighs pressed against the sides of my head, opening and closing with short little movements as I stimulated her wet pussy. I moved upwards, bringing my tongue to bear on her marble-like clitoris, peeking out shyly at the top of her pussy. I heard her gasp, and I tried to move my tongue more gently, slowly stroking it. Her hips started to buck softly against me, and I knew that I must be bringing her a great deal of pleasure.

"Just keep going there Tom. She likes that." came Mrs Wood's voice softly.

I did what she said, stroking Miss Carter's clitoris regularly. My hands rested on the outer curves of her buttocks, feeling the muscles clench and relax as she got more and more excited. Finally, she moaned deeply, pressing her pussy up into my face, her thighs opening wide as she came, trembling against me with pleasure.

I sat back on my heels, my cock jutting up rock hard between my legs; not sure what would happen next. Miss Carter lay gasping; legs spread wide, her face flushed and sweaty. I felt Mrs Wood's hand pat me on the head like a dog.

"Good boy, Tom. Fernanda liked that, didn't you dear?" came the authorative voice behind me. The beautiful woman in front of me closed her eyes and nodded softly.

"Is that all that you want, Fernanda? Shall we send Tom away now?"

"N... No, Mistress. Please..." came Miss Carter's soft voice.

"Please what, dear?"

"I... Please, I want... I want to be fucked, Mistress."

"Really? Just as I thought... Well, I give you my permission to ask Tom to fuck you. Let's hope you can persuade him."

Miss Carter's dark green eyes fixed on mine; burning with a hunger I'd never seen on a woman before. "Please..." she began. Her hands slid around to the front of her thighs; legs still widespread. "Please fuck me, Tom." she begged softly. As she finished, her hands gently pulled at her shaven pussy lips, stretching them to display her moist tunnel of love. Purest pink, quivering and wet, it was everything I had ever wanted.

In a moment, I was moving between her legs, holding my stiff cock to guide it into her wetness for the first time. It slid in easily, parting the soft tissues, feeling indescribably good. My deeply-tanned Spanish lover groaned deeply as I slid in to my full length without stopping, till I was filling her completely. Eyes half-closed, her hands grabbed at my hips, holding me there for a moment, before she began to move against me, her hips grinding slowly against me.

I placed my hands either side of her head, feeling her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing against my chest as I lowered myself onto her. My cock felt gripped in tight soft warmness, velvet-smooth and wet. My mouth hung open with awe as I savoured this moment; the defining moment of my life so far. My first experience of full sex, of penetrating a woman's secret softness with my hard shaft. And what a woman - what an experience!

Her face was just inches below mine, her half-open eyes watching mine. Her lips were parted, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to kiss her. Softly at first, then with increasing passion. She held the back of my head with one hand as her mouth opened, her lips pressing against mine passionately. As if this was some sort of signal, my hips started to move themselves, slowly beginning to pump my thick cock in and out of her pussy. Our tongues met for a moment before she pulled back, groaning sexily.

"Oh!" she moaned "Oh, that's good! So good! Oh, please fuck me!"

I didn't need telling a third time.

Soon, I had found a rhythm, my hips sliding back and forth, bringing my cock in and out of her steadily. Softly, she moaned and groaned, pushing herself onto me with clear enjoyment. She began to moan rhythmically, her hips moving in short rutting movements against me and her eyes wide, and I realised she was close to coming.

From close by, I heard Mrs Wood's voice. She spoke softly, almost hypnotically.

"Look at me, Fernanda. Look at me."

Miss Carter slowly tore her gaze from mine, turning her head towards the sound of Mrs Wood's voice.

"I want you to look into my eyes as you come dear. To realise who you have to thank for bringing you such pleasure. Who is giving you permission to be filled like this. Who you love..."

Miss Carter came, her legs tightening around me, moaning deliriously, but keeping her eyes turned away. I slowed right down, and stopped for a moment. It was so sexy to watch her come, with my cock held firmly in her tight pussy. God, she was gorgeous!

As her orgasm faded, and she relaxed her legs; I began to stroke in and out of her again, this time more slowly. I lifted up on my arms so that I could see the whole of her, and appreciate her big, natural breasts bouncing up and down on her chest with every stroke. Her nipples were the size and colour of raspberries, and I dipped my head briefly to catch one between my lips, sucking momentarily. This interfered with my movements though, and I returned to focus on long smooth strokes in and out of my teacher's tight pussy.

Miss Carter looked up at me with big green eyes; her beautiful face flushed, and surrounded by a halo of dark hair. Her lips were parted and she was panting as her hands reached down to pull my waist in. I resisted her urges to pump faster, keeping slow and steady to build her excitement.

She was just starting to moan softly as I lay down, bracing my arms behind her head and shoulders so that I could rapidly build up the speed and intensity of my own thrusts. Within a few seconds, I was hammering away at speed, and she cried out, eyes bulging as her orgasm tore through her, leaving her gasping for air.

As I watched her slowly recover, I felt a cool hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Mrs Wood squatting beside us.

"Very good, Tom. Now, I think that it's time you put yourself first... Don't stop until you come, this time."

I nodded eagerly, keen to do whatever she said. Hell, it was working well for me so far! And if she was happy, there was surely a better chance of a repeat!

I took things at my own pace this time, letting my eyes settle on my gorgeous naked teacher, and thinking of myself studying her naked body; wanking off as she held her legs open for me; kneeling between her thighs and licking her...

The sensation of pressure began to build in my hard cock, and I began to speed up. I wouldn't be stopping for anything this time! Over and over, I pumped in and out; just short distances this time as the sensitivity of my cock-head grew. My teeth were gritted, and I was breathing in gasps as I brought myself off, spasming deep into Miss Carter's delicious pussy, filling her with my spunk. I cried out, face contorted with pleasure, eyes closing as the wave of orgasm wept through me.

I collapsed onto the delectable body beneath me, gasping for breath as she did the same; her breasts swelling against me with each breath.

Well, after catching our breath - and not looking each other in the eye - I slowly moved off my recent lover and knelt up on the mattress.

"Well now, did you enjoy that, Tom?" asked Mrs Wood from where she sat, unruffled on a chair.

"Ah, yes Mrs Wood" I said, nodding emphatically.

"Good boy. Now you've done very well. You should get dressed and home now. Fernanda and I have a few more things to get on with."

I looked down at the nude, sweaty body of Miss Carter as she reclined on the crumpled white sheet. I would never get tired of looking at her beautiful curves; her heaving breasts tipped with raspberry pink nipples; or her delicate green-eyed face framed by heavy dark locks.

God, she was beautiful!

I was tempted to dress slowly, but decided that Mrs Wood obviously wanted to get Miss Carter alone, and it would be best not to keep her waiting. I dressed pretty quickly, and Mrs Wood shooed me away, closing and locking the door behind me.

I stood trying to listen for a minute, but the door was double-glazed, and I couldn't really hear anything. I sighed, but couldn't really complain. This had without doubt been the most amazing experience of my life. And as long as I kept it to myself... There was a good chance it could happen again!

Anyway, I headed home ASAP. Mrs Wood had kept my drawings. But I could draw pretty well from memory...

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers
12